Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33637 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
RESULT OF 2012 EZE NDI IGBO NAIRALAND GENERAL ELECTION
PREAMBLE
The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland was instituted by Ndi Igbo Nairaland to help foster cohesive voice, unity, and harmony among Igbos in Nairaland. In the first edition held in December 2011, OnlyTruth was elected the premier Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland, in a hotly contested election. His tenure which comes to and end in December 2012, coupled with the need to invigorate the teeming Igbo population in Nairaland, and indeed cyberworld necessitated the need for the current election.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The 2012 Eze Ndigbo Nairaland Election included the premiering of Eze Nwayi election. The 2012 Eze Ndi Nairaland Igbo election was a straight contest between the incumbent Eze OnlyTruth and Odumchi - a cabinet member, while the Eze Nwayi was a contest between Ogugua and Policewoman. A total of 157 votes were cast by 86 voters. A total of 141 valid votes were recorded, where 17 votes were deemed invalid.
In the Eze Ndi Igbo Election, the incumbent - Eze OnlyTruth polled a total of 31 valid votes, while the challenger Odumchi polled a total of 37 valid votes. Odumchi is therefore returned as the winner of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland 2012 Election.
In the premier Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election, Policewoman polled a total of 32 valid votes, while Ogugua polled a total of 42 valid votes. Ogugua is therefore returned as the winner of Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election.

Please join me in congratulating Odumchi - Eze Ndi Igbo, and Ogugua - Eze Nwayi.

Special thanks to members of the Electoral Team - Afam4eva, Ujchief, and 9ja_I_hail.

Thank you all for participating.

PointB
Electoral Commissioner

For more details, please download the attached spreadsheet.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
st.okolie:
as the voting process has come 2 an end. I want 2 specially say a big congratulation 2 the all who participated in this election and of cos the winner 2 emerge. Special appreciation 2 the electoral team; pointb,ujchief,9ja and afam. May Olisa gozie unu. I am dedicating a song by osadebe 'ogazi amaka' enjoy while we await the official result.

Thank you nwanne for your unrelenting support and contributions.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by buchibabe: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Atlast...congrats to d winners
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
PointB: RESULT OF 2012 EZE NDI IGBO NAIRALAND GENERAL ELECTION
PREAMBLE
The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland was instituted by Ndi Igbo Nairaland to help foster cohesive voice, unity, and harmony among Igbos in Nairaland. In the first edition held in December 2011, OnlyTruth was elected the premier Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland, in a hotly contested election. His tenure which comes to and end in December 2012, coupled with the need to invigorate the teeming Igbo population in Nairaland, and indeed cyberworld necessitated the need for the current election.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The 2012 Eze Ndigbo Nairaland Election included the premiering of Eze Nwayi election. The 2012 Eze Ndi Nairaland Igbo election was a straight contest between the incumbent Eze OnlyTruth and Odumchi - a cabinet member, while the Eze Nwayi was a contest between Ogugua and Policewoman. A total of 157 votes were cast by 86 voters. A total of 141 valid votes were recoreded, where 17 votes were deemed invalid.
In the Eze Ndi Igbo Election, the incumbent - Eze OnlyTruth polled a total of 31 valid votes, while the challenger Odumchi polled a total of 37 valid votes. Odumchi is therefore returned as the winner of the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland 2012 Election.
In the premier Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election, Policewoman polled a total of 32 valid votes, while Ogugua polled a total of 42 valid votes. Ogugua is therefore returned as the winner of Eze Nwayi Nairaland 2012 Election.

Please join me in congratulating Odumchi - Eze Ndi Igbo, and Ogugua - Eze Nwayi.

Special thanks to members of the Electoral Team - Afam4eva, Ujchief, and 9ja_I_hail.

Thank you all for participating.

PointB
Electoral Commissioner

For more details, please download the attached spreadsheet.

Congratulations to the winners.We the Igbos on Nairaland are looking forward to see you guys address us with your speech of acceptance.

Congratulations.

