Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7439 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Gudintent: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2012
Sexkillz aka Eyeskillz, one and only rose on my thorn ~ not only this week but for all eternity.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2012
Love the way uju and acidiosis made up...love you guys...i wish acidiosis can make up with maria his love the same way too..i do miss their lovey dovey

@joey, keep dreaming
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nnekacherry: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Risky-man

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2012
*pours everyone pepper water*
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2012
Let me get my list cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2012
skydeep: Let me get my list cool
undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise: *pours everyone pepper water*
Are you alright at all? On what side of the bed did you got up? cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2012
iyatrustee: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy still my one and only xynerise undecided undecided
dont u ever learn? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

i slept on the roof not bed undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise:
i slept on the roof not bed undecided
Hahahahahaha..i now know the reason grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahaha..i now know the reason grin
Darling cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by lolaluv1(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2012
Gudintent: Sexkillz aka Eyeskillz, one and only rose on my thorn ~ not only this week but for all eternity.

Heck to da NO! I think I misheard (abi na misread) someone! Did she just say my man was...WHAT!?

*Removes earrings, hands them to Id, rolls up shirt sleeves...*
tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2012
lola.luv:

*Removes earrings, hands them to Id, rolls up shirt sleeves...*
tongue
the last time u did this u got the beating of ur life undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by lolaluv1(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise:
the last time u did this u got the beating of ur life undecided

Says who? I'm a tigress when it comes to Killz. All sniffers and hoverers WILL BE dealt with.
Skydeep should learn a lesson or two from me...tongue

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2012
skydeep:
Darling cool
Oh my sweetest, delicious made in London tomato. How you? I liked your post as expectation of the crush list grin Tell me you missed me wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh my sweetest, delicious made in London tomato. How you? I liked your post as expectation of the crush list grin Tell me you missed me wink
I did. grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2012
lola.luv:

Skydeep should learn a lesson or two from me...tongue
Dont worry she has a private tai-chi master undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2012
a very gud morning to my honey and my rival cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2012
lalaosky: Love the way uju and acidiosis made up...love you guys...i wish acidiosis can make up with maria his love the same way too..i do miss their lovey dovey

@joey, keep dreaming
Lala, ever-loving...but you have to learn to accept some changes....thats the spice of life.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2012
skydeep:
dont u ever learn? undecided

No ma'am! if crushing on him is a crime, then i am prepared to be a criminal embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Uncle D, please, permit Anti-gbagaun to review this post of yours.....smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2012
skydeep:
I did. grin
Oh sweetest lollypop..taste like chocolate in my mouth and music to my soul. How i miss you too..too much. Now, come to daddy for a kiss cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2012
Maria-G:
Uncle D, please, permit Anti-gbagaun to review this post of yours.....smiley
Oh dear, you know i don't care grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2012
iyatrustee: a very gud morning to my honey and my rival cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
good morning my chicken pie cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh dear, you know i don't care grin
of cus

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise:
undecided
What again na? angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2012
iyatrustee:

No ma'am! if crushing on him is a crime, then i am prepared to be a criminal embarassed embarassed embarassed
do u you believe in dying for crush? cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh sweetest lollypop..taste like chocolate in my mouth and music to my soul. How i miss you too..too much. Now, come to daddy for a kiss cheesy
words perverts say when they want to ra.pe a child undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

What again na? angry
Nothing just wishing u luck in" toasting" her undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by skydeep(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

What again na? angry
he is jealous grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2012
skydeep:
he is jealous grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin I was wondering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.