Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794805 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Please can I use any insurance company since it cover 30,000 euros. I intend to use Allianz insurance. Is it acceptable in all Schengen visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jbab: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2023
itunuoye:
Please can I use any insurance company since it cover 30,000 euros. I intend to use Allianz insurance. Is it acceptable in all Schengen visa application

You can not use just any insurance company, their are listed insurance companies approved for shengen visa application which I believe Allianz insurance should be among.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks for your response. I just want to be sure

Jbab:

You can not use just any insurance company, their are listed insurance companies approved for shengen visa application which I believe Allianz insurance should be among.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Submit the documents required for the embassy you are applying to .
If you are using vfs , they have a pre- scrutiny desk , if they don't need it , they will give you back .

For your son , you can pay for insurance for both of you but check to ensure his name is listed( usually on the 2nd page ) and the number of passengers is reflected on the insurance
They allow up to 10 or 20 names for those travelling as a group .
It's okay to book your hotel and flight together but print a copy for your son for each of the booking ..even your bank statement . Although you are applying together but it's going to be treated seperately , he will also need to have his own docs which will be kept in between his passport .

itunuoye:
Good Day Prof in the house. I want to ask an important question. I am intend to submit application for Italy visit visa through Spain embassy. After submission of my application online I found out that the checklist of the required documents to present on appointment day is Spain embassy checklist but am only using them to submit my application. I also saw another checklist from Italy embassy website which is different. Please which one should I follow when submit my Italy visa application through Spain embassy.

Second question. If am going with my son, is it advisable to book our insurance separately or just a family insurance is enough for two family going on tourist. Also the hotel and flight reservation is it okay to book together or separate for each applicant or group.

Thanks for your support
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations,
Please are you a student in the UK , I know someone that wants to apply and was wondering how easy it is to get a biometrics date.

quote author=sen2paco post=125316470]Visa alert!
Biometrics: 27/07/23 at TLS Manchester, UK
Tls collection mail: 17/08/23
Royal mail delivery: 18/08/23
Granted for 1 month, multiple entry
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by itunuoye: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks so much for the wonderful breakdown... Infact you really relief my stress. Really appreciate Boss.

puffmama:
Submit the documents required for the embassy you are applying to .
If you are using vfs , they have a pre- scrutiny desk , if they don't need it , they will give you back .

For your son , you can pay for insurance for both of you but check to ensure his name is listed( usually on the 2nd page ) and the number of passengers is reflected on the insurance
They allow up to 10 or 20 names for those travelling as a group .
It's okay to book your hotel and flight together but print a copy for your son for each of the booking ..even your bank statement . Although you are applying together but it's going to be treated seperately , he will also need to have his own docs which will be kept in between his passport .

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amaka157: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hi all, so my niece got back her passport a while ago and it was positive... she got one month! She applied for 7days
Thank you all so much for your help...

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Manofsteel2013(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
To do what? grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolidave: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Visa alert
Biometrics: 27/07/23 at TLS Lagos
Tls collection mail: 23/08/23
delivery: 24/08/23
Student visa .

Thanks for all your help nairalanders . I really gained alot from this platform
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
congratulation

kolidave:
Visa alert
Student visa .

Thanks for all your help nairalanders . I really gained alot from this platform

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sen2paco: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=puffmama post=125322647]Congratulations,
Please are you a student in the UK , I know someone that wants to apply and was wondering how easy it is to get a biometrics date.

Thank you, im on Tier 2 visa(work). I booked for the appointment in May for July date. Some countries like Greece, Germany and Belgium have closer appointment dates

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2023
itunuoye:

You can use any registered insurance company in Nigeria that sells travel insurance.

The premium depends on the length of your stay.

For up to 10 days stay. The premium will be around 3k to 5k.

For 1 month. The premium will be around 8 to 10k

AIICO
AXA Mansard PLC
Cornerstone
Custodian and allied insurance plc
Leadway assurance company limited
Mutual benefit insurance
Allianz Nigeria insurance limited

And many more.

