Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30491 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by sunkoye: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
morzook: Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?
He's gonna be charged for Involuntary manslaughter- He can get double life imprisonment. Govt don’t want him to come out and raise another false alarm again which might involve JP Philip and his gangs.- that is: he is dangerous as a free man!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by sunkoye: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
morzook: Don't really like dropping comments but it's been baffling me: what in the world would he be charged for, what is his crime?
He's gonna be charged for Involuntary manslaughter- He can get double life imprisonment. Govt don’t want him to come out and raise another false alarm again which might involve JP Philip and his gangs.- that is: he is dangerous as a free man!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by babseg(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
I dont have the courage to watch the video but it seems from the picture that the same guy with the plank is the same guy putting tyre on one of the boys.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Is he the one on FB? If he is,then am sure he was tracked down through his FB account or someone might have given the police info.
All of them should be caught and dealt with!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by FOREXMART(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012

Trust dem na. He will be charged for ALUUmany (the act of raising false alarm resulting in somebody's or a group of peoples death) check ur thesaurus.

What an ALUUMNISTIC ALUUUMNISM!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I am done with you, you have a serious comprehension problem.

#folding hands, waiting for fresh facts to emerge#

Are you sure Ŧħåϯ you have not put τhe cart before τhe horse? Just asking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
babseg: I dont have the courage to watch the video but it seems from the picture that the same guy with the plank is the same guy putting tyre on one of the boys.

Ŧħåϯ guy is τhe one we all should be lookin for angry

He is τhe killer with τhe smoking gun.

As for τhe guy that raise τhe false alarm; he has an aliby Ť☺ defend himself undecided in court.

Τhe so called chief Alhaji Walewa will be hard to release becase about 3 of τhe guys said he passed τhe judgement Őᵑ τhe boys. Τhe ♍☺re he will be trying to ƒя̩eǝ himself τhe ♍☺re he will be roping those guys that carried out τhe killings.
AŋԂ we all know Ŧħåϯ those boys are not going down alone without draging Alhaji along with them wink

Thank that τhe case has attracted a lot of international aŋԂ local human right groups with their team of Lawyers cheesy tongue

Hehehe Wahala dεy oh! smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by imperiouxx(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
sunkoye: He's gonna be charged for Involuntary manslaughter- He can get double life imprisonment. Govt don’t want him to come out and raise another false alarm again which might involve JP Philip and his gangs.- that is: he is dangerous as a free man!

LWKMD oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by ijigbamigb(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
As much as I believe that justice must prevail in this issue, I also feel that there may have been some other facts still unknown to us all.
Let's us all remember they were 5 in number, and they must have operated between the time of 4am - 6am so we shouldn't be quick to assume their innocence BUT at that, Coxson had the chance to prevent them from being summarily executed. He had the chance to PREVENT the crime. Fine, he might have felt threatened and raise the alarm in self-defense , but he had the chance to make the corrections before these lads were killed. So, I feel he should be CHARGED for aiding and abetting a crime by been economical with the truth.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Decryptor: Are u sure that this JP Philips is not the guy who planked those boys? Cos with the above comments, one can deduce that you don't have an iota of symphaty in you...I'm beginning to suspect you o! What is the meaning of the "JP" in your name? "Just Planking" Phillips?

now, im shitting in my pants, good humor

azimibraun: Claimed his life ws threatend? And after d boys wia arrested did he come out 2 say he ws threatend or they came 2rob him? He shouted thief thief and nt killers killers.. Wia is d story of the laptop and fone frm? Do u shout thief thief @ killers? He hs no case. And besides d boys are dead and are presumed innocent of d crime.

do you go back to ask police what happened to the thieves they caught in your backyard?

occam:

You don't get it. do you? This is the outrage most of us feel: That in modern day Nigeria, anybody can still be LYNCHED AND BURNT to death in broad day light. This is a level of barbarism that is truly alien to any civilized society. Also, the inevitable break down of law and order resulting from this barbaric behavior, means people are no longer safe in the streets.

The guilt or innocence of those boys is irrelevant. Period

That Policemen were actually present when this heinous crime was been carried out is really alarming.

there is no modern day Nigeria, the police failed us long before my father grew pubic hairs
torkaka:

STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE! THE BOY IN QUESTION RAISED A FALSE ALARM KNOWING FULLY WELL THE IMPLICATION OF HIS ACTION.
HE WILL BE CHARGED WITH AIDING AND ABETTING A CRIME AND ACCESSORY TO MURDER!

