Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33635 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
buchibabe: Hmmmm!!!! I now c why an igbo man cannot rule nigeria.even amongst ourselves there's no unity at all.
How then do we expect to join heads n vote for a common man?

Iv bn following dis thread for sometime now and refused to comment until I'm done reading all d insults,e-fights,e-mgba na ogu,bla bla bla. And what's even annoyin is d fact dt some pple devoted dia time on dis just to pour out their anger on other pple as if its a do or die affair

2013 is just aound d corner,so if by any chance ur not voted in dis year,y don't u just exercise patience and try again nxt time.

Anywayz ,I'm delta ibo ,and I'm more dan qualified to vote. So my vote goes to:
Odumchi: he seems to have so much followers who believe in him probably for somthin very unique and also posses d qualities of a good leader

Police woman;though she's bn a bit quite here,bt I won't take her quiteness for weakness. Cos I dnt also believe in d empty barrel making d loudest noise. Its not by talkin n yarning okpata dt I judge pple.

Peace out!!

Hey hey hey, who said there is no unity here, those ppl causing confusion and problem here are Yoruba intruders we choose leaders based on merit not popularity and psyching that what yorubas want to inforce here just like they do in SW. And you r Delta Igbo?, you r more than qualified nobody has ever disputed that. Ok Nwenne kedu Ebe ino
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Hey hey hey, who said there no unity here, those ppl causing confusion and problem hereare Yoruba intruders we choose leaders based on merit not popularity and psyching that what yorubas want to inforce here just like they do in SW. And you r Delta Igbo?, you r more than qualified nobody has ever disputed that. Ok Nwenne kedu Ebe ino

Lol..Daalu o. Instead of me to vote since,I was busy readin all d yabis. Well nothig good comes easy,so all d bruhaha was just for a good cause
Ndi igbo rie nu,nwuo nu during dis festive period... Bt hold ur pure medicine for one hand o. Happy sallah
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
buchibabe: Hmmmm!!!! I now c why an igbo man cannot rule nigeria. even amongst ourselves there's no unity at all.
How then do we expect to join heads n vote for a common man?

Iv bn following dis thread for sometime now and refused to comment until I'm done reading all d insults,e-fights,e-mgba na ogu,bla bla bla. And what's even annoyin is d fact dt some pple devoted dia time on dis just to pour out their anger on other pple as if its a do or die affair

2013 is just aound d corner,so if by any chance ur not voted in dis year,y don't u just exercise patience and try again nxt time.

Anywayz ,I'm delta ibo ,and I'm more dan qualified to vote. So my vote goes to:
Odumchi: he seems to have so much followers who believe in him probably for somthin very unique and also posses d qualities of a good leader

Police woman;though she's bn a bit quite here,bt I won't take her quiteness for weakness. Cos I dnt also believe in d empty barrel making d loudest noise. Its not by talkin n yarning okpata dt I judge pple.

Peace out!!
Shame on you! Shame, shame and a bigger shame on you!
You went through the thread and thats the summary of your reading? Shame.
Sentiments aside, just for this thread alone, I believe the igbos are more united than any other ethnicity in Nairaland.
No other ethnic group has passed the 'we should get a leader' decisions.
The Yorubas have not attempted it neither have the Hausas nor have the Igalas or any other group. Yet the Igbos did it before and are doing it again and you come on to expect a congratulatory hug for 'going through the many pages of e-fights' and you conclude thus. Have you ever witnessed any nomination, campaign and real voting? Is any done in cemetary like quietness?
Ana ekwu ka ihe dimma nkea eburu onu sobanye. Ihere gbukwa gi

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gboliwe:
Shame on you! Shame, shame and a bigger shame on you!
You went through the thread and thats the summary of your reading? Shame.
Sentiments aside, just for this thread alone, I believe the igbos are more united than any other ethnicity in Nairaland.
No other ethnic group has passed the 'we should get a leader' decisions.
The Yorubas have not attempted it neither has the Hausas nor has the Igalas or any other group. Yet the Igbos did it before and are doing it again and you come on to expect a congratulatory hug for 'going through the many pages of e-fights' and you conclude thus. Have you ever witnessed any nomination, campaign and real voting? Is any done in cemetary like quietness?
Ana ekwu ka ihe dimma nkea eburu onu sobanye. Ihere gbukwa gi

I don't do e- fights. So I won't waste my time with ants like u. Find ur mate. Iwont reply u again
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls u guys should avoid reporting whole lengthy posts, some of us are browsing with nokia touch na. D electoral team should talk na, i wan go do sallah o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
@gboliwe,biko okwa nwanne gi ka ina akpọ iyi n'ile a. Biko jiri ya nwayo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
buchibabe:

