Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (15644 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by baysol: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
reeeT: Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin

But Sorry o. You wick- something na -Ked.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by baysol: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
deavicky: i av gone through all the post non is as bad as mine. i went to write exam for a girl sothat she could love me but finally i got caught and was almost expelled from school .p

But bros you mumu die, I dey shame for you sef.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Ndoz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Boys nd Girls
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
ATMC: i don't think this is ok cos i like real guys...nevertheless life is fun sometimes you know. I trust d flat mate didnt tell cheesy
cheesy At that point in time, it had nothing to do with being real or fake. Based on the circumstances, it would have been absolutely awkward to drop her off and then start walking, even though it was a route I would have typically walked on a normal day... as for the flatmate, I don't think she mentioned it cos when I 'confessed' later to my girl, she laughed so hard and it was clear she had no idea.

3 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by daroz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mine is this...., a girl I was seriously toasting back in school then just unexpectedly called me to pls buy takeaway fried rice, chicken, salad and five alive juice and bring it straight to her hostel off camp within 30mins. So in other to imnpress her I had to quickly take Okada to d best eatery in town. I even bought her extra chicken and 2meatpile. But behold, when I got to her hostel I was surprised to see dat she was with a guy she immediately introduced as her boyfriend , and infact d guy was d one who actually need d food, cos he was sick and need to eat before he can take his medication. D painful thing about d incident was that they both were just Diplomal students, while I was already (proudly)in my 400level. In other to hide my anger and fustration and form big boy, I simply smiled, droped d food and last 1k with them, then left d place.
Despite I was latter able to date d girl a year latter when she came back as diect entry student, I can never ever forget d incident, considering d trauma I had to pass through all dat period. I couldn't even tell my close friends

5 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by avalontony(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
reeeT: Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin
chai!!!!!!! you wicked ooooooo!!! see as u change somebody destiny.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
kay dibs:
"Your brother" or you?
HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD QUESTION wink
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by bluelaptop: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
well am happily married now . As for my youthful age i was never the lover type cos i had the mind of a dealer from home set
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by AMvanquish: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
daroz: Mine is this...., a girl I was seriously toasting back in school then just unexpectedly called me to pls buy takeaway fried rice, chicken, salad and five alive juice and bring it straight to her hostel off camp within 30mins. So in other to imnpress her I had to quickly take Okada to d best eatery in town. I even bought her extra chicken and 2meatpile. But behold, when I got to her hostel I was surprised to see dat she was with a guy she immediately introduced as her boyfriend , and infact d guy was d one who actually need d food, cos he was sick and need to eat before he can take his medication. D painful thing about d incident was that they both were just Diplomal students, while I was already (proudly)in my 400level. In other to hide my anger and fustration and form big boy, I simply smiled, droped d food and last 1k with them, then left d place.
Despite I was latter able to date d girl a year latter when she came back as diect entry student, I can never ever forget d incident, considering d trauma I had to pass through all dat period. I couldn't even tell my close friends

Hahahaha! Original 1ne chance
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by adeyoung1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Some yrs ago, i remember
I was trying to date a girl I met on fb. so later in our dicussion, she requested 4 #25,000. I told her i dont have money, after so much plead. I agreed to give her #10,000. After i sent her d money, i discovered dat she dont use to be online like b4 till i finally did not see her again........till 2moro i never met her face to face.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Kingwax is a fool and the others that keep saying it was me. I thought I said "my brother"? isnt that clear enough? Heck!!!

Who are you to determine if that description or solution you gave is sexy or not? In your mind. I only said what happened to someone and he is in the best position to answer and or understand why it happened. Have you asked him? Foolish Kingwax.
YO DUDE! U NEED 2 CHILL THE FCK OUT. U 4GOT 2 PUT ON UR PAMPERS B4 SEEING THE CHIC SO WHAT? I FARTED B4 A CHIC ONCE..... ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE THEY CALL IT & WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH ABT IT. IF U DONT LEARN TO LAUGH @ URSELF LET OTHERS DO IT 4 U wink

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
daroz: Mine is this...., a girl I was seriously toasting back in school then just unexpectedly called me to pls buy takeaway fried rice, chicken, salad and five alive juice and bring it straight to her hostel off camp within 30mins. So in other to imnpress her I had to quickly take Okada to d best eatery in town. I even bought her extra chicken and 2meatpile. But behold, when I got to her hostel I was surprised to see dat she was with a guy she immediately introduced as her boyfriend , and infact d guy was d one who actually need d food, cos he was sick and need to eat before he can take his medication. D painful thing about d incident was that they both were just Diplomal students, while I was already (proudly)in my 400level. In other to hide my anger and fustration and form big boy, I simply smiled, droped d food and last 1k with them, then left d place.

The right thing would have been for you to take the food and dump it on the ground or toilet. Also, you could have just taken the food home and feasted on it. There is a fine line between forming big boy and being a mugu. She made you look like a mugu. Girls wonder why men lie and cheat on them. . . . . .. . hmm,, i wonder why
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
It's about my elder brother when he was 17, he did silly things to impress a friend of mine angry since he's the eldest, the pocket money given to us then, he would use half of it to buy things for her# it was so annoying# and she would shamelessly collect it not minding us going hungry.my brother wanted to study art,but because those days we girls admire ad love to move with science students most especially boys, my brother who was not good at science joined just to impress that girl. he failed woefully in some of the subjects grin grin i cant stop laughing @ him then. he left because of my father's warning. those days!!
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Ayorh4you(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mankind8: There are actually time that men behave a way that would seems to impress you that are on the other hand silly and stupid to you.

