Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (28467 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / ‘achebe’s Book Is Replete With Inaccurate Facts, Claims’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by KINGwax(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx: Can anyone on the thread answer my question - is Prof. Chinua Achebe a narcissist or not??

People who are fond of being excessive about their personal experiences, especially when they talk in third person like Achebe does by using fictional characters suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder..
i'm hoping to be a writer some day. But most of my works are in third-person form. Once i met a professor, he laughed at me and said, 'you're one cheap lazy writer who modifies his personal experience into fictional books. Though good, but you're far from it'.
Animalchebe is one cheap lucky writer and can't be compared with soyinka who deeply utilizes his brain in creating characters and writing a whole story with it. He gives a character his own uniqueness out of the intelligence of his thinking and may create up to a million characters with different behaviors. Such is shakespare or james h. chase.
Animalchebe is not only a narcissist, i'm thinkin he's more like a temerity-wishful haggard! What he can't actually get himself to do in real life, he imagines them

5 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by AndreUweh(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Can't you guys see that only fools pay attention to Osuji. His fellow fools are here defending him. Fools like osuji are so many here.

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by geeez: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Tales By Moonlight by Prof. Achebe
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Andre Uweh: Can't you guys see that only fools pay attention to Osuji. His fellow fools are here defending him. Fools like osuji are so many here.

Why do ibos despise their kinsmen who challenge the traditional lies in iboland ?

5 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Aṣebe the fiction writer grin grin grin yeye man
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Shymex means: SHY + ME + X at the back like Malcomm X(meaning no surname)...

Creative, no? grin

Arrant nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Achebe and his propaganda ministry must have done an excellent job for they, in fact, managed to get ill equipped Biafran soldiers to go to the war front, each soldier with as little as ten bullets. That is correct; barely armed Biafran soldiers confronted heavily armed Nigerian soldiers; Nigerian soldiers with tons of bullets to spray at the Biafrans and kill as many of them as was possible!

Igbos were so convinced that their course was right that they were essentially sacrificed by Ojukwu and his propagandists at the battle front. The mostly teenage soldiers faced Nigerian soldiers rather bravely. Alas, you do not use primitive rifles to fight soldiers armed with AK47s.

(Could some one be prosecuted by the International Criminal Court for forcing unarmed kids to face heavily armed soldiers who then unnecessarily massacred them? Could Chinua Achebe be tried for such a crime? Why did he and his maximum leader, Ojukwu entice boys as young as fourteen years old into his Biafran army when International Law clearly specifies that one must be eighteen before one joins the army. It is time we started punishing Africans who refuse to take care of their children but readily use them as boy soldiers to fight their silly ego wars.

Instead of trying to settle issues peacefully Africans resort to fighting and causing their people unnecessary suffering. Somebody needs to be punished for kidnapping 14 year old secondary school boys, giving them only two weeks of hasty training and sending them to war fronts where they died.)

proto child soldiers right there
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Just in case it was missed,more revelations from the great ozodi,he is always right

[size=18pt]
yes Ozodi is always right,Igbos ,deal with the great Ozodi![/size]

Under the watch of Hausas and Yorubas Nigeria became the corruption capital of the world. Virtually nothing gets done in Nigeria without someone bribing someone. You simply have to bribe to get what you want. If you want the rag-tagged policeman at a road side check point to let you pass you have to bribe him; if you want to obtain a form from a government office you have to bribe the clerk dispensing the supposed free form; if you want the officials in the ministry of your business interest to do something for you, you have to bribe them; if you want contract to do some work for the government you have to bribe whoever awards the contract; if you want to become a member of the legislature or executive or judiciary you have to pay your dues (to the power brokers of Nigeria); if you want to attend a university in Nigeria or obtain a job at one of her forth rate universities you have to bribe someone there.

The enumeration of what is wrong with Nigeria can go on and on but the point is that nothing gets done correctly in this shithouse called Nigeria.
If abominable things took place under the watch of Hausas and Yorubas who are to be blamed for them but Hausas and Yorubas? If as the CIA predicts Nigeria is scheduled to disintegrate and it disintegrates who is responsible for her disintegration? Certainly it is not Igbos (with their only half a year of ruler-ship of Nigeria) who are responsible for the anticipated collapse of Nigeria.
There is oil in the Niger Delta; Northerners and Westerners have their eyes set on stealing that oil, and they are doing so. They actually went to war to bring the East back to Nigeria not because they give a hoot for Igbos welfare but to have access to the cash cow oil. These people subsequently pretend to have a government in Nigeria but actually what they do is provide enough security for them to have opportunity to maximize their looting of what does not belong to them, Southern oil revenue.
It is oil money that keeps the cabal of thieves in place and when there is no more oil to steal they would have no revenue to pay for their goons-squad (military) that enables them to steal to their hearts content and thereafter like the cowards they are would flee from power as Nigeria collapses.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if Igbos had ruled Nigeria for any substantial number of years that they would have made a difference
. See, in the three years they were in their own enclave, Biafra, they actually made some technological innovations, a first for the benighted black race.
But we would never know if Igbos would have made a positive difference in Nigeria’s fate. Talking about what could have been is wishful thinking.
What is empirical is that Hausas and Yorubas ruled Nigeria and ran her to the ground.[b]The necessary conclusion is that they are not capable of ruling modern politie[/b]s; they are disastrous in governance (yet Hausas fancy themselves born to rule and see Yorubas as born to be bureaucrats and Igbos as born to be petty traders).
This is too bad for the black race for it goes to reinforce the perception that the black man can only Be Intimate, produce children he does not take care of, eat and dance but not do anything that contributes to science and technology and human progress in general.