I don't do e- fights. So I won't waste my time with ants like u. Find ur mate. Iwont reply u again
In my several years as a member here, I have never had any e-fight. Neither am I itching for one. Infact, its sacriledge and a big insult on God if I should call a human being He created 'an ant'. You are wonderfully made my dear. Learn to take corrections, rebukes and criticisms well. We all make mistakes and need people to set us back to track.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mgbadike80: @gboliwe,biko okwa nwanne gi ka ina akpọ iyi n'ile a. Biko jiri ya nwayo.
Iyi kwa? Gu kwa edemede m ozo. Biko.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gboliwe:
In my several years as a member here, I have never had any e-fight. Neither am I itching for one. Infact, its sacriledge and a big insult on God if I should call a human being He created 'an ant'. You are wonderfully made my dear. Learn to take corrections, rebukes and criticisms well. We all make mistakes and need people to set us back to track.

But u started it. Why say shame on me because I aired my view? I was only shockd at d levelk of insults meted out on one anoda here.
Ok,pls I'm sorry for using dt word on u.iv nevr insulted anyone on nairaland. Was just pushed to d walll.

Biko gba haram.I take ur correction.sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dainfamous: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
other tribes in nigeia should watch things fall apart and that will give them a little clue about igbos cultural study not spewing garbage from your mouth God gives us brain to think,use it,igbos this is what we know, Parliamental meeting discussions and ideas thats why we can work together and progress.There the elders who are mainly those still at
home as the rural-urban migration trends affect the Igbos more than proportionately, are still adherents of Omenana,go and ask those nze and ozo or elders about igbo history and culture.....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
buchibabe:

But u started it. Why say shame on me because I aired my view? I was only shockd at d levelk of insults meted out on one anoda here.
Ok,pls I'm sorry for using dt word on u.iv nevr insulted anyone on nairaland. Was just pushed to d walll.

Biko gba haram.I take ur correction.sorry dear
>>>Hugs<<<
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gboliwe:
>>>Hugs<<<

Tnx dear
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
berem: omo Ilugun? Se ko si ileya lo ni? I thought you were muslim? I dey find where I go chop ram meat.unfortunately all my muslims neighbours don pick race travel go village.no one is celebrating sallah in lagos.what a big fucck up!!

Sallah ram no dey sweet today...wait till tomorrow, and days later. That is when you will see and enjoy Sallah meats.

CHESSBOARD:

Ilaje Ijugun boy you r a bloody Yoruba, stop selling your identity, you have never respected anyone including me CHESSBOARD BABA.

Chestdoor... grin I be your father any day!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mgbadike80: akpiri ogologo, mee
abeg no blame me jare! BTW my uncle who is over 80yrs old has the same name with your moniker.MGBADIKE! Yeah,that's his nickname.I thought he was the only one who has that name.dammit! I was wrong.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=Gboliwe]
Not so fast Ilugun. Not that your anti-respect mode will affect me.
Lastpage says he is 'Yoruba Gburugburu' and thats funny to me.
I've been having serious laughs with his updates and now he adds a title to his name. Thats funny to me.
I'm not as tribalistic as you or any other bigot here. I am Nigerian. God bless Nigeria.

Phucck you..! We are all trabalistic as Nigerians...the extent is what may differ.

I hate when some of you try to form more Nigerian that some of us..again I repeat Phucck you! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ParisLove2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
What did i miss? grin
After following the other thread more than 50 pages from the 1st page(wow i tried cool ) i got discouraged. As i don't do politics, so someone should update me please.

Who won??!!!!!!!!!!!??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
What stage are we at now, umu nna ?

Udo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
9JA_I_HAIL Reporting to duty. Greetings to you my colleagues and umu igbo in general.

Duty mood activated
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
@odunnu, kedu akụkụ ọnịcha ebe i no
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
9ja_I_hail: 9_I_HAIL Reporting to duty. Greetings to you my colleagues and umu igbo in general.

Duty mood activated
when are you people telling us the results? Abeg make una do quick before my battery go die.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
ujchief:
I take this as a formal appeal against the candidacy of one of the contestants. I'v reviewed the case presented by mr. Globe against a contestant for eze nwanyi. Although he has a valid case as stipulated in a section of the election guidline, it lacks merit.
Let me refer to the case Onyema Ugochukwu (PDP, Abia) vs T.A. Orji (PPA, Abia). After the 2007 gubernetorial election, when orji had been declared winner, Onyema challanged the candidacy of T.a orji based on the fact that he (orji) did not resign his previous apointment as the state's chief of staff under the previous administration. The election tribunal based its judgement on this true fact and nullified orji's election, declaring Onyema winner.
Upon appeal by Orji, the appealant court made it clear that Onyema should have filed against orji's candidacy b4 the election, not after the election. Based on this, the appealant court over-ruled the tribunal and
My verdict: you should have challanged the candidacy of the contestant at the nomination thread, not at this election thread. Its true u claimed u werent aware of such quotes by her except when someone else brought them up, but ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
Therefore, Ogugua remains a bonafide contestant, and all votes for her remains valid.
Mr. Globe, u're a good nwa afo igbo, and i urge u to maintain ur vigilant eye on any person or group of persons that may not mean well for the unity of umu igbo.
This is my verdit. Other members of the tribunal can make their submission and/or stand by this.

