Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

419 And Nigerian Ethnicities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities (10793 Views)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Political 419 And Political Mugus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Blackcat(f): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
romeo:

Jakumo that was 2005 you said that shit about igbos and you're still on it

jakumoass you're a hater and haters don't go far in life

lol cheesy
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Jakumo(m): 5:36am On Feb 05, 2008
Romeo simply branding me a hater because of my[b] repeated [/b] references to the audio archives at 419eater conveniently obscures the question of whether or not you have bothered to take a moment to actually LISTEN to that audio resource I allude to at 419eater.com.

If you have in fact made a conscious decision NOT to listen to the recorded spoken English accents of all the 419 scam artists archived at 419eater.com, then your own head-in-the-sand evasion of reality is the ONLY thing preventing you from seeing that I make NO EXAGGERATION about the predominant tribe of those recorded speakers.

If you prefer to develop your own audio archive, write to a few of those 419 fraudsters that flood your email in box every day, and get them to leave recorded messages on a US phone number, so you can judge their tribal lineage yourself - if in fact you REALLY want to become fully aware of the demographic distribution of the scam perpetrators.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
Big B1:

Romeo:

First, Jakumo is not my cup of tea, but I don't see why he should be called a hater. I do not see what is there for the man to hate. The only thing we should all be hating is the 419ers.
The man (Jakumo) has done his homework to the best of his ability; the best you, Romeo could do at this point is to prove him wrong.

The Igbos should fight for their tribe by vigorously denouncing and decoding the 419ers within the circle, the Yorubas should do the same while the Hausas should also follow.

We all despise the manner which our great image is being dragged on the floor, and our goal should be focusing on fighting this demons together.

FYI: Nigerian businesses all over the world are severely suffering while decent jobs are very difficult to get lately; all because of the greedy unGodly pigs.

How can it be your cup of tea when you're the same person cheesy

I am Igbo Man and i ask you both to tell me your tribes!!!! cowards

Jakumo:

Romeo simply branding me a hater because of my[b] repeated [/b] references to the audio archives at 419eater conveniently obscures the question of whether or not you have bothered to take a moment to actually LISTEN to that audio resource I allude to at 419eater.com.

If you have in fact made a conscious decision NOT to listen to the recorded spoken English accents of all the 419 scam artists archived at 419eater.com, then your own head-in-the-sand evasion of reality is the ONLY thing preventing you from seeing that I make NO EXAGGERATION about the predominant tribe of those recorded speakers.

If you prefer to develop your own audio archive, write to a few of those 419 fraudsters that flood your email in box every day, and get them to leave recorded messages on a US phone number, so you can judge their tribal lineage yourself - if in fact you REALLY want to become fully aware of the demographic distribution of the scam perpetrators.

You have zero credibility where i am !! you even went as far as claiming to be igbo and to me that's outrageous, But haters like you can go any lenght to discredit the good image of the igbos

Where can i can compare my English accent with that of the other tribes in Nigeria? to come to same short sighted and foolish conclusion as you that only igbos have strong accent in Nigeria. Some people are so dumb!!

Is there a recorded audio archives of "Nigerian tribes and their accents" please? i want to know and that might help me out in comparing accents

Bunch of Suckers and Haters disguised as patriotic Nigerians, hate me ones and i will hate you twice
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by McKren(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
When those who vigorously advocated the removal of Ribadu because they say "too many are too corrupt for too long" begin to raise threads like this, its not too dificult to figure out how seriously you should take them.

It only reminds you of a certain Governor who looted his State treasury black and blue without involving third parties but goes ahead to champion a law which makes it possible to cut off the hands of peasants when they steal goats and yams to feed for the moment.

We the Igbos have grown up and gotten used to the ideology that we are responsible for all of Nigeria's problems, but the only unfortunate thing is that this ideology have simply not solved any of Nigeria's problems.

BigB1 99.99999%  of Nigeria's problems are caused by the Igbos, I hope you sleep better tonight.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by grafikdon: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
McKren:

BigB1 99.99999% of Nigeria's problems are caused by the Igbos, I hope you sleep better tonight.

Good words, McKren. Words of wisdom
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
McKren:

When those who vigorously advocated the removal of Ribadu because they say "too many are too corrupt for too long" begin to raise threads like this, its not too dificult to figure out how seriously you should take them.

It only reminds you of a certain Governor who looted his State treasury black and blue without involving third parties but goes ahead to champion a law which makes it possible to cut off the hands of peasants when they steal goats and yams to feed for the moment.

