Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7438 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by ikekings(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

ho-ho! smiley but you never pay Vivian dowry o grin
I don pay am now.... it seems lyk her papa dey stingy... Just ak her... grin grin grin... The date of the wedding will soon be fixed..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nah! This can't be you man. You're awesome than this. Ok, take a rest my guy smiley

I am sure you saw this symbol "^ ^ " beneath my post.. so whats bad in asking a simple question?

c'mon is this a good reply to a simple question..??

uj_sizzle:
you don't seem to get a lot of things.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
ikekings: I don pay am now.... it seems lyk her papa dey stingy... Just ak her... grin grin grin... The date of the wedding will soon be fixed..
You be entertainer. Upon say the papa stingy? Forget am, you no dey pluck any apple for our yard. Gbam cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
You know Acidosis i was gonna apologise for being a wee bit harsh but after seeing your other post i changed my mind coz you've just proven you really don't understand a lot of things.
Was that supposed to pass for a threat? Young man you've clearly got your wires crossed.
I should get you goggles or something related so next time you can tell when someone's referring to you. Mtcheeeew
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis(tm):

I am sure you saw this symbol "^ ^ " beneath my post.. so whats bad in asking a simple question?

c'mon is this a good reply to a simple question..??

Got your point my man. Just a comment can't summarize anyone..she meant no harm i guess and i think that got you at the wrong time and not the regular Acidosis cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by blackbalang(f): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Caracta:
You have issues
plz don't vex or take dis personal but "HOW DARE U"
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle: You know Acidosis i was gonna apologise for being a wee bit harsh but after seeing your other post i changed my mind coz you've just proven you really don't understand a lot of things.
Was that supposed to pass for a threat? Young man you've clearly got your wires crossed.
I should get you goggles or something related so next time you can tell when someone's referring to you. Mtcheeeew

I'll act like a gentleman. I'll pretend I didn't see this.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle: You know Acidosis i was gonna apologise for being a wee bit harsh but after seeing your other post i changed my mind coz you've just proven you really don't understand a lot of things.
That would've been better Uju.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by ikekings(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

You be entertainer. Upon say the papa stingy? Forget am, you no dey pluck any apple for our yard. Gbam cheesy
Lol... Nawa ooo... Na me ooo...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
ItsModella:
Reserved: Flanrey

Thanks hun kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't take silly threats lightly either D-X.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis™:

I'll act like a gentleman. I'll pretend I didn't see this.
Goodnight.
good for you. And I'll pretend i wasn't provoked by ur comment.
There we're even now. Good night
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle: I don't take silly threats lightly either D-X.
I'm sorry about that... I don't mean to offend you with my reply.. I will be careful next time..
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Nawa ooo... Na me ooo...
grin grin grin I no sabi you again at this juncture. Lol
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis(tm):

I'm sorry about that... I don't mean to offend you with my reply.. I will be careful next time..
One of the reasons you'll always earn my respect. Apologising doesn't make us a fool. It only means we understand the situation better. Though you 'hijacked' her words and she responded abit harsh. I'd like to read Uju's apology like-wise (it's optional though)
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis™:

and I'm sorry you felt insulted by my post, it wasn't my intention.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin grin I no sabi you again at this juncture. Lol
Chai!!! You go hear am...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle:
and I'm sorry you felt insulted by my post, it wasn't my intention.
cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
ikekings: Chai!!! You go hear am...
Who are you? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
As in, D-Explorer don turn to mediator.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Can we kiss and make up now? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
ItsModella: As in, D-Explorer don turn to mediator.
Baby, the left side of my bed is vacant.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who are you? grin
Chai!!!! I don suffer... angry angry angry...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by UjSizzle(f): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Good night guys
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good night guys
Goodnight dear, just might read your diary if am still awake.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

hehehehe, the devil is a liar...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
ikekings: Chai!!!! I don suffer... angry angry angry...
Divert your crush elsewhere grin (case closed on Vivian our daughter)
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by lolaluv1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Gal crush-Abil and Lola

Gals! I don buy gadjets o! Book ur slot quickly so we can come and do/ commando. kiss

@ID.
Right back at you, girl.
You know I send you pieces...

Much love and respect! Muah!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

fill it up angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nah! You got me wrong. I was actually refering to you calling me Uncle D (only ladies could do that to me) cheesy grin

it wasn't a mistake grin He was feeling lady likecheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:18am On Oct 23, 2012
ItsModella:
Oh ok, but it ain't my fault that I'm strong headed.

Nobody is perfect but we should always try and change some of our bad habits...Sometimes,you come accross as mean and saucy. It can scare people away. Daalukwa. Abeg no curse me ooo grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nobody is perfect but we should always try and change some of our bad habits...Sometimes,you come accross as mean and saucy. It can scare people away. Daalukwa. Abeg no curse me ooo grin
loool, but seriously, I can be bothered about what anybody thinks of me. I'm naturally blunt, I can't mince words for the life of me. It doesn't mean I'm mean or cheeky even though I can be. If you do/say things properly and in a nice manner, I reciprocate in that manner. Likewise, if you throw bullshit in my face, I'll also punch you in the face with it...na so e be nwannem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

His Response To My 'i Love You' / <<<....>>> / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.