Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (40071 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
pastormustwacc: @frosbel is now in agreement that Jesus = Arc angel michael. @least, that is what my 'second sight' says, this could also mean that his belief in the opposite is shaky.

I have never inferred in any of my statements that I agree Jesus Christ is angel Michael.

He is not .

Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD , the Messiah and Christ.

Let us respectfully disagree on this point.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2013
I have never inferred in any of my statements that I agree Jesus Christ is angel Michael.

He is not .

Let us respectfully disagree on this point

prove it frosbel, must we wait for a year for you to prove 1 plus 1 = 2?

prove your statement agaist what i ask you in the previous page here is it again answer it one by one,then we proceed;

how do you conclude that jesus is not an angel? and was jesus ever 'refered to as an angel, and a God in the bible?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2013
BARRISTERS:

prove your statement agaist what i ask you in the previous page here is it again answer it one by one,then we proceed;

how do you conclude that jesus is not an angel? and was jesus ever 'refered to as an angel, and a God in the bible?

at this point i am weary of frosbel on this topic of him saying that christ never preexisted

it is not a must that he should accept all what the bible says and as such we and him cannot always see face to face on certain matters.

But then, every one have to face the decisions he had taken.

At this point we should not pay much attention to personal opinion/words of mouth of individuals.

He is not just agreeing not because of no bible evidence but because he has not gotten a "revelation" in the spirit that it is what the bible teach, afteral, atheist also need a "revelation" from God to believe that God exist.
^^^
it is a personal thing, i thing we should not bother here with him.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2013
frosbel:

He is not .

Let us respectfully disagree on this point.
That is as it may be. . .

BARRISTERS:

He is in a state of CBB (Confusion break bones)

truthislight:

at this point i am weary of frosbel on this topic of him saying that christ never preexisted

it is not a must that he should accept all what the bible says and as such we and him cannot always see face to face on certain matters.

But then, every one have to face the decisions he had taken.

At this point we should not pay much attention to personal opinion/words of mouth of individuals.

He is not just agreeing not because of no bible evidence but because he has not gotten a "revelation" in the spirit that it is what the bible teach, afteral, atheist also need a "revelation" from God to believe that God exist.
^^^
it is a personal thing, i thing we should not bother here with him.
He is having double-mind here, he has belief in the bible, but there is something else clouding his judgement. That is his x-factor, but never mind.

So, with the exception of frosbel (whom we have decided to exempt since he does not really believe in scriptures), anyone else in disagreement?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
plappville:

True2god respect herself wen I gave her/,him a free leave from my thread he was about to derail this morning. He is known for this act now....always out of topic... grin grin
I am always busy and i visit nairaland only at my spare time. I have a lot to do and achiev, so nairaland is only the last place i visit whenever im free and bored.

FYI, im a man and not a woman.

I say and i repeat, stop twisting/misquoting/misinterpretin the bible. Jesus christ is not an angel. Dis is not the view the founder of Jehovah witness (russel) had on the person of Jesus. If ur founder can be wrong by having a wrong perception of the person of christ (cos he neva believed he is an angel), den wat was ur organization's doctrine built on? Is it dat u dnt trust or accept most of his teachings, or are u trying to defend his errors by tellin me that the current leadership of JW are getting (or had gotten) a new light?

If ur organization keep changing doctrines frm time to time (errorneously teaching the light is getting brighter), wat is the assurance dat they wont change the current beliefs in ten yrs time wen anoda light becomes brighter? Is ur organization consistent with bible beliefs/teachings? Is there always rooms for modifications of doctrines anytime it seems convenient for dem to do dat?

A mind dat is not dogmatic always ask questions anytime he seems confused. But wen a mind is in doubt and hold teniosly to his traditional belief system, den that mind is not open to changes/learnings. I hav more experience in the activities and modus operadi of JW dan u. Thats nevertheless not wat im here to argue or proof.

But my question to u is dis, all the current teachings/beliefs of JW, dont u tink some might be modified, or jettisoned all together, in ten yrs time?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bunchh of deluded fools.Even the useless op is more deluded than the the idiotic watch tower guys? Where on earth was Jesus described as an angel? Moronic human elements.