We the Igbos have grown up and gotten used to the ideology that we are responsible for all of Nigeria's problems, but the only unfortunate thing is that this ideology have simply not solved any of Nigeria's problems.

BigB1 99.99999% of Nigeria's problems are caused by the Igbos, I hope you sleep better tonight.

Dude, you may need serious counselling for such. I mean to grow up believing such horrible things about yourself, my gosh!! LMAO!!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Dude, you may need serious counselling for such. I mean to grow up believing such horrible things about yourself, my gosh!! LMAO!!!

He said the truth!! but i can't understand why you're laughing your fat ass off!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by McKren(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
There is no point being harsh to Kobo,

I dont think she is very much aware of what goes on, on the streets of Nigeria. I have followed her posts for so long and I dont think she has spent a lot of time in Nigeria.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Jakumo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
[
romeo:

You have zero credibility where i am !! you even went as far as claiming to be igbo and to me that's outrageous,

Where can i can compare my English accent with that of the other tribes in Nigeria? to come to same short sighted and foolish conclusion as you that only igbos have strong accent in Nigeria. Some people are so dumb!!

Is there a recorded audio archives of "Nigerian tribes and their accents" please? i want to know and that might help me out in comparing accents

Please enlighten me about how you are so sure I couldn't possibly be a 100% ORREGINAL Igbo man, Romeo.  Does one have to have some sort of qualification besides  accident of birth to be deemed worthy of being a called true Ndiiiigbo son ?  

On the subject of IDENTIFYABLE differences in the pronunciation of spoken English across Nigeria's many tribes, all I can say is that if you claim an inability to recognise the unique intonation characteristics that would distinguish a Hausa/Fulani from a Yoruba, or a Calabar, or an Igbo speaker of the English language, then you must have spent very little of your life amongst Nigerians so far, which in an of itself is no sin, and would bear no mention but for your continued insistence that Nigerians CANNOT be identified by tribe on the basis of the way they speak English.

Since by your own admission you cannot identify the ethnicity of Nigerians by their spoken English, I would be interested to know if you can tell the difference between the way American whites and American blacks use the English language, or if you would know how a Brooklyn accent differs from a Texan drawl.

I know what you'll  be tempted to say, and that is that they all sound the same to you.

[size=14pt]Welcome to Romeo World where we really are all the same.[/size]
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by folahann(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Romeo
Well done man, keep it up and show them the stuff you are made of. I know what you are like
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
Jakumo:

[
Please enlighten me, Romeo about how you are so sure I couldn't possibly be a 100% ORREGINAL Igbo man, Romeo. Does one have to have some sort of qualification besides accident of birth to be deemed worthy of being a called true Ndiiiigbo son ?

On the subject of IDENTIFYABLE differences in the pronunciation of spoken English across Nigeria's many tribes, all I can say is that if you claim an inability to recognise the unique intonation characteristics that would distinguish a Hausa/Fulani from a Yoruba, or a Calabar, or an Igbo speaker of the English language, then you must have spent very little of your life amongst Nigerians so far, which in an of itself is no sin, and would bear no mention but for your continued insistence that Nigerians CANNOT be identified by tribe on the basis of the way they speak English.

Since by your own admission you cannot identify the ethnicity of Nigerians by their spoken English, I would be interested to know if you can tell the difference between the way American whites and American blacks use the English language, or if you would know how a Brooklyn accent differs from a Texan drawl.

I know what you'll be tempted to say, and that is that they all sound the same to you.

[size=14pt]Welcome to Romeo World where we really are all the same.[/size]

I gave you a simple igbo test and you did not even answer that but you're still here claiming to be igbo angry angry

You can hardly differentiate the English accents of educated Nigerians, but you can tell the difference in pidgin

That Romeo world is actually what we need here (where everybody is the same) and maybe we can make a headway
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Iman3(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
The quality of the reasoning on Nairaland can be nothing short of absurd.Now,someone purports to establish Igbo dominance of 419 by referring us to 419eater.com where he claims to have traced the provenance of the accents.

Whether or not Jakumo is a linguistic expert is moot.This "scientific study" is bizarre to say the least. There are probably millions of Nigerians engaged in 419,the overwhelming majority will never make or be in a position to make a call to 419eater.com.

Its a bit like claiming that Edos/Deltans dominate prostitution amongst Nigerians on the basis of the origin of Nigerian prostitutes in Italy.What about the prostitutes plying their trade in Nigeria,South Africa,UK,e.t.c. To even debate whether 419eater.com tells us much is the height of absurdity.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2008
Newly revised statistics:

Hausa 45%
Yoruba 45%
Igbo 10%

No need to continue to get ourselves hackled up, it is what it is, we are all free to believe whatever we desire; but the facts are clear and pretty much solid. And I'm confident that the smart ones among us are very familiar with these facts. So chill out and focus on the main issue, which is to discover a suitable strategy to restore our great image as Nigerians.

