Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Should I Continue With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With Her? (1153 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
A girl I loved so much that we grew up together, that I have spent a lot on was telling me something strange. I asked her today wether she loves me, she was rescillient to answer yes and when she finally spoke out she said ''Im not in her fully yet'' what should I do? Should I leave her and have my life somewhere else or I should still give her sometime

pls advise!!!
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by emiye(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
how old is she ? how old are u?
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by greedie1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
emiye: how old is she ? how old are u?

good question! Op, oya answer
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by omega25red(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
poster

how long have you actually been dating her?
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by 190theclown: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2012
.Nigerian girls they я never always fully into anytin

OP - brace urself d cheatin LovePeddler is about 2 explode on you
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2012
poster u better get serious with life and leave that girl alone.
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2012
omega25red: poster

we have been a good friend since 2002 and when I gained admission into university she about 3 years layer gained admission. Im through now and she also ready to for NYSC scheduled for next month. Meanwhile all she will need in Camp has been duly paid for by me yet she still say such thing to me
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2012
omega25red: poster

i knew her around 1998 with strong emotion towards one another but the dating start around 2000. Though we lost contact but later found our way back. She also told me that during those years we lost contact she had a guy but about 2 month before we got back together they parted.
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2012
emiye: how old is she ? how old are u?

Im 30 and she is 27
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by God4moi: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2012
bid4rich:

Im 30 and she is 27

No woman who has plans for a guy would date him for 10years and not be sure if she loves you or not. The truth? She doesn't love you. Infact she's only tolerating you cos she has not been able to replace you. Once she finds someone you're up in smokes. So bro. Move on!!!
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2012
bid4rich:

we have been a good friend since 2002 and when I gained admission into university she about 3 years layer gained admission. Im through now and she also ready to for NYSC scheduled for next month. Meanwhile all she will need in Camp has been duly paid for by me yet she still say such thing to me
Why would you pay for her stuff? Crazy! She has no parents?
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by fairygeh(f): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2012
bid4rich:

. Okay,so because u paid for all what she would need while in camp,u expect her to date u,is it now trade by barter?kk dts one,another thing,this girl obviously isnt into u,considering the time u guys ve known each other.so in ur best interest,run and never look back and stop giving her things dude,since she isnt into u she shdnt be into collecting money to spend in camp from u too.
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
brother u are no longer a kid, for crying out loud 30 is no joke.

Honestly my advice for u is to focus on better pressing issues rather than this girl.
PLEASE !
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks to you all for your comments; I really appreciate. I have earlier said that no woman will break my heart, my heart is conditioned towards this and I think I will rather flee than to run. I have shut my heart towards her. Many girls are waiting I guess. God bless you all
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by DExplorer1: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2012
Your judgement was wrong. Your spendings shouldn't be the reason why she must love you. I'd advise you give her more space, she just might appreciate you more and come to a point of remorse.
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Your judgement was wrong. Your spendings shouldn't be the reason why she must love you. I'd advise you give her more space, she just might appreciate you more and come to a point of remorse.

thanks, im not even with her right now. Im faaaar up in the middle belt while she is in Lagos preparing for her compulsory one year youth service corps
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by DExplorer1: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2012
bid4rich:

thanks, im not even with her right now. Im faaaar up in the middle belt while she is in Lagos preparing for her compulsory one year youth service corps
Ok though that wasn't my ref. I think it's time for you to define your relationship. To do that, you need to see her, take her out somewhere cosy and ask what's the future for you both. Her response could tell the colour of the flag.
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by 190theclown: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
what was the problem again
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
bid4rich:

Im 30 and she is 27

A lady at 27 is expected to be mentally and physical matured for a serious relationship and marriage. I initially thought she was a teenager from her response. As she said she is not into you, you are probably trying to buy her affection through naira notes. Dont take that statement lightly, especially now she is going for NYSC, talk it through with her, Give her space, and explore . A Girl not in to her guy, will explore with others at the slightest opportunity,and dump him like hot potatoes at her appropriate time
Re: Should I Continue With Her? by bid4rich(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2012
emiye:

A lady at 27 is expected to be mentally and physical matured for a serious relationship and marriage. I initially thought she was a teenager from her response. As she said she is not into you, you are probably trying to buy her affection through naira notes. Dont take that statement lightly, especially now she is going for NYSC, talk it through with her, Give her space, and explore . A Girl not in to her guy, will explore with others at the slightest opportunity,and dump him like hot potatoes at her appropriate time

you are very correct. Your comment is taken. I love that

(1) (Reply)

40yr-old Nigerian Politician Is Set To Marry 20yr-old Super Model / How To Know He/she Belongs To You / Why Is it That Majority Of Our Ladies Are Still Single @age 30!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.