Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? (11131 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Ow Do I Deal With My Mum N Uncle? Should I Tell On Them Or Let Go? / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: @ileobatojo: Nice reply! abiL sorry but I have to give her that! cool

grin grin
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
MAD ALSO MEANS ANGRY IN SLANG WORLD!! ABIL MEANT ANGRY INSTEAD OF CRAZY!

Oh thank o you my NL teacher( you'll say I'm welcome okay?),

now I don't know the diff btw mad and crazy again !

Things my eyes will read for NL tonight! Chai emi re laye mi o...ashollypeperenpe!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Sorry for what? I'm not getting graded for this undecided

Yeah like duh? undecided
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12:

Things my eyes will read for NL tonight! Chai emi re laye mi o...ashollypeperenpe!

Loool

What does the bolded words say in English?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2012
It means ;

WTF !! like 50cent will say it ... you want a piece of me biatch?!!
abiL:

Loool

What does the bolded words say in English?

Go to bed man!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2012
Another follow follow don emerge from her cocoon grin
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by greatgod2012(f): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2012
For d 1st night, yes i agree, it was a rape case, but for her to continue for 4yrs more: 18,19,20,21, i think its more of enjoying d material gifts shes enjoying from d good-for-nothing uncle of hers, which is d reason for her not rejecting,=longthroat.

Or may i ask, why did she continue to allow d uncle to have his way until she meets this her new boyfriend?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: It means ;

Go to bed man!

Oh okay.. I'll try and remember that, I might need to use it in the future lol
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgod2012: For d 1st night, yes i agree, it was a rape case, but for her to continue for 4yrs more: 18,19,20,21, i think its more of enjoying d material gifts shes enjoying from d good-for-nothing uncle of hers, which is d reason for her not rejecting,=longthroat.

Or may i ask, why did she continue to allow d uncle to have his way until she meets this her new boyfriend?

As per your last paragraph the answer is yes ma.

Long throat indeed ...
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Oh okay.. I'll try and remember that, I might need to use it in the future lol

Honestly go to bed.. And I'll remember yours too..'jobless fockers'! grin
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12:

Lol @ emi re laye mi o.....Ur reply gave me the impression that u didn't, ma binu.
jidegirl12:

I feel what you mean however;

A faceless ordeal does not warrant anybody's madness here.... as long as nobody talks about my own family in a wrong way...then we can DEAL emm facelessly undecided
abiL:

I know I don't, I'm just not the one to sit down and watch people thrash talk.

Oh she's a girl, now I know WHY she's mad grin
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: It means ;

I know my Yoruba is not good but haba, this post is completely wrong!! grin grin
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12:

Honestly go to bed.. And I'll remember yours too..'jobless fockers'! grin

I've got more from where that came from wink

Lol
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2012
abiL:

Sorry for what? I'm not getting graded for this undecided
It's not about getting graded. Using ur lines for you was just a perfect reply @ that time.

I use sorry unnecessarily @times. I take it back!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by abiL(f): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
I take it back!

Too late!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by greatgod2012(f): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12:

As per your last paragraph the answer is yes ma.

Long throat indeed ...

so then, thank u my sister, i wonder why some pple hare are positively advocating 4 dis lady, maybe, she forgot dt she cant eat her cake and have it.
I am 75% certain that when d op read all d posts on this thread, he will drop d relationship, then, d lady will look 4 another person to fill d gap or betterstill go back to her uncle for an avenue to get more material gifts again.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2012
I pity all these innocent guys waddling like a duck about town looking for ms right honestly! I'm short of words seriously !
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by SisiKill1: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: Hidden post by sisikill , this thread is turning into what I don't like .
Lmao! Nah, Jide it's cool! It was that yeye PYGURU! That thing hates me ehn!!

Don't worry, the thread isn't into turning into anything.

We are all civilized ladies here. cheesy

abiL:

Notice I said "child" molesters. You need to be a certain age to qualify as a child. Okay!

Jheeze! What is your issue?

Were you abused as a kid?

Errrr. . . okay I may have spoken too soon about that civilized thing. lipsrsealed

So Abil, going by you logic it is safe to say you were a molester, yes?

Ah! Doncha just love it when everything wraps up so neatly? grin

Shollypopz: @jidegirl12: LMAO! mad is a slang for angry!!

@Sisi Kill: pyguru must really hv a beef with you. Pele!

You see me so?

As if it is by force to date.

I thought we lived in an age where a gal can decide whether she wants to date a Bot or not. . .I guess I was wrong. Since I told this yeye thing to go spam itself, it has dojulemi. . .like wth?!!

I'm taking my case to Seun because I don't know what to do anymore. angry angry
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by obowunmi(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Why will anyone be willingly involved with her family member? What will the OP do about the issue?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2012
Okay @ sisikill , and who is py I just got worried when I didn't see your post thought you've been banned or something and presumed again maybe you're in bed.

Harsh it out with Seun I guess ...
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by obowunmi(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: Okay @ sisikill , and who is py I just got worried when I didn't see your post thought you've been banned or something and presumed again maybe you're in bed.

Harsh it out with Seun I guess ...

Think spambot, computer program.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by esere826: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2012
kai!!!

*yawns*
these guys actually debated this topic through the night (UTC)
even the heartbroken bf ran off to sleep

Whatever happens, this would teach the girl a hard lesson not to be naive even to trusting her man
even her family will turn against her for wanting to ruin her uncles marriage
yeah, and the uncle will go on with his life. After all this is Nigeria, -a man's world
I have seen this play out a 'thousand' times.

