Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30498 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
torkaka: @jp phillips & the others displaying stark ignorance.

this is the basis of a legal case against coxson;

facts of the matter:
coxson raised an alarm.
vigilante/people around apprehended the boys.
the chief passed judgement(meaning coxson's side of the story was heard and believed.
the boys were killed.

now this is the case;
coxson raised an alarm knowing fully well that the alarm was false which resulted to the apprehension and killing of the boys therefore he will be charged for accessory to murder. i.e he raised the alarm because he knew the reaction from the public and concealed information deliberately with the intent to cause bodily harm on the boys via proxy.

secondly, coxson raised a false alarm therefore his words stood as the basis the community/vigilante had for the jungle justice carried out on the boys. jungle justice being a criminal act thereby aiding and abetting a crime!

A BABY LAWYER WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS! NOTHING COMPLICATED

And what will they charge him for? Raising alarm? No way will he be blamed for the actions of vigilante, unless he was part of the mob. Police should investigate properly. Sad what happened to Aluu4, but the real killers should be targeted not play to public gallery. If the "alarm" guy had no other hand in the matter other than raising alarm, possibly over his own safety, then he should be let go.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by snowprince01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

please direct that question to that "joehunt". he seems not to understand that once the debtor can prove his life was threatened that night that all charges will be dropped.

kids that fail to realize the real world is not run with emotions

His life was threatened nd he screamed thief, what about after d boize were caught, why did he not say they were not robbers bt came to collect dept in a forceful way?..u b total mumu nd u reason only 1 sided.. If its dat easy for him to just say his life was threatened nd all case will b dropped, then why is he on d run?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by mavinc4u(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman:

She is a kid.
grin . did you get that from my post confused man? An adult that can't differentiate between a capital letter B and a footprint of a cow.can't you read again or do you have eye problem. Go to my post and read an Adult.chei if they ask men to form a queue,you will come out and join them.i pity you. Oh, i have a customer to attend to. bye.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Horus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=15pt]PICTURES - 13 of the lynchers (Aluu 4) [/size] https://www.nairaland.com/1076606/pictures-13-suspects-lynchers-charged#12583834
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by egbetokuns(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you ignore someone by commenting. Now you want to wait for report to confirm. You have been running your words up and down as if you were sure the boys came with a cultist, shots were fired, they were cultists etc. Now you want to wait for report.

All the time I was begging you to wait for report, you said,
"HELL NO" with your statements. Now you want to wait.

Why not wait before making statements like this, " please we are talking about victims of circumstance they brought upon themselves (not verified though) not some hate droppings u posted above.there is a possibly they brought terror to someone and they ended up dead."

or

The problem with most dumb skulls here is that they think ALUU is in space. Ask the students staying there and get the facts straight.
the video you watched had numerous spectators, are they not life witnesses to what happened? are they not giving their own accounts?

there are loads of video on you tube, see the one with the title, "the truth is finally out" that is the only video that had what seems like a reality to this matter. the rest are childish.

I attended a Nigerian Uni and i can confidently tell you how these things play out, sink your emotions in your pants and face common sense for once.

I have been to ALUU several times, I have also been to Alakahia close to Aluu, these places are not hidden, sitting abroad or lagos typing thrash wont help anybody.

the pertinent areas the video did not address was that the boys were caught in the night and paraded during the day.
How did i know this? Aluu vigilante operate only in the night, from 10pm or so.

Aluu like i said is a small community, they know themselves you cannot just scream thief!!!! thief!!! and the whole community follows you, it is not possible. i stand on that 100%. it is the lie of the century, someone planted that Hoax and it is selling.

you cannot shout "thief" behind me in my neighborhood and you expect neighbors to burn me alive without asking questions?
doesn't it sound dumb??, people are being too emotional about this and its very annoying.

if the boys went for debt recovery in the middle of the night like the video claimed, what minimal force did they intend to use?
for God's sake the debtor can as well be your child, don't we owe people

if the boys came in peace, why did the debtor feel threatened to alert the vigilante?? or does he not have the right to live??
using "thief" was prolly to aggravate the scenario to spur the vigilante to react, i would have done same myself. i want to survive too. Occult hit in Nigeria is no child's play, UNEC 1998 woke up with the gory sight of a human head of a mid twenty's boy hanging on a spike, a victim of over night hit with a side note. "one down more to follow, egede no be beans"

these killings happen on daily basis and nobody is talking about it.