9JA_I_HAIL.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
congrats odumchi, I reserve my comment for eze nwanyi for now.

Am awaiting okija's press release. cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by lateef4me(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Thank God that Odumchi won this election .I sincerely hope the injustice meted out to Okija juju will be addressed during your tenure !

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Despite the incompetence of the election committee, this procedure has actually produced two excellent individuals.

Congratulations to both Odumchi and Ogugua.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Despite the incompetence of the election committee, this procedure has actually produced two excellent individuals.

You called it incompetence now the same incompetent board was able to declared the two candidates you call excellent individuals winners. Now are you not speaking from the both mount? My definition of incompetence is lack of credibility,non transparency,and lack of honesty.I just wondering what your definition of incompetence might be.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Mgbadike80: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulations to the eze and eze nwanyi elect. Lets hope they will lead a cohesive house. Ka uche chukwu mezue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
st.okolie:
as the voting process has come 2 an end. I want 2 specially say a big congratulation 2 the all who participated in this election and of cos the winner 2 emerge. Special appreciation 2 the electoral team; pointb,ujchief,9ja and afam. May Olisa gozie unu. I am dedicating a song by osadebe 'ogazi amaka' enjoy while we await the official result.

Thank you my brother.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
ekt_bear: Despite the incompetence of the election committee, this procedure has actually produced two excellent individuals.

Where incompetence is defined as playing by the rules, right?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ikology(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulations! Odumuchi the eventual winner of Eze ndi Igbo Nl, Congratulations to Oguguo Ezenwanyi, also Policewoman even though u are new here sort of, u really pulled massive supporters, PointB Ur doggedness and steadfastness is highly commended. Ujustice,9ja i hail, Afam daalu nu, ife a neme a' diro easy.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ikology: Congratulations! Odumuchi the eventual winner of Eze ndi Igbo Nl, Congratulations to Oguguo Ezenwanyi, also Policewoman even though u are new here sort of, u really pulled massive supporters, PointB Ur doggedness and steadfastness is highly commended. Ujustice,9ja i hail, Afam daalu nu, ife a neme a' diro easy.

Thank you my brother, promised to do more if the service required.

Thanks again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats to the winners! Though I don't really know much about Odumchi,well maybe because I don't visit culture section.he surely deserves to be an Eze.
Ogugua,you have a challenge in front of you.I hope as an Ezewanyi,you shall unite ndi igbos especially umu nwanyi ibe gi.I will surely lend my support to you.
Ermm....my dearest Okija Juju,udo di.even though I never supported your nomination,that doesn't mean I will stop loving you as my Nairaland brother.do accept my apology if I had said anything to hurt your feelings.
Chukwu gozie umu igbo!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ParisLove2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by chino24: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will personally lead a squad to make this NL un-governable for you..

The electoral committee and fraud, there was no due process and some of us were removed from the list for no just cause.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats to Odumchi.

Igbos dont need a rogue like Onlylies to lead them

May your reign be peaceful Odumchi, As a start find a way to prosecute and Jail Onlytruth for abuse of office and bringing the post of Ezeyibo Wuruwuru on nairaland to disrepute

I Dayokanu and the Operation wetie, Alayes, Agberos, OPC, and other progressive pay our homage to Eze Odumchi

Meet me for beer parlour and collect one bottle of Alomo on my head. you would need it vs Ogugua who is a strong black woman

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2012

Don't congratulate them yet, I will file an apeal soon. Watch out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by abouzaid: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
Eji mu ohere a were na ekene odumchi na ogugua maka nmeri fa mmeriri. Ana m ekene kwa eze eziokwu(onlytruth) maka ochichi pụtara ife ochiri anyị were na asi ka chineke gbaa ume na ife obula ona eme. Nwanyi onye uwe oji(policewoman) ana m ekene were na asi gi deme deme. Ana mu ekene kwa ndi haziri mbinye aka na akwụkwọ a dika pointB,afam,ujchief na 9ja_i hail were na asi unu onye nweanyi gozie unu. Umu igbo nya gaziere anyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Eze odummchi biko re a ghost? Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ talk? Re U̶̲̥̅̊ invincible? Biko kwuonu nke bu okwu

Okija juju nwanne what's d nxt step?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulations to Odumchi!
My brother, it was a fantastic run, and at the end of it, I can't wait to see the new direction you'll take in leading the NL Ndiigbo.
I know for sure it'll be an educative one, if your interesting posts and lovely threads are anything to go by.