Heb 1:5 says he is far superior to angels so get a life retards
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
plappville:

True2god oya read oooo.... this forum get funny brethren caieee!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Human scandals are individualistic, no country of organization or church, or family or race is completely free from scandals. If all the disciples of Jesus are evil because we have a Judas among dem den i doubt the way u examine things.

Barristers pasted a long column of scandal commited by a man or some at Asseblies of God church hence his benchmark for accessing the general lifestyle of the church and its doctrine. Is dat logical frm ur point of view? I hav fellowshiped with JW, hav u been to assemlies of God church before?

This thread is not opened to castigate an organization but to see scriptures concerning an issue of which 98% of the christian world says Jehova's witness is wrong (with supports of the bible) and ur only defense is to castigate another church. If you want me to open a thread on all the scandals going on, and had happend in JW, i will, but dat makes me immature. Tho' it's all over the internet.

Happy new yr all the same, tho' u see the event as a pagan event, all the same i wish u a happy 2013 (cos whether u like it or not u must use the 'pagan' calender system)
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
chukwudi44: Bunchh of deluded fools.Even the useless op is more deluded than the the idiotic watch tower guys? Where on earth was Jesus described as an angel? Moronic human elements.

na by force?

Na for mouth?

The op is more rational than you with your hate.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
@true2God

Human scandals are individualistic, no country of organization or church, or family or race is completely free from scandals. .

so, Morris Cerullo an ordained Assembly of God Minister and a questionable Healing Evangelist is in 'scandal'? what a pity? but he is not beign brainwashed, so why is an assembly of God (where true2God can die for) an 'ordained minister for that matter' by a so called holy spirit be a fraud, and nobody is challenging him, but he is MILKING THE GULIBLE Assembly of God CHURCH CHAIII! 3 PRIVATE JETS, and true2God will be here condemnning tithe pastors for owning jets,although i do not support tithe fraud but for hypocryte true2God who was shamed by his pastors, let him cover his face in shame,cover your face in shame true2God

If all the disciples of Jesus are evil because we have a Judas among dem den i doubt the way u examine things
true2God, you never speaketh the truth, judas is just one of jesus apostles, but a fraudulent church like (assembly of GoD) LETS SEE MANY FRAUDULENT MINISTERS WHICH CANNOT BE LIKENED TO JUDAS, BUT A PLAGUE IN THE CHURCH

SEE FRAUDUENT LIST OF TRUE2GOD'S CHURCH FRAUDSTERS;

John Harris,
Morris Cerullo,
Jim Bakker,
Jimmy Swaggart
and
Karl Strader
are only the tip of the iceberg of many[b] scoundrels in the Assembly of God denomination who use the sheep for their own gain.

Then we have others like Dr. Henry J. Lyons,
Billy Ned
and Franklin to name a few.

TRUE2GOD,....CAN YOU ANSWER THE FRAUDULENT CASES OF THESE FRAUDSTERS ONE BY ONE AS I WILL HIT YOU WITH THEIR FRAUDS?

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
@chukwudi44

Bunchh of deluded fools.Even the useless op is more deluded than the the idiotic watch tower guys? Where on earth was Jesus described as an angel? Moronic human elements.
you ran away when it matters most in page 7-11, your church cannot settle 3 billion dollars suits due to your priests evil practices, 8 doiceese got their bankruptcy loan after using all churchs fund including 'appeasing purgatory death's fund' thereby abandoning catholics menbers deads in the purgatory, what an evil?

3 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
@plappville

true2God says that SHE IS NOT A WOMAN, do you agree with that?