let us not over flog whether they are cultists or not, something must have spurred the community to react, thief thief!!! is not enough, vigilante claimed they heard gunshots though the shooter escaped after scaring them with few shots.

now, that is likely to make the community to react and treat these boys without mercy, not necessarily the shouts of "thieves".
we saw the girl that stole BB, and some other thieves paraded, one thing is common, they are always caught in the act in such scenarios, we see them snap pictures with their loot Unclad, why is the ALUU case different?

was these guys living in ALuu community? yet, no one could identify or vouch for their integrity? your guess is as good as mine, at the very least someone rented them a house that could have said, "these are my tenants" and i don't think its right, "joints where they hang out"? people they mix with,ladies they are toasting? the story doesn't add up.

the community response eludes common sense, my guess is that those boys are "externals" in that neighbor hood that is why nobody knows or could vouch for them.

it is synonymous to Nigerian cult operations, they import people from other zones to treat internal "Bleep ups" as they call it.

lastly, look at the students retaliatory response just few days after the incident, was there an assembly for the aluu victims? no!!. solidarity movement? no!! what about their depts? faculties? NO!! etc.

over night, we saw a well organized mobilized group causing mayhem in the community, who were they? some emotional students may have joined the movement out of ignorance (like the peeps on Nairaland)no doubt, but who are the organizers? whose brain child was it?.

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

or

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book

Whether you like it or not you were wrong. So next time don't do it.
. Ɣ☺ΰ are right but that guy comment show the kind home he came from he totally insane and Ɣ☺ΰ are heartless. I don't think Ɣ☺ΰ pass through any higher institution. Your comment are totally out of normal human being. Ɣ☺ΰ are totally illiterate I wonder which famil Ɣ☺ΰ come from. I'm sorry for Ɣ☺ΰ

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
You guys are arguing over nothing. For me as long as there is jungle justice involved, ALUU community is guilty of the killing period. Anybody supporting the act can as well be consider as barbaric and uncivilized.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Biggyd2: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Whether or not the 4 students committed any crime is not the issue. The question is- WAS THE KILLING BY THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUSTIFIED UNDER THE LAW? NO!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by makatonison(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
I wonder while some people talk with there brain in there pocket,some gay re trying to justify the murder of this guys,whosoever is justifying there murder will go through or feel the same pain!! Now if I may ask,what if someone is owing me and doesn't want to pay me and i frown or threatened him to pay up his debt,what crime ve I committed!!!! Those of u talking trash should pls shout up,Am happy the devil has been caught,why did he go into hiding if he wasn't guilt!!!! DEATH AWAIT all u Aluu Demons

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by kinnkw(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Biggyd2: Whether or not the 4 students committed any crime is not the issue. The question is- WAS THE KILLING BY THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUSTIFIED UNDER THE LAW? NO!

Obviously we have more wild animals in this country than we can ever imagine,including educated ones.
What is the argument here, armed robbers or not aluu community broke the law simple.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by balladin: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you ignore someone by commenting. Now you want to wait for report to confirm. You have been running your words up and down as if you were sure the boys came with a cultist, shots were fired, they were cultists etc. Now you want to wait for report.

All the time I was begging you to wait for report, you said,
"HELL NO" with your statements. Now you want to wait.

Why not wait before making statements like this, " please we are talking about victims of circumstance they brought upon themselves (not verified though) not some hate droppings u posted above.there is a possibly they brought terror to someone and they ended up dead."

or

The problem with most dumb skulls here is that they think ALUU is in space. Ask the students staying there and get the facts straight.
the video you watched had numerous spectators, are they not life witnesses to what happened? are they not giving their own accounts?

there are loads of video on you tube, see the one with the title, "the truth is finally out" that is the only video that had what seems like a reality to this matter. the rest are childish.

I attended a Nigerian Uni and i can confidently tell you how these things play out, sink your emotions in your pants and face common sense for once.

I have been to ALUU several times, I have also been to Alakahia close to Aluu, these places are not hidden, sitting abroad or lagos typing thrash wont help anybody.

the pertinent areas the video did not address was that the boys were caught in the night and paraded during the day.
How did i know this? Aluu vigilante operate only in the night, from 10pm or so.

