Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) (30494 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2012
rman:

I am not justifying jungle justice, just applying logic, everyone except a few is responding to this issue exactly the same why the Aluu community did. INCLUDING YOU.

You are not applying logic here, YOU ARE like the ruler who cant make a good decision over d space of time the KIDS were paraded...you are like the lynch mob who MURDERED 4 KIDS without handing them over to authority for proper judgement...and you are on NL trying so hard to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE. ...Advice for you, DONT BE CAUGHT SUPPORTING A LYNCH-MOB ACTION, don't FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE to commit evil.

Laws are created for sanity to prevail in every society, that is why we have all the tiers of d govt, and other civil institutions set up by man to prevent chaos, anomie, civil disorder, lawlessness, and breakdown of the society. It's a fact that our society is in a state of social decay that's why you have people even on social media platform who ought to be "sensible" trying so very hard on NL to justify what befell the Aluu 4...anyhow, the long arm of the LAW will always catch up with offenders and law breakers.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by maxit2(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: he will be charged for raising false alarm,the first to accuse the boys of being thieves,owing someone and refused to pay,accused the boys of being with a gun when no gun was actually found on them,running away for the fear of being arrested,refusing to tell the truth to the mob that he was indeed a debtor,the list is endless!

This berem girl can be too stupid for mankind...
Checking some of your posts and girlfriend you are dull..
Get a brain surgeon!
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2012
maxi-t:

This berem girl can be too stupid for mankind...
Checking some of your posts and girlfriend you are dull..
Get a brain surgeon!

and what is silly about what she said?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2012
cap28:

i cant believe people like you exist - but i guess life in nigeria has dehumanised people so badly that human life means nothing hence the existence of people like you.

Bright aka Coxson owed money to one of the young men, he had been avoiding this young man for months, when this young man turned up early in the mornign along with his friends to demand payment he refused to pay up and a fight ensued, in order to avoid paying his creditor Coxson aka Bright resorted to alerting the resident lynch mob who immediately swung into action and began beating the alleged theifs. Coxson knew the victims were not armed robbers, why would he borrow money from armed robbers? this was Coxson's vindictive way of getting out of paying back his debt and being a nasty, malicious and evil piece of shi.t he didnt give a damn about the consequences of his actions. he knew very well that screaming "theif" could end up with those guys losing their lives at the hands of this braindead illiterate lynch mob but he didnt care, the only thing that was uppermost in Coxson's mind was NOT PAYING BACK THE MONEY HE OWED, so try and get this through your skull.

People like you are the reason nigeria is in such a pathetic state, your inability to reason like a human being and your terrible lack of compassion for your fellow man is beyond belief, why are you so intent in depicting a nasty vindictive piece of shi.t as some sort of hero?

people like you don't impress me either so cut the crap.

you made this statement

Bright aka Coxson owed money to one of the young men, he had been avoiding this young man for months, when this young man turned up early in the mornign along with his friends to demand payment he refused to pay up and a fight ensued,

A fight ensued, what kinda fight are we looking at? 4/5men vs 1, is that really a fight or subjugation? I can picture the guy being beaten by those boys not a fight, i think you have chosen to down play the scenario.

Bright alerted the Neighbors is no news it is a mere survival instinct i don't see the big deal there.

Bright was aware the guys were not thieves no doubt, but how else was he supposed to get help from the vigilante? he should have shouted debtors!! debtors!! debtors!!. is that what you will do?

Using thieves has different faces to it, the day bright borrowed the said money, did he borrow from a squad or one individual?
if i owe one person and a squad comes to collect the money,already, my mind will tell me that the situation is beyond debt. this is common sense.

Bright has stayed long enough in the community to know that the vigilante don't kill robbers or thieves without the Approval of the chief.

we saw the pics of the boys shortly after leaving the chief's premises, were they not looking fresh? is it uncommon for bright to assume that though the vigilante caught them, they still stand a chance to explain the situation to the chief no matter how aggravated?

i tell you what, the real demon is the chief. at some point in all the speculations, the boy's lives were in his hands, conversely, at some point, Bright's life was in the hands of the boys.