An Italian friend of mine received 6 of these disgraceful letters just yesterday; the sad part, the guy is not clearly competent in English language, so he decided to forward the letters to another friend who finally confronted me (their wonderful Nigerian friend) with the 6 exciting letters, that promise them the world.
I will not mention the names that were attached to the letters or who picked up the phone when all 6 phone numbers listed were called, but I'm sure that my newly revised statistics say it all. Moreover, I think Romeo, McKren, I-man know who answered the phone calls.

No need to frustrate each other, it is clear that we are not the enemies; the 419ers are the demons, and we must continue to frustrate these pigs and send them messages that enough is just enough!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Jakumo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
I-man:

The quality of the reasoning on Nairaland can be nothing short of absurd. Now,someone purports to establish Igbo dominance of 419 by referring us to 419eater.com where he claims to have traced the provenance of the accents.

Whether or not Jakumo is a linguistic expert is moot.This "scientific study" is bizarre to say the least.

To even debate whether 419eater.com tells us much is the height of absurdity.

So, I-man,  shall I take it you are of the opinion that my job interview at Jet Propulsion Labs is unlikely to fetch me anything more than a  "don't call us- we'll call you"  letter ?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Iman3(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Jakumo:

So, I-man, shall I take it you are of the opinion that my job interview at Jet Propulsion Labs is unlikely to fetch me anything more than a "don't call us- we'll call you" letter ?

With this kind of reasoning,you certainly won't get a job as a sociologist. . . . . . .unless its with the University of Mogadishu.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2008

Well done!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by hotfunmi(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
by iman
The quality of the reasoning on Nairaland can be nothing short of absurd.Now,someone purports to establish Igbo dominance of 419 by referring us to 419eater.com where he claims to have traced the provenance of the accents.

Whether or not Jakumo is a linguistic expert is moot.This "scientific study" is bizarre to say the least. There are probably millions of Nigerians engaged in 419,the overwhelming majority will never make or be in a position to make a call to 419eater.com.

Its a bit like claiming that Edos/Deltans dominate prostitution amongst Nigerians on the basis of the origin of Nigerian prostitutes in Italy.What about the prostitutes plying their trade in Nigeria,South Africa,UK,e.t.c. To even debate whether 419eater.com tells us much is the height of absurdity.

5 star response. case closed.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
LoL grin grin
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
McKren:

I don't think she is very much aware of what goes on, on the streets of Nigeria. I have followed her posts for so long and I don't think she has spent a lot of time in Nigeria.

So the fact that I lived over 90% of my existence so far in Nigeria makes for no mind at all?? I love the way you continue to think you have NIgeria all figured out with your myopic view of life and your circumstances there. Sorry to disappoint but not all Nigerians share that miserable view of self and your tribe you have going on there for you. The very fact that you concern yourself with what others think of your tribe and what not already speaks volumes. I happen to belong to a tribe in Nigeria myself and I could not give a rats ass what another thinks of it, as I am more concerned about doing the best I can and letting He who is most powerful judge. Sorry that I find your scope funny from my end but what do you expect?? That we all view life through the same goggles as you do?? jeeezzzz LMAO!!!!

Ever stopped to wonder why those who shout against tribalism are the very ones who whine and complain over and over about how other tribes do not see them they way they would prefer and try to push to force others to do so?? Can't you see what is eating you there ?? You are tribalistic, the other side is the same way too. Why not live and let live If not, continue with the tribal bickering and let those of those who are above such continue to laugh as we choose abeg!!!LMAO!!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2008
This is becoming childish sad sad
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
romeo:

This is becoming childish sad sad

It took you five pages of posts to figure out that arguing 419 and ethnicities is childish?? LMAO!!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by McKren(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

So the fact that I lived over 90% of my existence so far in Nigeria makes for no mind at all?? I love the way you continue to think you have NIgeria all figured out with your myopic view of life and your circumstances there. Sorry to disappoint but not all Nigerians share that miserable view of self and your tribe you have going on there for you. The very fact that you concern yourself with what others think of your tribe and what not already speaks volumes. I happen to belong to a tribe in Nigeria myself and I could not give a rats ass what another thinks of it, as I am more concerned about doing the best I can and letting He who is most powerful judge. Sorry that I find your scope funny from my end but what do you expect?? That we all view life through the same goggles as you do?? jeeezzzz LMAO!!!!

