Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953898 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guys..... sad sad sad sad sad My speaking test has been scheduled for SUNDAY angry Does anybody find this absurd or do I just seem to be having peculiar situations

And I'm down on top everything....... cry cry cry cry You need to see the way people dey look me with the corner of their eyes if I dey blow catarrh inside bus grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IllCheez: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
WhyNa:

Thanks. Do you think its possible that I use the legalized copy? Nyways, I guess the school will answer best. Tnx U guys

Definitely not for Finland. My suggestion was possibly you could have another school in mind from the other country that might request a paper version of your documents and not just to scan them online.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
IllCheez:

Definitely not for Finland. My suggestion was possibly you could have another school in mind from the other country that might request a paper version of your documents and not just to scan them online.

Aii. Got it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
@iceberg54 broda do u knw if local flights from helsinki to oulu charge for luggages? I need to book since i will get to helsinki by sept 3. Kindky treat as urgent

iceberg54:

Boss , HND isn't accepted for masters admission.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Hello Everyone, Please is it possible for me to purchase just one year insurance for a four years course, and tell them at the embassy that I'll renew it every year? Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Hello everyone, As I was applyinh for RP online, The Mother tongue selection part, there was no "Ibo".. Anyone experienced this before? Help Me please.
And, how did you go about with the whole stuff? Did you apply online, then request for an interview with the embassy to submit the original papers or any other procedure? Thank you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mother tongue just choose English and move on. On d insurance yes do for a yr since ur rp will b for a yr and u will renew it when u get to Finland. Send an email to d embassy and apply for a date. Send ur documents 2 2weeks to embassy. Make sure u attach ur sponsors letter,statement of account, your statement of account, your employment letter etc to ur migri page. To avoid unnecessary delay in d processing of ur application

best2com: Hello everyone, As I was applyinh for RP online, The Mother tongue selection part, there was no "Ibo".. Anyone experienced this before? Help Me please.
And, how did you go about with the whole stuff? Did you apply online, then request for an interview with the embassy to submit the original papers or any other procedure? Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
sirkezman: Mother tongue just choose English and move on. On d insurance yes do for a yr since ur rp will b for a yr and u will renew it when u get to Finland. Send an email to d embassy and apply for a date. Send ur documents 2 2weeks to embassy. Make sure u attach ur sponsors letter,statement of account, your statement of account, your employment letter etc to ur migri page. To avoid unnecessary delay in d processing of ur application

Thank you Sir. God bless you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
please I need study materials for TOEFL and GRE. my mail is ogunkunleemmanuel@rocketmail.com
thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 4:17am On Aug 09, 2014
sirkezman: @iceberg54 broda do u knw if local flights from helsinki to oulu charge for luggages? I need to book since i will get to helsinki by sept 3. Kindky treat as urgent

Boss, apparently there was a slight problem with nairaland. I replied day before yday but my post disappeared later.

Checked for FINNAIR.

For normal tickets (i.e. without offers), u can check-in 2 bags (max 23kg each), in addition to one hand luggage. For your intended date, the price is around 370 euros. Plus/minus 3 days, money is refundable.

Currently there's an offer to Oulu. Price is about 80 euros. flights cant be rescheduled, money non refundable. Check in allowance of 1 bag(max 23kg).

Excess baggage fee: 40 euros for 2nd bag, 60 euros for 3rd and subsequent bags.

So as a sharp naija guy, if you are very sure of the date, book the offer ticket and pay extra euros if you have more than one bag.

