Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30492 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by doctokwus: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
The murderers must be brought to book& be made to pay for their crime.Whatever dese boys must av done,dey had bn caught,killing dem cannot b justified,NO MATTER THE CRIME,by a MOB.I however,continue to be baffled& will always ask @every opportunity:how can ONE PERSON accuse FOUR GUYS of being thieves& a MOB goes ahead to execute the most barbaric of jungle justices based on ONE INDIVIDUAL's accusation.I will never b able to get my head round this until a satisfactory answer is provided& none so far has been,all av bn speculations based on emotions.I just hope d nigerian police can get d honest truth frm dis guy,not information coerced out of severe torture for whc d nigerian police is notorious;d truth wi help to unravel d puzzles& give d world a picture into d mindset of a mob,what drives d mob,where is d critical point of no return& who/what constitutes a mob;what,if anything,can make a mob come back to its senses?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good.i would like to see his barbaric face
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Why wait for fresh facts to emerge jp phillips when you seem to know "everything"?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by atuboweke(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good one GEJ.........GEJ is working.....Fresh Air all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by gsmcoder: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Horus:

What is strange is that the Police didnt release any pictures of any of the suspects.

for security reasons, the guy may get jungle justice from the public even if set free by the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by MyHiDsDaar: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
its either jp is the guy with the plank or a member of the aluu vigilante, comon we dey talk about human lives here, anyone who supported this inhuman act is as worse as those muderers

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Decryptor(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police
Are u sure that this JP Philips is not the guy who planked those boys? Cos with the above comments, one can deduce that you don't have an iota of symphaty in you...I'm beginning to suspect you o! What is the meaning of the "JP" in your name? "Just Planking" Phillips?

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by azimibraun: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
The guy wih the plank wearing the sweat shirt.. Wia is he? Did the IG watch d video @ all? If that guy who brought so mch tears 2 d eyes of nigerians and decent ppl ofthe world is not arrested den no arrest hs bin made.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by BashMe1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Halleluia, if true sha
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

please direct that question to that "joehunt". he seems not to understand that once the debtor can prove his life was threatened that night that all charges will be dropped.

kids that fail to realize the real world is not run with emotions

ACCESSORY TO MURDER
AIDING A CRIME
PROMOTING A CRIME
ABETTING A CRIME
INSTIGATION

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by sunnyp1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
babseg: what about the guy hitting does helpless boys with plank?
everybody wants to see that heartless and useless idiot big for nothing....
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by azimibraun: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
The guy with the plank period. That guy ws in d position to spare dia lives or take it frm d video evidence.. He chose to take dos luvly sweet young lives. He was a god dt day and he ws brutal.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: he will be charged for raising false alarm,the first to accuse the boys of being thieves,owing someone and refused to pay,accused the boys of being with a gun when no gun was actually found on them,running away for the fear of being arrested,refusing to tell the truth to the mob that he was indeed a debtor,the list is endless!

Total bullish ignorance, once the boy can prove his life was threatened that night, perhaps present neighbors as witnesses, his lawyer will argue on self defense,
any sane judge will discharge him ASAP.

the only problem i foresee is the parents of the boys bribing the judge to thwart justice. Nigeria justice system is that porous.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by azimibraun: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Claimed his life ws threatend? And after d boys wia arrested did he come out 2 say he ws threatend or they came 2rob him? He shouted thief thief and nt killers killers.. Wia is d story of the laptop and fone frm? Do u shout thief thief @ killers? He hs no case. And besides d boys are dead and are presumed innocent of d crime.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Bunchersstab(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Which cell he dey?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
SOMEHOW I DONT THINK YOU WILL CATCH THE PLANK MAN. BY NOW HE IS IN SOMALIA OR COTONOU STARTING A NEW LIFE WITH A NEW SOMALIAN WIFE.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by PBundles(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
I think most sound minds will agree EXCEPT ONE MINER POINT, THE MONEY YOU OWED! Im assuming if you owed me money and dodged me relentlessly, would you find it strange I came at odd hours to collect, even if I brought my entire village, would you still shout thief when you owed me. Im hoping that if you did and I was gettng lynched you would also be kind enough to at least tell the lynchers I did you a favour by lending you the money. You see that is what really pisses me off the more I read it, because we have had it done to us in that Nigeria. When its needed the toungue is O so sweet, bt pay me back then I become this bad person. I think this is what is getting most people upset.

mrkels: Okay am back. Hmmmm. What exactly are they arresting him for? I wanna know! If I was this guy, and 5 boys came to my house at night with or without a gun, men I for shout thief o!
Just my 2 cents... Anyways if they were not with a gun, then I ll tell the community head that they were not there to harm me etc...but if they were there to harm me,maybe pull a major cult hit like we see in the universities,.. ..well.........

