Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! (3550 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by segunsd: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Flirting is one of the most interesting weapons of a lady. Females usually use flirting to initiate communication with a guy and show that she is interested in him. However, flirting may go wrong if not done the right way. The following are eight flirting mistakes every lady should avoid;

1. Don’t play hard-to-get:
Playing games or playing hard-to-get don’t work in this part of the world. Our ladies still don’t get it. It may work here and there, but guys with any level of self-
respect will quit chasing a girl who plays games. If you are interested in a guy, show him you are interested or he will move on. Shikena

2. Don’t touch too much:
Touch less. Don’t be too clingy. Guys don’t usually like women who are too clingy. You can hold a guys arm or rub his hair but don’t let it be too often or too
prolonged. It could irritate or annoy him.

3. Don’t talk too much:
Let your mouth do less talking and let your eyes do more of them. This doesn’t mean that your eyes should be gazing or that you look confrontational. You should simply master the art of body language and let your eyes do a bit more communication. This keeps him guessing.

4. Don’t Be Monosyllabic:
Talking less doesn’t mean you should get monosyllabic. Some ladies are bad at communicating either on or off social networks. The conversation style is usually the same. How are you? Fine. How is school? Fine. What are you up to? Nothing. You look beautiful. Thanks. Can we go out on saturday? ok. Come on. This is so boring. Even if you are a natural phlegmatic, you should initiate conversation and try to sustain them.

5. Mind the effing words:
You want to be mindful of what you say and how you say them. Although your intention is to flirt with the guy, coming out with strong words may let him think of you suspiciously. Making a lot of sexual jokes might make him feel that you might be just after sex, except of course the reason you are flirting is to have sex.

6. Don’t dress to kill:
I have seen Nigerian chics who are almost naked in their quest to dress to kill. The flipside of this is that while the guy may keep his eyes on you for a while. He probably wouldn’t feel comfortable walking beside you because of what people might think of him (you already look like a prostitute). You can adorn yourself with those hot, sexy outfits, however cover up a bit. It keeps them guessing.

7. Don’t be a hermit:
Avoid staying alone with him all the time. While you may want to spend a large portion of your private time with. Suggest public places where you can do naughty things such as whispering in his ears and still feel safe.

8. Mrs. Nice girl:
I am not suggesting that you shouldn’t be nice to a gentleman, however, don’t overdo it. Be yourself even if you like the guy too much. Being too nice may make him feel that you are pretending. Don’t be disrespectful.

http://naijapose.com/how-not-to-flirt-with-a-naija-man/
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Girls especially naija girls are guilty of number 4...smh for them anyways...@op nice one and hope they learn from this
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by Exponental(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Why is ds ur write up 4 naija men alone? I think cos it's not valid.

......... Nairaland is viewed allover d world if u must know!
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by Exponental(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Why is ds ur write up applicable 2 naija men alone? I think it's cos it is not valid.

......... Nairaland is viewed allover d world if u must know n wat is good 4 a nigerian is good 4 non nigerians too!
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by larrymoore(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2012
OP, What course code is this 4 naija ladies? I need to enrol someone.
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by mitchyy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm only guilty of Number 1 though. But that's in the past. Lol. Nice writeup
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by segunsd: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2012
larrymoore: OP, What course code is this 4 naija ladies? I need to enrol someone.

Chicology 101. Lol
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by 190theclown: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2012
and most importantly NIGERIAN GIRLS

Never you ask, I repeat NEVER YOU ASK - Nigerian men for money

if hunger dey kill you- stay the HUNGER DIE inside!!

Na advice i give una ooh!!

best thread so far cos its concerning NIGERIAN GIRLS cool cool
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2012
I like this.
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by Abbey2sam(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
larrymoore: OP, What course code is this 4 naija ladies? I need to enrol someone.

course code: chicology 302
course title: chicology error
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by michaelbiz: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
and most importantly NIGERIAN GIRLS

Never you ask, I repeat NEVER YOU ASK - Nigerian men for money

if hunger dey kill you- stay the HUNGER DIE inside!!

Na advice i give una ooh!!

best thread so far cos its concerning NIGERIAN GIRLS cool cool

I feel u my broda.
Gurls have lost their way when it comes to material things...and the shocking thing is "both old and young ladies are chasing money these days"
My advice for women: when you finish wrecking all d men you meet, that one u plan to marry - God will bring a woman to wreck him in Jesus Name.
So no dey feel say u sharp! grin shocked
Una too wicked!!!
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by 190theclown: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
michaelbiz:

I feel u my broda.
Gurls have lost their way when it comes to material things...and the shocking thing is "both old and young ladies are chasing money these days"
My advice for women: when you finish wrecking all d men you meet, that one u plan to marry - God will bring a woman to wreck him in Jesus Name.
Una too wicked!!!

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Very good points u've got here,buh u shudn't limit it to Naija men nah...this applies to almost every man from any nation
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by nicefeeling: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
My advice for women: when you finish wrecking all d men you meet,that one u plan to marry - God will bring a woman to wreck him in Jesus Name.
So no dey feel say u sharp!  
Una too wicked!!!

Bros you don vex no be small, I no know if na curse abi na prayer!
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by segunsd: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2012
michaelbiz:

I feel u my broda.
Una too wicked!!!

This is serious something o. #sweating
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by ben4ever(m): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2012
i've met alot of numb 1 especially one who even pretented until i gave up not knowing she was dying in silence! In the end she said she was willing to do anything for me if i had asked....
its ok not to be too cheap, but you shud know there is a limit.
Re: 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! by segunsd: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2012
ben4ever: i've met alot of numb 1 especially one who even pretented until i gave up not knowing she was dying in silence! In the end she said she was willing to do anything for me if i had asked....
its ok not to be too cheap, but you shud know there is a limit.

true talk. the hard to get thing is a feature of young ladies. they outgrow it as they get older.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before / Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.