Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30497 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman: ..... the boys are brutally murdered and it is absolutely wrong. But trying to exonorate them from wrong doing by maikng them look like saints ia purely based on emotions.

Are they aremed? YES

Are the there to robb or collect debt? Can not be proven by anyone here.

Are they cultist? Can also not be proven beyond reasonable doubt but a strong case can be made.

Are the killers guilty of murder? Yes

DO we have to apply jungle justice to Aluu? NO

Was a fasle alarm raised? NO

Lesson to be learned from all these:
Students should face there studies in school and good kids should not keep known bad company for any reason (the armed cultist).
The Nigerian police has failed completely in protecting the people, our government needs to wake up.

Most importantly, I HAVE ALSO LEARNT A LOT OF PEOPLE BEHIND NAIRALAND ID'S CAN ALSO KILL IF THEY FEEL IT IS RIGHT LIKE THE ALUU COMMUNITY DID.

What emotions are talking about in your first para.?
Did you see the guns or arms paraded anywhere? Dont base your facts on hearsay...
If your answer to jungle Justice is NO! Then what is your point? Why the argument?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx:

Did you see the guns or arms paraded anywhere? Dont base your facts on hearsay...
If your answer to jungle Justice is NO! Then what is your point? Why the argument?

I tire for the guY too. Alluite.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx: @moukafoam...he fears for his life? Ok, what did he do when his life was no longer in danger? What did he do when his "creditor" and 3 other un-armed KIDS where stripped naked, beaten and marched around in the streets of Aluu? Did he tell the truth? NO! He didnt do any of these.IT WILL BE EASIER TO PROVE ANYWHERE THAT HE WANTED THEM ALL DEAD, a baby lawyer will prove that anywhere.

cheesy Mehnnn! Those guys are as good as dead cheesy

See case? Jeeez!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dont need to see a gun when I see people coming at the dead of the night and forcing their way into my house. I also dont see anyway four or five boys would come to my house at the dead of the night to collect a debt and they would start by singing praise and worship.

Who knows they might have been going to "teach" the guy a lesson and as such they were violent.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ONLY SHOUTING THIEF THIEF WOULD HAVE MADE THAT MOB ANGRY, there was something that triggered that violence and we would find out soon.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

Did you see τhe guy with a loaded gun? undecided

Can you be bold enough to walk into Ť☺ AIGs office aŋԂ repeat what you have just said?

Men are so quick to yarn tongue

Can you be bold enough to walk into AIG's office to explain what five boys are doing at 5am in another mans house?
What proof do you have that they are there to collect a debt? What proof do you also have that a gun was not carried?
How did a simple debt collection process degenerate into a serious mess that lead to brutal murder of four?
Did they run when the alarm was raised?
Did the debtor want them dead before? He could have just said ''these are my friends'' and everything will be fine?
How did the situation become chaotic? If they were calm and right in the debtors house when the vigilante came, the outcome maybe different.

What most of us also did not think of is the fact that they were given an opportunity to explain there mission to the village head. Their story must be so unconvincing for the village head to sanction their death ( if it is true he actually did). All the time they were being moved around, how come not a single soul recognised or put a call through to people that could help their case?

There are many loopholes in the story told to favor the guys.

THE ONLY SET OF PEOPLE THAT DESERVE PROSECUTION ARE THE GUYS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN KILLING THE BOYS. EVERYOTHER PERSON CAN ACTUALY PROVE THEIR CASE AND WALK FREE, INCLUDING THE VILLAGE HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx:

What facts are you basing your arrest and prosecution of the arrested man on? Since all the boys involved are dead, every story told concerning the reason they are there becomes heresay.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by mavinc4u(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
@tomX:
Nobody has thus far provided any IOU to show that the person who raised the alarm is a debtor.
While I honestly sympathise with the victims and their family, we should not act naive out of pity.
1. A group of people going uninvited to a persons abode in the dead of night ranks of malice. The could easily be anything one label them to be.
2. When your abode id invaded by people in the dead of nigth, raising an alarm is a prudent course of action, regardless of who the invaders maybe.
3. In a community where crime is rife and people depend on vigilantes for protection, strolling about in the dead of night is a bold faced invitation for trouble and you'd most likely get it.
We cannot bring back the dead but there are many lessons to be learnt from this unfortunate episode so lets put emotions aside.
If a debt was owed it would have been more prudent to meet the debtor by day or if he is stuborn aproach the vigilantes or community leaders to help with the recovery. The Allu 4 put themselves in a very compromising situation and paid an inordinately heavy price for it.
We all ought to be more aware of the situation sorrounding us so we can act in a more proper manner to forestall such in idences in our lives.

i decided not to comment on this issue of Aluu4 cos i needed to understand what happened before doing so but
let me correct you on some things wrong with your comment- in Nigeria,if anybody is owing you and proving stubborn to pay or you hardly meet the person at home,the best time to go and meet the person at home is very early in the morning so those guys going there early is a normal thing.

