Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (15629 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by daroz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

u ar a bloody liar'
See dis goat? What do u take me for? U think say I be like one of those ur solo kind of guys on campus? What I said is 100 percent correct and even more. Go and hide urself somewhere
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Afolabs101: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
I bought my ex girlfriend a blackberry almost a year before I could afford to buy one for myself, but that was more out of love than to impress her wink

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by gandkiss: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
i went to dis party back in my skool days,i was dancing with a girl i just met there,while we were dancingi got a h-ard-on and she felt it with her thighs and she kept hitting it with her thighs and laughing at me.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na wa o. Men are really suffering in the hands of women. Waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by troy20(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi: My brother was chatting up a girl and the whole thing was flowing. He said his bladder was full but he couldnt just get to tell the girl or to excuse himeslf.
For hours they kept chatting and he evntually peed on/in his trouser. It wasnt funny. This is a true story.
ur brother is probably the biggest douchebag dat ever lived.peeing in ur trousers jst cause of a dumb chat with a gurl Wel dat chat better hav sumtn 2 do with money.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Do you guys know this thing manifests itself in another way? Check this out. My cousin got back from school in Wales & i went to see him. while i was there, his coursemate's sister came to the house to collect some stuff her brother sent through my cousin( I guess her brother doesn't come home often, whatever the reason). Wow the girl was very beautiful and cute, much older than my cousin & around my own age. When she was to leave, my uncle asked us(me and my cousin) to drop her off, little further outside the estate & i drove. When we got to the place i thought was best for her to exit the car, i didn't even ask if she was ok there, i threw caution to the wind, i lost all my manners and just sternly & firmly said 'ok, you may go down' while operating the radio. & she did. On the way back i just suddenly realised how rude i was, especially to a lady she is. It was like a veil was removed from my face. I asked my cousin and he confirmed i was. I had to beg my cousin to apologise to her on my behalf on phone. I guess i was attracted to the girl, somehow i felt i couldn't have her & that gave birth to anger and unnecessary hot temper. Women are very powerful people; especially the beautiful ones.

5 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by troy20(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
ade-young:
Some yrs ago, i remember
I was trying to date a girl I met on fb. so later in our dicussion, she requested 4 #25,000. I told her i dont have money, after so much plead. I agreed to give her #10,000. After i sent her d money, i discovered dat she dont use to be online like b4 till i finally did not see her again........till 2moro i never met her face to face.
mumu! Chai! Honestly u mumu die.but u no go fit find ur guy 50naira.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Emlina(f): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Kingwax is a fool and the others that keep saying it was me. I thought I said "my brother"? isnt that clear enough? Heck!!!

Who are you to determine if that description or solution you gave is sexy or not? In your mind. I only said what happened to someone and he is in the best position to answer and or understand why it happened. Have you asked him? Foolish Kingwax.
Bademosi...ds one ur blood is ds hot nd u re seriously defendin nd denyin dt its nt u, hmmmm....
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by troy20(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
reeeT: Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin
he had a crush on you instead.wel he is nw a pilot.and he must b the dumbest guy 2 ever give u a second look
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nnekacherry: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Knew this guy since i was in J.S 1...
Now I just graduated from the university and he is still after me...
He Just told me this evening that he will not let go, till he is sure that i belong to someone else... Men sef... Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by xynerise: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Trying to impress a girl in a swimming pool that I can last up to 20minutes under water without bringing my head out to breathe. That day I drank 5 litres of water with fresh white phlegms on my nose. I was rescued by two guys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Splendblex(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi: My brother was chatting up a girl and the whole thing was flowing. He said his bladder was full but he couldnt just get to tell the girl or to excuse himeslf.
For hours they kept chatting and he evntually peed on/in his trouser. It wasnt funny. This is a true story.
jeezzz... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Splendblex(f): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
deavicky: i av gone through all the post non is as bad as mine. i went to write exam for a girl sothat she could love me but finally i got caught and was almost expelled from school .p
chei! grin
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Rhymez(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
xynerise: Trying to impress a girl in a swimming pool that I can last up to 20minutes under water without bringing my head out to breathe. That day I drank 5 litres of water with fresh white phlegms on my nose. I was rescued by two guys undecided
grin grin grin. I guess d girl was skydeep? grin
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nnekacherry: Knew this guy since i was in J.S 1...
Now I just graduated from the university and he is still after me...
He Just told me this evening that he will not let go, till he is sure that i belong to someone else... Men sef... Lol
Women sef.... The guy must really like u ooo....Or have liked u. Why don't u give him a chance. Since JS1 to this time is no peace of cake.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by AmakaG29(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
This one guys sent my flowers to wish my luck on my finals. I thought it was sweet because it wasn't your standard Valentine or Birthday gift.

