Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

419 And Nigerian Ethnicities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities (10791 Views)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Political 419 And Political Mugus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
Guys, don't be lazy like others; do not only go on EFCC site.

To further simplify things quickly, you guys should all go around the world, find out how many Nigerians are currently in various jails and also identify their convictions.
Then finally break them (this population) down into the 3 groups (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa).

I would love to know your upshot
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
Also go ahead and call those listed phone numbers, I can assure you that it wouldn't be Abubakar or Muhammad to answer the phone!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2008
You're jobless fool!! why base your acusations on hearsay? do you have evidence? look at his mouth " go to world prisons and count inmates my ass" dude get a life

You have an official evidence looking you in the eyes from EFCC an you want me to go to prison in Japan and count inmates

Big B1:

Also go ahead and call those listed phone numbers, I can assure you that it wouldn't be Abubakar or Muhammad to answer the phone!

It will be Ade or Wale
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Romeo, you're a good man!

No need to fight about this; it is what it is. Let us all touch the mind of any potential 419ners and make it clear to them that there are other honest and better ways to drive big cars.

I'm confident that together we can restore the Great Image of Nigerians all over the world.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2008
You can not achieve that by pointing fingers when you do not have evidence, I am in Spain and i know we have a lot of young Nigerians from all tribes even Hausa boy yes i said Hausa, some are very good in drugs, and some that normally accuse others of being 419 are the people involved in credit card fraud and everybody knows that, so who is 419¿?

abeg leave matter for mathias and focus on talking to your own people before pointing fingers to hard working people of Igboland
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
My man,
my goal is not to point finger. A thief is a thief no matter how much you steal or how many of you steal. Also, regardless of if you're Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, we are all Nigerians. Hence, we are directly connected to one another.
And FYI: The outsiders do not categorize us into these 3 groups (Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa) when they receive these fake 419 letters; they believe all Nigerians in general are criminals and can never be trusted.
We must change this despicable image and send a positive message to all that Nigerians are one of the greatest groups on this planet.

If you know any 419ners, together let us drag them on the floor till their back sides turn pink!

Identifying the percentage (of 419ners) based on Nigerian Ethnicities doesn't represent finger pointing in any way, but only identifies where our attention is needed the most.
No disrespect; if my numbers are wrong, please feel free to correct me by proving me wrong.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
Even when i told you that the people doing credit card scam in Spain are not igbos, Efcc site told us they are not the most wanted in Nigeria and you still need more proof to point those fingers
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by folahann(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, arguing on most corrupt ethnic group.
When a crime is commited by a Nigerian abroad, do you think the world cares to know which ethnic group he / she is coming from. After all, there is no special passport for any tribe; it's a green pali for everyone
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
When a crime is commited by a Nigerian abroad, do you think the world cares to know which ethnic group he / she is coming from. After all, there is no special passport for any tribe; it's a green pali for everyone

My man,
Please, find something else to say, this statement has already been posted few minutes ago by someone else.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2008
Even when i told you that the people doing credit card scam in Spain are not igbos, Efcc site told us they are not the most wanted in Nigeria
I'm sorry to inform you that Spain and Nigeria are not the only countries in the world.
Nobody cares about Spain.

Sorry!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by folahann(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
I said we should be ashamed of ourselves, we are arguing about crimonology(what we are best known for).
It's even better if we are arguing about the tribe which is more hard-working, knowledgeable and more productive.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Colonia(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2008
Another letter from today

]

CC:
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:05:02 -0700
From: "SENATE PRESIDENT" <info@senatepresident.ng.com> Add Mobile Alert
Subject: From the office of: Senator David Mark

From the office of: Senator David Mark
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ON APPROVED ENTITLEMENT FUND (US$7,000,000.00)

This is to notify you that your over due entitlement fund has been
gazetted to be released to you after the summit meeting held at the
Federal Government capital territory (Abuja) in which an indoor meeting
was held between my government,International Monetary Fund (IMF), World
Bank Auditors,representatives of the European Union, Asian and American
Congress respectively concerning the debts owed to foreigners.

It was agreed that all the beneficiaries under the category "A" will
receive the sum of Seven Million United StatesDollars (US$7,000,000.00)
as approved and endorsed by all the parties present in the summit. Be
informed that your name was stipulated under the category "A" awaiting
the receipt of his payment.

