Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949521 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2014
SirHouloo: Good day wonderful people in the house. I will need the gurus in the house to come to my aid concerning the required 1.5M. Can one withdraw it once one is in Finland or it is like the Germany's blocked account?

No, it isn't blocked. You can even withdraw while still in Naija, once you get your permit.

Remember its in a naija bank account. The german stuff is in a german bank, that makes it easier and perhaps legal for the german authorities to set limits on it.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please guys, I need help I want to register IETLS in British council site after finishing with the reg. what else will I do,?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
ibe003: Please guys, I need help I want to register IETLS in British council site after finishing with the reg. what else will I do,?

Pay the sum of 38k via bank draft to British Council
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
adebasket97:

Pay the sum of 38k via bank draft to British Council
Pls boss...I'll like to know if there's validity period for the IELTS Certificate/Result. I asked this if I can do it now that am not ready to start my PG admission process.
Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
haychPee:
Pls boss...I'll like to know if there's validity period for the IELTS Certificate/Result. I asked this if I can do it now that am not ready to start my PG admission process.
Thanks.

It's valid for 2 years from the date you're taking the test

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Inufele1:

It's valid for 2 years from the date you're taking the test
Really appreciate boss...lastly bro, could you pls quickly highlight all the expenses and the areas of expenditure here? Don't mind my high level of 'inquisitivity' - lolz. Just wanna plan towards it.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Just collect new e Passport yesterday with 28k Nigeria no go better again
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2014
@ adebasket, thanks my brother, please in that iELTS form were they said that I should put names of my desires schools, should I live it black since I never made up my mind the particular sch I gona choose, and what about to upload my passport data page how will I do it. Pls I need ur assistance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oluvicki(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
is there stil going to be an entrance exam in finland...or some schools are not requesting?thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2014
@adebasket I have gotten it. I want to make the draft of 35k after that what else will I do. Pls help
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
haychPee:
Really appreciate boss...lastly bro, could you pls quickly highlight all the expenses and the areas of expenditure here? Don't mind my high level of 'inquisitivity' - lolz. Just wanna plan towards it.
Thanks

Depending on what u have on ground already
1. International passport 16k
2. IELTS Exam 40k(i.e. if ur program doesn't require GMAT/GRE)
3. get ur transcript(s) x-variable depending on ur school
4. Certification of ur document (copy of ur Bsc. Certificate) x-variable too
5. Courier to Finland 2k - 14k (depending on courier service)
6. If u r lucky to secure the admission , you must have N1.5M i.e €6720 in ur bank account + a well funded sponsor's statement of account for Residential permit RP application at the Fin Embassy

Hope this helps...

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
USA now accepts IELTS. Thats gud news for those applyn to schools in the US and other countries. You dnt need to worry about writing two exams. Btw, both my speaking test and odas was cool.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by roblance: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
ibe003: @ adebasket, thanks my brother, please in that iELTS form were they said that I should put names of my desires schools, should I live it black since I never made up my mind the particular sch I gona choose, and what about to upload my passport data page how will I do it. Pls I need ur assistance

You can leave it blank. For the passport data page, just scan and upload.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by roblance: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
ibe003: @adebasket I have gotten it. I want to make the draft of 35k after that what else will I do. Pls help

38k draft
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by roblance: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
WhyNa: USA now accepts IELTS. Thats gud news for those applyn to schools in the US and other countries. You dnt need to worry about writing two exams. Btw, both my speaking test and odas was cool.

Thank God o. Good result awaits you.

Am applying to USA too but that dm school fees #R2
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Hi all, Please which schools are the top ranked schools in Finland that offer quality teachings in Mechanical Engineering for masters in English... I have done my research, just want to confirm from people who know much about these schools in Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Inufele1:

Depending on what u have on ground already
1. International passport 16k
2. IELTS Exam 40k(i.e. if ur program doesn't require GMAT/GRE)
3. get ur transcript(s) x-variable depending on ur school
4. Certification of ur document (copy of ur Bsc. Certificate) x-variable too
5. Courier to Finland 2k - 14k (depending on courier service)
6. If u r lucky to secure the admission , you must have N1.5M i.e €6720 in ur bank account + a well funded sponsor's statement of account for Residential permit RP application at the Fin Embassy

Hope this helps...
It really helps bro...in short 'help' is an understatement here...Thanks a bunch bro!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls house...I need IELTS resource materials...man needs to familiarise even b4 registering...hope to reg soon.
Kindly send here edunlomoh@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will make draft of 38 to British council tomorrow, please if bank give my the draft precept, when will I send it to British council?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
ibe003: I will make draft of 38 to British council tomorrow, please if bank give my the draft precept, when will I send it to British council?
Can't you pay with MasterCard, which is cheaper and faster? Is it that they don't accept MC again?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omo master card no dey go, I no want hear story oo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
What are the chances for undergraduate to school in Finland
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Could anyone suggest finnish unis that offer masters courses related to B.sc in International Studies with reasonable IELTS score? I hv been searching some like EFU but courses are mostly health related.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by beges: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bunmiemich: Thanks guys
bumie congrat,will join u nd teri in jan.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by haychPee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Inufele1: Please house Kindly Assist me with study materials on TOEFL and IELTS Exams, my mail is my1stgeemail@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance
If you had read the thread from the beginning you would have seen it that if send a blank email to this address selfstudy360@gmail.com ...you get auto response of the links to download all the reading materials you will.
Safe!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by prospects: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Good day house. I just found out this thread. Kudos to you all.

I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from University of Benin. Plz, I would like to ask the steps required to get admitted for a masters program in Finland and what is involved. Thanks.

Make una nor vex for the question o. I be JJC.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2014
prospects: Good day house. I just found out this thread. Kudos to you all.

I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from University of Benin. Plz, I would like to ask the steps required to get admitted for a masters program in Finland and what is involved. Thanks.

Make una nor vex for the question o. I be JJC.

Read from Page 1
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by prospects: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
adebasket97:

Read from Page 1

Nor mind me Bros. I have done that a through the night. Highly informative.

My question now: 'Is there still hope for free tuition for 2015 admissions for which applications would commence late this year or would it be stopped with the end of the trial period'?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
prospects:

Nor mind me Bros. I have done that a through the night. Highly informative.

My question now: 'Is there still hope for free tuition for 2015 admissions for which applications would commence late this year or would it be stopped with the end of the trial period'?

Abeg no allow am stop o. We are all preparing for it.

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please house, Mr. Iceberg54 especially, i need the link to Aalto university master's degree programs! Am kind of finding it hard to get
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by presiade(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Inufele1: Please house, Mr. Iceberg54 especially, i need the link to Aalto university master's degree programs! Am kind of finding it hard to get
http://www.aalto.fi/en/studies/
Hope this helps you...

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
who are the third parties Nigerian banks can disclose your account balance too, aside the anti graft agencies.
any info will be useful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.