Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

419 And Nigerian Ethnicities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities (10792 Views)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Political 419 And Political Mugus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hotfunmi:
I have no defence, you're right!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by creekboy: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
Big 1 may be right about the percentage thing. The Ibo's are runners hence the 65%, but while the lesser of the included are the handlers and enablers making them the richest of scam profiteers. More like Nigeria today, where one may construe the Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani as lazy but enjoying the greater benefits of opportunities in Nigeria. As for us, we are too drunk with the polution in our backyard to notice.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
When the Northern thieves and their western collaborators return our looted commonwealth, perhaps there will be an abatement in 419. What sayest thou?? grin grin
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by stick2clem(m): 2:40am On Feb 14, 2008
PUT ALL THE BLAMES ON OUR GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE THE 419ERS, CARRYING MONEY FROM HERE TO LONDON.TALK ABT THAT.AND LEAVE THE LITTLE 419ERS LIKE YAHOO BOYS, LOOK WHERE OUR MONEY HAD BEEN SPENT, BUYING CARS, HOTELS, MY PEOPLE TALK ABT ALL THIS AND LEAVE JUNK MAILS.AFTER ALL THIS THING CAN NEVER CHOP YOUR MONEY, TALK ABT WHERE THIS SILLY MISTAKE ARE LEADING FROM. angry
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by MP007(m): 2:42am On Feb 14, 2008
419.--Igbos

yahoozee- yoruba

hausa- i dont know
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by jookco(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
The problem we have in Nigeria is Hausa, this people deuped the Government and redered the economy useless, Obansanjo even try to pay all those dept, the Igbo and Yerubas are just playing the main fraustars and from the North
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
The problem we have in Nigeria is Hausa, this people deuped the Government and redered the economy useless, Obansanjo even try to pay all those dept, the Igbo and Yorubas are just playing the main fraustars and from the North

Are you sure about this statement?
You mean the Yorubas and Igbos are that stupid to allow this from the Northerners?

Please, let us stop fooling ourselves, we are all responsible for the trouble facing Nigeria today.
Instead of wasting time pointing fingers and promoting division, let's join hands and fight to restore our great image and elevate our nation back to the top.

Yes, we can CHANGE things, but only by getting involved positively and stop whining.
You can not sit in front of your 70" TV in UK or US and expect things to change. We must come together and fight for making things right in Nigeria.
For Example; just this past weekend, OBJ and the other clowns successfully placed a new PDP chairman without any hesitation.
Why?
Because there is no sincere entity at home to challenge them. Everybody (especially Yorubas and Igbos) left the country many years ago, now busy typing rubbish on Nairaland forum from 1000s of miles away from home expecting (miracle to discharge) things to change.
It doesn't work this way.
Come back home to witness the craziness, understand the craziness, do something about the craziness and please stop crying.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by ChineduEZ: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
asl?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Orobokibo1: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jakumo:
Romeo you will no doubt be saddened to hear that I am indeed an Aba-made Igbo man who speaks English with a pronounced Igbo accent and offers kolanuts to visitors, therefore I deem myself adequately qualified to comment on the characteristics of ethnic intonation in the spoken English of any Nigerian person, regardless of tribe.

To return to the subject of whether the MAJORITY of 419 criminals are Igbo Nigerians, try this 2-step exercise sometime :

1.  REGISTER at 419eater.com so as to gain access to the AUDIO ARCHIVES which consist of MANY HOURS of recorded phone conversations and voice-mail messages featuring 419 conmen trying their damnedest to separate victims from their money.

2. LISTEN TO THE SPOKEN ENGLISH ACCENTS of those NIGERIAN internet fraud artists in the audio archives of the 419eater.com  website, and then IF you have spent ANY time growing up amongst Nigerians, tell me if you can identify one, YES, ONE, recorded voice in that entire audio database whose spoken English accent is NOT that of a proud BORN AND RAISED Igbo man.

e be things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Denied My Fundamental Human Right — Ikpeazu / Sanusi, Monetary Policy And Economic Development In Nigeria / Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.