Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (28471 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / ‘achebe’s Book Is Replete With Inaccurate Facts, Claims’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
Another senseless fool joins his fellows. What point has Osuji raised that is not a lie, idiott.

Stop barking! Tell us the lies, highlight them now or shut the fckk up.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
He set up the ministry and shortly afterwards, he was made an envoy. So he wasn't there for propaganda. There was propaganda but not under Achebe's control.

So, he created the Biafran Ministry of Information(propaganda machine), no??

Achebe-ism = propaganda - so, the book is also "fictitious" a la propaganda...
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
inufele2:

If it was Awo that starved those Biafrans what did Ojuiku did? Fed them?
Tell me if robbers come to your house and asked you to give bring your money jeje or they kill your child what will you do?
I believe a responsible parent will rather sacrifice his own life for his children and not the other way round.
Monkey, so you want us now to discuss Hawolowowo who drank poison, so that is the route you want to take this thread to. I will teach the game when it starts, idiott.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
muredo: I will keep this in my archive,I love the write-up
as if u av 1 .....do u even knw wat archive means ?

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Lordave: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
babanaba: While growing up i didn't meet a lot of Igbos.When you meet an Igbo man outside Nigeria he is like-"Broda...."He makes sure you get to trust him.He then opens up with his problem to you and you help him.Meanwhile he avoids his tribesman around.They won't be there to help him.He wouldn't tell them his problems.He acts like he is not a tribalist.You think he is a friend.As soon as he gets what he wants you suddenly become his number 1 enemy.He now remembers that you not from his tribe.He wakes up with nonsense in his mouth and when you react(with real anger) he withdraws like a coward.He will never apologize even when he wrong because of arrogance and pride.When things starts going wrong with him he thinks the problem is emanating from one shrine in his village.
Ps:This is written with respect to the few different ones.
If you try to insult me cos many of you like to insult for no reason.Be ready to get cursed yourself!
shut up!

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Make sense for once, he established the ministry of information but was not there to serve under that capacity.
How many times am I going to educate you over this?.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
Monkey, so you want us now to discuss Hawolowowo who drank poison, so that is the route you want to take this thread to. I will teach the game when it starts, idiott.

Igbo dog stop barking for once! Highlight your points and these Osuji's lies or go back to your cage! This place is for humans.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

y are u xo dulll.....dude wake up

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Achebe is entitled to his opinions and his extremist and divisive point-of-view - however, it becomes problematic when people want to make a book written by an unreformed biafran propagandist the "Bible" for the Biafran war...

I'm out, yo!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
grin
inufele2:

Igbo dog stop barking for once! Highlight your points and these Osuji's lies or go back to your cage! This place is for humans.
and ure ?? Dog poop ?

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
inufele2:

Castrated monkey, Osuji claimed Achebe did not fault the Igbo during the war, yet Achebe quoted Uwechue on the reasons why he resigned from his Biafran post. Achebe agreed on what made Uwechue resign. Go and buy the book, braindead ape.

4 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin
shymexx: Achebe is entitled to his opinions and his extremist and divisive point-of-view - however, it becomes problematic when people want to make a book written by an unreformed biafran propagandist as the "Bible" for the Biafran war...

I'm out, yo!! cool
get out

3 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by dozern(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
i can now see how disturbed and fearful yoruba people are. Ok, u fool should also believe Osuji when he said there was no pogrom or igbo massacre in the north before Ojukwu declared Biafran. U weaklings, should also believe the mad man Osuji when he say there was nothing like Biafran war. That is the kind of history u efuru efu people want. So, watching my uncle who suffered a severe wound while he was comanding a battalion in Akwa ibio is fictious. He is still living, Col Simon Uwakwe succeded by Achuzie. So, they were nt there? So, they cant say wat happened bco yoruba people want to justify themselves. Why do u people act like women. Always talking nonsense. What u peopl should be saying is let bye gone be bye gone. Not looking for hw to twart the truth. Who knows which tribe is going to suffer next. And it has started. Achebe has lived a fulfild life lik soyinka. He has been globally honored and acceptd and nothing can change that. Think about urselves fools.