Na Lynching sure pass for them. grin
Hey nobody should quoute me and spill BS, am not saying this is what happened, am only giving a particular scenerio and what I would have done if I found myself in such a situation
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by mamagee3(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Finally, the b@stard is in custody!!!

Now, it's time to bundle all of them to the gallows where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by walexy14(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
I L♥√ع dose punch lines..Jp philip Vs Ǥõõϑjoe. But since the Mastermind of the killin hav been Caught now @list D̶̲̥̅̊ truth is goin to come out so let's keep our fingers cross b4 concluding n kudos to our NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by DANILSA(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips: I am waiting for the debtor to tell us why he raised his alarm which police has claimed its false even without arresting the him.

if his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified, if not then he has a case to answer, im keeping my fingers crossed for Bright not you nor the police.

i am not an !d!ot and i wont blame you if you choose to be one
SECONDED, I PREFER TO SHUT UP UNTILL THE TRUTH COMES OUT, RATHER THAN BEEN CONTROLLED BY EMOTIONS. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Coxson seems to be the hero in the minds of some twisted few. A person who persuaded, encouraged, instigated a mob action to murder 4 kids on account of an anticipatory offence will be discharged? Not in today's world.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Horus(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2012

[size=19pt]Faces of killers[/size]
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by ambrosini593(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dis uko uko kro die (sheyi law joke) is going to defend himself that they are thieves. How I wish I can slap him from here.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
I knew it wz jus a matter of time b4 bright wud b rounded up,am sure his lawyers must av bin givin him serious tutorials on ow 2 defend himself on y he raised a false alarm b4 finally givin himself up 2 d npf,but lets watch n c ow dis case pans out

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by occam(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

Total bullish ignorance, once the boy can prove his life was threatened that night, perhaps present neighbors as witnesses, his lawyer will argue on self defense,

the only problem i foresee is the parents of the boys bribing the judge to thwart justice. Nigeria justice system is that porous.

You don't get it. do you? This is the outrage most of us feel: That in modern day Nigeria, anybody can still be LYNCHED AND BURNT to death in broad day light. This is a level of barbarism that is truly alien to any civilized society. Also, the inevitable break down of law and order resulting from this barbaric behavior, means people are no longer safe in the streets.

The guilt or innocence of those boys is irrelevant. Period

That Policemen were actually present when this heinous crime was been carried out is really alarming.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Where is his picture!!!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella: That's good development. What of the guy who was using a plank on them? That one needs to be caught ASAP.

I tell ya. That guy is the main killer.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by excondido(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
God is surely answering prayers. this guy made me dropped the moment i watched the video.

he should feel the full wrought of the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE! THE BOY IN QUESTION RAISED A FALSE ALARM KNOWING FULLY WELL THE IMPLICATION OF HIS ACTION.
HE WILL BE CHARGED WITH AIDING AND ABETTING A CRIME AND ACCESSORY TO MURDER!

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by packman: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=20pt]KILL THEM ALL

BURN THEM ALL

FORGIVE THEM NOT

JUSTICE TO THE ALUU4[/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by ignis: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nice development.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by lolaluv1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
I most definitely agree that those villagers already had it in mind to deal with any student that crosses their path, as in they were already beefing students before those unfortunate four fell into their trap....It happens everywhere between the 'haves' and the 'haves-not'.

That aside, this Coxson had the chance to put matters right, but he didn't. It reminds me of those Nigerian movies where a man owes and rather than pay, would prefer to kill the man he owes. I wish this was only a movie, but alas, it is only too real.

Thank God he has been caught. Please, the role each and everyone of them played should be examined and each should be given a befitting punishment, fit for brutal, bloodthirsty animals that they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.