FYI, im a man and not a woman.

he seemed not to know when he lost out like Esau! ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
BARRISTERS: @true2God

so, Morris Cerullo an ordained Assembly of God Minister and a questionable Healing Evangelist is in 'scandal'? what a pity? but he is not beign brainwashed, so why is an assembly of God (where true2God can die for) an 'ordained minister for that matter' by a so called holy spirit be a fraud, and nobody is challenging him, but he is MILKING THE GULIBLE Assembly of God CHURCH CHAIII! 3 PRIVATE JETS, and true2God will be here condemnning tithe pastors for owning jets,although i do not support tithe fraud but for hypocryte true2God who was shamed by his pastors, let him cover his face in shame,cover your face in shame true2God

true2God, you never speaketh the truth, judas is just one of jesus apostles, but a fraudulent church like (assembly of GoD) LETS SEE MANY FRAUDULENT MINISTERS WHICH CANNOT BE LIKENED TO JUDAS, BUT A PLAGUE IN THE CHURCH

John Harris,
Morris Cerullo,
Jim Bakker,
Jimmy Swaggart
and
Karl Strader
are only the tip of the iceberg of many[b] scoundrels in the Assembly of God denomination who use the sheep for their own gain.

Billy Ned

TRUE2GOD,....CAN YOU ANSWER THE FRAUDULENT CASES OF THESE FRAUDSTERS ONE BY ONE AS I WILL HIT YOU WITH THEIR FRAUDS?
I hav no ansa to giv u neither will i elongate this thread unnecessarily by posting the criminal cases involved by Jehoha witness members.

My point remains that u and JW got it wrong on the person of Jesus, he is not an angel. U guys lied here and adamantly defending falsehood.

Dnt drag me into church scandals, open another thread on dat den we sqaure it out. Let stick to the topic on church doctrines.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
BARRISTERS: @chukwudi44

you ran away when it matters most in page 7-11, your church cannot settle 3 billion dollars suits due to your priests evil practices, 8 doiceese got their bankruptcy loan after using all churchs fund including 'appeasing purgatory death's fund' thereby abandoning catholics menbers deads in the purgatory, what an evil?
U r just using ur JW tactics of attemptin to change topics anytime ur falsehood is laid bare. Na una wey, so im not surprised.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
chukwudi44: Bunchh of deluded fools.[size=18pt]Even the useless op[/size] is more deluded than the the idiotic watch tower guys? Where on earth was Jesus described as an angel? Moronic human elements.

Na which asylum this one escape from?

true2god: U r just using ur JW tactics of attemptin to change topics anytime ur falsehood is laid bare. Na una wey, so im not surprised.
Those tactics wey don expire since due to overuse.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2013
@true2God

If ur organization keep changing doctrines frm time to time (errorneously teaching the light is getting brighter), wat is the assurance dat they wont change the current beliefs in ten yrs time wen anoda light becomes brighter? Is ur organization consistent with bible beliefs/teachings? Is there always rooms for modifications of doctrines anytime it seems convenient for dem to do dat?

you dodge this NEXT post twice, and its popping up again, this is not about fraudulent individuals in your church MILKING THE GULLIBLE and your church is so IMPOTENT to deal with it but folds its arm, now, your church COLLECTIVELY have these credited to them; FAILED PROPHECIES BY ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH(your church) ...its there all over even in wikipedia,

one by one im ready to face you with your failed prophecy;

1, During World War I, The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction: "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced." (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3).
Other editions speculated that the end would come no later than [size=14pt]1934 or 1935[/size] ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

These predictions failed.

true2God we are waiting for your answer,pls.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
@true2God

Note pls the changes that your church (assemblies of God) are responsible for;

[size=14pt]they prophecied 1917[/size] for the end to come,in that The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

they later changed in the later edition to [size=14pt]1934 and 1935 [/size]respctively; (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3)

who is guilty of changing predictions and doctrines now, true2God, answer me! can you see how you could easily fall into what you accuse someone with?

and by the way you were busy throwing missiles with an accusation that has no relevance to the topic during the course of proving that jesus is the Archangel micheal, you never contributed, but just to distract,you will skip like 10 pages and just peep through the window and say something,off you go again, the pages kept increasing to such an extent that you dont even know the page that you were beign named or dubbed 'a she'! and to your surprise, we were able to get the conclusion,many honest ones agreed, not about winning argument,but to the glory of God, no one is a monopoly of knowledge,but how can one discribe an unfocused entity like you? so, i have to make you eat your vommit by showing you that on pg 20, you actually admmitted worshiping and a bonafide member of 'the assemblies of God church' but you seemed not to have check their embarrassing past,and if you do,are you not a hypocryte? anyway as im ready to load you. note this pls;

im sure that you will not be able to answer these changes in predictions for your church!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Trollin. . .
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2013
@true2god

You are accusing jws of not following a doctrine you want them to follow. If they had to change their doctrine tomorrow, will it change the things you will learn from this thread which is focused on getting the truth from the scripture.

