Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? (7697 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? by Salvado1: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
It is very necessary infact in my own dictionary it Is Compulsory dat I must hav my partners password for me not to be in doubt's of her love. And if wen I now asked her to give me her password nd she refuses what dose it show should I fold my hands nd keep loving her no its never done anywhere trust issues has now surfaced, suspecting has also surfased de relationship won't work well until de hidden is unveiled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured. / Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.