Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (11133 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Ow Do I Deal With My Mum N Uncle? Should I Tell On Them Or Let Go? / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

Did you read this?

So you believe she consented that night? And you claim to be a psychologist? At least, I now know that every 'psychology fact' that comes out of your mouth at this point is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Thank you for clarifying.

LMFAO!!!!! cheesy
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2012
I always arrive late but I feel this story is incomplete.

Did the uncle r*ape her initially?? Was it a voluntary thing??

Has she always had the option of stopping the sinful act?? Why didn't she stop earlier??

Is she psychologically okay, (in regards to her sex life)?? How has this sexual act affect her craving for sex, how she views sex, what type of men she's attracted to, and her urge for sex??
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:25am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

Did you read this?

So you believe she consented that night? And you claim to be a psychologist? At least, I now know that every 'psychology fact' that comes out of your mouth at this point is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Thank you for clarifying.

No I didn't read it. I licked it. KMT!

I don't claim to be, I am one!

Stop bringing up one night like the incident was a one off thing. Wake up mr man, it happened over a period of 4 yrs... Or did u forget to read that too? Did you forget to also read her age?

Don't doubt my profession. I get paid for that shït bîtch smiley
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Because there's a difference between speculating and him saying that it was ràpe like he was there.

Next time don't rephrase my post, just quote me so I know how to reply you accordingly smiley

abiL:

Were you there? Or are you the uncle?

Sisi_Kill: Bwahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy

The People who are seriously projecting and adding their own jara to the story. . . "Oh she must have done this, she must have done that" are the same people asking "Where you there? Are you her uncle"

Choi! I love it when irony rears it's ugly head.

Dead!! cheesy cheesy

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by coogar: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

Did you read this?

that was according to her
what won't she say to absolve herself - nigeria is a "pass the blame" society........if i earn one zimbabwean dollar for each time a naija babe has told me they were "forced" the first time, i would be a billionaire in british pounds....
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: I always arrive late but I feel this story is incomplete.

Did the uncle rape her initially?? Was it a voluntary thing??

Has she always had the option of cutting the sinful act?? Why didn't she stop earlier??

Is she psychologically okay, (in regards to her sex life)?? How has this sexual act affect her craving for sex, how she views sex, what type of men she's attracted to, and her urge for sex??

Have u read the whole posts.. Well the first 3 pages?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Have u read the whole posts.. Well the first 3 pages?
Do I really have to?? cry cry Gimme d brief gist
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:34am On Nov 18, 2012
coogar:

that was according to her
what won't she say to absolve herself - nigeria is a "pass the blame" society........if i earn one zimbabwean dollar for each time a naija babe has told me they were "forced" the first time, i would be a billionaire in british pounds....

The girl must have been extremely tolerant to be able to put up with the abuse for 4 years lipsrsealed

What was the final straw? ...Hmmm

Fish, fish, fishy
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

No I didn't read it. I licked it. KMT!

I don't claim to be, I am one!

Stop bringing up one night like the incident was a one off thing.

Was she r.aped that night or not?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:36am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Do I really have to?? cry cry Gimme d brief gist

Coogar might be the best person to explain it to you.

Some girl got "abused" from when she was 17 and for 4 years after that by her uncle.
She met a girl (the OP) who she confided in blah blah blah.

But her story just doesn't add up if I'm honest.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:38am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

• I'm not psychic so I'll wait for the OP to come and answer some questions. But in my opinion do I think she was ràped.. Probably, probably not. I don't know.

But what baffles me isn't that night, but the several nights in that 4 years period that she allowed to happen.

From what I can recall from when I was 16, no one can make me do what I don't want to do. I do put into consideration that she might not have no one to turn to, but still... So I'll wait for the OP to come and clarify some issues, then I can give my final say on the issue.

I need to know what her family situation is like.
What she's like as a person
Why she was living with her uncle in the first place
Etc.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Coogar might be the best person to explain it to you.

Some girl got "abused" from when she was 17 and for 4 years after that by her uncle.
She met a girl (the OP) who she confided in blah blah blah.

