Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31297 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=18pt]It is not how many people you have slept with that counts for your baggage, but what kind of damage was done in your relationships.

Dating one man may be worse than dating ten men.

If you slept with 15 good men, it would be better and safer to sleep with one brute.

What kind of baggage did you bring along from the men you have slept with?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by omosexy1: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
The poster go dey regret sey she post stuff like this. Shey una see she don go hide. But guys mek una talk true, una no worse? grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Thanks for all the comments madams and sirs!!!
I appreciate
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by wonlasewonimi: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
mamaxxx: Thanks for all the comments madams and sirs!!!
I appreciate

You are welcome! Now, cross your legs for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by fairygeh(f): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
15 undecidedoh my days,dts kinda on the high side o.choi.u might not be cheap but guess u cnt control urself when it comes to s e x.dat place sef don try.dnt think any guy would be too happy hearing this number so do urself a favor and spare them the details wink
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dnawah(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
U r not cheap,u are a giver.kezaya!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
You got a secret but I think I know it
You want to let it out but them go call you ashy
You like to do it
Do the hmm hmmm hmmm
I know you like D’banj
And you like Don Jazzy
You like 2baba
And you like Fally Pupa
And I know you love Trey Songz
But you no fit sing his songs
I thought as much you know
I do not blame you though
You wanna have them all
You know it’s wrong
But the truth is that

You’re just an Oliver
Oliver Oliver Oliver Twist

Just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata labata labata
Sebede sebede sebede
Rebete rebete rebete

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Cunninlingus: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
mamaxxx:
Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

Jesus I cant go down on you after 15 men

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dBard: 3:06am On Nov 22, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Jesus I cant go down on you after 15 men
grin grin grin grin U can say dat again.
@all dse saying its nothing..would u or would u allow ur bro/relation date or bring her home f marriage knowing wat u know..
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Exclibur(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2012
15 di.k.k$ and still counting... shocked
i wil warn ur husband to expect 14 men @ ur wedding wearing the same aso obi...

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by KINGwax(m): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2012
ItsModella: @OP, are you damn serious? It's possible that you might be a s3x addict and hence might need therapy.
thank u jare. I don't knw how u think it's normal to fucck more than 15men within than period of years. Maybe people have forgotten that nymphonania is a mental disease that needs urgent therapy! Google is your friend!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by KINGwax(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe: You got a secret but I think I know it
You want to let it out but them go call you ashy
You like to do it
Do the hmm hmmm hmmm
I know you like D’banj
And you like Don Jazzy
You like 2baba
And you like Fally Pupa
And I know you love Trey Songz
But you no fit sing his songs
I thought as much you know
I do not blame you though
You wanna have them all
You know it’s wrong
But the truth is that

You’re just an Oliver

Just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
You’re just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata labata labata
Sebede sebede sebede
Rebete rebete rebete
+ one million likes
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by jaybee3(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Double standards all over this thread.
Why is it acceptable if the man or prospective husband was found to have slept with an equal or more no of women before settling down but gets frowned upon when the women come clean.

Personally, i so do not care about someone's past as long as the past ain't gonna affect our relationship

Get real guys, the probability that your prospective wives would have had quite a few sexual partners is quite high especially when the society accepts that it's somewhat normal for the men to have multiple gf's at a time.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by kely4oly(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Well its good to have finally consoled yourself at the end of it all just try and sit up and embrace Jesus and be free from the bondage of fornication. Jesus is ever ready to forgive u just look up to him who is d alfa and omega.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Brisingr(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2012
jay bee: Double standards all over this thread.
Why is it acceptable if the man or prospective husband was found to have slept with an equal or more no of women before settling down but gets frowned upon when the women come clean.

Personally, i so do not care about someone's past as long as the past ain't gonna affect our relationship

Get real guys, the probability that your prospective wives would have had quite a few sexual partners is quite high especially when the society accepts that it's somewhat normal for the men to have multiple gf's at a time.
I will go with the oldie but goodie lock and key model response to this question if a key opens 15 locks its a great key if a lock is opened by 15 keys would u buy such lock ?
@op I don't judge but by lying u have answered yur question.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by jaybee3(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2012
Brisingr: I will go with the oldie but goodie lock and key model response to this question if a key opens 15 locks its a great key if a lock is opened by 15 keys would u buy such lock ?
@op I don't judge but by lying u have answered yur question.
Are you planning to marry someone based on how many partners they've had or how best you complement each other?

Btw: last time i checked, keys/locks don't have emotion neither do they conform to the change phenom
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Brisingr(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2012
I know better than to ask that question,no matter the response it will still bother me so I will take solace in the sanctuary my ignorance as granted me and delude myself into thinking am are first or the best she as ever had.
As for the lock and key model I told ya it old but it still works though lol..