My fellow tribunal i salute you all. I will like to make a correction to what you said above.Permit me to suggest that after election anybody who has issues or evidence to challenge any candidate should be welcomed and their cases should be address. If we the tribunal should not attend to complaints or cases of some people or candidates who have one or two issues against any candidate what then is our duty as tribunal, i therefore urge that we should accept to address any issues that may arise there after this election. We the tribunal had some power vested on us and we shall therefore exercise those powers when the need be. I also advice public members and candidates to hold their peace and wait till after the election before the complains to avoid derailing of this thread.

This is just my opinion.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
berem: when are you people telling us the results? Abeg make una do quick before my battery go die.

Nne i am just reporting to duty and still looking into some files presented before me, at the same time waiting to hear from Honorable Commissioner PointB.

I am sure in no distant time the result will be made know to the general public. I urge you all to remain peaceful and law abiding citizens as it shall be beneficial to we all.Our Citizens are advised to desist from taking law into their hands.Citizens are not to cause violence.If your choice candidate failed to emerge as the winner and you are not satisfy with the outcome of the result kindly forward your complaint to the electoral tribunal as we the tribunal has power vested on us to address your doubt and worries.

Thank you umu Igbo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ujchief(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: ujchief(m),
PointB, Ojiofor
i guess the electoral commisioner is collating and sorting the votes.
Results to be announced soon...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Umu ekele m unu,
Thank you all for participating in this election. Specail thanks to members of the Electoral Team - 9ja_I_hail, Ujchief, and Afam. The election has closed at this point. Further voting from this point will be NULL and VOID. Result is being complied and will be available shortly.

Once again. Thank you very much for participating.

PointB

Commissioner for Election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dede1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am beginning to have bad taste about these moronic “I am Delta Igbo, Rivers Igbo, Akwa Ibom Igbo, Cross River Igbo, Benue Igbo, Bayelsa Igbo and Edo Igbo" etc. It will not take long before we hear Lagos Igbo, Kogi Igbo, Taraba Igbo and Nasarawa Igbo. In fact, I do not know if the instances of adding a state’s name to Igbo validate or counterfeit the Igbo in the person. It could be a thing of vanity if Ndigbo in states such as Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo add name of the states to Igbo when indicating they are truly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ejifranks(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
AWAITING RESULTS cool cool cool cool smiley smiley smiley smiley EKENE DILI OLISA
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
@dede1, ife a bụ ife anyị ga ekwu ụbọchị ozo. Ike mụ ji anụ igbo nke a na nke ozo akwugo mu.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifeegee(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mgbadike80: @odunnu, kedu akụkụ ọnịcha ebe i no
Odunnu,has un-followed the thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
Dede1: I am beginning to have bad taste about these moronic “I am Delta Igbo, Rivers Igbo, Akwa Ibom Igbo, Cross River Igbo, Benue Igbo, Bayelsa Igbo and Edo Igbo" etc. It will not take long before we hear Lagos Igbo, Kogi Igbo, Taraba Igbo and Nasarawa Igbo. In fact, I do not know if the instances of adding a state’s name to Igbo validate or counterfeit the Igbo in the person. It could be a thing of vanity if Ndigbo in states such as Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo add name of the states to Igbo when indicating they are truly Igbo.

Ofcoz ther re many Lagos igbos, lagos igbos don't speak igbos ßŮϯ they re igbos, I have many of em as fwendz
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mgbadike80: @dede1, ife a bụ ife anyị ga ekwu ụbọchị ozo. Ike mụ ji anụ igbo nke a na nke ozo akwugo mu.

Nwanne dz ur name remindz ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ of one specie of masqurade "mgbadike" very strong masqurade......we have 2 other species, "nwa aburuja" nd "mmonwu",

BTW! Re U̶̲̥̅̊ from arondizuogu? Ibu nwa mazi?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Anam eche result nwanne

Nwanne udo di
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by stokolie(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
as the voting process has come 2 an end. I want 2 specially say a big congratulation 2 the all who participated in this election and of cos the winner 2 emerge. Special appreciation 2 the electoral team; pointb,ujchief,9ja and afam. May Olisa gozie unu. I am dedicating a song by osadebe 'ogazi amaka' enjoy while we await the official result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / Lauretta Onochie Blasts Dele Momodu For Crediting Osinbajo / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.