LOL

sunkoye: He's gonna be charged for Involuntary manslaughter- He can get double life imprisonment. Govt don’t want him to come out and raise another false alarm again which might involve JP Philip and his gangs.- that is: he is dangerous as a free man!

i tot of involuntary man slaughter, but he has a strong case if he felt threatened. the police should be smart to arrest the fifth guy, silence him totally before arraigning this guy, that alone will guarantee maximum sentence.

anyways, if his father is as wealthy as the ones bringing forth the case, it will end in "its nice doing business with you"

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
They should please take the case to ICJ Hague in the netherlands.those murderers should be meant to be treated like saddam hussein and charles taylor! Wicked Aluu community! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by babseg(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

Ŧħåϯ guy is τhe one we all should be lookin for angry

He is τhe killer with τhe smoking gun.

As for τhe guy that raise τhe false alarm; he has an aliby Ť☺ defend himself undecided in court.

Τhe so called chief Alhaji Walewa will be hard to release becase about 3 of τhe guys said he passed τhe judgement Őᵑ τhe boys. Τhe ♍☺re he will be trying to ƒя̩eǝ himself τhe ♍☺re he will be roping those guys that carried out τhe killings.
AŋԂ we all know Ŧħåϯ those boys are not going down alone without draging Alhaji along with them wink

Thank that τhe case has attracted a lot of international aŋԂ local human right groups with their team of Lawyers cheesy tongue

Hehehe Wahala dεy oh! smiley

That guy was so mean o. If they catch that guy and convict him with Alhaji just them only, I will be glad.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by tomX1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nobody has thus far provided any IOU to show that the person who raised the alarm is a debtor.
While I honestly sympathise with the victims and their family, we should not act naive out of pity.
1. A group of people going uninvited to a persons abode in the dead of night ranks of malice. The could easily be anything one label them to be.
2. When your abode id invaded by people in the dead of nigth, raising an alarm is a prudent course of action, regardless of who the invaders maybe.
3. In a community where crime is rife and people depend on vigilantes for protection, strolling about in the dead of night is a bold faced invitation for trouble and you'd most likely get it.
We cannot bring back the dead but there are many lessons to be learnt from this unfortunate episode so lets put emotions aside.
If a debt was owed it would have been more prudent to meet the debtor by day or if he is stuborn aproach the vigilantes or community leaders to help with the recovery. The Allu 4 put themselves in a very compromising situation and paid an inordinately heavy price for it.
We all ought to be more aware of the situation sorrounding us so we can act in a more proper manner to forestall such in idences in our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by infolekan(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

please direct that question to that "joehunt". he seems not to understand that once the debtor can prove his life was threatened that night that all charges will be dropped.

kids that fail to realize the real world is not run with emotions

Read wide......when you raise false alarm and it ends up in murder..you're complicit to that murder.
If they were truly after him for their money & he cried out for help...he should have stayed around to explain the circumstances surrounding the incident.
There's already motive if he truly owed money....and he lied calling them thieves if they really came for money owed....& these lies ended in murder.
That's enough reason to pin them for first degree murder.
Plus ur earlier posts didn't show that you're cerebrating so this little enlightment might just be a waste on you & might even earn me a retort.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Five boys went into one guys home at 5am in the morning, ONE OF THE FIVE BOYS IS CARRYING A LOADED GUN.

Alarm was raised by the home owner and NAIRALAND MEMBERS CLAIMED HE RAISED FALSE ALARM! Are we dumb or we are just responding based on emotions or just being hyrocritical like most people are on this site.