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by francdec4(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2012
I hardly comment in peoples write up infact this could be my first actually. @op without being judgmental or harsh to you. From my perspective as a Medical doctor and a Christian I think its quite high. You just have to stop and at ur age make a future for Ur life and future family. Don't know if ds will help u though.....am a MAN(high libido), am a Doctor (see it all times) am 30 in 12days from today(adult), am not a gay(very complete man)....yet am STILL A VIRGIN. If I can abstain believe me u can.(again am not judging and not self praising just helping out). Be good.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia1: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2012
Exc@libur:
15 di.k.k$ and still counting... shocked
i wil warn ur husband to expect 14 men @ ur wedding wearing the same aso obi...

dem dey do aso ebi on top dating somebody?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia1: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
KINGwax: thank u jare. I don't knw how u think it's normal to fucck more than 15men within than period of years. Maybe people have forgotten that nymphonania is a mental disease that needs urgent therapy! Google is your friend!

15 men in 4 years is about 3 or 4 men per year.

i think that might be the general average perhaps.

with all these one night stands, booty calls, konji, etc, who knows.

**shrugs**
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by GoldenLady1: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
tpia1:

15 men in 4 years is about 3 or 4 men per year.

i think that might be the general average perhaps.

Really? That's the average these days? I still think it's a high number especially in that time span. Oh well.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by dammytex: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
@OP, firstly you don't bring such topics to NL and not expect insults. You have to understand the rule of the game here first.

I don't think I'm a fan a 15 sexua.l partners in 4 years as a lady but I won't condemn you.
The fact that you think it might not be okay is a good start.

We are not saying you shouldn't be sexually active (since you have started already) but at least, caution the number of partners.

You already told him 5. Well, just move on with that line and hope he doesn't find out himself (altho that would be a little hard).
You are not getting any younger, so try to limit them please.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
KINGwax: + one million likes

Let's sing it out loud. wink tongue wink
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by crisycent: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na wah o....if to say toto get meter, ur own for don read reach d end. If toto na engine, ur own for don get knocking sound.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia1: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
Golden Lady:

Really? That's the average these days? I still think it's a high number especially in that time span. Oh well.

should be the average, i suppose, if someone is sexually active and not in a steady relationship or celibate.

say s/he goes to nightclubs, parties, etc, where s.ex is generally expected after meeting up with men there.

or even assuming most males will expect s.ex in any context anyway.

just guessing, dont really know.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
I guess he is asking because ur p***y is lose.

Pele dear. Use alum n hot water 4 one month b4 ur wedding.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by diva90: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Anything more than 10 is too much for a lady. But I can't judge u, many women hv done worse, I knw I hv slept with more than 20 myself. It doesn't make d lady involved cheap or a slut. Shit happens and b4 u blink, u wud hv gone over the limit.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by deedeeluv(f): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2012
Number 1, i hate it when ppl criticize ppl. number 2, who re u to point fingers or bring people down for their mistakes? I bet u, all those imbeciles cursing the babe na u ppl do pass. And for all those men acting as though their mothers re still virgins should shut d heck up..... As for the poster jare, just look at it as one of those things in life. U can open up to your current man, if he is really understanding he would look pass it. Afterall, u did what u did b4 u guys met. Remember: Transparency is the KEY, If u two love each other.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by omorem: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2012
you can say 15 is high but some of you have gone more than that.Men could have played on her intelligence then,probably she is too naive.what matters now is that you have a good relationship now that you are sincere in,just keep your sincerity intact with this your new found love. just tell him all,its your past and now you have met the right man so just stick to him and make sure no one else after him. tell him all you have done,he will love you for the rest of his life.as you expressed yourself it is obvious you have found the right man and as your heart desires to total sincerity,God will help you achieve it and i know your plan to marry this guy will work.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On May 29, 2013
@op you try o,but as a woman,I think its not fair.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2013
@op,don't panick my dear.You are still a virgin! grin winky do men do that?Never ask a woman how many guys she has slept with because many will lie and swear with Ogun and amadiohia.Once my ex ask me that question and I refused at first so he questioned yet again so I gave him the numbers and details,locations.He nearly had an heart attack! cheesy grin.So when he finally softened and said he loves me no matter my past.I just smiled and told him the gospel truth which is"honey d main reason y I told u this is because I wud never marry you"cos I wud NEVER EVER tell my fiance hat.NEVER EVER!!! cool

Waiting for vagabonds to shoot me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.