Aluu like i said is a small community, they know themselves you cannot just scream thief!!!! thief!!! and the whole community follows you, it is not possible. i stand on that 100%. it is the lie of the century, someone planted that Hoax and it is selling.

you cannot shout "thief" behind me in my neighborhood and you expect neighbors to burn me alive without asking questions?
doesn't it sound dumb??, people are being too emotional about this and its very annoying.

if the boys went for debt recovery in the middle of the night like the video claimed, what minimal force did they intend to use?
for God's sake the debtor can as well be your child, don't we owe people

if the boys came in peace, why did the debtor feel threatened to alert the vigilante?? or does he not have the right to live??
using "thief" was prolly to aggravate the scenario to spur the vigilante to react, i would have done same myself. i want to survive too. Occult hit in Nigeria is no child's play, UNEC 1998 woke up with the gory sight of a human head of a mid twenty's boy hanging on a spike, a victim of over night hit with a side note. "one down more to follow, egede no be beans"

these killings happen on daily basis and nobody is talking about it.

let us not over flog whether they are cultists or not, something must have spurred the community to react, thief thief!!! is not enough, vigilante claimed they heard gunshots though the shooter escaped after scaring them with few shots.

now, that is likely to make the community to react and treat these boys without mercy, not necessarily the shouts of "thieves".
we saw the girl that stole BB, and some other thieves paraded, one thing is common, they are always caught in the act in such scenarios, we see them snap pictures with their loot Unclad, why is the ALUU case different?

was these guys living in ALuu community? yet, no one could identify or vouch for their integrity? your guess is as good as mine, at the very least someone rented them a house that could have said, "these are my tenants" and i don't think its right, "joints where they hang out"? people they mix with,ladies they are toasting? the story doesn't add up.

the community response eludes common sense, my guess is that those boys are "externals" in that neighbor hood that is why nobody knows or could vouch for them.

it is synonymous to Nigerian cult operations, they import people from other zones to treat internal "Bleep ups" as they call it.

lastly, look at the students retaliatory response just few days after the incident, was there an assembly for the aluu victims? no!!. solidarity movement? no!! what about their depts? faculties? NO!! etc.

over night, we saw a well organized mobilized group causing mayhem in the community, who were they? some emotional students may have joined the movement out of ignorance (like the peeps on Nairaland)no doubt, but who are the organizers? whose brain child was it?.

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

or

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book

Whether you like it or not you were wrong. So next time don't do it.
I really don't care about all your unverifiable claims. All that can be verified are the ugly and wicked pictures we saw. I'm sorry for you and all you stand for because the law will take it's course  the basis of those pictures. All what you are saying don't matter any more.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
gbadexy: Picture please!

PHOTO OF ALLEDGE KILLERS OF ALUU4

Ozioma Abajuo, 23; LAWAL SEGUN, 28; Chigozie Samuel, 22; Endurance Edet, 27; Uwem Akpabio, 30; David Ugbaje, 30; Ikechukwu "Kapoon" Amadi, 32; Hassan Welewa, 59; Cynthia Chinwo, 24; Lucky Orji, 43; Ekpe Daniel, 30; George Nwadei, 30; Gabriel Oche, 33

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Biggyd2: Whether or not the 4 students committed any crime is not the issue. The question is- WAS THE KILLING BY THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUSTIFIED UNDER THE LAW? NO!

i agree with you completely but i am suprised at Nairalanders who wish to condemn bright without hearing his version of the story.

is it not what killed these boys in the first place?

police said he raised a false alarm while he was still at large, that is wrong.

if bright raised an alarm because his life was threatened, what is his crime?

police passed a judgement on bright before he was caught.

im really worried about that young man.

if someone was molesting me to the point where i get help, you dont expect me to stay , let alone where my assailants have a gun. (unconfirmed)

The families of the boys deserve justice, same as bright.

bright should tell the Nigerian people why he raised an alarm. that is my aburi and there i stand!!

Bright is about to get jungle justice but no one is seeing that.

pathetic to say the least. why wont he run if he was threatened? did he know the vigilante will kill them?

reports have it that the boys were taken to the chief,
what if he assumed the boys will get justice there? but in the interim, he had to run to save himself.

the chief is the devil here if he actually pronounced the boys dead.

bright remains innocent till proven guilty.