2.didn't you read where they said the debtor is from Aluu and he is a cultist too- so i wonder how a vigilante would listen to them,if you had said school security officer,it would be understandable though it wouldn't help cos the guy in question is a cultist so i believed that was why those guys went for a cultist for assistance.

3.if truly the fifth person went with a gun,he did it base on the fact that he had carried its investigation and found out that the debtor is a cultist that doesn't mingle with his members,so at that two things must dey involve.

4.if those people tha said those guys are cultist,i doubt it cos base on the story we were given,it said one of the guys shot a gun in the air before he could escape which means if those guys were cultists as well,they should understand the sign of gun shot in the air and must escape with the gun guy,if not the person would be killed by gun man inorder not to expose them.i think we should follow all information given so far before commenting. No offence
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
The tyranny of the majority is in full swing, and it is disgraceful to say the least. It's now so bad that the obtuse mods had to bar my regular handle from commenting on this topic, because they assumed that my opinion wouldn't sheepishly align with that of the majority!

JP Phillips made very valid postulations on this matter, and I'm not surprised that most posters are baying for his blood - just like the Aluu mob they hypocritically loathe - simply because he dares to hold a different view.

The fact remains that the police are playing to the gallery in this matter, as I suspected they would. The overly sentimental and illogical public outcry from the outset had already compromised the investigations and guranteed that there could only be ONE outcome - an outcome that appeals to the biased sensibilities of the public.

Most people already blindly and stubbornly presumed these 'fine boys' were innocent from the beginning, without bothering to ask/care about anything else. The current IGP is a man who prides himself as a media sweetheart; a man who is a master in the art of ingratiating himself with the public, and swimming with the tide of public opinion. As such, it would tarnish his public image if he 'allows' the investigation reveal anything that even remotely negates what the tyrannical majority already believe. If the IGP finds out that these boys were cultists, and that they in fact went with a gun to extort/threaten a fellow student, he would BURY that evidence simply because that is not what the public wants to hear. He is condemned to feed the public with only what they prefer to hear.

Now, how on earth is the said Coxson Lerebori a "mastermind" of anything? Have the police proved that he PLANNED the boys' murder by luring them to his house at midnight and colluding with the local mob to kill all four of them? If he simply raised the JUSTIFIED alarm that some cultists were subjecting him to violence in his own house, and then local vigilantes intervened to rescue him from his tormentors, how on earth does that make him a mastermind of anything? The world is truly a terrible place, considering how biased and deliberately blind-to-reason most people can be!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jumobi1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
I feel bad for the people sha. I know some of the mob are just stone cold evil beings but most or them are a victim of culture/society. Even one of the victims sisters didn't see their actions as bad enough to call the police until she saw her people were the victims.
The government should arrest themselves first. Lawlessness and lack of security is the part of the reason these boys were killed. Can you imagine even police officers allegedly approved the lynching. Now that they have been embarrassed, the same police want to make arrests.
God bless all.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by vanstanzy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dont care if they've caught Osama bin laden, justice must be served!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman:

Can you be bold enough to walk into AIG's office to explain what five boys are doing at 5am in another mans house?
What proof do you have that they are there to collect a debt? What proof do you also have that a gun was not carried?
How did a simple debt collection process degenerate into a serious mess that lead to brutal murder of four?
Did the debtor want them dead before? He could have just said ''these are my friends'' and everything will be fine?
How did the situation become chaotic? If they were calm and right in the debtors house when the vigilante came, the outcome maybe different.

What most of us also did not think of is the fact that they were given an opportunity to explain there mission to the village head. Their story must be so unconvincing for the village head to sanction their death ( if it is true he actually did). All the time they were being moved around, how come not a single soul recognised or put a call through to people that could help their case?