Barristers wanted to start something with frosbel by reasoning from the scripture. You appear from no where and started your jws this and that thing. We know that were you want to support from the scripture has finished, don't worry, frosbel has lots of them. Just follow frosbel and don't mention jw. And barristers, no AG thing.

chukwudi44 is a good example of a someone that speaks atimes without thinking. Also a good example of his church people that call themselves Christians while insulting people like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2013
chukwudi44: Bunchh of deluded fools.Even the useless op is more deluded than the the idiotic watch tower guys? Where on earth was Jesus described as an angel? Moronic human elements.

hey man calm down, mayb ya need to have a talk with st jerome. He almost argued like u, he made clear point but he had a love for truth and hate 4 lies that made it very hard for him to not insult his opponent, that was a flaw in his virtue. Take a little time to examine his life, i blive we all have a lot to learn from him! Again calm down pal, wen u fill d urge to insult say an ejaculatory prayer like "im all urs o lord" or mayb d psalm dat say "lord place a guard ova my mouth as sentry at d door of my lips". It helps. Peace bro.

To all on d thread happy new year! For those wu celebrate xmax i wish u all d blessing of a true advent of christ. For those who dont, i hope you were able to spend time with family and loved ones! I'm sorry if i didnt ansa d question directed to me on p29, i took a break from d internet so i can renew d bounds with family. It's a bit crazy dat d thread is 41 pgs long though. Wow!
Peace folks
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2013
true2god: Human scandals are individualistic, no country of organization or church, or family or race is completely free from scandals. If all the disciples of Jesus are evil because we have a Judas among dem den i doubt the way u examine things.

Barristers pasted a long column of scandal commited by a man or some at Asseblies of God church hence his benchmark for accessing the general lifestyle of the church and its doctrine. Is dat logical frm ur point of view? I hav fellowshiped with JW, hav u been to assemlies of God church before?

This thread is not opened to castigate an organization but to see scriptures concerning an issue of which 98% of the christian world says Jehova's witness is wrong (with supports of the bible) and ur only defense is to castigate another church. If you want me to open a thread on all the scandals going on, and had happend in JW, i will, but dat makes me immature. Tho' it's all over the internet.

Happy new yr all the same, tho' u see the event as a pagan event, all the same i wish u a happy 2013 (cos whether u like it or not u must use the 'pagan' calender system)
gud points!
But actually d present calender is 'pagan'. It was launch by pope gregory that is why it is called "d gregorian calender. The greatest pacel of work on d calender was done by dennis a monk, not a pagan!!!
Please i do appreciate objectivity as compared to fairytales that see pagan in everything.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35am On Jan 14, 2013

John Harris,
Morris Cerullo,
Jim Bakker,
Jimmy Swaggart
and
Karl Strader

Billy Ned

this is a bit childish!!! And yeah judas was known to convert d apostle purse 4 personal use. Beside, i believe even where u worship dirt would be found unles ofcourse it started sum months ago! Try a matured approach
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2013
BARRISTERS: @chukwudi44
sorry pal, there is nothing like appeasing purgatory death's fund! To people like you Jesus said "he wu is without sin suld be d first to throw da stone". And thank God sumtin is being done to settle d vitims of d scandal and no one is saying d church isn't responsible 4 d elders.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2013

Note pls the changes that your church (assemblies of God) are responsible for;

[size=14pt]they prophecied 1917[/size] for the end to come,in that The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

they later changed in the later edition to [size=14pt]1934 and 1935 [/size]respctively; (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3)

who is guilty of changing predictions and doctrines now, true2God, answer me! can you see how you could easily fall into what you accuse someone with?