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
snowprince01:

His life was threatened nd he screamed thief, what about after d boize were caught, why did he not say they were not robbers bt came to collect dept in a forceful way?..u b total mumu nd u reason only 1 sided.. If its dat easy for him to just say his life was threatened nd all case will b dropped, then why is he on d run?

in a forceful way you said, forceful enough to threaten his safety? because he is owing a paltry students debt?

how much is geometrics, gitto, etc owing Nigerian banks?

is it justifiable to threaten his life because he is owing you?

it was a 4/5 men against 1, can you guarantee his safety?

havent you seen where a debtor is beaten to death before?

why did the boys not use vigillante or police to collect the money?

what about reporting bright to the chief of their community ? why use "force" like you claimed?

if your theory is corrct, then the boys took the law in their hands before the community did to them.

what do you think bright's family will be saying in the media tomorrow?

you lack common sense.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by michealade(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
goldenval: Why is everyone using blue and red colours to write? Is this the sign of gays calling?
i taya o
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by kinnkw(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

in a forceful way you said, forceful enough to threaten his safety? because he is owing a paltry students debt?

how much is geometrics, gitto, etc owing Nigerian banks?

is it justifiable to threaten his life because he is owing you?

it was a 4/5 men against 1, can you guarantee his safety?

havent you seen where a debtor is beaten to death before?

why did the boys not use vigillante or police to collect the money?

what about reporting bright to the chief of their community ? why use "force" like you claimed?

if your theory is corrct, then the boys took the law in their hands before the community did to them.

what do you think bright's family will be saying in the media tomorrow?

you lack common sense.

Prof. People don't run away from help which they requested for and actually got.
He cried out for help "wrongfully" and didn't wait to explain the situation before he bailed out.
He labeled the boys thieves before fleeing without explanation so to the barbaric Vigilante the boys were robbers who were trying to lie there way out with no one there to collaborate there story...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by blocker: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella: That's good development. What of the guy who was using a plank on them? That one needs to be caught ASAP.

My Brother if the catch that guy then they have made my day. That guy needs to be hung.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Quit arguing. . . Your opinion wouldn't matter. These animals arrested all deserve to die, and die they shall.

Please they are still suspects, till they are convicted. Till then we have to wait for justice to play its role in this script.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by senator2k9(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Imanuelle:

What are u saying
I skool in uniport.... And i know these ppl.
Aluu ppl beef the students!

Did u actually spend time to type so much rubbish?
U deserve an award!

Dat is because the students kill, molest, and Rob Aluu indigenes
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by cap28: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips: I am waiting for the debtor to tell us why he raised his alarm which police has claimed its false even without arresting the him.

if his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified, if not then he has a case to answer, im keeping my fingers crossed for Bright not you nor the police.

i am not an !d!ot and i wont blame you if you choose to be one

i cant believe people like you exist - but i guess life in nigeria has dehumanised people so badly that human life means nothing hence the existence of people like you.

Bright aka Coxson owed money to one of the young men, he had been avoiding this young man for months, when this young man turned up early in the mornign along with his friends to demand payment he refused to pay up and a fight ensued, in order to avoid paying his creditor Coxson aka Bright resorted to alerting the resident lynch mob who immediately swung into action and began beating the alleged theifs. Coxson knew the victims were not armed robbers, why would he borrow money from armed robbers? this was Coxson's vindictive way of getting out of paying back his debt and being a nasty, malicious and evil piece of shi.t he didnt give a damn about the consequences of his actions. he knew very well that screaming "theif" could end up with those guys losing their lives at the hands of this braindead illiterate lynch mob but he didnt care, the only thing that was uppermost in Coxson's mind was NOT PAYING BACK THE MONEY HE OWED, so try and get this through your skull.

People like you are the reason nigeria is in such a pathetic state, your inability to reason like a human being and your terrible lack of compassion for your fellow man is beyond belief, why are you so intent in depicting a nasty vindictive piece of shi.t as some sort of hero?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by kinnkw(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

1. JP Phillips made very valid postulations on this matter, - If you are honest, they are postulations not fact. So no one can judge the boys based on Valid postulations.

2. The fact remains that the police are playing to the gallery in this matter, as I suspected they would. - Another speculation, not facts. Now you are judging the investigation base on what you suspect.

3. Most people already blindly and stubbornly presumed these 'fine boys' were innocent from the beginning, - I have been on this topic on nairaland for a while. I hardly saw anybody proclaiming the boys innocent. They only told people to stop branding the ALUU4 as cultists without proof. It will be wrong calling them cultists, if really they are innocent. That doesn't show that people are brandishing them as innocent victims.