Therefore, you are advised as a matter of urgency, to reconfirm the
following details:

YOUR FULL NAMES:,
CORRESPONDING ADDRESS:,
TELEPHONE / FAX NAUMBERS:,
MOBILE PHONE:,
OCCUPATION/POSITION:,
AGE/MARITAL STATUS,
SEX,

Note that if you have received this message by (electronic email
sending error) to your system, kindly help us by informing us to
enable
us sort
this out as my office has been instructed by the Presidency to take the
issues of the release of all payment owed to foreign beneficiaries upon
herself in order to sanitize the image of this country as the present
government will be handing over power to the new upcoming government
come 29th May, 2011 and this government will not want to leave without
the
settlement of all debts as agreed / endorsed by the parties involved.

It will interest you to know that as soon as we receive the above
details,we will commence with all needed necessary legal procedures and
issue all payments details to you, in order to approve the release of
your long over due entitlement fund, as our government wants to
rebuild
confidence in International Cooperation and International Financial
system.

I want you to understand that this arrangement supersedesall the
previous arrangements given to you.Nevertheless, if we do not hear
from
you
within the next seven (7) working days from today, it shall attract
indefinite
postponement of your payment and my government will not be blamed for
such action, any question should be directed to this office.The
federal
government of Nigeria is sorry for any inconvenience the delay in
releasing your entitlement fund must have caused you as a result of
unprofessional services rendered by the banking and financial
institutes and that is our aim of objective.

Finally, do direct your urgent email response only to this email
address:mark.d746@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Senator David Mark
(FEDEREL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2008
Finally, do direct your urgent  email response only to this email
address:mark.d746@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Senator David Mark
(FEDEREL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Let us all let the 419ers know that Nigerians are sick and tired of their image being tarnished all around the world.

The email address is listed, it's up to you and I!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2008
Big B1:

I'm sorry to inform you that Spain and Nigeria are not the only countries in the world.
Nobody cares about Spain.

Sorry!

Are you that stupid? i mentioned Nigeria and Spain being the places i have my residences

I do care about Spain and so do millions more

sorry too
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2008
Big B1 does not care about Spain. Apparently he does not reckon with how many Nigerians live there, either permanently, or as a get-away post to main land Europe.

This Big B1 fellow comes across as a crass ignoramus.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
Romeo:
You need to slow down, trust me!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
Germannig:
When are you finally going to lead?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Blatant: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
They must believe colonia is stupid. I dont think anyone in the world falls for those kind of stupid scams again
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Colonia(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Blatant

Dont get it all twisted i will never fall for this. The reason i posted these letters is to let us find a solution to this disgraceful act .
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Big B1:

Romeo:
You need to slow down, trust me!

Honestly you're the one that needs some sleep, you sound so clueless to me
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Blatant

It's not about Colonia, in fact these folks have no clue who is receiving these fake letters; folks in Europe or United states, I can assure you that at least 2 people from your jobs have received these disgraceful letters, at least twice in their lifetime.
They might not mention it to you, but trust me they know who is responsible and where the letters are coming from.

Again, the goal is to send 419ers message that Nigerians are sick and tired of their image being dragged on the floor all over the world.
It is almost impossible to introduce yourself as Nigerian without being immediately labeled as crook or swindler.

How long are we willing to let this go on?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
Big B1:

It is almost impossible to introduce yourself as Nigerian without being immediately labeled as crook or swindler.

Not me brother!! they can talk some shit at my back only when i am gone.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
Again, it isn't about you or Spain.
My friend, when are you going to start thinking broadly?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by bawomol(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
u guys aren't looking 4 a solution. u guys are just looking for someone to blame. i guess it's hard for yall to admit corruption is ingrained in every aspect of nigerian society, even the so-called churches and mosques u attend.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2008
Big B1:

Again, it isn't about you or Spain.
My friend, when are you going to start thinking broadly?

Exactly what we were trying to make you do all this while, Think broadly and not pointing fingers like narrow minded people do

How did Spain come into this one again?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Bawss1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
BREAKING NEWS!!!
419 In Decline Because of Nairaland Thread By Big B1

@ Poster
Please remind us what you want to achieve with this thread apart from finger pointing.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Dreloaded(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Bawss1:

BREAKING NEWS!!!
419 In Decline Because of Nairaland Thread By Big B1

@ Poster
Please remind us what you want to achieve with this thread apart from finger pointing.

Exactly.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
the guilty tribe is wazobia.think we all fall in cos 419 is homozygous in our cell lines grin
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2008

Basically to point finger at the low-lives that continue to damage the great image of Nigerians all around the world; and whoever the cap fit can go ahead and put it on!

I hope you guys feel better now!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Dreloaded(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
again with the retarded finger pointing, how is that changing anything whatsoever?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
we can get ahead on this by analysing the past leaders and thier corrupt dispositions while in power.beginning last year.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
D-reloaded:

It will be nice not to be too naughty and try to comport yourself appropriately like a lady when you talk to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Warships Head For Niger Delta / What City And State Is This? / Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.