About why he ran, so many scenarios must have played out. it is difficult explaining some things to Nigerians in Diaspora or even the over fed baby elephants in lekki what the reality brings.

in most villages where vigilante's operate, not all of them have guns, in fact, i have not heard any police report or speculation that clearly proved the vigilante had guns.

in my own community they don't use guns,rumor has it they have charms or sometimes sticks but i have never seen them with guns.

speculation has it that one of the assailants fired a shot,(though unconfirmed) if vigilante arrives, will you comfortably say that bright has gotten help?

if that was the case, bright got a distraction and that created the opportunity for him to escape.

even in military rescue operations, there is what is called "friendly fire" where the rescuers accidentally kill one of themselves or the the man in captivity, asking why he ran after he got help is a lame line of reasoning.

what kinda help will an armless vigilante render to a person whose assailants are presumed to have a gun? is that real help? and in your infinite wisdom, you expect him to stand and exchange hand shake with the vigilante while one of his assailants have fired a scary shot in the air? (speculations).

If he ran to ph for instance, how is he supposed to keep tab on what the fate of those boys were?

I lost all confidence in the police the moment they presented us with a "false alarm" claim while bright himself was still at large, it is as barbaric as the chief who passed a death sentence on those boys.(speculations)

bright may not get justice after all, little wonder his community is relying on vigilante to protect themselves.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

you made this statement

A fight ensued, what kinda fight are we looking at? 4/5men vs 1, is that really a fight or subjugation? I can picture the guy being beaten by those boys not a fight, i think you have chosen to down play the scenario.

Bright alerted the Neighbors is no news it is a mere survival instinct i don't see the big deal there.

Bright was aware the guys were not thieves no doubt, but how else was he supposed to get help from the vigilante? he should have shouted debtors!! debtors!! debtors!!. is that what you will do?

Using thieves has different faces to it, the day bright borrowed the said money, did he borrow from a squad or one individual?
if i owe one person and a squad comes to collect the money,already, my mind will tell me that the situation is beyond debt. this is common sense.

Bright has stayed long enough in the community to know that the vigilante don't kill robbers or thieves without the Approval of the chief.

we saw the pics of the boys shortly after leaving the chief's premises, were they not looking fresh? is it uncommon for bright to assume that though the vigilante caught them, they still stand a chance to explain the situation to the chief no matter how aggravated?

i tell you what, the real demon is the chief. at some point in all the speculations, the boy's lives were in his hands, conversely, at some point, Bright's life was in the hands of the boys.

About why he ran, so many scenarios must have played out. it is difficult explaining some things to Nigerians in Diaspora or even the over fed baby elephants in lekki what the reality brings.

in most villages where vigilante's operate, not all of them have guns, in fact, i have not heard any police report or speculation that clearly proved the vigilante had guns.

in my own community they don't use guns,rumor has it they have charms or sometimes sticks but i have never seen them with guns.

speculation has it that one of the assailants fired a shot,(though unconfirmed) if vigilante arrives, will you comfortably say that bright has gotten help?

if that was the case, bright got a distraction and that created the opportunity for him to escape.

even in military rescue operations, there is what is called "friendly fire" where the rescuers accidentally kill one of themselves or the the man in captivity, asking why he ran after he got help is a lame line of reasoning.

what kinda help will an armless vigilante render to a person whose assailants are presumed to have a gun? is that real help? and in your infinite wisdom, you expect him to stand and exchange hand shake with the vigilante while one of his assailants have fired a scary shot in the air? (speculations).

If he ran to ph for instance, how is he supposed to keep tab on what the fate of those boys were?

I lost all confidence in the police the moment they presented us with a "false alarm" claim while bright himself was still at large, it is as barbaric as the chief who passed a death sentence on those boys.(speculations)

bright may not get justice after all, little wonder his community is relying on vigilante to protect themselves.

I seem not to get u at all...are trying to change your views?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2012
Ibaku: This bros u are very funny, he ran after the help he called for had arrived, then if he knew they will be taken to the chief he should have gone with them, as †ђε̲ complainant, if he really wanted them to get justice there. For me, he is †ђε̲ first one that would be found guilty. Then †ђε̲ chief, for not demanding to hear from †ђε̲ complainant before passing judgement. Then finally each and everyone that participated i̲̅n †ђε̲ lynching to death of those boys. Thank u.