I pledge my full, unflinching support to our new Eze Odumchi, Nwa Arochukwu Olisa Goziri Agozi!!

Eze anyi, I g'adi ooooo!

By the way, as an aside: Is it true you're really 16/17 years old, dude? shocked shocked shocked
Damn! Then it looks like we've got an Igbo Alexander the Great in our hands oooo! Or something like that smiley

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats to odumchi and ogugua. Well won.

Congrats to only truth and policewoman, well contested.

Thank you the electoral. Team. Welldone.

@odumchi and ogugua, the work/journey just started. I'm pledging my 100% support and allegiance.

Ndewo nu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
I guess I'll also have to congratulate our new Eze Nwaanyi, Ogugua...

Nice to have you onboard. Hope you get to impact us all positively, too... Or something like that.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ejine(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Congrats to Odumchi.

May your reign be peaceful Odumchi, As a start find a way to prosecute and Jail Onlytruth for abuse of office and bringing the post of Ezeyibo Wuruwuru on nairaland to disrepute

I Dayokanu and the Operation wetie, Alayes, Agberos, OPC, and other progressive pay our homage to Eze Odumchi

Meet me for beer parlour and collect one bottle of Alomo on my head. you would need it vs Ogugua who is a strong black woman

Damn! sad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nedu210(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulation to odumchi and Ezenwanyi 4 una victory, una coronation day ga adikwa kpọọ kpọọ.

@pointB, aka'm di na enu.

Afam
uj and 9ja i hail, ndewo nu, unu di 3 much.

And to our Eze, Eze onlytruth its nice havin you as our Eze.
U leadership quality is outstandin and comendable.
We look forward 2 be taken to the next level by odumchi.
Dalu nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nosagold(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Paris-Love:
To The Electoral team. Weldon guys, i doff ma hat

To Odumchi & Ogugua congratulation guys.

To Okija_juju, you were treated unfairly, though i wasn't gonna vote for you but still you've the right to vote and be voted for. Denying you this basic human right is probably one of the downside of this election. But if you wan fight angry let's go there!

Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ektbear: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
chino24: I will personally lead a squad to make this NL un-governable for you..

The electoral committee and fraud, there was no due process and some of us were removed from the list for no just cause.

lmao grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Okijajuju1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
coogar:

okija--did you get my message last night?

Nne no o...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by aljharem(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Congrats to Odumchi.

I Dayokanu and the [size=14pt]Operation wetie, Alayes, Agberos, OPC, and other progressive[/size] pay our homage to Eze Odumchi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao !!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dayo ma pa mi o !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by aljharem(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
congrats oguagua and odumchi smiley smiley smiley smiley

I sincerely hope you 2 mature minds would find a way to foster peace on the political section. I would work side by side with you 2, Hope you 2 especially Odumchi don't fall my hand.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
@HE ELECTORAL TEAM. I suggest you you include non Igbos in the electoral team come oct/nov 2013. This will really eliminate partiality. Am sure nairalanders like Gwawe, Ekt bear, Ibime, Edoyad, Ndu chuks, Gbawe Jarus or Physics QED will do a good job if called upon.
The electoral team next year must not be entirely Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by aljharem(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
orufe: @HE ELECTORAL TEAM. I suggest you you include non Igbos in the electoral team come oct/nov 2013. This will really eliminate partiality. Am sure nairalanders like Gwawe, Ekt bear, Ibime, Edoyad, Ndu chuks, Gbawe Jarus or Physics QED will do a good job if called upon.
The electoral team next year must not be entirely Igbo.

where is Alj harem and fstranger ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.