Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951554 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Debbylia(f): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
hello house, it was good going tru all the 50 pages, kudos to you all. Have been able to gather lots of into and am planning to apply for "education and globalisation" @ university of oulu
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Debbylia:
hello house, it was good going tru all the 50 pages, kudos to you all. Have been able to gather lots of into and am planning to apply for "education and globalisation" @ university of oulu
good
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Debbylia:

Msc ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Debbylia(f): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Msc ?
yes
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Debbylia:
yes

Get all d info abt it + all the requirement...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Pzone: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi all. Please I need people who are already in Finland to clarify something. I read that one needs €6720 living expenses in one's account to process the first year of residents permit for masters in Finland. I can come up with this, but the problem is processing the 2nd year while in Finland...how can one go about this e.g if one is doing those 25hrs/week blue collar jobs. I love the idea of the free tuition and all & will love o get a quality masters from a well structured educational system as in finland but I don't want to be stranded in a foreign land after I've given my all to it. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pzone:
Hi all. Please I need people who are already in Finland to clarify something. I read that one needs €6720 living expenses in one's account to process the first year of residents permit for masters in Finland. I can come up with this, but the problem is processing the 2nd year while in Finland...how can one go about this e.g if one is doing those 25hrs/week blue collar jobs. I love the idea of the free tuition and all & will love o get a quality masters from a well structured educational system as in finland but I don't want to be stranded in a foreign land after I've given my all to it. Thanks

Well...for now, u just have to focus on getting in...1. Get the admission, 2. Get ur 1st residence permit...the 2 are not easy to get as well, if u can get them and get to finland...am very sure u will be able to renew ur permit d nxt year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Debbylia:

Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Well...for now, u just have to focus on getting in...1. Get the admission, 2. Get ur 1st residence permit...the 2 are not easy to get as well, if u can get them and get to finland...am very sure u will be able to renew ur permit d nxt year.

Easy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pzone:

The "yellow collar jobs" will do that for you. Peeps are up there and they are Surviving, unless you're a mummy's boy.....lol

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Debbylia(f): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Get all d info abt it + all the requirement...
gathered some already and still gathering more, if u av any too, u can share it. thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bolajesu: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
hello please are there jobs after completion of ones MSC in Finland? response please

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Pzone:

Boss, focus on getting here first. For the second year, you will survive.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Debbylia:
gathered some already and still gathering more, if u av any too, u can share it. thanks.

Hope you're through with the English test. Am also applying to oulu.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Wow,wat a nice job u guys re doing here.Well,i beleive if a serz minded Nigerian dt really wnt to study abroad follow dis trend,he do nt nid any agent again.i too wnt to apply,all my documents re set,expect motivation letter.Pls who can tell me more abt motivation letter?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2014
ooluseyipa:
Wow,wat a nice job u guys re doing here.Well,i beleive if a serz minded Nigerian dt really wnt to study abroad follow dis trend,he do nt nid any agent again.i too wnt to apply,all my documents re set,expect motivation letter.Pls who can tell me more abt motivation letter?

Google is your best friend
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Debbylia(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2014
adebasket97:

Hope you're through with the English test. Am also applying to oulu.
my course was exempted from presenting English test score, they will be doing an interview in place of it which will be via telephone call or Skype for applicants outside Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2014
adebasket97:

Google is your best friend

I am still on it,bt am busy for now.will do dat in dec,since dec is wen d application is starts fully.
@adebasket and oda NL in finland,pls Wats d chance of smebody dat ve 2.50 cgpa?i have a friend with dt cgpa,n I told him not to apply.do 2nd class lower ve a chance?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Debbylia:
my course was exempted from presenting English test score, they will be doing an interview in place of it which will be via telephone call or Skype for applicants outside Finland.

Don't use dt one as yardstick.write ur IELTS. Or TOEFL so dt u can be on d save side.dats my own opinon

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
ooluseyipa:

I am still on it,bt am busy for now.will do dat in dec,since dec is wen d application is starts fully.
@adebasket and oda NL in finland,pls Wats d chance of smebody dat ve 2.50 cgpa?i have a friend with dt cgpa,n I told him not to apply.do 2nd class lower ve a chance?

Am not yet in finland. Just applying....and about your pal, don't discourage him...let him try his luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
adebasket97:

Am not yet in finland. Just applying....and about your pal, don't discourage him...let him try his luck

Okay.i will ask him to try.IELTS is eazier frm wat I read on d trend,becos I did tofel and i knw wat I passed thru b4 passing it.Hope u can write IELTS nd pass once?if yes,can u tell me ow to go abt 4(nt for me,bt for a friend)don't wnt him to pass thru stress dt I passed thru,b4 passing toefl
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
ooluseyipa:

Okay.i will ask him to try.IELTS is eazier frm wat I read on d trend,becos I did tofel and i knw wat I passed thru b4 passing it.Hope u can write IELTS nd pass once?if yes,can u tell me ow to go abt 4(nt for me,bt for a friend)don't wnt him to pass thru stress dt I passed thru,b4 passing toefl
IELTS self is not easy oon you need advance preparation, I am talking from experience out of many of us that wrote ours only few got their required scores, their question might come more tougher some times and little familiar some times, ours was tough, so prepare weela oo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
ooluseyipa:

He should get ielts material and go through them.....I read the ones I got for about 10days and I got 7.0.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ogompaul(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
bumitek02:
IELTS self is not easy oon you need advance preparation, I am talking from experience out of many of us that wrote ours only few got their required scores, their question might come more tougher some times and little familiar some times, ours was tough, so prepare weela oo
what if u get a letter of English proficiency from my university showing I was taught in English truout my bachelor degree studies?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
ogompaul:
what if u get a letter of English proficiency from my university showing I was taught in English truout my bachelor degree studies?

Not accepted unless you got BSCc English Language
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
adebasket97:

He should get ielts material and go through them.....I read the ones I got for about 10days and I got 7.0.....

Okay.he will prepare now bt it can't be as difficult as toefl.thanks boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
bumitek02:

Okay,thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by elemzbaba: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2014
guys,what should one be expecting during the IELTS speaking exam? what documents are you required to take along?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Guys I have a little problem dat I believe the house can help me solve.Pls my transcript,shld I address them to University Admission Finland? I mean d address dat will be on the transcript.Becos am applying to three schools?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2014
elemzbaba:
guys,what should one be expecting during the IELTS speaking exam? what documents are you required to take along?
you don't need to take any thing to IELTS test. they will not even allow you. Just go there the speaking test is all about question about your self and so on.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2014
ooluseyipa:
Guys I have a little problem dat I believe the house can help me solve.Pls my transcript,shld I address them to University Admission Finland? I mean d address dat will be on the transcript.Becos am applying to three schools?

Yes, and you need to send three copies of transcript
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2014
elemzbaba:

Your international passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: Viqtour(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.