BY OZODI OSUJI

http://www.republicreport.com/under-hausas-and-yorubas-nigeria-became-the-corruption-capital-of-the-world-ozodi-osuji/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji destroyed Chinua Achebe's fictional and divisive book with this:

In the book, Achebe told us that he worked for the Biafran Ministry of Information and told us what the ministry did, which included writing speeches for Ojukwu to read (apparently, Ojudkwu did not know how to write his own speeches and this probably accounts for his reluctance in writing his memoir of the war). The ministry of information acted as a propaganda organ for the Biafran leader.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji is my new hero!!

God bless Awolowo - he has been vindicated again!!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx: Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji destroyed Chinua Achebe's fictional and divisive book with this:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji is my new hero!!

God bless Awolowo - he has been vindicated again!!

Does your boy, Osuji, know the functions of any ministry of information for any country? And what about you?

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
To: "nigerianworldforum@yahoogroups.com" <nigerianworldforum@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "naijapolitics@yahoogroups.com" <naijapolitics@yahoogroups.com>; "NigerianID@yahoogroups.com" <NigerianID@yahoogroups.com>; "talkhard@yahoogroups.com" <talkhard@yahoogroups.com>; "ozodiosuji@..." <ozodiosuji@...>; "ianokute@..." <ianokute@...>; "agwu22@..." <agwu22@...>; "naijaobserver@yahoogroups.com" <naijaobserver@yahoogroups.com>; "naijapolitics@yahoogroups.com" <naijapolitics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 4:55 PM
Subject: [talkhard] FW: SICK OZODI OSUJI IS A FRUSTRATED LONER WITH NO WIFE!

OZODI OSUJI has no wife, no family. The satanic creature who claims he is trying to change people
by abusing and defaming them could not even keep a family.

It is not a surprise that the satanic creature has no wife because it is very obvious
that no woman can live with such a sadist psychopath and conflicted devil whose capacity for evil is beyond human comprehension.

No woman can live with a criminal mass murderer like OZODI OSUJI whose mind is consumed
by hatred and who gets a sadistic orgy from the death and killing of others.

No wonder he is an anti-social loner who pimps all day on internet.
Sooner or later lunatic OSUJI is going to be choked by his own blood!
smiley

A little about Ozodi

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dede1:

Does your boy, Osuij, know the functions of any ministry of information for any country? And what about you?

biafra was never a country !
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dede1:

Does your boy, Osuij, know the functions of any ministry of information for any country? And what about you?

How can the former Chief Propagandist of Biafra write an objective book about the civil war??
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
The smear campaign against Dr. Ozuji won't change the points he raised...

Keep spamming the thread with nonsense, rather than get busy, and get your face "spermed" by your baby's father... undecided
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

How can the former Chief Propagandist of Biafra write an objective book about the civil war??

Quit chatting crap about what you do not know. Prof Achebe was an envoy during the war and wasn't in charge of information or propaganda. Why are there so many no-brainers here?.

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
But truly from all indications and from how people respect and shiver at the mention of the name; Igbo or Biafra, it then means that truly THERE WAS A COUNTRY! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Baby mama:

A little about Ozodi
wonderful! A man with no wife and kids? The dude must be fuccking lonely! A lonely man is indeed a Devils Workshop.No wonder he reasons with his arsehole.smh

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by gidiMonsta(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't think most igbos defending Achebe here have read the book else they'll know that Osuji's points are very valid. I endured reading the epub version of the book to the very last page last night and most of the issues Osuji raised are very similar to my thoughts on it.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Callotti: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
Igbo warrant chiefs were probably the most corrupt set of human beings that have walked this earth! They gave themselves access to many wives, including Being Intimate with the wives of men who brought their issues to their courts. They did nothing for the people without taking bribes from them.

