Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? (11987 Views)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by kkkossy(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2012
I See no reason why someone should have a tattoo, I dnt advice any classy guy or lady 2 have it. It shows irresponsiblility. I respect jayz and beyounce 4 dat.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by IfyMeg(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2012
I can not try it!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by czay(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2012
I detest it...
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2012
Una be fool: Tattoo? What's wrong being on tattoo? Tattoo is cool must especially if it's on the àss of the lady grin
U be fool, pls explain to us how you can be on tattoo, is it a social media, sorry abt the way I wrote ur name. "NA" does not work on my keyboard if I put "U" before it. Hope u understand.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by brownlolly(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2012
its called body art...some people appreciate stuff like that. different people, different perceptions. so u critics...mind ur own businesses
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by martyns303(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2012
for the fact that it is being delibrated on shows that its an issue. certain things in life are instinctive, you dont need someone to tell you if its wrong or not, Paul said, "doesnt nature itself tell you these things are wrong?". would i marry someone with a tattoo? yes! if i love her, but that wouldnt change my perception of irresponsibility, how would u explain this to our kids?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by ogzille(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2012
No, will not marry a girl with tattoos. Its a big turn off for me for the following reasons:

1. I find them nasty
2. Classy (being classy is not about money) girls do not do tattoos
3. It may be a mark of irresponsibility or waywardness
4. It may be a sign that the person is a follow-follow
5. It may be a sign the person enjoys cheap attention (like having it on her bo_.obs) which I detest
6. They look nasty at old age
7. They automatically disqualify you at times.
8. When found at a crime scene, the police will arrest the person with a tattoo first this is because 'petty bad guys' do tattoos more than good guys (don't like police wahala)
9. Will not want to have my kids do tattoos and do not want them to have a mother that may encourage them to.
10. Phew, romancing her and looking at the discolorations on her skin (Urghhh), i love touching, feeling and looking at clean, sweet skin!! grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dj187: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2012
I can't be found dead wit a tattoo never, as all females with a tat are completely out of my league. The big question is the intentions of the folks craving for tattoo on any part of their body, for me it is nuttin but trying to draw attention towards oneself, like imagine a girl with a tattoo on are her boobs what is she seeking for? Nothing less than for the general public especially men to be staring @ her boobs even with all the irritating tiny viens & stretch marks afterwards she will end up in one mugu's house as his wife, I hate tattoos like poison & the girls who draw them on their dilapitated body - TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by ogzille(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2012
martyns303: for the fact that it is being delibrated on shows that its an issue. certain things in life are instinctive, you dont need someone to tell you if its wrong or not, Paul said, "doesnt nature itself tell you these things are wrong?". would i marry someone with a tattoo? yes! if i love her, but that wouldnt change my perception of irresponsibility, how would u explain this to our kids?

Correct, i love that!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by bknight: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2012
Back in d days, in some parts of nigeria folks wrote names on arms, legs and made marks of varying types. That in itself is tattooing.

In recent days, some peeps tattoo their skins just for the beauty of it. But what is beautiful varies from person to another. Some tattoo in the pictures of their late loved ones. I once saw an older woman face tattooed on a girl's arm with RIP inscribed below it, I did not knw d girl but I feel a pang and I was going to say to her "sorry for your loss". our actions are usually as we think, a girl with tattoo that aint decent tells her type.

I doubt I'd ever carry a tattoo. And if I would, it'd prefer its private, like on my chest, back etc where clothes cover more. And same is what I'd appreciate in a lady.