[/b]
4. Now, how on earth is the said Coxson Lerebori a "mastermind" of anything? - The police have not yet concluded their investigation but from their ongoing investigation, he was declared wanted for questioning. Their investigation is pointing to him raising a false alarm. People are happy he is gotten. They are not celebrating a verdict. So don't make it look as if they are tagging him guilty.

5. If he simply raised the JUSTIFIED alarm that some cultists were subjecting him to violence in his own house - You are still speculating.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by kinnkw(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

1. JP Phillips made very valid postulations on this matter, - If you are honest, they are postulations not fact. So no one can judge the boys based on Valid postulations.

2. The fact remains that the police are playing to the gallery in this matter, as I suspected they would. - Another speculation, not facts. Now you are judging the investigation base on what you suspect.

3. Most people already blindly and stubbornly presumed these 'fine boys' were innocent from the beginning, - I have been on this topic on nairaland for a while. I hardly saw anybody proclaiming the boys innocent. They only told people to stop branding the ALUU4 as cultists without proof. It will be wrong calling them cultists, if really they are innocent. That doesn't show that people are brandishing them as innocent victims.

4. Now, how on earth is the said Coxson Lerebori a "mastermind" of anything? - The police have not yet concluded their investigation but from their ongoing investigation, he was declared wanted for questioning. Their investigation is pointing to him raising a false alarm. People are happy he is gotten. They are not celebrating a verdict. So don't make it look as if they are tagging him guilty.

5. If he simply raised the JUSTIFIED alarm that some cultists were subjecting him to violence in his own house - You are still speculating.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by cap28: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

Total bullish ignorance, once the boy can prove his life was threatened that night, perhaps present neighbors as witnesses, his lawyer will argue on self defense,
any sane judge will discharge him ASAP.

the only problem i foresee is the parents of the boys bribing the judge to thwart justice. Nigeria justice system is that porous.

you are as thick as two very large bricks - why would someone who has a vested interest in lying tell the truth? its like you have no brain - put yourself in Coxson's shoes - you owe money, you dont want to pay it back - how do you get out of paying it back forever?? YES YOU LIE THAT YOUR CREDITORS ARE NOT CREDITORS BUT ARMED ROBBERS!!! KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE PENALTY FOR STEALING IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD IS INSTANT DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A MURDEROUS LYNCH MOB- Coxson is a piece of shi.t but not only is a he a nasty piece of sh.it he is an accessory to murder - he incited a lynch mob to beat and kill 4 innocent young men for his own selfish gain - but not everyone is as s.tupid as you - his wickedness is as clear as day and he is going down for murder whehter people like you like it or not - in a civilised society this piece of shi.it would be looking at spending a minimum of 30 years to life in prison or a death sentence, i am still holding my breath and i hope that the nigerian criminal justice system will suprise us and uphold the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by freecocoa(f): 12:46am On Oct 17, 2012
If this is indeed true, some good news atleast.
Can't believe some people here are asking what the crime of Mr coxson is, makes me wonder who is more wicked between them and the mastermind, tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Ibaku(m): 12:50am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

pathetic to say the least. why wont he run if he was threatened? did he know the vigilante will kill them?

reports have it that the boys was taken to the chief,
what if he assumed the boys will get justice there? but in the interim, he had to run to save himself.

the chief is the devil here if he actually pronounced the boys dead.

bright remains innocent till proven guilty.

This bros u are very funny, he ran after the help he called for had arrived, then if he knew they will be taken to the chief he should have gone with them, as †ђε̲ complainant, if he really wanted them to get justice there. For me, he is †ђε̲ first one that would be found guilty. Then †ђε̲ chief, for not demanding to hear from †ђε̲ complainant before passing judgement. Then finally each and everyone that participated i̲̅n †ђε̲ lynching to death of those boys. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:58am On Oct 17, 2012
mba emeka: From what i gather from my family friend (the girl that spoke to him that morning), alot of people owed Ugonna money. It wasnt just the Pastor "Bright" Lelebori. I know of another girl that misplaced a laptop and he gave her 50K on the spot so that she could stop crying. That was how kind he was. You can carry out your investigations and you'd see what would turn up.