Ever stopped to wonder why those who shout against tribalism are the very ones who whine and complain over and over about how other tribes do not see them they way they would prefer and try to push to force others to do so?? Can't you see what is eating you there ?? You are tribalistic, the other side is the same way too. Why not live and let live If not, continue with the tribal bickering and let those of those who are above such continue to laugh as we choose abeg!!!LMAO!!!

Thanks for the response.
If not for the fact that your response was a direct reply to my quote I would naturally assume it was not meant for me.
But not too sure the premise of your response.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by RichyBlacK(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
McKren:

I don't think she is very much aware of what goes on, on the streets of Nigeria. I have followed her posts for so long and I don't think she has spent a lot of time in Nigeria.

@McKren, I see your point. I've also noticed the utter stupidity in her way of reasoning. She's evidently the result of the type of identity crisis common among some 1st or 2nd generation immigrants to Western societies. The more obvious manifestation of this type of psychosis is a unique strand of arrogance, in which the immigrant, after token successes in the West, begins to link all ideas, values, and peoples from her home country to the political and socio-economic failures of her home country. The mantra being, in the case of a Nigerian like Kobojunkie, "I'm doing well in America, and my country Nigeria is a failed state, so all views, values, peoples, cultural practices, popular beliefs, etc. from Nigeria are inferior to mine, because I'm a success in America". People like this should be left alone, hopefully, they'll find help with their mental illness.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Germannig: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
VISA Racketeering And Nigerian Ethnicities

Using false identity to travel abroad
By Kunle Adeyemi
Published: Friday, 1 Feb 2008
The craze to travel abroad by all means arguably became a noticeable fad in Nigeria about 20 years ago, when unemployed graduates, prostitutes and school drop-outs began to explore every crooked method of finding their way into western countries. Methods common to these sets of desperate youngsters include the most dehumanising stowing away system. By this, young Nigerians hide themselves in cargo compartment of ships so that they could be ferried out of the country without the knowledge of the owners of the ship. Another harrowing method of running out of the country is crossing the border on foot and escaping into any of the North African countries, especially Libya, from where they cross to Spain. Many have lost their lives in the process.

Perhaps, the most criminally-inclined method of travelling abroad is the use of another individual‘s passport in which the new, albeit fake owner of the passport bears the data identity of the original owner of the passport. In a few cases, such fraudulent people had been lucky to beat the screening machinery at foreign embassies’ entry borders and had triumphantly entered the foreign country of their choice. But most often, many others have not been so lucky. The fortunate ones among them were simply refused visas, while the unfortunate ones were arrested at the embassies and handed over to the police.

In the last one year, detectives at the Criminal Investigation Department, Lagos State Police Command, and the Special Fraud Unit, Nigeria Police, Milverton Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, have prosecuted over 30 suspects for passport-related offences. An investigation by our correspondent showed that 17 of the suspects pleaded guilty and were summarily tried and convicted. However, the sentences seem not to be a sufficient deterrent for the convicts. The sentences ranged between six and 18 months imprisonment, and in most cases, with an option of fine.

The investigation further showed that sometime in 2005, a gang of armed robbers raided the Lagos home of a media executive. The executive (names withheld), who was still at work at about 8pm when the robbers struck, had his passport stolen among other valuables. The passport, seen as hot cake, had expired visas of many foreign countries. The case was reported at all the embassies concerned. Over two years after the robbery, precisely in December 2007, a 31-year-old man, Segun Amure, was arrested with the stolen passport at the British Embassy. He was processing a UK visa when he was arrested. Amure was not alone. After adopting the name, date of birth, state of origin, marital status et al, of the original owner of the passport, he was joined in a phoney marriage with a lady, Joy Alarape, so that the lady could obtain a British visa as the wife of a ‘frequent traveller.’ The lady was also arrested.

Since the stolen passport had only expired visas, the culprits needed to apply for a visa renewal before the passport could be used. However, since the case had been reported to both the police and the High Commission, it was easy to invite the culprits for an interview and arrest.