THE ONLY SET OF PEOPLE THAT DESERVE PROSECUTION ARE THE GUYS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN KILLING THE BOYS. EVERYOTHER PERSON CAN ACTUALY PROVE THEIR CASE AND WALK FREE, INCLUDING THE VILLAGE HEAD.

Your first 3points above shows Ŧħåϯ you did nt follow τhe story from τhe begining undecided

Those boys (two of them) where show promoters b4 their untimely death angry. Bright owed them some doe aŋԂ Bright all along have been playing hard Ť☺ find aŋԂ pulling tricks untill τhe day they decided to catch him at home. It is not uncommon Ť☺ see debtors coming Ť☺ your house as early as 5:30am or 6am to block you at home before τhe creditor dissappear again. Τhe sisters to two of τhe guys have prove that Bright owes his late brother money hence τhe Report from IGP wink or do you now have facts ♍☺re than IGP in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman:

WHAT So the village head gets provisions and allowances from d govt to prosecute and take laws into his hands? Such a ruler isnt fit to be one, he based his decision without proper investigation. Even after investigations, culprits should be dully handed over for PROPER JUDGEMENT to passed according to the constitution.

...you didnt read the account of one of the sister of the KIDS? Guy check you facts very well and STOP JUSTIFYING JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Horus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Some of the policemen deserve also to be arrested for delibarately failing to provide assistance to four persons in danger

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by pwash: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
I tank God 4 d way the matter dey go all of them dey insind fire turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
proO1: The tyranny of the majority is in full swing, and it is disgraceful to say the least. It's now so bad that the obtuse mods had to bar my regular handle from commenting on this topic, because they assumed that my opinion wouldn't sheepishly align with that of the majority!

JP Phillips made very valid postulations on this matter, and I'm not surprised that most posters are baying for his blood - just like the Aluu mob they hypocritically loathe - simply because he dares to hold a different view.

The fact remains that the police are playing to the gallery in this matter, as I suspected they would. The overly sentimental and illogical public outcry from the outset had already compromised the investigations and guranteed that there could only be ONE outcome - an outcome that appeals to the biased sensibilities of the public.

Most people already blindly and stubbornly presumed these 'fine boys' were innocent from the beginning, without bothering to ask/care about anything else. The current IGP is a man who prides himself as a media sweetheart; a man who is a master in the art of ingratiating himself with the public, and swimming with the tide of public opinion. As such, it would tarnish his public image if he 'allows' the investigation reveal anything that even remotely negates what the tyrannical majority already believe. If the IGP finds out that these boys were cultists, and that they in fact went with a gun to extort/threaten a fellow student, he would BURY that evidence simply because that is not what the public wants to hear. He is condemned to feed the public with only what they prefer to hear.

Now, how on earth is the said Coxson Lerebori a "mastermind" of anything? Have the police proved that he PLANNED the boys' murder by luring them to his house at midnight and colluding with the local mob to kill all four of them? If he simply raised the JUSTIFIED alarm that some cultists were subjecting him to violence in his own house, and then local vigilantes intervened to rescue him from his tormentors, how on earth does that make him a mastermind of anything? The world is truly a terrible place, considering how biased and deliberately blind-to-reason most people can be!

It was lawyers like τhis Ŧħåϯ deceived OBJ in going Ť☺ ICJ for Bakassi issue. A lawyer that calls after 5 in τhe morning midnight tongue

Naija! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Suljosh: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
mallorca: First half
jp philips 3-2 thegoodjoehunt
jp philips is a jerk! no feelins at al 4 human life. I'm beginin to sense he is 1 of d accused relations. #Jst tinkin#

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
There is no way coxson can escapd dis one,he had enof time 2 persuade dos vigilantee dat dos guys actually came 2 collect their money but decided 2 kip quiet n allowed d merciless beatin until they were finally burnt 2 death,

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by phreakabit(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police

Quit arguing. . . Your opinion wouldn't matter. These animals arrested all deserve to die, and die they shall.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

Your first 3points above shows Ŧħåϯ you did nt follow τhe story from τhe begining undecided

Those boys (two of them) where show promoters b4 their untimely death angry. Bright owed them some doe aŋԂ Bright all along have been playing hard Ť☺ find aŋԂ pulling tricks untill τhe day they decided to catch him at home. It is not uncommon Ť☺ see debtors coming Ť☺ your house as early as 5:30am or 6am to block you at home before τhe creditor dissappear again. Τhe sisters to two of τhe guys have prove that Bright owes his late brother money hence τhe Report from IGP wink or do you now have facts ♍☺re than IGP in Nigeria cheesy

ALL YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO DO IS TO JUSTIFY THE BOYS PRESENCE IN ANOTHER MANS HOUSE AT ODD HOUR UNINVITED. THAT IS NOT LOGICAL
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by albacete(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
phreakabit:

Quit arguing. . . Your opinion wouldn't matter. These animals arrested all deserve to die, and die they shall.