Many Igbos live in Yorubaland. Only a handful of Yorubas live in Alaigbo. If Yorubas decide to do to Igbo what Hausas do to them they could harass them and chase them out of Yoruba land.
Igbos would return to their Igbo land and perhaps finally stop running to other people’s lands and stay on their lands and develop them.

[size=20pt]LWKMD!!!![/size]

I love this man! grin

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
berem: wonderful! A man with no wife and kids? The dude must be fuccking lonely! A lonely man is indeed a Devils Workshop.No wonder he reasons with his arsehole.smh
Don't mind all the ofemanuised fools knowing about Biafra from nairaland. Shameless bats.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by babanaba: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
While growing up i didn't meet a lot of Igbos.When you meet an Igbo man outside Nigeria he is like-"Broda...."He makes sure you get to trust him.He then opens up with his problem to you and you help him.Meanwhile he avoids his tribesman around.They won't be there to help him.He wouldn't tell them his problems.He acts like he is not a tribalist.You think he is a friend.As soon as he gets what he wants you suddenly become his number 1 enemy.He now remembers that you not from his tribe.He wakes up with nonsense in his mouth and when you react(with real anger) he withdraws like a coward.He will never apologize even when he wrong because of arrogance and pride.When things starts going wrong with him he thinks the problem is emanating from one shrine in his village.
Ps:This is written with respect to the few different ones.
If you try to insult me cos many of you like to insult for no reason.Be ready to get cursed yourself!

5 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Another Ozodi speaks[/size]

But when I went what did I see? I saw the kwashiorkor victims. If you see a kwashiorkor victim you’ll never like war to be waged. Terrible sight, in Enugu, in Port Harcourt, not many in Calabar, but mainly in Enugu and Port Harcourt. Then I enquired what happened to the food we were sending to the civilians. We were sending food through the Red Cross, and CARITAS to them, but what happen was that the vehicles carrying the food were always ambushed by the soldiers. That’s what I discovered, and the food would then be taken to the soldiers to feed them, and so they were able to continue to fight. And I said that was a very dangerous policy, we didn’t intend the food for soldiers. … So I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process, the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers suffered most.” –Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
[size=18pt]
We can either chose to live in denial and pretend that Awo never participated in the terrible decision to starve people of eastern Nigeria of foods and medicine during the Biafran War or own up to the fact he did it to save Nigeria, apologize for it, and then move on. The abuse of anyone who dares to raise the fact that Chief Awolowo was culpable for the death of millions of children as a result of the policy will not make this disastrous policy go away[/size]. Awoist and Chief Awolowo family need to stop getting unnecessarily defensive and antagonistic when this issue is raised. Fact is fact and nothing we humans do could suddenly turned facts into fiction or fiction into facts. Fact is Chief Awolowo championed the policy on starvation to win the war to use his words. There is no other way to look at it. It does not diminish the greatness of the man in terms of what he achieved for his people. We can even disagree on what motivates him to take that decision: ambition? Or statesmanship? But what should not be subject to pejoratives and needless harangue is the very fact that the decision happened at his watch.

Some have tried to put the blame on Gowon or the military leaders but Chief Awolowo’s own words is clear: “I decided to stop sending the food there.” It was not a military decision by Adekunle or Murtala. This is a decision made by the Finance minister of the federation, Chief Awolowo. He owned that decision in the interview quoted above. Whenever this issue is raised Awoist and the Awolowo family usually drew umbrage, assailing whoever called Awo out on this issue and generally attacking the character of those who dare to confront Awoist on the frailties of their leaders. It is time for Awoist to realize that Chief Awolowo is not infallible. He made some sound decision in governance as well as other horrendous decisions, one of which is this starvation policy. He might have done it to please the northern oligarchy who had promised to install him as president or he might have had a truly altruistic motive; whatever the case this is a sadistic policy that should never have been put in place by any Nigerian leader.

The impact on Biafra’s children reverberates around the world. It was such that over 40 years later, Steve Jobs referenced it in the interview for his biography written by Walter Isaacson. In fact it had such an effect on him that it turned him against the Christian God that would permit such a cruel injustice on poor children. Lets quote the biography: “In July 1969, LIFE magazine published a shocking cover showing a pair of starving children in Biafra. Jobs took it to Sunday school and confronted the church's pastor. "If I raise my finger, will God know which one I'm going to raise even before I do it?" The pastor answered, "Yes, God knows everything." Jobs then pulled out the LIFE cover and asked, "Well, does God know about this and what's going to happen to those children?" We may not be able to know for certain if God knows about those children but we do know for a fact that Chief Awolowo knows and understand the impact of his decision on those children as evident from the above excerpted interview. To quote him directly, “So I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process, the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers suffered most.”