But her story just doesn't add up if I'm honest.
But she lived with the uncle at the age of 13 and he was solely responsible for her upkeep.

It's clear she was abused and later started enjoying it. LMAO!! The chic will need a psychology, her mind has been tampered with.

She didn't know how to say NO, the man used her naivety and the help he rendered her as a means to get into her panties.

I have a lil personal story that's slightly similar to this. It's just that me I be sharp girl!!

We girls at one point in our lives have encountered that Daddy's friend, family friend, uncle that wanted to get in bed with you. The main difference is we had parents, this girl had no one for her. And even if she did have parents, they might be poor or they simply just neglected their duties.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by slimyem: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

I wouldnt think it was r,ape....especially since she wasn't a minor and she didn't tell the op that was what it was...
"Coerced" is more like the word...
If she didn't scream or fight back the first time it happened(we don't know for certain she did),then its not r,ape!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:47am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
But she lived with the uncle at the age of 13 and he was solely responsible for her upkeep.

It's clear she was abused and later started enjoying it. LMAO!! The chic will need a psychology, her mind has been tampered with.

She didn't know how to say NO, the man used her naivety and the help he rendered her as a means to get into her panties.

I have a lil personal story that's slightly similar to this. It's just that me I be sharp girl!!

How come he wasn't molèsting her at 13, 14 or even 15. Why wait until she was 17?
Has the uncle been trying before, until she finally gave in?

I know you can't answer the questions, but just thought I'd type it out in the open lol

I really want to ask this girl some questions.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by baby124: 4:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Who no wan go yankee go school, while aunty is there giving birth to 1million kids. *yimu*. Yankee ko, yanko ni. Mtscheew! You know how many young naija girls are "sponsored" by sugar daddies to school abroad? Abegi, na today? I bet the sugar daddies just look at their picture abi? She saw opportunity and she grabbed it, it just happened to be her uncle.

1 Like

Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 18, 2012
I think this case is closed cos the OP has refused to talk since page1 undecided judgement for the defendant NON GUILTY OF CHILD ABUSE and NON CONSENT SEX WITH HIS NIECE.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

I need to know what her family situation is like.
What she's like as a person
Why she was living with her uncle in the first place
Etc.

I fail to see how the answers to these questions will help you determine whether she was r.aped that night.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

We girls at one point in our lives have encountered that Daddy's friend, family friend, uncle that wanted to get in bed with you. The main difference is we had parents, this girl had no one for her. And even if she did have parents, they might be poor or they simply just neglected their duties.

Aa ma da fun e o!

1 Like

Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

How come he wasn't molèsting her at 13, 14 or even 15. Why wait until she was 17?

I know you can't answer the questions, but just thought I'd type it out in the open lol

Her body became fully or noticeably developed at 17.
If I hadn't shown my pictures on NL, I would hv told u something that happened to me or almost happened to me.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 4:59am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

I fail to see how the answers to these questions will help you determine whether she was r.aped that night.

But it will help me determine how messed up she is

Let's assume she was raped that night, please explain to me what happened those other nights in that 4 years period.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

How come he wasn't molesting her when she was 14, 15, 16?

Hmmm, now that is a hard and certainly not obvious answer type question right there and only a very very smart person can answer it but lemme try (not that I am claiming to be smart mind you). If I were to guess, I'd say because she is 17 and probably more mature body-wise than she was 14, 15 and 16.

But like I said, that's a very very veeeeery hard question so. . .I could be wrong.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 5:04am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

Her body became fully or noticeably developed at 17.
Things were going bad sexxually with his wife and he was sexxually frustrated. My sister different reasons dey.
If I hadn't shown my pictures on NL, I would hv told u something that happened to me or almost happened to me.

Child molestèrs don't wait until a certain age or development before ruining lives of children, and most of them continue until the child (who is now an adult) escape from the home or tell someone.

Yeah there are different reasons that's why no one will really know what went on with her and the uncle apart from them 2 and God.

I still wanna know even though I've seen your pic!!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: I wouldnt think it was r,ape....especially since she wasn't a minor and she didn't tell the op that was what it was...
"Coerced" is more like the word...

Coerced into having s.ex = r.ape. Please take a moment to research this in your spare time.