In conclusion, I would never believe they were cultists, robbers, criminals etc. They didnt also go there at an ungodly hour, or for the wrong reasons. even in the video (according to Chidiakas mum) one could hear somebody yelling "beat them well well, shey dem wan collect your money? beat them well well". meaning that some folks got a wind of the reasons the boys were being beaten but egged the murderers on.

We have prayed, whether the police like it or not, whether the Vc likes it or not, Whether the governor likes it or not justice would be delivered. Mark my words!

I can't wait for the true story to be out. If this boys are really innocent, then the Killers are really evil. Why not be fair and listen to both sides of the story. All they had to do was hand the matter to the police. Is that too difficult.

To other guys, just involve the police and get a lawyer. Even though the system is not trusted, it is still the best alternative.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by 0rion: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Jp Philips is one of the lynchers!!!

Ok, if u get lynched now who will your family blame?

You this Mumu, Ewu, Aluu.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2012
TroGunn:

And what will they charge him for? Raising alarm? No way will he be blamed for the actions of vigilante, unless he was part of the mob. Police should investigate properly. Sad what happened to Aluu4, but the real killers should be targeted not play to public gallery. If the "alarm" guy had no other hand in the matter other than raising alarm, possibly over his own safety, then he should be let go.

The real questions are:
1. Did he make the Vigilante feel they are robbers or his creditors?

2. When the Vigilante picked the boys up, did he let them know that they were not robbers but were creditors.

3. If he really knew the boys as his creditors. Did he let them carry them away as Robbers?

If he neglected them to the Vigilante, knowing he owes them and that the Vigilante thought they were robbers, he is definitely an ACCESSORY to murder (being an accessory to any crime, including murder, means you knew it was happening and did nothing to try to stop it). If he actually owed the boy and raised an alarm that he came with robbers. It was in his power to prevent harm on them, knowing they weren't robbers but he neglected to.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by imperiouxx(m): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2012
chronique: @jp philips:

You really have a low I.Q and bad education as far as this subject is concerned. So,the judge will set the accused/suspect(s) free for saying/trying to prove that they were a threat to his life if he provides witnesses? What constitutes threat? Are you aware that the victims in death are presumed innocent of the crime? Did they find any weapon on any of them? Even if the debtor calls witnesses to say they saw them with weapons,are you aware that the weapons will have to be provided and forensic tests would be carried out to determine whose finger prints are on those weapons? If you claim they were cultists/thieves,where are the weapons/stolen items recovered from them(in the video)? No evidence of any stolen item/weapon in the recording. Moreover,ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. No citizen has the right to kill a "suspect" who is suppose to be "innocent" until proven guilty in the court of law. Self defence doesnt apply here cos they weren't killed during a fight or arguement. This is a case of a properly planned action which can be termed as "malicious" as they were paraded naked,their rights to fair hearing was violated,they were beaten for hours before finally being set ablaze. They had the victims for hours & didn't hand them over to the police/law enforcement agents. Moreover,the police are claiming they were chased away with stones from the mob. This worsens the defence of the suspect(s) in custody as they'd also be accused of deliberately obstructing justice. Under this scenario,self defence doesnt apply. Salient points should be noted here: the sibling of one of the victim had identified at least one of them as her brother & pleaded that he wad innocent. But she was bullied & threatened to run away or risk being added to the four. This means that the only option for them at that point should have been handing over suspects to the police since someone was identified. It would have been a little bit more difficult if no one was able to identify at least one of them. Pls dont go about misinforming people on subjects you have no proper/comprehensive knowledge/information about. Thanks.
I wouldn't have replied but then,you've shown so much ignorance in your thesis above. You need proper education on the matter at hand before you can speak. No legal practictioner will back you up with all these stuffs you wrote above.

See good comment from a legal practitioner not hear say about law I have been hearing so far. Thank you sir and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by cheleku(m): 4:01am On Oct 17, 2012
morzook: Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?
Raising spurious alarm. Thats the crime.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by albacete(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Osheshe:

Bless you too, ma'am smiley
[size=15pt]
sorry sir! smiley
Bless u ma'am
[/size]
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2012
TroGunn:

what part of my post don't you understand? do you know what accessory to murder means? or do you know what aiding and abetting a crime means? NAIRALAND IS TRULY FULL WITH UNINTELLIGENT KIDS!!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by daymez2000(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2012
that is good news but hope they arrested the right people let no innocent man suffer for this crime our police will arrest many just to make money for bail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Bags 2 Years In Jail, For Internet Scam (Photo) / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.