Out of sight and reasonable tattoo? Yes I can marry her. Or I'll just jeje love me a girl who hates tattoo

undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by sundaybam(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2012
I don't like it. But I don't know 2morrow maybe I can develop intrest.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by 9jaboyzm(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2012
NO
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by abrahkyn: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2012
Hell no as the sight of tattoo gives me the impression of irresponsibility on the part of whoever that applies it and there won't be room for verification. Civilisation has eroded our core values and many won't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by nosagold(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2012
Tattoo is nt our culture so why should I marry a woman with some scary tatoos all over her body? No way
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2012
Lai lai, e no go happen.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by charlsecy4(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20]All I know is, I don't like tattoos!!![/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Youngzedd(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2012
ARES:
U be fool, pls explain to us how you can be on tattoo, is it a social media, sorry abt the way I wrote ur name. "NA" does not work on my keyboard if I put "U" before it. Hope u understand.

You mean this?

U be fool.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2012
ogzille:

So tattoos can hinder one's career path? Hmmm... that means it has the tendency to hinder other things too!
So you'd know , some organisations have ethics that must be strictly adhered to.
In some firms, you are not allowed to keep beard or style your hair in a particular way or keeping artificial nails. Let alone have a tat. Its often believed to cast a false impression on the client.
You don't need to be told
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Westadon(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2012
NEVER
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dj187: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2012
Jst saw a girl with 'GARRI' tattooed on her bossoms, WTF!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dmcdad: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2012
abrahkyn: Hell no as the sight of tattoo gives me the impression of irresponsibility on the part of whoever that applies it and there won't be room for verification. Civilisation has eroded our core values and many won't see anything wrong with it.

God bless u... Society norms changes incessantly buh people forget that God's standards remains the same.. This civilisation and modernisation thing is killing us in almost every sphere of life and is bringing about moral decadence...
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by expensive007(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2012
This is how it starts! When mark of the beast will be introduced, people will say it's fashon. To me '￱￱GRAVE NO'
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Artlove(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2012
God hate tattoos but love u, i will marry her if she run 2 God 4 forgiveness
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by andyanders: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
So you'd know , some organisations have ethics that must be strictly adhered to.
In some firms, you are not allowed to keep beard or style your hair in a particular way or keeping artificial nails. Let alone have a tat. Its often believed to cast a false impression on the client.
You don't need to be told

complete truth. With celebrities, Yes,cos most live a wayward life style, but any sensible/reasonable person should know that it is even disgusting to see a man or woman having tatoos walking up and down looking for a job or contract from any office. I cannot commit my cash on any of them for anything.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Youngzedd(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2012
martyns303: for the fact that it is being delibrated on shows that its an issue. certain things in life are instinctive, you dont need someone to tell you if its wrong or not, Paul said, "doesnt nature itself tell you these things are wrong?". would i marry someone with a tattoo? yes! if i love her, but that wouldnt change my perception of irresponsibility, how would u explain this to our kids?

I like only the highlighted text.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Artlove(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2012
Artlove: God hate tattoos but love u, i will marry her if she run 2 God 4 forgiveness
but 4 me i don't like tattoo
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by greatgod2012(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2012
Personally, i dont like tattoos, so i dont think i can marry a man with it.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Otorock: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Dat nonsence to me,i can even associate with such animals not even having dem as frnds. They are all trash one tine leads to other
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ninilowo(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Ta two ko; ta three ni.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dmcdad: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2012
andyanders:

complete truth. With celebrities, Yes, but any sensible human being should know that it is even wayward to see a man or woman having tatoos as normal person.

As in ehn... It doesn't speak well of a person at all.. Two core values; moral and spiritual values are dead. There is degradation on the ethics of the society also. God help us all
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dabrake(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2012
Youngzedd: Am not mad.

Just like asking will you marry someone with mark of 666

@Haters of my comment, keep off.
dey there dey talk your own. Nigerians go rush the 666 sotey, them no go get ink to inscribe 666 again. Satan sef go dey beg us sey e don do.

@topic, I even plan having the arsenal badge tattoo on my right arm
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
rokiatu:

What do you mean by in my dreams? All the freaking hottest men have tattoos.

Trey Songz Zayn Malik etc
hehehehehehhe dz 1 na civilize fulani..cheesycheesy if u dnt say ALL, hw i wan take knw say u b fulani...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.