Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33459 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 1:59am On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira: why is my name in the beginning of the thread? I was nominated. Dang, can't believe I missed it.

This break from NL sef na wa ooo!!

I cast my vote to Odumchi. In terms of female, my vote is to nnenna if she's running. No doubt

I didn't know we can vote the past eze, well I cast my vote to onlytruth as well. I like both onlytruth and odumchi so my vote goes to both. half and half

Nwanne welcome back, we waited and waited for you but thank God you are here now. I think you should specify your vote because i doubt if you can vote two people at the same time, electoral commissioner might explain more.

Thank you and welcome again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

One_Naira, welcome back.

We were told you had and accident. Is it true? Hope it wasn't bad? Good to have you back.

Indeed you missed. Ndi Igbo waited, grew anxious, and we had to move on.

Your vote is noted, but it may be void, as you are not sure who you are voting for. Kindly refer to from.

I guess Odumchi.
Everyone needs to get a turn in being an Eze.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 2:06am On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

[b]Nwanne welcome back, we waited and waited for you but thank God you are here now. [/b]I think you should specify your vote because i doubt if you can vote two people at the same time, electoral commissioner might explain more.

Thank you and welcome again.

Dalu my brother smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 2:14am On Oct 24, 2012
don't know much of these guys but i know onlytruth
my vote goes to onlytruth
policewoman too
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2012
Voting for Odumchi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by isalegan2: 4:12am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB: Members of the Electoral Team and the ever vigilant Igbo community are urged to help us in looking into the background of suspicious voter for voiding. Igbos and their allies are the ones permitted to vote in this election. Those who have expressed bigotry against Igbos, and their interest should be recommended for voiding. Thank you

Commissioner PointB,

Did you count my nominations for Odumchi and Afam4eva? https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election/40#12663229

How long will this poll be open for voting?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ivynwa(f): 4:48am On Oct 24, 2012
isale_gan2:

Commissioner PointB,

Did you count my nominations for Odumchi and Afam4eva? https://www.nairaland.com/1075822/eze-ndi-igbo-online-election/40#12663229

Isale Babes, are you Igbo. I thought that you are from the north side or middle belt or something.
I hope you are the Isale Igan I mean? This is the female Isale, ain't?

How are you doing? Will come and vote later.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by isalegan2: 5:11am On Oct 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Isale Babes, are you Igbo. I thought that you are from the north side or middle belt or something.
I hope you are the Isale Igan I mean? This is the female Isale, ain't?

How are you doing? Will come and vote later.

It's the one and only me o, my sister. I'm from Lagos. I couldn't read thru the whole nomination thread, but going from last time, only certain posters were restricted from nominating. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 5:15am On Oct 24, 2012
isale_gan2:

Commissioner PointB,

1. Afam is not eligible. Odumchi is already polled.
2. Firstpage
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ivynwa(f): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2012
isale_gan2:

It's the one and only me o, my sister. I'm from Lagos. I couldn't read thru the whole nomination thread, but going from last time, only certain posters were restricted from nominating. wink

Nne they said that voting is only for Igbos or is --- an Igbo? You know who? #Winks
Okay now I get it. grin. Good to see you here dearie.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by spyder880(m): 5:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi and Ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Osiris211: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2012
I, chief (Dr) Collins Okafor cast my vote to Mazi Alusi OKIJA, the chief priest of OKIJA shrine.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Gboliwe: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

[img]http://theorange.co/storage/shocked.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1349299085818[/img]

Which accident?

What kind of lies have una been spreading about me up here?

Abeg ooo!! I took a break from NL because classes were getting hectic and coming here was interfering with the studying. The break still continues I just came back to post a thread.

Abeg uno, I didn't have an accident ooo!!
Ji na ede mee!
Who started the accident tale?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Torch1(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2012
I cast my vote to

Onlytruth and Policewoman!

Igbo kwenu! Daalu nu oo!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by tyson55(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2012
My vote goes to :

Onlytruth as Eze Ndi Igbo

Ogugua as Eze Nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2012
Xris74:

Your arse smells of ewedu. Good for Tinubu, not for me.

Then go ffuck ya sef fool.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Okija is obviously having a good run no doubt. i am impressed cool cool cool. This manual counting seems to be cool afterall grin grin
If okija wins, he will obviously become the new Eze but if he loses, then he does so gallantry but it will be on record that he indeed contested.
Good development.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2012
My vote: Odumchi and Policewoman
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Demdem: Okija is obviously having a good run no doubt. i am impressed cool cool cool. This manual counting seems to be cool afterall grin grin
If okija wins, he will obviously become the new Eze but if he loses, then he does so gallantry but it will be on record that he indeed contested.
Good development.

Unfortunately u and your cohorts cant Rig this one even with your numerous Monikers gringringringrin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

[s]Unfortunately u and your cohorts cant Rig this one even with your numerous Monikers gringringringrin[/s]

Fool, still expecting u to substantiate ur lie u know. Coward.
No one is interested in rigging here. our primary aim is him being allowed to contest. Whether pointlessB and his sham members likes it or not, he his.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2012
odumchi and ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ournaija: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2012
Onlytruth
Ogugua
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by realkendy(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2012
onlytruth for eze
police woman for eze nwanyi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by LordNaya: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2012
@ BEREM you have not uploaded what you told me you will. Am waiting...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ngwakwe: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2012
Ana m atùnyere

Ödömchi ka öbùrù Eze Igbo Nairaland
Ögùgùa ka öbùrù Eze nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Afam4eva(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2012
I think this manual method seems more transparent than the polling system.

Keep your votes coming....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2012
Why i did not vote for Ogugua: She is a mod in Celebrities Section thus Has little time where the Politicking is been played. IMO
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Charlesnerd: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2012
My vote for Eze goes to Onlytruth.

Okija_juju should form a shadow cabinet and keep the incoming Eze in check with constructive criticism.He would do well in the opposition for now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, still expecting u to substantiate ur lie u know. Coward.
No one is interested in rigging here. our primary aim is him being allowed to contest. Whether pointlessB and his sham members likes it or not, he his.

CHESSBOARD is my platform...... Grand Master is my Name. Becareful before I play chess with your brain
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Charles.nerd:
Okija_juju should form a shadow cabinet and keep the incoming Eze in check with constructive criticism.He would do well in the opposition for now.

Supported!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

CHESSBOARD is my platform...... Grand Master is my Name. Becareful before I play chess with your brain

Shut up and substantiate ur lie first.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Charles.nerd:
My vote for Eze goes to Onlytruth.

If he wins he becomes the substantive Eze, if not that may be considered. It boils down to him anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.