What is more, Chief Awolowo, as an intellectual should have known better. The 4th Geneva Convention put in place in 1949 specifically require that civilians be protected during wars. It requires parties to the conflict in Part II, Article 15 to make provisions for food supply to the civilian persons in the war zones, either directly or through a neutral State or some humanitarian organization. Nigeria did contract with CARITAS but Chief Awolowo yanked the arrangement after visiting the liberated cities of Calabar, Port Harcourt and Enugu. As he stated in the interview I quoted above he did what he did because he believed the food was being used to feed the soldiers. That may well be true, but Nigeria suffered more public relation damage for that blockade than it gained. At that point in the war it was clear that Biafra had lost. Several strongholds had been liberated and are under control of Federal forces. What do we stand to gain by starving innocent children to death to punish soldiers?

Some Awoist have argued that Professor Achebe excused Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu; my response to them is to wait until Achebe’s book is out before rushing to judgment. And by the way, when does the other guy is also bad becomes a defense to genocide? The starvation policy led to the death of millions of innocent Igbo children and civilians. It is a moral disaster for the federal government of Nigeria and until the leaders of Nigeria own up to the depravity of that decision we will continue to drift as a nation. It is often said that a nation that will not learn from its history is bound to repeat it. If we can’t learn from such monumental loss of judgment by our revered leaders, our standing in the comity of nations will continue to slide, and our unity will remain a mirage.

I believe it is now incumbent on Awoist and the Awolowo family to finally accept the frailties of their leader before they trot out the many things he did to help the Ndigbo. Fact is Chief Awolowo helped many Ndigbo recover their properties in Lagos after the war. This is why the abandoned property saga is not as pronounced in Lagos as Port Harcourt. But all these will pale into insignificance if Awoist and the Awolowo family do not summon courage to confront the fact that Pa Awo was wrong on that starvation policy. You cannot deny the glaringly obvious inconvenient facts and expect others to appreciate your other good deeds. It is time for Awoist to stop living in denial. War is evil and the only true debt we owe posterity is to tell the truth about our past. When we do that we honor the memories of the dead and prepare ourselves to face the future with fortitude. It is only then that the labors of our heroes past will not be in vain
Francis Adewale, Spokane, WA. USA - Tioluwanimi@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Baby mama:

A little about Ozodi

Abegi challenge the points he raised and forget about his person! Even a mad man in his lucid moment can be sensible. So forget about Osuji's private life, if you have any points to challenge any of the points he raised post it here otherwise stop spamming the thread with ridiculous stuffs.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
gidiMonsta: I don't think most igbos defending Achebe here have read the book else they'll know that Osuji's points are very valid. I endured reading the epub version of the book to the very last page last night and most of the issues Osuji raised are very similar to my thoughts on it.
Shut up your mouth, fool. If you have read it, then you would have known that Osuji has been telling lies?. Did Achebe say Yorubas are not intelligent and they do not do well in classroom?.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

biafra was never a country !

Yet your foolish azz is here rumbling about a book titled “There Was A Country”.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
inufele2:

Abegi challenge the points he raised and forget about his person! Even a mad man in his lucid moment can be sensible. So forget about Osuji's private life, if you have any points to challenge any of the points he raised post it here otherwise stop spamming the thread with ridiculous stuffs.
Another senseless fool joins his fellows. What point has Osuji raised that is not a lie, idiott.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
Quit chatting crap about what you do not know. Prof Achebe was an envoy during the war and wasn't in charge of information or propaganda. Why are there so many no-brainers here?.

Mr. Achebe said he worked in the Biafra Ministry of Information during the civil war and that ministry was the ministry of propaganda...

Biafra war was the biggest propaganda war ever, at that time in history - and that makes Mr. Achebe one of the Chief propagandist as well...
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
grin ;Demm d name osuji dosnt ring a bell sha ;Demm d name osuji dosnt ring a bell sha
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by muredo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
I will keep this in my archive,I love the write-up
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Lordave: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hahahahahahahahah! @op d thing no long na, u for continue typing abi copy and paste. Even a whole term geography note no plenty like dat.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Mr. Achebe said he worked in the Biafra Ministry of Information during the civil war and that ministry was the ministry of propaganda...

Biafra war was the biggest propaganda war ever, at that time in history - and that makes Mr. Achebe one of the Chief propagandist as well...
He set up the ministry and shortly afterwards, he was made an envoy. So he wasn't there for propaganda. There was propaganda but not under Achebe's control.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Baby mama:
[size=18pt]Another Ozodi speaks[/size]

Francis Adewale, Spokane, WA. USA - Tioluwanimi@yahoo.com

If it was Awo that starved those Biafrans what did Ojuiku did? Fed them?
Tell me if robbers come to your house and asked you to give bring your money jeje or they kill your child what will you do?
I believe a responsible parent will rather sacrifice his own life for his children and not the other way round.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) / Edo: APC Weighs Options, Fears PDP Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.