5 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx: Achebe is entitled to his opinions and his extremist and divisive point-of-view - however, it becomes problematic when people want to make a book written by an unreformed biafran propagandist as the "Bible" for the Biafran war...

I'm out, yo!! cool
Osuji was involved in the war, let him publish his own memoirs.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
Make sense for once, he established the ministry of information but was not there to serve under that capacity.
How many times am I going to educate you over this?.

He established it and created the code of conduct for the ministry - which means; he was part and parcel of everything done by that ministry...
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by kunlejazz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Story:
This is the most balanced and reasonable account I've read of the IGBO-YORUBA saga, kindled by Achebe's book. It makes a lot of sense.

KENESAGA: @INUFERE2 U got it wrong, most of yerobas here in SE ar tailors, u can come and see for urself.

No Sir, most Yoruba's resident in the SE are professionals, particularly engineers. It's only in Anambra, particularly Nnewi that we have very prominent Yoruba fashion designers(those guys are very good, trust me); leading the pack is Wasiu in Nnewi. He's really good at what he does. Let's not fabricate myths to propagate tribalistic motives. And FYI, the whole of the SE, especially Anambra is my hood. I love igboland, I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by petrov10: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
dozern: i can now see how disturbed and fearful yoruba people are. Ok, u fool should also believe Osuji when he said there was no pogrom or igbo massacre in the north before Ojukwu declared Biafran. U weaklings, should also believe the mad man Osuji when he say there was nothing like Biafran war. That is the kind of history u efuru efu people want. So, watching my uncle who suffered a severe wound while he was comanding a battalion in Akwa ibio is fictious. He is still living, Col Simon Uwakwe succeded by Achuzie. So, they were nt there? So, they cant say wat happened bco yoruba people want to justify themselves. Why do u people act like women. Always talking nonsense. What u peopl should be saying is let bye gone be bye gone. Not looking for hw to twart the truth. Who knows which tribe is going to suffer next. And it has started. Achebe has lived a fulfild life lik soyinka. He has been globally honored and acceptd and nothing can change that. Think about urselves fools.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Ngodigha: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

He established it and created the code of conduct for the ministry - which means; he was part and parcel of everything done by that ministry...
So are you telling forumites that for example, the man who established Ministry of Information in Nigeria is responsible for what goes on there right now, dude, you are more than these. Yor recent found love in tribalism has really changed your reasoning levels. its true my good friend.

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
inufele2:

If it was Awo that starved those Biafrans what did Ojuiku did? Fed them? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tell me if robbers come to your house and asked you to give bring your money jeje or they kill your child what will you do?
I believe a responsible parent will rather sacrifice his own life for his children and not the other way round.

'Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
Don't mind all the ofemanuised fools knowing about Biafra from nairaland. Shameless bats.
nna ike gwuru! All these noise making and polluting my bandwidth with unnecessary attacks on Chinua Achebe is uncalled for. The man had written his book.no matter what anyone says here,that book is a must read.I don't know why some people are killing themselves over Biafra! At the mention of Biafra,some people become restless and begin to wag tongues.I think the best thing is for those that haven't read the book to read it first before condemning it.

1 Like

Ngodigha:
Castrated monkey, Osuji claimed Achebe did not fault the Igbo during the war, yet Achebe quoted Uwechue on the reasons why he resigned from his Biafran post. Achebe agreed on what made Uwechue resign. Go and buy the book, braindead ape.

You're a lobotomised ape, what a load of rubbish you post up there! Only a cretin like you will post rubbish like that.
1. Did ojuiku forced young underage biafrans to fight with substandard equipment thereby sending them to a certain death? Yes or no?
2 is it not a war crime and crime against humanity to use child soldiers?
Ojuiku, ashebe and cretins like you deserve to locked down their in a dungeon for life. What a cretinous being you are!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ngodigha:
So are you telling forumites that for example, the man who established Ministry of Information in Nigeria is responsible for what goes on there right now, dude, you are more than these. Yor recent found love in tribalism has really changed your reasoning levels. its true my good friend.

