Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Do You Keep Malice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Keep Malice (1563 Views)

My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
What can make you keep malice with somebody?
Re: Do You Keep Malice by roymary: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nah...Malice is not my thing...I just ignore and avoid asssholes.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
roymary: Nah...Malice is not my thing...I just ignore and avoid asssholes.

true words...but i must confess...I DO hold grudges.
For me once that line is crossed it's pretty much over.

Because even if I do accept someone's apology it would NEVER be the same. Apparently I have inherited that trait from my mom who is FAR worse! grin
Re: Do You Keep Malice by wissezy: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
No i don't.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by obowunmi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Malice is for the immature. Many people in this world will offend you. You just need to forgive and move on.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 14, 2012
obowunmi: Malice is for the immature. Many people in this world will offend you. You just need to forgive and move on.
Very true statement. I learnt this the hard way. sad

https://www.nairaland.com/1073922/name-killz#12576717
Re: Do You Keep Malice by obowunmi(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2012
Nice diary bro
Re: Do You Keep Malice by tpia5: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2013
i wonder why everybody on topics like this, tend to form like they never do what the thread is about.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Not in talking terms with a friend of almost seven yrs, we've had more serious bone-of-contention compared to the one causing the rife and we sorted things out, I just hate the ish called malice, but what can one do when you're stretched to the breaking point?
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2013
To be sincere to myself, and also to evrione.

Yea, i do keep malice.

Once u are in my bad book, u will remain there 4eva. Even, wen i forgive, it can neva be like before.

1 Like

Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Hardly,but when I do,its for lifetime.There is this aunty of mine that I have been keeping malice with for 11years now...  undecided
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Mynd44: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2013
I have not seen someone important enough to keep malice against. It is just pointless and when/if you get to that point, you cease to exist to me
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2013
I don't care what anyone thinks,I keep malice well. Infact,na hobby to me. Once I sense any form of disrespect in your conversation or attitude towards me,I cut U. I can stare at U for eternity without saying a word. Ive been off words or any form of interaction with my neighbours since 99. Its just my own way of not tolerating shit
Re: Do You Keep Malice by Dannylux: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Its very difficult keeping malice with my fellow guy undecided but when a lady angers me in a very disrespectful way and doesn't show remorse, I automatically switch on my 'IDGAF' attitude and that's it.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by obayaya(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
nyere84: To be sincere to myself, and also to evrione.

Yea, i do keep malice.

Once u are in my bad book, u will remain there 4eva. Even, wen i forgive, it can neva be like before.

exactly..

especially when the crime is "betrayal"

I'd forgive you but at least 1 star drops from your rating
Re: Do You Keep Malice by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Its childish and its immature...but unfortunately I do it. embarassed
I can't help it sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I could end up reconciling with the person(s) in question, but for some people, its just hard.
I just stay away from them
Re: Do You Keep Malice by UjSizzle(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
I don't. I consider it a waste of energy and my peace of mind.
Re: Do You Keep Malice by woodboi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Luv this topic... Malice seems so immature to me, but have come to understand there are lines people shouldn't cross. If I have issue with someone and for days he/she keep giving me this staright face or On nd Off attitude. I'll stoop low for some time and play the bigger man role, but once I notice stupidity is setting in... Without wasting time I'll off d person, but will have a soft nd free heart once u've learn from ur mistake and ready to put d past behind.

And for dose dat keep malice pls learn to forgive, cant say much on forget cos I don't think it is possibly, the memory wil sure be, but jst take vengeance off ur mind.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Become A FULL TIME HOUSE-WIFE? / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You / Why Do These Things Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.