During interrogation, Amure, who is in the custody of the SFU and will soon appear in court, told our correspondent that he had been making futile attempts to emigrate since 1998. He said a passport racketeer, identified as Fola Arogundade, offered him the stolen passport and promised him a visa for a fee of N300,000. ”I never met Joy before, it was Fola who arranged everything and told me that both of us would appear at the embassy as husband and wife. After we had been given our passports, Fola gave me Joy‘s number so that I could call her. Some days before the Ileya festival, I received a call that we were to appear at the embassy for interview on January 3. I met Joy there. A security man first sent us away, but I met another man who promised to assist us. The man collected our papers and went inside. He came out about 20 minutes later and asked us to follow him in. We were asked to sit down and we waited for about four hours before a white man opened the door and asked if we were the couple intending to travel. I said yes and he just beckoned to a man standing by the door and pointed at us. The man, who we later discovered is a policeman, took us away from the embassy and that was how we found ourselves here,” Amure said.

However, after his arrest, detectives at the SFU, who were bent on getting to the root of the matter, had a Herculian task tracing the whereabouts of Arogundade, the man behind the sale of the stolen passport. At a point, the suspect was said to have travelled to London. He was also said to have been deported. After about two weeks of search, the detectives traced him to a house in Ikorodu, Lagos, where he was arrested.

Arogundade himself admitted that he had been preparing fake passports and other travel documents for desperate travellers for many years for a fee. “I do most of the paper work at Oluwole (Lagos Island‘s now demolished notorious spot for forging and counterfeiting documents). All I do is to buy an original but stolen passport, I will then take it to Oluwole where they will remove the original passport photograph and fix the fake owner‘s passport photograph. It costs me N20,000 to do that,” Arogundade said.

The suspect claimed to have bought the passport he used for Amure from one Alberto, who he said was in London and a kingpin in passport racketeering. He further linked the passport to another suspect, Abiodun Adewunmi, who is also in the SFU net. Alberto allegedly sent a telephone number to Adewunmi and asked him to call the line. The owner of the line was the one who reportedly delivered the passport to Adewunmi and the latter then handed it over to Arogundade.

Arogundade, 35, who confessed that he had no stable job, said some of the people he had procured fake travel documents for had successfully used them to travel out of the country, usually by bribing departure point officials and then pleading for assylum in Europe; while a few others had not been so lucky. Although all the suspects are still in SFU’s custody, the commissioner in charge of the police formation, Mr. Olayinka Balogun, told our correspondent that the suspects would have been charged to court two weeks ago but for some legal and administrative bottlenecks.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2008013111145018
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by romeo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

It took you five pages of posts to figure out that arguing 419 and ethnicities is childish?? LMAO!!!

i was refering to your post dear!! pure crap!!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
romeo:

i was refering to your post dear!! pure crap!!!
|

explain how it is pure crap my dear!!! I would like to understand your reasoning in this one. Or is it just pure crap just cause you say so?
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by grafikdon: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
I-man:

With this kind of reasoning,you certainly won't get a job as a sociologist. . . . . . .unless its with the University of Mogadishu.

LOL------Chei! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by oldie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
We all despise the manner which our great image is being dragged on the floor, and our goal should be focusing on fighting this demons together.
FYI: Nigerian businesses all over the world are severely suffering while decent jobs are very difficult to get lately; all because of the greedy unGodly pigs.

Big B1:

No need to frustrate each other, it is clear that we are not the enemies; the 419ers are the demons, and we must continue to frustrate these pigs and send them messages that enough is just enough!

Well said!
Enough of this tribal supremacy war
We are all Nigerians!
It is a Nigerian problem.
What are you doing to stop these morons?

I think thats what we should be discussing here
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
oldie:

Well said!
We are all Nigerians!

Exactically!!!
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by McKren(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2008
oldie:

Well said!
We are all Nigerians!

The bit in bold is the one million dollar question

Now whatever he thinks he is doing to stop anybody becomes untenable when those who looted our commonwealth and banked in Switz banks are his role models.

Tell me which destroys Nigeria's business and embarrasses the country more? A BBC reports which chronicles how Nigerian Generals stash away millions of dollars in the west (money which in turn is used by banks to fund low intrest loans for their local SMEs) or e-mails written by Hustlers.

Every society have hustlers, but hustling becomes more rampant in the face of unemployment and failing economy. It becomes obvious that the activities of past Nigerian generals might have fueled the hustling we see today.

Nigeria's image have long been destroyed even before the birth of Internet itself. So coming here to isolate the rising hopelessness and fraudulent nature of Nigerian youths from the failures of our leaders is simply being economical with the truth.
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by oldie(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ McKren
I think we should think more of the Message instead of the Messenger
Re: 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities by BigB11(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
Please, save the sad stories for another day and just present what you're doing to stop the demons!
You cry too much, you remind me of my ex  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Who ever the cap fit can put it on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi, Monetary Policy And Economic Development In Nigeria / Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker / Osinbajo Receives Brazilian Ambassador In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.