[size=16pt]
Amen
[/size]
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Osheshe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips: if you don't broaden the horizon of your learning nor trim the rough edges of your enlightenment, then, your education is a waste.

the reason someone sponsored you through school is to have a broader horizon to issues, being myopic will get you nowhere. take it as an advise if you wish

Dude, for someone who 'claims' to be learned, you sure do have a funny way of portraying it.

I took my time to read through all the comments, and yours were definitely the most obnoxious and absurd.

For starters, your condescending words were totally uncalled for. If you found the statements of the other fellow offensive, all you had to do was look the other way, and not dish out veiled insults 'cloaked' in the form of advice.

Plus he didn't even use a foul word on you. Not even once! And you, the learned one, chose to fight gutter-style. Totally uncool.

Secondly, you are entitled to your opinion on what actually transpired in Aluu community. What you are not entitled to however, is the right to 'double-speak'. You sound like a hypocrite in your previous comments, saying one thing in one breath and then going on to contradict yourself in the next.

Abuse me all you like...I say it as I see it. The summary of your comments is 'those boys were up to some mischief'. Then the very same you says 'I want to hear from the horse's mouth'. Why? You've drawn your conclusions already...why wait for anything else?

The heart of this Aluu issue is not what those boys went there for. Its the inhumane way they were made to die. Haba! Those villagers played judge and jury all at once, came up with a premature verdict and summarily snuffed the life out of the four boys.

Who gave them the right to play God? There is an adage that says 'innocent until proven guilty'. They should have let the law take its course, and not what they did - have a makeshift trial.

If you say those boys were cultists, then the Mister Lucky himself had to be a cultist too. Oh yes! Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are, remember? He can be tried and convicted for cult-related activities. His life was threatened so he framed all four of 'em and set 'em up to die?

Whichever way we analyze this story, he (Mr Lucky) still comes up complicit. If he had nothing to hide, why go underground? Why go into hiding? And after he was 'rescued' by the vigilante group, why didn't he own up to the true story? At least he would have prevented the death of those four...

He was probably one of the on-lookers, egging on those with planks, concrete blocks, tyres, fuel and what not. Do you get my point? Mr Lucky has blood on his hands, he is as much of a culprit as those wielding the slabs of wood.

Those boys did not deserve to die that way. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
mavinc4u:

i decided not to comment on this issue of Aluu4 cos i needed to understand what happened before doing so but
let me correct you on some things wrong with your comment- in Nigeria,if anybody is owing you and proving stubborn to pay or you hardly meet the person at home,the best time to go and meet the person at home is very early in the morning so those guys going there early is a normal thing.

2.didn't you read where they said the debtor is from Aluu and he is a cultist too- so i wonder how a vigilante would listen to them,if you had said school security officer,it would be understandable though it wouldn't help cos the guy in question is a cultist so i believed that was why those guys went for a cultist for assistance.

3.if truly the fifth person went with a gun,he did it base on the fact that he had carried its investigation and found out that the debtor is a cultist that doesn't mingle with his members,so at that two things must dey involve.

4.if those people tha said those guys are cultist,i doubt it cos base on the story we were given,it said one of the guys shot a gun in the air before he could escape which means if those guys were cultists as well,they should understand the sign of gun shot in the air and must escape with the gun guy,if not the person would be killed by gun man inorder not to expose them.i think we should follow all information given so far before commenting. No offence

Your argument is completely flawed.
Four young innocent boys went into a dangerous terrain to collect a debt from a known cultist with a loaded weapon at 5am in the morning. If you believe this you can believe anything!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by albacete(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman:

ALL YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO DO IS TO JUSTIFY THE BOYS PRESENCE IN ANOTHER MANS HOUSE AT ODD HOUR UNINVITED. THAT IS NOT LOGICAL
[size=16pt]
if they hadn't gone @ dat particular time, do u think they would have met him?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by SirMethod1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police
u need to be arrested as well since u know more than us, detectives wld check u out. if u were d debtor, wld u confirm? u are just too dull n dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by albacete(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Osheshe:

Dude, for someone who 'claims' to be learned, you sure do have a funny way of portraying it.

