Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31320 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE, stop antagonizing your fellow Nairalander and stay on topic if you must post on this thread.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by alarm4: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2013
smting is wrong here@ Opp....for such a gyl would ve sleep with 15 men,it show that that chic is not that pretty and even though u get married the number of round of sex that u will get frm ur husband wont probably satisfy u,at that moment ur state of mind wld reflect back to those 15 men squard u may even b thinkng back that mr A was too dem good,or mr B did it better or mr C was perfectly good inbed all this will defnitly be hunting u 4ver no matter howfar,it will still be ringing in ur memory: ur number of sex shld ve stop when the 1st man disfolwer u,atleast the 2nd wld finaly become ur husband.the truth of the whole matter is that 85% of men prefer gyl that either had sex of 1 partner b4 marrying thm,than most GYL that has gone tru 15 men....no no no no !!except that gyl is exceptional beautiful that men dying to meet..ie is real fact if i maybe wrong wth it;ask any man that what they think::::::
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by kosoo: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Dondav: 1
2 small dude
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by aduaba(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^Your lots are always blaming men for anything, yet when we Lord over you, you complain..tell me what men have to do with the topic. Did they rape her? Did they force her? Do we force you to open your damn legs? Can you learn how to say No? Stop blaming men for your lust you enjoy sex the same way they do....

When a girl says 3nigga that means she fcked a least 6
Off course i will blame men. Some men kno so well how to get us down. Even if some of us try so hard not to allow them they still find their way cos they are just masters of the game . Don't kno about you but some men always get what they want. I personally wish i was a virgin before marriage but hey those bad guys out there jux won't let me.call me cheap or whatever but lets face the facts if men want virgins as wives then they should be virgins too.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mynd_44: OP, 15 is not too high a number. Remember if a guy tells you he has slept with 15 girls, you won't mind. If your guy asksyou such questions, don't lie, tell him the truth, if he is too immature to handle it, that's his business.
There is noting like too much

i would mind if a guy told me he slept with 15 women! smh
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
aduaba:
Off course i will blame men. Some men kno so well how to get us down. Even if some of us try so hard not to allow them they still find their way cos they are just masters of the game . Don't kno about you but some men always get what they want. I personally wish i was a virgin before marriage but hey those bad guys out there jux won't let me.call me cheap or whatever but lets face the facts if men want virgins as wives then they should be virgins too.
you didn't answer my questions
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by austine4real(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Plz stop it...d@ numb z enuf
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ceelinarsings(f): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kenistry: U r too cheap & loose my dear, if not u wld hv told him d real no.. u probably cant say no.....it's a shame. We men dey chop shit, after 15 diff men don ransack ur punana, one man go com carrly kip for hux....na wa o

stop judging and making noise.how many have you had sex with and how many have seen your d**k.its a matter of yes and no..finish!!!! angry
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by kilode95(f): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
For a lady? Why is it that if a man does it, he is free but a lady gets frowned at? Who do those guys sleep with?
Abeg sharrap...
15 in four years is just outrageous
Whether male or female...
Ah ah wetin...
Na xo person jobless reach
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
What u shld do now is be determined to caution ursef before marriage nd as for dose who r commenting,,na dem get their mouth..they r not God
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44: OP, 15 is not too high a number. Remember if a guy tells you he has slept with 15 girls, you won't mind. If your guy asksyou such questions, don't lie, tell him the truth, if he is too immature to handle it, that's his business.

thats so true. when the guy slept with 20 he's a hero but when girl does same she's a slut. all those who r judging her in this thread dreaming could have done same deep down cheesy i don't regret at all! just made me who i am now- really good in bed where husband doesn't complain at all
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by colossal1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
mamaxxx: cryY'all should take it easy on me jooor!!
in my own opinion, u r not cheap, u ar just free, u dnt cost anytyn to av. prolly u ar d kinda gal dat jst cnt say 'NO'. i advise to reconsider ur dsire to get married, if u knw u cannot close ur legs to othr guyz. pls dnt get married.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by colossal1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44: OP, 15 is not too high a number. Remember if a guy tells you he has slept with 15 girls, you won't mind. If your guy asksyou such questions, don't lie, tell him the truth, if he is too immature to handle it, that's his business.
by their comment u shall knw them; one does nt need to ask u d numbr of men u av slept wt. ur comment(i.e, ur stand concernin dis matter) says it all.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by katharinajay201(f): 3:42am On Oct 01, 2014
For me I don't think you are,but I sense that guy reason for asking!Y not tell him the truth,if he loves you he will accept you just the way you are.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2015
You are not cheap....

YOU ARE DISGUSTING
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Shakirababy(f): 5:24am On May 19, 2015
YES
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
pcguru1:
Let he without Sin be the First to Cast the Stone, but quite frankly my fear is that by the time you settle, you might find sex too boring having had quite a few, not sure i can sleep with 15 girls that would take me 2 life times especially with all the diseases we have around.

Hmmmm looking at this statement, I guess i underestimated myself cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.