I know that if it were me, I'd confront the uncle. He (the uncle) has so much to loose
I'd also drill into the girls mind to find out what can be salvaged
I'd postpone the marriage plans while soughting out the psychological issues
I'd not tell my family

But we all have different capabilities, strengths and weaknesses
some fight better online than offline
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by esere826: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2012
@OP

I think your major concern is not that she was shagging someone
It is that she was shagging her uncle
who happens to be her blood relative

so you need to isolate the issues properly

Are you worried about the spiritual implications?
Is that what this is all about?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by Aafulenu(f): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2012
i smh for sone people's reply, u guys are asking y she didnt stop @ age 18-21, are u in her head? do u knw what she is going tru? what if her tell the OP is her way of speaking up? even if its late.
what did she gain by telling her husband to be? if u look at it well she has nothing to gain by telling the secret, to me i think she is indirectly crying for help.
it left for the OP to help her

just see as u pple are calling her slut etc, a real slut will keep her secret with her, and take it with her to her grave.

i blame d girl sha, she tot she could trust the Op and by telling him, thinking he would help her not knowing that she will end up being dumbed and labelled a slut.

1 Like

Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by esere826: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2012
Aafulenu: i smh for sone people's reply, u guys are asking y she didnt stop @ age 18-21, are u in her head? do u knw what she is going tru? what if her tell the OP is her way of speaking up? even if its late.
what did she gain by telling her husband to be? if u look at it well she has nothing to gain by telling the secret, to me i think she is indirectly crying for help.
it left for the OP to help her

just see as u pple are calling her slut etc, a real slut will keep her secret with her, and take it with her to her grave.

i blame d girl sha, she tot she could trust the Op and by telling him, thinking he would help her not knowing that she will end up being dumbed and labelled a slut.

You're a very sensible girl
may you live a thousand years
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by timifakay(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Oh! Oh! Can I get in on that? Please!! cheesy cheesy

Do you think we should include a coupon for therapy sessions? Dude must be so traumatized!! cry

Dude, please don't mind me. . .was just messing with you.

I would say let's hug it out but I don't want you thinking this is a play at vegeance. . .you know like I would pretend to hug you but as soon as you got close I'll stab you in the back with the largest butcher knife . . .so let's shake hands. Deal? grin grin

I'll pass on the hands shakig, lets just wave at each other from afar cool undecided undecided
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by timifakay(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Oh! Oh! Can I get in on that? Please!! cheesy cheesy

Do you think we should include a coupon for therapy sessions? Dude must be so traumatized!! cry

Dude, please don't mind me. . .was just messing with you.

I would say let's hug it out but I don't want you thinking this is a play at vegeance. . .you know like I would pretend to hug you but as soon as you got close I'll stab you in the back with the largest butcher knife . . .so let's shake hands. Deal? grin grin

I'll pass on the hands shakig, lets just wave at each other from afar cool
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by slimyem: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2012
ileobatojo:

Coerced into having s.ex = r.ape. Please take a moment to research this in your spare time.
oops!
Forgive my wrong use of the word..
Been smoking some whatnots...
"Psychological manipulation" is what i'd like to call it...

Says who? So if someone snatches me, takes me into the bush, has sex with me against my will by threatening me or holding me down and I don't scream or fight back, that means I wasn't r.aped?
In all honesty,would you or would you not do anything to try to save yourself from the situation?
Would you just oblige and lie there like a dummy all through it?
Was a gun/knife the instrument of coercion?
Haba!
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by hsapien: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2012
jidegirl12: I think this case is closed cos the OP has refused to talk since page1 undecided judgement for the defendant NON GUILTY OF CHILD ABUSE and NON CONSENT SEX WITH HIS NIECE.
as it is now, i am a quagmire. I cn't believe this, SHE JUST TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGET THE WEDDING PLANS BECAUSE I SAID I WANT TO TAKE UP THE CASE AGAINST HER UNCLE. Isnt dat enough sign to show that she is nt ready to quit seeing her uncle?
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by esere826: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2012
hsapien: as it is now, i am a quagmire. I cn't believe this, SHE JUST TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGET THE WEDDING PLANS BECAUSE I SAID I WANT TO TAKE UP THE CASE AGAINST HER UNCLE. Isnt dat enough sign to show that she is nt ready to quit seeing her uncle?

It sure is a sign to show that she is in awe/embarrased or scared of this her uncle and or the act
It is also a convenient excuse for you to call off the relationship if you want to

Me, although its a past event. I go talk to the uncle. Man to man without anger.
I go even ask am question like small pikin: "So uncle, how will you like this case to be handled?" etc
I know say im go dey shake sef and avoid me and my wife after that

It's your call. I know what I'd do
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by rhemal: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2012
cut her some slacks for Christ's sake.this is a case of sexual abuse.she is the victim here.I just can't imagine all the psychological hell she's been through.
Re: She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? by biolabee(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2012
This is tragic and shows why there is so much evil in us despite the fact that we always thumb our nose at western values

An incestuous relationship that lasted for four years in the presence of aunty, couysins and parents shows the lady had some complicity in it but the man should not be absolved

I dont know if it is a good idea to meet the uncle as his free p*sy diet is being taken away from him and he may not be happy. things can get heated and violent.

For me i have some q for hsapien before i say anything

1. hOW LONG have u giys been together and Have you had intimate relations with the girl
2. WHere does the girl leave now and is she a student or working
3. What is the extent of your feeling for this girl.. i mean if things dont go forward with her how will u feel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.