Who should report to the chief, the debtor or the creditor

creditor resorted to intimidation and violence while debtor aggravated the violence he brought to save his A.r.se, what are we supposed to do about it?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2012
@jp philips...you are shifting ground, u r like a masquerade changing its steps to suite the drummers beat, you are like the reptile changing its skin to suite the environment. You called people names to prove your point. Infact you quoted Isaac Newton's law, the law of karma,and the holy book...u were of the opinion that they deserved what they got and here you are again saying:"Bright was aware the guys were not thieves no doubt" IMAGINE! YOU SHOULD BOW YOUR HEAD IN SHAME! MR SABI-SABI.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx:

I seem not to get u at all...are trying to change your views?

I analyze the situation as information trickle in, i use speculation to create possible scenarios of what happened.

2 days ago, i said the chief should be released, i said that because immediately after the incident, the Gov. ordered the arrest of the chief, as at that time, the vigilante and other suspects including bright was still at large.

i didn't see the connection yet. In detention, the chief claimed he pronounced death on the boys because of what the vigilante told him. that is absurd, that was why i referred to the chief as the devil in my most recent post.

perhaps Gov. amaechi knew what we didn't know at that time by ordering his arrest.

most Nigerians don't know what a forum is, they see it as a platform to table their family issues, people should throw divergent views, create scenarios and opinions on issues like these.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by obowunmi(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2012
How can a man as grown as coxson borrow money from 18 year olds what an id.,iot.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx: @jp philips...you are shifting ground, u r like a masquerade changing its steps to suite the drummers beat, you are like the reptile changing its skin to suite the environment. You called people names to prove your point. Infact you quoted Isaac Newton's law, the law of karma,and the holy book...u were of the opinion that they deserved what they got and here you are again saying:"Bright was aware the guys were not thieves no doubt" IMAGINE! YOU SHOULD BOW YOUR HEAD IN SHAME! MR SABI-SABI.

my posts are not exactly meant for m0r0ns, next time you read them, keep a shrink close.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2012
obowunmi: How can a man as grown as coxson borrow money from 18 year olds what an idiot.

my dear, it is all speculations, bright has not spoken, however, i heard in port harcort that bright is an agent, its not like they borrowed him money, they said the boys made payments for accommodation through him.

nobody really knows, its all speculations, i insist bright should make a statement that will clear a lot grounds.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by bibiking7(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2012
Osheshe:

Dude, for someone who 'claims' to be learned, you sure do have a funny way of portraying it.

I took my time to read through all the comments, and yours were definitely the most obnoxious and absurd.

For starters, your condescending words were totally uncalled for. If you found the statements of the other fellow offensive, all you had to do was look the other way, and not dish out veiled insults 'cloaked' in the form of advice.

Plus he didn't even use a foul word on you. Not even once! And you, the learned one, chose to fight gutter-style. Totally uncool.

Secondly, you are entitled to your opinion on what actually transpired in Aluu community. What you are not entitled to however, is the right to 'double-speak'. You sound like a hypocrite in your previous comments, saying one thing in one breath and then going on to contradict yourself in the next.

Abuse me all you like...I say it as I see it. The summary of your comments is 'those boys were up to some mischief'. Then the very same you says 'I want to hear from the horse's mouth'. Why? You've drawn your conclusions already...why wait for anything else?

The heart of this Aluu issue is not what those boys went there for. Its the inhumane way they were made to die. Haba! Those villagers played judge and jury all at once, came up with a premature verdict and summarily snuffed the life out of the four boys.

Who gave them the right to play God? There is an adage that says 'innocent until proven guilty'. They should have let the law take its course, and not what they did - have a makeshift trial.

If you say those boys were cultists, then the Mister Lucky himself had to be a cultist too. Oh yes! Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are, remember? He can be tried and convicted for cult-related activities. His life was threatened so he framed all four of 'em and set 'em up to die?

Whichever way we analyze this story, he (Mr Lucky) still comes up complicit. If he had nothing to hide, why go underground? Why go into hiding? And after he was 'rescued' by the vigilante group, why didn't he own up to the true story? At least he would have prevented the death of those four...

He was probably one of the on-lookers, egging on those with planks, concrete blocks, tyres, fuel and what not. Do you get my point? Mr Lucky has blood on his hands, he is as much of a culprit as those wielding the slabs of wood.

Those boys did not deserve to die that way. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.

very well said...... sorry, lemme rephrase that, very very well said.. smiley
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by bibiking7(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2012
mba emeka: First they were robbers and cultists that stole laptops and phones and raped women. Later they were just robbers. After a while they became cultists smoking weed in an uncompleted building who decided to decap their capone. Somebody on nairaland even swore that he was a member of the confratenity and that he recognised them. I kept saying not true, not true, not true.