HE DIDN'T RAISE ANY FALSE ALARM. The question a right thinking person should ask is, WHAT ARE FOUR "PROCLAIMED INOCCENT" FRIENDS DOING TOGETHER AT THAT TIME OF THE DAY IN THE COMPANY OF A GUY WITH A GUN IN A DNAGEROUS TERRAIN?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

now, im shitting in my pants, good humor

do you go back to ask police what happened to the thieves they caught in your backyard?

there is no modern day Nigeria, the police failed us long before my father grew pubic hairs

LOL

i tot of involuntary man slaughter, but he has a strong case if he felt threatened. the police should be smart to arrest the fifth guy, silence him totally before arraigning this guy, that alone will guarantee maximum sentence.

anyways, if his father is as wealthy as the ones bringing forth the case, it will end in "its nice doing business with you"

Unconfirm report said τhe fifth guy is τhe one working with τhe CIDs. undecided

If it is true then He aŋԂ τhe Alarmed guy are going Ť☺ be τhe chief witnessess grin

At present, τhe NPF are not allowing people much into τhe case saying that it is IG's case cheesy

Wahal dεy o!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by iyobs7(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
For those calling those boyz cultists, listen and listen good if those four guyz were really cultists, aluu community won't have been burnt down at all, it wud have been serial killings and massacre of the indigenes so shut ur mouth and wait for the poilice to conclude! Just wish it were ur brothers that were killed that day

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
@moukafoam the guy who raised the false alarm has no alibi, cos alibi is used when the accused attempts to prove that he was elsewhere when the crime was committed... Even if the paramount ruler tells the police he passed judgement based on what the vigilante and every other person present at the scene fed him in anycase they all will face the music for taking laws into their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by temidre1: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:

I totally choose to ignore you, the debtor must confirm he raised a false alarm, till then, i will neither believe you nor the police
You Are just a foolish soul.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
jp philips:
LOL

MEANING YOU ARE TOO DULL TO HAVE KNOWN THAT?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx: @moukafoam the guy who raised the false alarm has no alibi, cos alibi is used when the accused attempts to prove that he was elsewhere when the crime was committed... Even if the paramount ruler tells the police he passed judgement based on what the vigilante and every other person present at the scene fed him in anycase they all will face the music for taking laws into their hands.

Okay, Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs for τhe infor Őᵑ alibi wink Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† I was trying to say is that τhe guy can claim he raised τhe alarm because he fears for his life but didn't mean Ŧħåϯ Alhaji Walewa should pass death judgemnt on them? undecided ♍e just thinking smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman: Five boys went into one guys home at 5am in the morning, ONE OF THE FIVE BOYS IS CARRYING A LOADED GUN.

Alarm was raised by the home owner and NAIRALAND MEMBERS CLAIMED HE RAISED FALSE ALARM! Are we dumb or we are just responding based on emotions or just being hyrocritical like most people are on this site.

HE DIDN'T RAISE ANY FALSE ALARM. The question a right thinking person should ask is, WHAT ARE FOUR "PROCLAIMED INOCCENT" FRIENDS DOING TOGETHER AT THAT TIME OF THE DAY IN THE COMPANY OF A GUY WITH A GUN IN A DNAGEROUS TERRAIN?

Loaded gun theory is hear-say and very IRRELEVANT at this point. Nobody has proven here on Nairaland or anywhere that was actually a loaded gun. The story was that they where robbers at first, and later cultist....pls be consistent or wait for a FORMAL REPORT. As it stands now every SANE HUMAN is crying for justice for the slain kids I dont understand what you and the others stand to gain by defaming the characters of FOUR KIDS who cant defend themselves...

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
rman: Five boys went into one guys home at 5am in the morning, ONE OF THE FIVE BOYS IS CARRYING A LOADED GUN.

Did you see τhe guy with a loaded gun? undecided

Can you be bold enough to walk into Ť☺ AIGs office aŋԂ repeat what you have just said?

Men are so quick to yarn tongue

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by real2fix(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
dis is comin clear to me for me to add my comment .....but still waitin for the report ....since brigth hav been arrested...
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
MyHiDsDaar: its either jp is the guy with the plank or a member of the aluu vigilante, comon we dey talk about human lives here, anyone who supported this inhuman act is as worse as those muderers

I had already concluded that long ago him and otokx are lynchers. They are also both from aluu.

This time the dog really has a bad name and we'll hang it.

watching!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by rman: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
..... the boys are brutally murdered and it is absolutely wrong. But trying to exonorate them from wrong doing by maikng them look like saints ia purely based on emotions.

Are they aremed? YES

Are the there to robb or collect debt? Can not be proven by anyone here.

Are they cultist? Can also not be proven beyond reasonable doubt but a strong case can be made.