and by the way you were busy throwing missiles with an accusation that has no relevance to the topic during the course of proving that jesus is the Archangel micheal, you never contributed, but just to distract,you will skip like 10 pages and just peep through the window and say something,off you go again, the pages kept increasing to such an extent that you dont even know the page that you were beign named or dubbed 'a she'! and to your surprise, we were able to get the conclusion,many honest ones agreed, not about winning argument,but to the glory of God, no one is a monopoly of knowledge,but how can one discribe an unfocused entity like you? so, i have to make you eat your vommit by showing you that on pg 20, you actually admmitted worshiping and a bonafide member of 'the assemblies of God church' but you seemed not to have check their embarrassing past,and if you do,are you not a hypocryte? anyway as im ready to load you. note this pls;

im sure that you will not be able to answer these changes in predictions for your church!
nw u guys a busy bashing each other about all you failed prophesy wow! I would rather not talk abt dat on dis thread! U shuld get back to topic.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Boomark: @true2god

You are accusing jws of not following a doctrine you want them to follow. If they had to change their doctrine tomorrow, will it change the things you will learn from this thread which is focused on getting the truth from the scripture.

Barristers wanted to start something with frosbel by reasoning from the scripture. You appear from no where and started your jws this and that thing. We know that were you want to support from the scripture has finished, don't worry, frosbel has lots of them. Just follow frosbel and don't mention jw. And barristers, no AG thing.
now some sense

chukwudi44 is a good example of a someone that speaks atimes without thinking. Also a good example of his church people that call themselves Christians while insulting people like tomorrow no dey.
and is this d award winner for d most charitable comment abt another? I dont tink so!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Awon boys yi sha! Greetings to all my bros and sisters here o!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Ubenedictus: now some sense

and is this d award winner for d most charitable comment abt another? I dont tink so!

I love charitable deeds.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
@true2god, I no get strength for blind argument. This is no a new yr or xmas thread. Maybe some
Days we may meet else where and discuss this matter. Peace!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2013

We could have accepted the trinity dogma in order not to be called names abi? Anyway, those scriptures are so plain.

See ur pope considering the Koran' view on the trinity.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
plappville:

We could have accepted the trinity dogma in order not to be called names abi? Anyway, those scriptures are so plain.

See ur pope considering the Koran' view on the trinity.
hahaha, dat is easy to do, God is one says d trinity God is one say d koran. D other disagrements then follow.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by sonlightmind: 6:35pm On May 25, 2013
Please read The acts of Peter and Paul.
There is much historical information missing when one only reads the bible.
Compare and Contrast that book with what is written in chapter 12 of revelation about the war in heaven.
You will see that it was Peter, not Yeshua, who represented Michael.
There is an enormous lack of knowledge about the histories of the early church and apostles in the present day, institutionalized(Harlot) church.

Michael cannot be Yeshua, because Yeshua is the physical form of GOD...

Colossians 1:15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

The Son Exalted Above Angels

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:
“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?

And again:
“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?

6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:
“Let ALL the angels of God worship Him.”

7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?
14 Are they(angels) not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 10:46pm On May 25, 2013
v
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 11:58pm On May 25, 2013
sonlightmind: Please read The acts of Peter and Paul.
There is much historical information missing when one only reads the bible.
Compare and Contrast that book with what is written in chapter 12 of revelation about the war in heaven.
You will see that it was Peter, not Yeshua, who represented Michael.
There is an enormous lack of knowledge about the histories of the early church and apostles in the present day, institutionalized(Harlot) church.

Michael cannot be Yeshua, because Yeshua is the physical form of GOD...

Colossians 1:15 Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

The Son Exalted Above Angels

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:
“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?

And again:
“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?

6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:
“Let ALL the angels of God worship Him.”

7 And of the angels He says:
“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?
14 Are they(angels) not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

View Sonlightmind's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Sonlightmind's Profile
(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To sonlightmind

Time registered: May 25, 2013

Time spent online: 12 seconds

View Sonlightmind's posts (1) | View Sonlightmind's topics (0)

^
you just registered and this is the only topic you can see to post on in here right?

Are you new here?

Hebrews 1

Befor he became "much better" than the angels, what was he?

Start from the beginning of the thread.
And remember to give answers to the rest of the post on this thread dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.