Firstly, the whole 12AM, 3AM, 5AM talk was not true. They didnt go there at any such ungodly hour. Ugonna spoke to a girl (a family friend) around 6ish this had to be before the whole incident started. I have said it here repeatedly. also does it make sense that they were apprehended say 3am and kept till 10, 11am before they were killed? The whole thing transpired in the morning (I'm talking 7-11am)

secondly, ALUU is not a "dangerous" community as some of you are trying to make it seem. I lived there while I was in that school. Alot of students live there too, that's why you could see some students recording the dastardly act. Even Tekana's sister said she lived in that vicinity too. So its not like they visited a "dangerous place" at an "ungodly hour".

Thirdly, from what i gather from my family friend (the girl that spoke to him that morning), alot of people owed Ugonna money. It wasnt just the Pastor "Bright" Lelebori. I know of another girl that misplaced a laptop and he gave her 50K on the spot so that she could stop crying. That was how kind he was. You can carry out your investigations and you'd see what would turn up.

I also understand that he had tried to collect his money back from the Pastor severally but the "man of god" kept giving excuses and was constantly evading him. Everytime he would say I'm not in Ph, I am away on a conference, when I get back etc etc. The young man was frustrated. He didnt know what to do. Then he got a tip that the Bright was around in his apartment in Omoukhiri so he decided to pay him a visit early on when Mr man wouldnt be able to give an excuse. So he passed the night in a friends place that stayed close- One of the victims. (i know this much from the girl he spoke to because he was asking her to come and see him in school before she could resume hers (she attends a different school in niaja))

One of his friends that joined in even took a bike from infront of Abuja campus gate to go and catch up with his mates who were going to confront pastor bright. You can tell why he, Ugonna needed some back up against Lelebori-the pastor is atleast in his 30s and Ugo was/is 18 years old. The one that took a bike from the Abuja gate some people say he was just coming from a dance/Choir rehearsal that had taken place over night. (I am reporting this as I got the info)

Morerover if they were Armed you would want to believe they could have resisted being arrested by the vigilante (not Mob at this stage). Also their clothes, phones, wristwatches etc where stolen from them (Hypocritical) Why would they go on a mission to rob somebody and go with these things i mean, does it make sense?

Also they didnt even resist the arrest they tried to plead their case but it fell on deaf ears because like someone had earlier (and rightly said) the community had been housing some ill-will for the students of Uniport and really looking for an opportunity to pounce on them.

From my experience in Uniport I can also state authoritatively that if those boys where members of a cult group their group would have retaliated immediately. Afterall the whole act from parading them unclad to beating them etc took over a good 2hours. Their group would have gone there with guns probably to scare the mob and recover their members. i am also adamant that they would have killed the lynchers. I saw one Okadigbo killed in broad day light and as soon as he died his fellow "vicky" members came out in red and with guns trying to get back at the rival cult group.

In conclusion, I would never believe they were cultists, robbers, criminals etc. They didnt also go there at an ungodly hour, or for the wrong reasons. even in the video (according to Chidiakas mum) one could hear somebody yelling "beat them well well, shey dem wan collect your money? beat them well well". meaning that some folks got a wind of the reasons the boys were being beaten but egged the murderers on.

We have prayed, whether the police like it or not, whether the Vc likes it or not, Whether the governor likes it or not justice would be delivered. Mark my words!

One thing is for sure, that most people are opinionated. so even with everything that you have typed about what happened, peeps whose opinions have already been formed due to past experiences will only read through and look for flaws. Aluu is not even the only community that has this hatred towards students. I think its due to the inferiority complex that the indigenes are suffering from. a case of students versus indigenes once occured in OOU too. plus, what happened to thier clothes?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

my dear, it is all speculations, bright has not spoken, however, i heard in port harcort that bright is an agent, its not like they borrowed him money, they said the boys made payments for accommodation through him.

nobody really knows, its all speculations, i insist bright should make a statement that will clear a lot grounds.

You are always hearing things ...that's schizophrenia...n u believe speculations, dats DUMB!

They said there were robbers, cultist and now they are tenants. "Nobody really knows" but ur posts didnt say "speculations",u were so sure. You based your fact on a video posted by celebritytalkonline which was another "speculation"?...and anyone reading your post thinks you have all the facts and that those kids deserved it? You quoted "what you reap, you shall sow" and all. And now "Nobody really knows". Guy u r very UNSTABLE...check yourself!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by bibiking7(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Osheshe:

Your Lordship, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, plus your civic rights stop at the point where another individual's rights begin.