I took my time to read through all the comments, and yours were definitely the most obnoxious and absurd.

For starters, your condescending words were totally uncalled for. If you found the statements of the other fellow offensive, all you had to do was look the other way, and not dish out veiled insults 'cloaked' in the form of advice.

Plus he didn't even use a foul word on you. Not even once! And you, the learned one, chose to fight gutter-style. Totally uncool.

Secondly, you are entitled to your opinion on what actually transpired in Aluu community. What you are not entitled to however, is the right to 'double-speak'. You sound like a hypocrite in your previous comments, saying one thing in one breath and then going on to contradict yourself in the next.

Abuse me all you like...I say it as I see it. The summary of your comments is 'those boys were up to some mischief'. Then the very same you says 'I want to hear from the horse's mouth'. Why? You've drawn your conclusions already...why wait for anything else?

The heart of this Aluu issue is not what those boys went there for. Its the inhumane way they were made to die. Haba! Those villagers played judge and jury all at once, came up with a premature verdict and summarily snuffed the life out of the four boys.

Who gave them the right to play God? There is an adage that says 'innocent until proven guilty'. They should have let the law take its course, and not what they did - have a makeshift trial.

If you say those boys were cultists, then the Mister Lucky himself had to be a cultist too. Oh yes! Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are, remember? He can be tried and convicted for cult-related activities. His life was threatened so he framed all four of 'em and set 'em up to die?

Whichever way we analyze this story, he (Mr Lucky) still comes up complicit. If he had nothing to hide, why go underground? Why go into hiding? And after he was 'rescued' by the vigilante group, why didn't he own up to the true story? At least he would have prevented the death of those four...

He was probably one of the on-lookers, egging on those with planks, concrete blocks, tyres, fuel and what not. Do you get my point? Mr Lucky has blood on his hands, he is as much of a culprit as those weilding the slabs of wood.

Those boys did not deserve to die that way. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.
[size=16pt]
Bless u sir! U've said it all.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by dhanmccoy: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman:

THE ONLY SET OF PEOPLE THAT DESERVE PROSECUTION ARE THE GUYS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN KILLING THE BOYS. EVERYOTHER PERSON CAN ACTUALY PROVE THEIR CASE AND WALK FREE, INCLUDING THE VILLAGE HEAD
The Chief can walk free after ordering (by the powers legally vested on him right?) four kids to be put to death? Are you deluded or just having a laugh?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by occam(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
proO1: The tyranny of the majority is in full swing, and it is disgraceful to say the least. It's now so bad that the obtuse mods had to bar my regular handle from commenting on this topic, because they assumed that my opinion wouldn't sheepishly align with that of the majority!

You are entitled to your own view; that's your right. The FACT of this case is simple: A barbaric crowd gathered to kill and burn to death four human beings. Not plank of woods; but human beings. Regardless of the mitigating circumstances, this is UNACCEPTABLE human behavior. There is no rationale for this and we must crush this in our society.

Thankfully, the video provided enough evidence to convict the wicked and despicable individuals that took part.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
mallorca: First half
jp philips 3-2 thegoodjoehunt

I am not here to win. The lives of 4 young men are gone. I just want people to stop accusing them without proof. If the police prove them as criminals, that is a different case. Till then people should stop accusing them with speculations and rumors from the street and BB.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Osheshe(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
albacete: [size=16pt]
Bless u sir! U've said it all.
[/size]

Bless you too, ma'am smiley
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2012

Majority of nairaland members can not reason logicaly.
Simple logic should tell us he didnt lure them into his house at odd hours, in an environment guarded by dangerous vigilante.
Also, why won't he raise an alarm? He was not expecting any vistor and they were harmed.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
albacete: [size=16pt]
if they hadn't gone @ dat particular time, do u think they would have met him?
[/size]

If theives and rapist have visisted you regularly at home or your neighbourhood, you will keep quiet of people break into your house unannounced at 5AM.

If they had not gone at that particular time, THEY WILL STILL BE ALIVE!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by dhanmccoy: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2012

That they were guilty or innocent is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Whether you admit it or not by saying it is, you are justifying the murders.
I find you calling 'the majority' 'blind-to-reason' ironic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Bags 2 Years In Jail, For Internet Scam (Photo) / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.