Cheers sir!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
sirkezman: Mother tongue just choose English and move on. On d insurance yes do for a yr since ur rp will b for a yr and u will renew it when u get to Finland. Send an email to d embassy and apply for a date. Send ur documents 2 2weeks to embassy. Make sure u attach ur sponsors letter,statement of account, your statement of account, your employment letter etc to ur migri page. To avoid unnecessary delay in d processing of ur application

Thank very much. As I read through the Finnish immigration site, they were like stressing that the use of sponsor to fund studies is not allowed. :-/ And my dad is my sponsor
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2014
best2com:
Thank very much. As I read through the Finnish immigration site, they were like stressing that the use of sponsor to fund studies is not allowed. :-/ And my dad is my sponsor

The 6720euros must be in your account and not your dad's account. Also, to show that you're really capable you can present your dad's S0A but I don't think its mandatory.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2014
please I need TOEFL and GRE study materials. my mail is ogunkunleemmanuel@rocketmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
It's mandatory to send ur sponsors SOA. They need to be sure of the source of the funds u get? The best thing is to send all documents they might need to avoid further delay

adebasket97:

The 6720euros must be in your account and not your dad's account. Also, to show that you're really capable you can present your dad's S0A but I don't think its mandatory.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Bros all ds information are on Google. I did IELTS and got my material on Google and studied for 2 weeks and still got 7. Just type free toefl test to Google and get d dumps

Holudarey01: please I need TOEFL and GRE study materials. my mail is ogunkunleemmanuel@rocketmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
sirkezman:
It's mandatory to send ur sponsors SOA. They need to be sure of the source of the funds u get? The best thing is to send all documents they might need to avoid further delay

What am saying is if you can provide a good proof of source of fund, you don't need a sponsors SOA.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks bro. I eventually chose Norwegian airline. Got a cheaper deal wv them. Thanks once again

iceberg54:

Boss, apparently there was a slight problem with nairaland. I replied day before yday but my post disappeared later.

Checked for FINNAIR.

For normal tickets (i.e. without offers), u can check-in 2 bags (max 23kg each), in addition to one hand luggage. For your intended date, the price is around 370 euros. Plus/minus 3 days, money is refundable.

Currently there's an offer to Oulu. Price is about 80 euros. flights cant be rescheduled, money non refundable. Check in allowance of 1 bag(max 23kg).

Excess baggage fee: 40 euros for 2nd bag, 60 euros for 3rd and subsequent bags.

So as a sharp naija guy, if you are very sure of the date, book the offer ticket and pay extra euros if you have more than one bag.

Cheers sir!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2014
adebasket97:

Thank you bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
After 6 weeks of anxiously waiting, I got my RP dis evening

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IllCheez: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bunmiemich: After 6 weeks of anxiously waiting, I got my RP dis evening

Very big congratulations Bro. Go forth and excel.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WhyNa: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2014

Congrats Bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014

Congrats sir!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
congrats.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2014

Good one boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzoexcel(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
congrats my friend jare

https://www.nairaland.com/1842325/nl-online-matlab-workshop/15#1842325.488
the above thread s neccessary to refresh ur head
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
uzoexcel: congrats my friend jare

https://www.nairaland.com/1842325/nl-online-matlab-workshop/15#1842325.488
the above thread s neccessary to refresh ur head
Big boss, long time o, I don dey follow una gurus 4 back like dat

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please is there any body that got to Finland as undergraduate, please how do your go about your entrance exam because only center I see in africa is kenya and I am not ready to go to kenya from 9ija, will there be any other close country, please I need help,... because this entrance exam stuff dey chop food for my body.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ibe003(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please is there any body that got to Finland as undergraduate, please how do your go about your entrance exam because only center I see in africa is kenya and I am not ready to go to kenya from 9ija, and FI embassy said that they can't issue visa for people going for entrance exam. will there be any other close country for 2015 session?, please I need help,... because this entrance exam stuff dey chop food for my body.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Inufele1: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Great job u guys have done here, I narrowly missed last admission exercise, i am very ready for it this time around, i bearly have any questions. But my major concern, which was briefly treated by the dehonestboss is the issue relocating to a better country(US & CANADA). How easy it is to move to these countries from Finland. Because i don't want to come back to this country(Nigeria) and be looking for jobs again O!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SirHouloo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good day wonderful people in the house. I will need the gurus in the house to come to my aid concerning the required 1.5M. Can one withdraw it once one is in Finland or it is like the Germany's blocked account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.