You absolutely CANNOT shove your views down another man's throat. You will not be bashed or 'persecuted' for stating a view which is contrary to public opinion.

You will be bashed and 'persecuted' for LORDING it over others. Making use of derogratory terms such as 'tyrannical' (a part of me wonders if you truly understands what this means), 'blindly' and 'stubbornly' is probably why you got banned in the first instance.

Will it be too much of an effort for you to refrain from being condescending and demeaning when making your remarks? And with the least confrontational attitude possible?

It ticks me off when some peeps think they got the final say on a thread. If you feel the majority of those who dropped a comment here are 'biased' and blind, then kindly take yourself and your 'superior' opinion elsewhere, any place/thread where you can find 'like' minds.

Something caught my attention in your post though...where you referred to the vigilante group as the 'local mob'. Unwittingly, you dropped this, which tells me that some part of your sub-conscious mind recognizes the fact that their actions were irrational.

As for Coxson Lerebori...he is indeed culpable. If he raised the alarm because he felt threatened, why didn't he clear the 'air' after he was 'rescued'? If his hands were so 'clean', why did he have to go into hiding? Does an innocent man run? My curiousity has been piqued by this unfolding saga...

The public outcry is not based on sentiments...just because 'fine' boys were murdered. The outcry is based on gut-wrenching sorrow, caused by the manner in which they died! Whatever their sins or atrocities, those vigilante killers had no right whatsoever to take the law into their own hands.

Even in a court of law, the guilty get to have lawyers, and present their cases before a sane and rational jury...they are not condemned hastily or in a horrific manner as witnessed in the video clip.

I am gradually becoming a fan of your wise comments. the manner in which they died, was just terrible. As for Mr coxson, refusing to pay debts, annoys me alot. Then calling your creditor a thief because you felt your life was in danger... thats just stupid, people dont kill thier debtors, if you do, how will you get your money back? Plus to make it worse and to further show that his intentions were bad, he allowed it to get that nasty extent and refused to voice out. i would like to believe that when the first set of people arrived at the scene, he could have cleared the air then, cos, telling an angry mob that you were owing them money after they had been beaten to that extent could endanger his own life. i dont think that i have seen enough episodes of LAW & ORDER to know what he will be charged with but i hope he gets purnished. he is culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx:

You are always hearing things ...that's schizophrenia...n u believe speculations, dats DUMB!

They said there were robbers, cultist and now they are tenants. "Nobody really knows" but ur posts didnt say "speculations",u were so sure. You based your fact on a video posted by celebritytalkonline which was another "speculation"?...and anyone reading your post thinks you have all the facts and that those kids deserved it? You quoted "what you reap, you shall sow" and all. And now "Nobody really knows". Guy u r very UNSTABLE...check yourself!

Moderator!! is there anyway i can stop this urchin from quoting my posts?

i am convinced WAEC had a good reason for scoring you F9 in English language courtesy of your comprehension.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2012
senator2k9:

Dat is because the students kill, molest, and Rob Aluu indigenes

Bros, 90% of crimes in that region are carried out by the locals!
Believe it or not!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

you made this statement

Bright was aware the guys were not thieves no doubt, but how else was he supposed to get help from the vigilante? he should have shouted debtors!! debtors!! debtors!!. is that what you will do? IF HE OWED MONEY HE DIDN'T NEED THE VIGILANTE'S HELP! HE SIMPLY SHOULD HAVE PAID UP OR GIVING SOMETHING IN LIEU

if i owe one person and a squad comes to collect the money,already, my mind will tell me that the situation is beyond debt. this is common sense. SO IF AM OWED MONEY I CAN ONLY ASK OF IT IF I'M ALONE? HOW LAME

[/b]Bright has stayed long enough in the community to know that the vigilante don't kill robbers or thieves without the Approval of the chief.[b]SO THE COMMUNITY CHIEF HAS THE POWER TO SANCTION SOMEONE'S DEATH?

