Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? (11988 Views)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by ambrosini593(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tatoos seems to have negative feelings in Nigeria. Seeing people with tatoos as rough, dangerous and ill-mannered. Will you marry a man or woman that has tatoos all over? Let's hear from you
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tattoo? What's wrong being on tattoo? Tattoo is cool must especially if it's on the àss of the lady grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
I am married to a man with no tats, who loves my many tats. So..yes, I would.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
As long as she have gud character dat is what matas most, 4 sure I will marry her na 21th century we dey

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hell no.
Why shd a man or woman go branded like a donkey all in d name of fashion. Hia!!

23 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dmcdad: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2012
ambrosini593: Tatoos seems to have negative feelings in Nigeria. Seeing people with tatoos as rough, dangerous and ill-mannered. Will you marry a man or woman that has tatoos all over? Let's hear from you

Frankly speaking, my kinda gurl doesnt think about it let alone stamp it. Nah!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Mynd44: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2012
A couple of tat, no problem. But when it is too much, its annoying

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Hell no.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Sure - as long as they dont have an ex partners name tattood.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh: Hell no.
Why shd a man or woman go branded like a donkey all in d name of fashion. Hia!!

You say the same about all the ethnic tats that are in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Mynd44: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2012
We are so fast to brand tattoos as evil but when y'all paint yourself with local permanent paint, or pieces ears in crazy places and draw scary tribal marks, you call it cultural beauty right?

I can marry a woman with a tattoo as long as it is not much. Overdoing things is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by lashontae(f): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2012
Yes, I can.
As long as it's not too much and it's hidden under his shirt so as not to hinder his career-path.
And as long as it's not a girlfriend's name....

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by stpat1(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2012
NO.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by blueheart(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2012
if its a tattoo done in naija, no no. Its sumhw crude, d common ones in Naija synonymous wit omo igboro

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2012
JallowBah:

You say the same about all the ethnic tats that are in Africa?
The ethnic ones do not look devlish compared to the tats you see these days of horrible stuffs.
MOST of those ones were as a result of branding.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by inspirenet: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Never!

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by legalwealth(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2012
I can never...

Gosh...

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2012
All the hottest men have tattoos. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by caesaraba(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Well, shave me up and call me old school, but hell no! Personally, I have reservations about folks with tatoos (my opinion o, no insult me abeg).

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by passionate88: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2012
of course I will... as long as it's not the name of an ex...
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by chykeo1(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2012
@All, What if your partner (in true love), makes a tatoo of your name on his/her body? Would you still marry the person?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Am not mad.

Just like asking will you marry someone with mark of 666

@Haters of my comment, keep off.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by goldenval(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2012
Most silly question I have seen so far!!!...... Having tattoo in a certain place like neck or arm is not bad but having it everywhere like some yoruba's does is differently not good to me. Yes I will marry someone with tattoos smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2012
:
rokiatu: All the hottest men have tattoos. undecided undecided undecided undecided
lmao, in ur dreams.........oops, ur name z rokiatu, sounds like fulani...i knw wat u mean by hot nw.......cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2012
rokiatu: All the hottest men have tattoos. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I m hot n do not v a tattoo.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2012
agabasam: : lmao, in ur dreams.........oops, ur name z rokiatu, sounds like fulani...i knw wat u mean by hot nw.......cheesycheesy

What do you mean by in my dreams? All the freaking hottest men have tattoos.

Trey Songz Zayn Malik etc

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by shoturtrap(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2012
I will marry the person. If its a lady there are some tatoos I love and if she doesn't have any I will plead with her to just draw a big flower on her waist or upper part of her butt. That thing can drive me crazy anytime. As in she won't be asking for sex cos that alone is a turn on. Well that's my opinion.

There are other tatoos that I don't like sha. Like the ones on the arm, lower part of the legs, on her p*$$y, I see it as a gurl who have gone real wild and is so desperate to settle donw. Asin wild lady. cool cool
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by omiobo: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by omenziate(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2012
For what reason, I personally detest tattoos, even much more on ladies.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Goldieluks: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2012
so much hate tattoos, to me its only a worthless piece of Shit will be crazy abt tattoos. I can never ever never never never ever never never ever ever ever ever never never marry any tattoo girl but I can collabo them. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Women Go Into Lesbianism / Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships? / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.