What are those funny/stupid things that Men do to impress you.

Share yours.

Mine is that even with my believe that olorioko (seun) can not seduce me, a namesake of his that don't even have a domain name tried to pick me up by buying a high price Brand of drink for himself but I opted 4 GodonSpark. The funnies thing here is that He vomited the drink there in public as he is not Used to such drink abeg, wetin bad if him drink Coke or Fanta?

Share yours

Are u a he or she?
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by bedford101(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
I was trying to date a girl I met on fb. so later in our dicussion, she requested 4 #25,000. I told her i dont have money, after so much plead. I agreed to give her #10,000. After i sent her d money, i discovered dat she dont use to be online like b4 till i finally did not see her again........till 2moro i never met her face to face.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin guy u nor try o
VOICEMAIL THINGZZZ

Well i remember when i was in Jss2 i paid part instead of full tuition fee, because i want to get a perfume which cost #250(naira) to impress. grin warri nor de carry last
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by ogochukwunasa1: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
malaria:
The guy na 3d fool.

malaria go n marry musqeeto

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by daroz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
A-town:

The right thing would have been for you to take the food and dump it on the ground or toilet. Also, you could have just taken the food home and feasted on it. There is a fine line between forming big boy and being a mugu. She made you look like a mugu. Girls wonder why men lie and cheat on them. . . . . .. . hmm,, i wonder why

Ahh, u won't blame me o, I couldn't think well at dat momment. But thank God I latter enjoyed d dividend o, her own God given natural fried rice and Chicken was eaten by me several times like a year latter.

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by ogochukwunasa1: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
daroz:

Ahh, u won't blame me o, I couldn't think well at dat momment. But thank God I latter enjoyed d dividend o, her own God given natural fried rice and Chicken was eaten by me several times like a year latter.

u ar a bloody liar'
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Jarus(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
Maga

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Big2bore(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
it is you i fil sorry for and not him.

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by obailala(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
I thought we only had white magas... now I know we have pure breed naija dudu magas. I can even bet my last dime that ur facebk girl was actually a boy

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by gwas(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Guys, take note of this afore-mentioned statement. If a girl doesn't feel you, she doesn't feel you. Don't go extra length to buy her likeness.

5 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Astronott(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Hmmmnn you feel serious for someone you inspired to become a pilot, I feel he is happy he met you.
he would probably have girls flocking over him by now...ironically a funny twist of events.

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by bigmeechfilms(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
I stole my mum's brand new range rover and I went to check on a girl @ lekki phase 1.in d process she asked me if she cud drive I said yes knowning she doent noe how to drive.she slammed d car on those big dustbin tins and she smashed d whole front.I was acting as if I own d car and I kept cool but deep insyde I was like am dead

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Astronott(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
Bottom line is- don't kill yourself over ONE girl cos ther are a thousand and one. But its easy to say...

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by charlsecy4(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mankind8: yes I am a guy, 'It is a Reportive Request.. Third persons' Statement..

[size=15]You never indicated you were talking about a friend.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by kpozite(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
If this were a competition you would have won your mugu no get part 2, yours is the worst guy

ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Jalal(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
d guy leta became govnor and crashed his jet!

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by africanrapper: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Set up a date with this chic. When we got there, I didn't know how to even start a conversation with her. sad I just stared at her in the face. sad Finally, I just popped that famous line: "Titi, I love you." grin grin grin

She responded: "You love someone you don't know?" I said some other gibberish......and that was it. She got bored. Next week, she sent an email - She was done.

Anyway, I have another date tonight, and probably another tomorrow morning with another gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous lady. Hope I don't wreck this one too..lol... cheesy cheesy

#utchay#

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by madanne4real: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
There was a girl I fancied and I was really serious about her. She knew I fancied her but she thought too much of herself. One day, I went to see her at her Festac residence so that she can tell me where we stand. On arriving in Festac, she said she was not in the mood to talk and that I should come to her church in Akoka the next day. That morning, I woke up and chose a lovely suit to wear to the church. I was really looking and feeling smart. I arrived the church and stayed throughout the service which lasted for almost 4 hours. After the service, she introduced me to her pastor and we greeted. Thereafter we decided to stroll to Unilag and chat. That was when the heavens opened and there was a torrential rainfall. She had a very small umbrella which could only cover her. I was forced to stroll with her fully drenched in my suit to Unilag. By the time we got to Unilag's gate, I was completely soaked and she did not commiserate with me. The most annoying thing is that at the end of the day, it took her less than 10 mins to tell me that she cannot be mine and there was this attitude that showed I was not up to her level. That was certainly a terrible experience and it was about 13 years ago. But guess what, I have since met the girl of my dreams and we have kids together whilst she is still looking for her knight in shining armour or should I say, her Aki or Pawpaw.What a waste.

6 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by patholaw: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
even up till now someboiz still dey collect change wit dat format....10k and i knw say if ur fwend beg u 5k as at dat time u no go give am... undecided
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jalal: d guy leta became govnor and crashed his jet!
AHHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHH grin grin grin YOU NO WELL O GUY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.