Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD (40628 Views)

What Happens To Ekweremadu If Saraki Is Jailed For Corruption. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHO WAS HE ? A TREASURY LOOTER ?
Boy!!!He stoled them blind.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by jeyne(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
undecided buhari & atiku nxt in line
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by beentarh(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Ibi oba lo la nlo, saraki oloye o.......... Let yr followers follow u to grave. Well, RIP Baba Saraki oloye baba Bukola. May yr exit be a freedom to kwarans. Come 2015, I can now contest for a senator. Freedom @ last for kwarans.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by jigawatts(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
cyril83: may jehovah lucifer slap ur mouth and d mouth of dat muslim dead, wetin concern me with ur muslim rules, u know no how many pple wey dey die everyday bcoz poverty.

Simple English: "I am talking to Muslims alone" .... Is that so hard to comprehend ? Nairalanders *sigh*
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: Boy!!!He stoled them blind.
grin grin grin LMAO @ STOLED. SOUNDS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN 'STOLE'
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2012
mu2sa2: RIP. saraki was d overlord of kwara politics up until 2011 when bukola his son now a serving senator took over from him. This duo plundered depositors money in societe generale bank and got away with it. Kwara state treasury has been commandeered since 2003 by d sarakis - nobody knows how many billions they hav looted in these 9 years but d state is today heavily in debt. D sarakis cannot even be prosecuted now or ever for bringing kwara state to financial ruin - d record of bukola saraki`s years as governor were stolen from kwara accoutant general`s office, in two burglaries masterminded by bukola.
And the Kwara indigenes allow them to live ? Why not invade the goddamn residence and ALUU them all. Oh I guess, they are not laptop/mobile phones robbery suspects.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Pennywise(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2012
Finally dead?

We should be allowed to make sure (if they want us to believe)!!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by eikeem(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2012
I think Baba Oloye saw this coming long before now. He also knew that announcing his son as the next godfather would generate rancour, so he staged a fight with Bukola and chose to belong to the losing side.
He wrote the script too well, and intelligently delivered Kwara to his son.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by daylae(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
If only death can be bribed or paid-off> but with death,we have no leverage. . .and we should remember this often. RIP turaki of ilorin,and the man that saw society general bank to its ruins.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by azeecomltrust: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
We all come and certainly we will leave someday. who knows next? or who knows how many people die today this moment, but for his own impact in the history of Nigeria and Ilorin loud his demise. me as an Emirate i strongly oppose him in many ways but i shed tears because thousands of life feed through him. cloths through him and Shelter through him. what makes me cry is how to see them survive this. INA LILAHI WAHINA ILAEHI ROJIUNA. May ur soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by toluleke(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
next please OBJ &TINUBU odas wod follow perfect job death u can rest a bit til saturday.©©©®
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by teebright(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2012
You pple shld alws try Aήð watch Ūя̲̅ tongue,dnt just say anything...Only God can judge[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Spicylady(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2012
So the man fit die afta all him jazz!!!.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by shevalync: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2012
eikeem: I think Baba Oloye saw this coming long before now. He also knew that announcing his son as the next godfather would generate rancour, so he staged a fight with Bukola and chose to belong to the losing side.
Gbam!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by papie123: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2012
oya TB JOSHUA......who's next
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Gbongbonosi(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
not yet confirm unless if see it with my two eye
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by DANILSA(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
obadiah777: WHO WAS HE ? A TREASURY LOOTER ?
NO HE WAS 9IJA TASK COLLECTOR

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by naffysa(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2012
RIP baba rere
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Bizinton: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2012
What is Olusola Saraki??
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ghettodreamz(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
DEATH IS INDEED, INEVITABLE. KNOWING FULLY WELL THE EXTENT HE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT IT WITH ALL THE AMASSED & STASHED WEALTH, YET DEATH CLAIMED HIS SOUL.

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by daylae(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
papie123: oya TB JOSHUA......who's next
you asking he who has no clue his own time.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2012
Khayordhe: Wot a pity! May hiz gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
But wait o,
[size=28pt]WHO IZ NEXT NW?[/size]
YOU WANNA DIE?
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2012
He carry anything along as e dey go? A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by tunapawizzy: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: Boy!!!He stoled [/b]them blind.

[b]STOLED what he stole must be really plenty
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by pendusky(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Eeyaa!
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Lanreak(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Neva b 4goten Neva b anoda R.I.P@BABA NSARAKI.....OLOYEEEE lo kwara YEGEEE.............loll
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by ghettodreamz(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2012
mu2sa2: RIP. saraki was d overlord of kwara politics up until 2011 when bukola his son now a serving senator took over from him. This duo plundered depositors money in societe generale bank and got away with it. Kwara state treasury has been commandeered since 2003 by d sarakis - nobody knows how many billions they hav looted in these 9 years but d state is today heavily in debt. D sarakis cannot even be prosecuted now or ever for bringing kwara state to financial ruin - d record of bukola saraki`s years as governor were stolen from kwara accoutant general`s office, in two burglaries masterminded by bukola. No real opposition in d state and besides all d killer thugs in ilorin report to bukola directly. Only God can save kwara.

Good analysis, you must be living in Ilorin. Don't forget, construction of his son's house is still on-going...... So far, he had spent over billions of Naira on that house project. It's only God that can save the Kwarans and Nigeria at large from corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by kayswagg(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Some days back OBJ saw the so called revolution dat nigerian youth are calling for coming in a way of conflict and unrest among the masses buh what I can now is this sign that the AlMIGHTY is the all hearer cos the poor masses are all crying to the creature to deliver us from evil of all this selfish politician ! I have a dream that the REVOLUTION is here cos God has started to REVOLUTIONISE our country in a miracleous way by sending the angel of Death that is curroupt free to come to our aid .
First to go was lammmm! Seconded by saraki next watch out more head will role...jagavan,ekweme,ibb...many more will not leave to withness da next election unless they are ready to repent and lead in a right way to put food on the table for the poor...bring back our industries for the youth to work and stop the who know who type of recruitment!
WATCH OUT! Rest my case
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by maxproxl: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
eikeem: I think Baba Oloye saw this coming long before now. He also knew that announcing his son as the next godfather would generate rancour, so he staged a fight with Bukola and chose to belong to the losing side.

Well said sir. U spoke my mind. Saraki is a strategic politian. It was all in his plan.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Unfortunately, just heard on AIT that it's just a rumour. Sola Saraki is NOT dead.
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by DeaconFrost1(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Friedrich080: [color=#990000][/color] Na wa o...una don start ur fuckn rumour again...Well i no fix pity anybody cause na evrybody go died.....do good buddies...
oh my God, this the more reason why i say dnt take weed when u haven't taken garri, is this english or chinko, pls u cn do beta:-D
Re: Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD by Closetoheart: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2012
idinc: the plane crashed governor that was flown abroad 4 treatment?

OLODO...That was Danbaba Suntai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.