Are the killers guilty of murder? Yes

DO we have to apply jungle justice to Aluu? NO

Was a fasle alarm raised? NO

Lesson to be learned from all these:
Students should face there studies in school and good kids should not keep known bad company for any reason (the armed cultist).
The Nigerian police has failed completely in protecting the people, our government needs to wake up.

Most importantly, I HAVE ALSO LEARNT A LOT OF PEOPLE BEHIND NAIRALAND ID'S CAN ALSO KILL IF THEY FEEL IT IS RIGHT LIKE THE ALUU COMMUNITY DID.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
@moukafoam...he fears for his life? Ok, what did he do when his life was no longer in danger? What did he do when his "creditor" and 3 other un-armed KIDS where stripped naked, beaten and marched around in the streets of Aluu? Did he tell the truth? NO! He didnt do any of these.IT WILL BE EASIER TO PROVE ANYWHERE THAT HE WANTED THEM ALL DEAD, a baby lawyer will prove that anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by armyofone(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
I thought of those guys. I thought of their bodies in their resting place. I thought of how restful with all the wounds and scar/burnt skins.
I thought of the kind of life those hitting them with planks and heavy wood would live among humans.

The Nigerian people should make sure those killer beast don't live among them again.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by vican6(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is the best news I ve heard a while in naija.that guy must join those guys,he deserves 2 die because he has murdered sleep
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by chronique(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
@jp philips:

You really have a low I.Q and bad education as far as this subject is concerned. So,the judge will set the accused/suspect(s) free for saying/trying to prove that they were a threat to his life if he provides witnesses? What constitutes threat? Are you aware that the victims in death are presumed innocent of the crime? Did they find any weapon on any of them? Even if the debtor calls witnesses to say they saw them with weapons,are you aware that the weapons will have to be provided and forensic tests would be carried out to determine whose finger prints are on those weapons? If you claim they were cultists/thieves,where are the weapons/stolen items recovered from them(in the video)? No evidence of any stolen item/weapon in the recording. Moreover,ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. No citizen has the right to kill a "suspect" who is suppose to be "innocent" until proven guilty in the court of law. Self defence doesnt apply here cos they weren't killed during a fight or arguement. This is a case of a properly planned action which can be termed as "malicious" as they were paraded naked,their rights to fair hearing was violated,they were beaten for hours before finally being set ablaze. They had the victims for hours & didn't hand them over to the police/law enforcement agents. Moreover,the police are claiming they were chased away with stones from the mob. This worsens the defence of the suspect(s) in custody as they'd also be accused of deliberately obstructing justice. Under this scenario,self defence doesnt apply. Salient points should be noted here: the sibling of one of the victim had identified at least one of them as her brother & pleaded that he wad innocent. But she was bullied & threatened to run away or risk being added to the four. This means that the only option for them at that point should have been handing over suspects to the police since someone was identified. It would have been a little bit more difficult if no one was able to identify at least one of them. Pls dont go about misinforming people on subjects you have no proper/comprehensive knowledge/information about. Thanks.
I wouldn't have replied but then,you've shown so much ignorance in your thesis above. You need proper education on the matter at hand before you can speak. No legal practictioner will back you up with all these stuffs you wrote above.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Moukafoam(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx:

Loaded gun theory is hear-say and very IRRELEVANT at this point. Nobody has proven here on Nairaland or anywhere that was actually a loaded gun. The story was that they where robbers at first, and later cultist....pls be consistent or wait for a FORMAL REPORT. As it stands now every SANE HUMAN is crying for justice for the slain kids I dont understand what you and the others stand to gain by defaming the characters of FOUR KIDS who cant defend themselves...

I believe τhe IG is an authority? He said that it was a FALSE alarm. For IG( No.1 man Őᵑ investigation in Nigeria) to come out and said it was a false alarm undecided Ŧħåϯ tells me he and his team must have questioned τhe suspect in their custody wink

Just thinking smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by ijigbamigb(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
smtx: @moukafoam...he fears for his life? Ok, what did he do when his life was no longer in danger? What did he do when his "creditor" and 3 other un-armed KIDS where stripped naked, beaten and marched around in the streets of Aluu? Did he tell the truth? NO! He didnt do any of these.IT WILL BE EASIER TO PROVE ANYWHERE THAT HE WANTED THEM ALL DEAD, a baby lawyer will prove that anywhere.

U are so right here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.