[/b]we saw the pics of the boys shortly after leaving the chief's premises, were they not looking fresh? is it uncommon for bright to assume that though the vigilante caught them, they still stand a chance to explain the situation to the chief no matter how aggravated? [b]WHY IS BRIGHT ASSUMING? THE BOYS WERE CALLED ROBBERS ON BRIGHT'S ALLEGATION! BRIGHT SHOULD HAVE CORRECTED THE MISCONCEPTION

[/b]i tell you what, the real demon is the chief. at some point in all the speculations, the boy's lives were in his hands, conversely, at some point, Bright's life was in the hands of the boys. [b]THE CHIEF DID NOT ACCUSE THE BOYS, BRIGHT DID! A REFUTTAL FROM HIM THAT DAY AND WE WOULDN'T BE TALKING HERE

About why he ran, so many scenarios must have played out. it is difficult explaining some things to Nigerians in Diaspora or even the over fed baby elephants in lekki what the reality brings.[b]HE WRONGLY ACCUSSED THE BOYS WHICH LED TO THEIR DEATH! WHY WOULDN'T HE RUN?

[/b]in most villages where vigilante's operate, not all of them have guns, in fact, i have not heard any police report or speculation that clearly proved the vigilante had guns.

if that was the case, bright got a distraction and that created the opportunity for him to escape. THE KEY WORD HERE REMAINS "UNCONFIRMED"

[/b]even in military rescue operations, there is what is called "friendly fire" where the rescuers accidentally kill one of themselves or the the man in captivity, asking why he ran after he got help is a lame line of reasoning.[b]AS LAME AS YOUR LINE OF REASONING

[/b]what kinda help will an armless vigilante render to a person whose assailants are presumed to have a gun? is that real help? and in your infinite wisdom, you expect him to stand and exchange hand shake with the vigilante while one of his assailants have fired a scary shot in the air? (speculations).KEY WORD [b]"SPECULATION"

If he ran to ph for instance, how is he supposed to keep tab on what the fate of those boys were? [b]THE FATE OF THOSE BOYS WAS ALWAYS IN HIS HANDS, HE SHOUTED THIEVES!! HE COULD HAVE GONE BACK AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING!!

[/b]I lost all confidence in the police the moment they presented us with a "false alarm" claim while bright himself was still at large, it is as barbaric as the chief who passed a death sentence on those boys.(speculations) [b]EVER THOUGHT OF THE OTHER WITNESSESS ANGLE?

[/b]bright may not get justice after all, little wonder his community is relying on vigilante to protect themselves.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2012
@jp phillips...these where exactly your quotes:

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book.

Match them with your recent post...Mr Sabi-sabi.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx: @jp phillips...these where exactly your quotes:

my guess? his group, Nigerian cultists are notorious for retaliatory hits.

every aspects of this story so far revealed, points to one direction "CULTISM", until we see fresh facts that speak otherwise, i will gladly apologize and withdraw my comments

God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry

the only pointers sacrosanct in nature are;

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction..........Sir isaac newton
what you sow, you shall reap..............Good book.

Match them with your recent post...Mr Sabi-sabi.

ur sponsor is in trouble, is English language this hard what a shame, read the bold part of my post twice and quickly go refund your school fees to your parents.

some one that threw a "guess" at you, you interpret his comment as sure, someone that declared "awaiting fresh facts" is "sabi sabi!!". i doubt if a miracle can trim the rough edges of your ignorance.
low iQ, is nothing to be proud of.

you are a disgrace.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

ur sponsor is in trouble, is English language this hard what a shame, read the bold part of my post twice and quickly go refund your school fees to your parents.

Next time wait for fresh facts before displaying outright ignorance in public.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

some one that threw a "guess" you called sure, someone that declared "awaiting fresh facts" is "sabi sabi!!". i doubt if a miracle can trim the rough edges of your ignorance.
you are a disgrace.

A guess u say? What about: "God in his infinite wisdom has used the vigilante to save 1 life at the expense of 4, what am i supposed to do about that? cry" isnt that contradictory to ur earlier statement "waiting for fresh evidence"...u r UNSTABLE like a feather in the wind.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx:

And i shouldn't have an opinion on an issue because i am scared of m0r0ns like you who cannot understand simple English?
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2012
smtx:

And i shouldn't have an opinion on an issue because i am scared of m0r0ns like you who cannot understand simple English?

