Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7435 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2012
SK don't pull a threat on moving this thread, it doesn't move anyone. It has always been in the romance section. I'd advise you to gently tell everyone to stay on the topic and that does it. Also, you hiding post is messing up this thread, do use the - - - - format pls. Thank you!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2012
Killz is nuts
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2012
Back to the topic everyone cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Lovelyempress(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2012
Mine is John dumelo
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by 190theclown: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Love you too grin kiss

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Lovely empress :
Mine is John dumelo
who d hell is that? Is he a Nairalander? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
who d hell is that? Is he a Nairalander? undecided
grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2012
Lovely empress :
Mine is John dumelo
Lovely empress, did you read the first post on the first page? Pls., we're talking about a NL Romance section users, you would have observed one or two. Lets know them cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Lovely empress, did you read the first post on the first page? Pls., we're talking about a NL Romance section users, you would have observed one or two. Lets know them cheesy
she might mention John Ibu Okafor this time undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Xynerise angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
^^^^ wetin naw? must you crushon my xynerise grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ wetin naw? must you crushon my xynerise grin grin
He is surest koboko here wey no dey shoot blank. As u can see...hin tested and trusted Abuna don confirmento d preambro.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gal crush-Abil and Lola

Gals! I don buy gadjets o! Book ur slot quickly so we can come and do/ commando. kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He is surest koboko here wey no dey shoot blank. As u can see...hin tested and trusted Abuna don confirmento d preambro.

still maintain you leave him for me. after all d bottle marks wey skydeep don draw for my body cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee:

still maintain you leave him for me. after all d bottle marks wey skydeep don draw for my body cry cry cry cry
Wetin concern me and bottle marks? Abeg fight for ur right is d new logo.U bera don Jasi
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee:

she actually did that? So sorry undecided. But u have to fight for ur right grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Gal crush-Abil and Lola

Gals! I don buy gadjets o! Book ur slot quickly so we can come and do/ commando. kiss
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
when was that? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
she actually did that? So sorry undecided. But u have to fight for ur right grin
Lmaoo!!! U sick!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
when was that? undecided
Uno-dos-tres AD
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Wot?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
when was that? undecided
As she don crush on you, na to do you remain. Na me dey do the regular grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
ItsModella

That girl's got it all...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

As she don crush on you, na to do you remain. Na me dey do the regular grin
seriously I dont understand this undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by abiL(f): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Gal crush-Abil and Lola

Hahahaha book me in on your next available slot.

Mwah kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
seriously I dont understand this undecided
Meaning despite the crush, you are a SUB grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Meaning despite the crush, you are a SUB grin
Sub as in Sublime? grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
Sub as in Sublime? grin
Which sch you go? Na after am done with Idowu na you dey line. I don't need her crush for heavy duty grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
My crushes of the week
male:sexkillz:dude is inspirational with his diary.very intelligent
mynd:always on point.love his posts and the facts he loves novels
acidiosis: funny and a lover boy...lol

females:abiL:love the way she stood up for me when that "TOOL" displayed his ignorance
goldieluks:i love me some london chick especially when she is golden like my goldieluks
breathing and uj_sizzle:two of my favourite diarylanders.love them alot
and lastly my
ITSMODELLA:tried not to crush her on but her aura blew me away.those green fonts of her's get my hairs erect!!gringringringrin..love you mon cherie

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Which sch you go? Na after am done with Idowu na you dey line. I don't need her crush for heavy duty grin
Done wiv who? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lalalosky=gay or at least BI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. / True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.