If she didn't scream or fight back the first time it happened(we don't know for certain she did),then its not r,ape!

Says who? So if someone snatches me, takes me into the bush, has sex with me against my will by threatening me or holding me down and I don't scream or fight back, that means I wasn't r.aped?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

How come he wasn't molesting her when she was 14, 15, 16?

Hmmm, now that is a hard and certainly not obvious answer type question right there and only a very very smart person can obviously answer it but lemme try (not that I am claiming to be smart mind you). If I were to guess, I'd say because she is 17 and probably more mature body-wise than she was 14, 15 and 16.

But like I said, that's a very very veeeeery hard question so. . .I could be wrong.

So you haven't seen 14, 15 yrs old of nowadays? Mtcheew!

I didn't know that one has to wait until one is 17 before ones boôbs or vàgina develop.

KMT!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

So you haven't seen 14, 15 yrs old of nowadays? Mtcheew!

I didn't know that one has to wait until one is 17 before ones boôbs or vàgina develop.

KMT!
abiL, U never know. 17 might just be the Uncle's 18 tongue To him, she's a grown woman

@Sisi Kill: I'm the smarter one cos I said it first. angry
Shollypopz: Her body became fully or noticeably developed at 17.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

But it will help me determine how messed up she is

Let's assume she was raped that night, please explain to me what happened those other nights in that 4 years period.

You tell us, you're the psychologist. Tell us the psychology of people who are molested by authority figures especially when they live under them in their homes. How many of them escape right away?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

You tell us, you're the psychologist. Tell us the psychology of people who are molested by authority figures especially when they live under them in their homes. How many of them escape right away?

I can't keep repeating myself to you, so go and read my previous posts. (Hint- age of the victim).

You might want to start doing a head count, start from people in your region so as to get a wider perspective of how many people were able to escape right away.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 5:27am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Child molestèrs don't wait until a certain age or development before ruining lives of children, and most of them continue until the child (who is now an adult) escape from the home or tell someone.

Yeah there are different reasons that's why no one will really know what went on with her and the uncle apart from them 2 and God.

I still wanna know even though I've seen your pic!!
If I am not mistaken (and please feel free to correct me if things have changed and the new text books say differently) there isn't a one size fits all for molesters. Some like girls, some like boys, some like blonds, some like red haired girls who look like boys, some like them as babies, some like them more mature.

Don't the textbooks actually classify them. . .I tell ya, I have a vague memory of terms like Situational and Preferential or some other terms I can't remember. . .has that changed? Do they now lump them all together now?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

You might want to start doing a head count, start from people in your region so as to get a wider perspective

This one's not very bright is she? Sampling people in my region gives me a wider perspective? Dear God please don't deliver us into the hands of these caliber of 'scientists'. Did you have a reference in psychology school? Several perhaps?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 5:30am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
abiL, U never know. 17 might just be the Uncle's 18 tongue To him, she's a grown woman

@Sisi Kill: I'm the smarter one cos I said it first. angry

Rotflmao!! Don't be angry naa, My own was just guesswork! cheesy
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 5:32am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

This one's not very bright is she? Sampling people in my region gives me a wider perspective? Dear God please don't deliver us into the hands of these caliber of 'scientists'. Did you have a reference in psychology school? Several perhaps?

Haahhaha if you're planning on counting the number of escapes in all regions, you will need to include yours to get a wider sample that will be more representative and more generalisable. Abi na lie?

Please stop disturbing me, I'm off to church tomorrow. I can see that you're hurting over my profession. Pele. E go better
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
If I am not mistaken (and please feel free to correct me if things have changed and the new text books say differently) there isn't a one size fits all for molesters. Some like girls, some like boys, some like blonds, some like red haired girls who look like boys, some like them as babies, some like them more mature.

Don't the textbooks actually classify them. . .I tell ya, I have a vague memory of terms like Situational and Preferential or some other terms I can't remember. . .has that changed? Do they now lump them all together now?

Notice I said "child" molesters. You need to be a certain age to qualify as a child. Okay!

Jheeze! What is your issue?

Were you abused as a kid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.