Alrite, you have had enough publicity for a day.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

Learn to use ur head and get ur facts before you create an opinion next time...don't make assumptions. So u wont "gladly apologize and withdraw my comments" later.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by tribalism(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips: I am waiting for the debtor to tell us why he raised his alarm which police has claimed its false even without arresting the him.

if his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified, if not then he has a case to answer, im keeping my fingers crossed for Bright not you nor the police.

i am not an !d!ot and i wont blame you if you choose to be one
"If his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified" Quite agree with you but were I to foresee death of the boys at a given time, I would have offered the truth. So I still blame him for keeping quiet and those boys died so the debt will die too. That is believing the story of debt collection as their mission.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by 0rion: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
0rion: Jp Philips is one of the lynchers!!!

Ok, if u get lynched now who will your family blame?

You this Mumu, Ewu, Aluu.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
tribalism:
"If his life was threatened that night, his alarm is truly justified" Quite agree with you but were I to foresee death of the boys at a given time, I would have offered the truth. So I still blame him for keeping quiet and those boys died so the debt will die too. That is believing the story of debt collection as their mission.

it sounds easy but in reality things are messier, if the vigilante is not armed, just like some tough brave guys wielding sticks, i don't think a sharp guy will relax, all he needs is for the attention of his assailant to be directed to the new guest (vigilante), if that happens, its a window of opportunity to Abscond.

i will make such decisions if i were in his shoes for some obvious reasons.

supposing the vigilante had guns (speculation) and was exchanging fire with my assailant, should i relax in the middle of the cross fire?

assuming the vigilante doesn't have guns but some other dangerous weapons in its like, you don't expect me to be the referee while the vigilante struggles with my assailants, i may get hurt in the process, those are the reasons why he may likely take off.

Now depending on how scared he is, he may have run far,oblivious of the fact that the boys are being murdered.

that was why i wrote in my previous post, if he ran to PH for example to hide from debtor/assailant, how is he supposed to know what is happening in Aluu?

Mind you Aluu, is not far from ph, about 200naira trip, he could have been at other neighboring communities like Alakahia, rumuji etc.

lastly, if he has lived long in the community, he will know that the vigilante doesn't kill people without the permission of the chief. he may as well leave the boy's faith with the chief not necessarily the vigilante that caught them.

well, i hope the police just comes up with a reasonable truth.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
jp philips:

it sounds easy but in reality things are messier, if the vigilante is not armed, just like some tough brave guys wielding sticks, i don't think a sharp guy will relax, all he needs is for the attention of his assailant to be directed to the new guest (vigilante), if that happens, its a window of opportunity to Abscond.

i will make such decisions if i were in his shoes for some obvious reasons.

supposing the vigilante had guns (speculation) and was exchanging fire with my assailant, should i relax in the middle of the cross fire?

assuming the vigilante doesn't have guns but some other dangerous weapons in its like, you don't expect me to be the referee while the vigilante struggles with my assailants, i may get hurt in the process, those are the reasons why he may likely take off.

Now depending on how scared he is, he may have run far,oblivious of the fact that the boys are being murdered.

that was why i wrote in my previous post, if he ran to PH for example to hide from debtor/assailant, how is he supposed to know what is happening in Aluu?

Mind you Aluu, is not far from ph, about 200naira trip, he could have been at other neighboring communities like Alakahia, rumuji etc.

lastly, if he has lived long in the community, he will know that the vigilante doesn't kill people without the permission of the chief. he may as well leave the boy's faith with the chief not necessarily the vigilante that caught them.

well, i hope the police just comes up with a reasonable truth.

[b]An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal.In some jurisdictions, an accessory is distinguished from an accomplice, who normally is present at the crime and participates in some way. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment.A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy. [/b]

JP PHILLIPS!! STOP DISPLAYING IGNORANCE HERE!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by smtx(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
torkaka:

[b]An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal.In some jurisdictions, an accessory is distinguished from an accomplice, who normally is present at the crime and participates in some way. An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment.A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy. [/b]

Leave that schizophrenic, let him keep hearing things that aren't there.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
torkaka:

[Helps] Thats the key word, you have to prove that coxson had the intent to make the mob kill the boys. If all he did was raise alarm for his life and then took to his heels for whatever reason then there is no way you can name him an accessory. The law is not emotional, it has to be proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he wanted to get these boys murdered by a mob, thats a feat for perry mason himself, especially if he was not present when these boys were lynched.

What happened was a tragedy, the stiffest penalty should go to whoever gave the order for the boys to be killed and those that did the real killing, matches, tyre provider, petrol provider etc.
Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by tpia5: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2012

more like stop positing crap here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.