What's the correlation between an existing independent country and a struggle/ideal that existed for a period of time??

Biafra was a struggle and the creator of the propaganda arm was part of the struggle whilst it lasted...

So, he's culpable in everything they did because it happened under his watch...

And how am I tribalist? - I'm a realist and I can't stand propagandist!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Baby mama:

'Nuff said

Stop drooling over grammatical error in a sentence typed at the heat of the moment, we're not in an English class. So if you get my point deal with it rather than diverting attention away by the rubbish you posted earlier.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

How can the former Chief Propagandist of Biafra write an objective book about the civil war??

It appears you can not learn even when the tutoring is done under your nose. Achebe did not act in the capacity as minister for Information in Biafra and was not the director of news.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Achebe we know but who is Ozodi?[/size]

*Ozodi Osuji: The Sick Face of An Old Sadist

-Masterweb Reports

When a balding and greying old man in his 60’s who should be a retired and resting grandfather spends all his time being a cowardly wimp that hides behind his computer to love-vendor and recycle nothing else but hate and abuse against everything and everyone on the internet then it is obvious that there is a problem somewhere. It makes one to imagine how embarrassed his relations and siblings would be reading the recycled trash from the sick OSUJI.

It is not surprising that most websites chased him away from their sites and he found refuge in junk forums that can tolerate the trash that he posts. The same forums he once declared he was quitting only to display his lack of character and confusion by swallowing his vomit and running back because he could find no life outside being a sadist and a psychopath on the internet.

Ironically the OZODI OSUJI that wishes others dead is an anti-social coward who for more than 40 years has been lost in America as he has never travelled home and who is too afraid even to mix with people , yet he hides his delusional and cowardly head behind his computer asking that others be killed.

Photo Above: Ozodi Osuji

Not only those who run naked are mad. OZODI OSUJI is a sick, frustrated, depressed, rejected and tormented soul who is living out the demons of his life on the internet . The only unfortunate thing is that instead of committing suicide to end his shambolic life, the old wreck disturbs innocent people with his demons on the internet. His picture above is the true image of an old, delusional, greying and bald wreck of a man who urgently needs help to free him from the self consuming demons that devours his soul and makes his life a miserable existence.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/07/ozodi-osuji-the-sick-face-of-an-old-sadist

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Dede1:
It appears you can not learn even when the tutoring is done under your nose. Achebe did not act in the capacity as minister for Information in Biafra and was not the director of news.

However, he created the code of conduct for the ministry, and he was the brain behind the propaganda that earned them the biggest propaganda machine ever, at that time in history...

Achebe-ism = propaganda - hence, why he's a world acclaimed fictional writer... undecided
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Vavavoom(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
...and so the problems of Nigeria rage on, people unwilling to confront their past-locked in ethnic bitterness. Upon this challenge of ethnic division thrives the usurper ...of their inalienable rights to be free, have justice and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing here rings of a forward looking country, only a people bogged down by half truths told by their kinsmen. The actors are gradually leaving the stage, making up the minds of the very young they have captured.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by biafranbaby(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't know what's wrong with all these american igbos.
are their brains unscrewd when they reach america?
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Though, I respect the writer/Prof, he's always been a fictitious writer all his life!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
How many of you commenting have read the said book or any book in the last 3 years?
No wonder oyibo people say if one wants to hide info from a black man,put it in a book
What a pity
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

However, he created the code of conduct for the ministry, and he was the brain behind the propaganda that earned them the biggest propaganda machine ever, at that time in history...

Achebe-ism = propaganda - hence, why he's a world acclaimed fictional writer... undecided

The worse propaganda noticed during and after Nigeria\Biafra war came from Yoruba land. In fact, some of the propagandas were childish and laughable. For example, the crap that surrounds Francis Fajuiyi wanting and begging the July 29, 1966 coup participants to die with Ironsi. What a joke.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Dede1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Baby mama: How many of you commenting has read the said book?
No wonder oyibo people say if one wants to hide info from a black man,put it in a book
What a pity

I have a copy and read it from hardcover to hardcover.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.