*Zenith General insurance limited - This company has suspended selling travel insurance policy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Congratulations

quote author=kolidave post=125333943]Visa alert
Student visa .

Thanks for all your help nairalanders . I really gained alot from this platform [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by samtol4(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Good day guys , Does France use Vsf or TLC? Where can I get the link for the visitor visa?
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by samtol4(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
manneger2:
I don’t know where to drop this message, I feel like people here can answer me,
Pls am resident in Poland with Polish residence permit, hope I can board an airline going to Greece and exit in in Athens to enter another airline to Warsaw. Pls if you have an idea about this answer me thanks
You can fly anywhere in Schengen area since you are a resident
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dealhunter(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

You can use any registered insurance company in Nigeria that sells travel insurance.

The premium depends on the length of your stay.

For up to 10 days stay. The premium will be around 3k to 5k.

For 1 month. The premium will be around 8 to 10k

AIICO
AXA Mansard PLC
Cornerstone
Custodian and allied insurance plc
Leadway assurance company limited
Mutual benefit insurance
Allianz Nigeria insurance limited

And many more.

*Zenith General insurance limited - This company has suspended selling travel insurance policy.
which one can I buy online?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
dealhunter:
which one can I buy online?

All.

You will be able to print copy after you make payment. Copy will be sent to your email address too.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
samtol4:
Good day guys , Does France use Vsf or TLC? Where can I get the link for the visitor visa?
Thank you

VFS is for France while TLC is for UK.

You can use the VFS website to apply, and book submission & biometric appointment.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by samtol4(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

VFS is for France while TLC is for UK.

You can use the VFS website to apply, and book submission & biometric appointment.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/fra

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/nigeria
Thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dealhunter(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

All.

You will be able to print copy after you make payment. Copy will be sent to your email address too.
thank you so much boss...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2023
amaka157:
Hi,
So my niece also wrote a letter explaining her previous rejected visa to Norway.. . please is this a good idea?

Thanks

Hello did she submit the letter explaining the refusal in her France application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nnemak(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Afternoon, can Mybankstatement with code or only printed account statements is good?
Am not sure which bank statements is best for this category
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello. Any good news here. Good morning
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by falema(m): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Hello everyone, Emma. I'll be coming to Annecy France today the 31st and I'm in need of accommodation. Can any Nigerians living in Annecy and its environ kindly help me out. Urgent🙏 🙏 🙏
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
falema:
Hello everyone, Emma. I'll be coming to Annecy France today the 31st and I'm in need of accommodation. Can any Nigerians living in Annecy and its environ kindly help me out. Urgent🙏 🙏 🙏
booking.com
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mofolam: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pls based on recent trends. What is the current processing time for France transit visa? Final destination is UK.
Also, insurance and account statement isn’t needed For transit right? because it isn’t included on the list of documents
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nicolefr23: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2023
falema:

hi you just need to book hotel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joemike178: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hello guru in the house good afternoon have gotten my France visa and going to clermont for school but due to some reason I don’t think I can cope in clermont so am asking is it possible for me to switch universities in France thank you and will it affect my visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
There have being delays is their visa processings. Don't know if there is any issue that slows down their speed.
Mofolam:
Pls based on recent trends. What is the current processing time for France transit visa? Final destination is UK.
Also, insurance and account statement isn’t needed For transit right? because it isn’t included on the list of documents
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
It also seems like France has abandoned vfs. So any applications made through vfs will be delayed. Since they are now using TLS consult for their visa applications.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mofolam: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2023
vozkini:
It also seems like France has abandoned vfs. So any applications made through vfs will be delayed. Since they are now using TLS consult for their visa applications.
I booked an appointment With vfs already. Do u suggest it’s better I ignore it and book another with tls? Mine transit visa and not the usual one

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.