Another time, a guy put post-it notes of different reasons why he liked my all over my room.

Broke and in love: Took a 15 hour bus trip to visit me because the flight was too expensive

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Mankind8(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi:

Kingwax is a fool and the others that keep saying it was me. I thought I said "my brother"? isnt that clear enough? Heck!!!

Who are you to determine if that description or solution you gave is sexy or not? In your mind. I only said what happened to someone and he is in the best position to answer and or understand why it happened. Have you asked him? Foolish Kingwax.
abeg make una no dereil this post na
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by callash: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2012
YOUR BROTHER DESERVES 3 HOT SLAPS
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by shadrach77: 3:10am On Nov 08, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
daroz: Mine is this...., a girl I was seriously toasting back in school then just unexpectedly called me to pls buy takeaway fried rice, chicken, salad and five alive juice and bring it straight to her hostel off camp within 30mins. So in other to imnpress her I had to quickly take Okada to d best eatery in town. I even bought her extra chicken and 2meatpile. But behold, when I got to her hostel I was surprised to see dat she was with a guy she immediately introduced as her boyfriend , and infact d guy was d one who actually need d food, cos he was sick and need to eat before he can take his medication. D painful thing about d incident was that they both were just Diplomal students, while I was already (proudly)in my 400level. In other to hide my anger and fustration and form big boy, I simply smiled, droped d food and last 1k with them, then left d place.
Despite I was latter able to date d girl a year latter when she came back as diect entry student, I can never ever forget d incident, considering d trauma I had to pass through all dat period. I couldn't even tell my close friends
but ypu ended up dating her so what's your stress? cheesy
daroz: Mine is this...., a girl I was seriously toasting back in school then just unexpectedly called me to pls buy takeaway fried rice, chicken, salad and five alive juice and bring it straight to her hostel off camp within 30mins. So in other to imnpress her I had to quickly take Okada to d best eatery in town. I even bought her extra chicken and 2meatpile. But behold, when I got to her hostel I was surprised to see dat she was with a guy she immediately introduced as her boyfriend , and infact d guy was d one who actually need d food, cos he was sick and need to eat before he can take his medication. D painful thing about d incident was that they both were just Diplomal students, while I was already (proudly)in my 400level. In other to hide my anger and fustration and form big boy, I simply smiled, droped d food and last 1k with them, then left d place.
Despite I was latter able to date d girl a year latter when she came back as diect entry student, I can never ever forget d incident, considering d trauma I had to pass through all dat period. I couldn't even tell my close friends
but you ended up dating her so what's your stress?
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by viruz007(m): 4:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Learning how to sing westlife, back street boys & stylplus to impress d babe... O wen we were young...
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by johnequino(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2012
I remebered giving out my handout to a girl I had crush for a day to our exam.I had to scamper around fr anoda handout so as nt to fail d course.I also remembered buyin lunch wit my last penny fr ladies I intended to impress.how painful it is remembering all those now
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by hagma37yahoocom: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
malaria:
The guy na 3d fool.
fool from all angle ko just too funny som comment on nairaland are rib breakin n damagin
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by nlofficial(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Afolabs101: I bought my ex girlfriend a blackberry almost a year before I could afford to buy one for myself, but that was more out of love than to impress her wink

And she was using the blackberry to flirt around with other guys. SMH.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by nlofficial(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2012
Emlina: Bademosi...ds one ur blood is ds hot nd u re seriously defendin nd denyin dt its nt u, hmmmm....

Save yourself the anger. Nobody even knows you and you're angry here. lol.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by RuuDie(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2012

Chai. . .see falling hand!

Hope sey you SHINE dat CONGO wella oh grin
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Yeecar(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Hmmmnn you feel serious for someone you inspired to become a pilot, I feel he is happy he met you.

Help me tell am oo! Some girls sef,SMH!!!
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by youngice(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Hmmmnn you feel serious for someone you inspired to become a pilot, I feel he is happy he met you.
let him not die in air crash
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by javaRookie: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Share Your Love-letter Experience. / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.