Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794830 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello, have they responded to you?
PimPim82:
Please anyone with information on the delay with France Visas.

I did my Biometric on 24th August 2023 and no word till now. I have a Training starting from 11th September.

Any advice on what to do?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2023
vozkini:

Any update from anyone that did France biometrics from last week of August please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PimPim82: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2023
not yet o.

vozkini:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Luckychild2015: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Good morning all, how can I make an appointment for France visa, the TLS website is just taking me back and forth, also, can 1st timers apply now. I Will appreciate your response, thank you. I am not a 1st timer, but I intend including a first timer with my application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2023
vozkini:

Any update
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
ebeagbor2111:

Any update
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. This people have not responded. Na waoooo. 4 days remain to the close of my program.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
It is well. Nothing yet too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by capspeter: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Just received their update, they've dispatched my passport. Did biometric on 28th August
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Did my biometrics in Lagos on the 29th of August.
Got the email that my passport was ready yesterday 13th September and the passport was delivered to me today 14th September.

Visa approved - 3 years.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good evening, everyone. I find myself in a bit of a quandary and could use some guidance. Several years ago, I traveled to Italy on a tourist visa, and now I have plans to visit France, also as a tourist. I'm currently unsure whether I should apply for an Italian visa and then access France from there.

Both countries are part of the Schengen Area, so I'm wondering if it might be easier to obtain a visa through Italy, or if I should persist with my application for a French tourist visa. Your insights would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Seeing as you plan to go to France on this trip, it’s best to apply through France and include all the required documents.
All the best with the application.

Everly14:
Good evening, everyone. I find myself in a bit of a quandary and could use some guidance. Several years ago, I traveled to Italy on a tourist visa, and now I have plans to visit France, also as a tourist. I'm currently unsure whether I should apply for an Italian visa and then access France from there.

Both countries are part of the Schengen Area, so I'm wondering if it might be easier to obtain a visa through Italy, or if I should persist with my application for a French tourist visa. Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Drinky: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2023
Oh wow! Congratulations!
Please did you apply for multiple entries?

Ajala444:
Got the email that my passport was ready yesterday 13th September and the passport was delivered to me today 14th September.

Visa approved - 3 years.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2023
I have recieve my passport through proxy ups. I am told it's 1 month visa. To expire October . The event I wanted to go for has passed. I wonder what I will use the visa to do now.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Congratulations. Just try go relax for some days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
vozkini:
I have recieve my passport through proxy ups. I am told it's 1 month visa. To expire October . The event I wanted to go for has passed. I wonder what I will use the visa to do now.

Despite the event has gone, I will advise you to go even it's just two days journey because if you didn't go and in the record you have no Schengen record to your previous application as you had attempted for it now, it could be the reason for denying your future Schengen visa applications

Since it's Schengen visa, you may decide to visit another country among the 26 Schengen countries if you like just to pave way for your future Schengen journey. They are so angry to the visa approval which the applicant didn't used it for the purpose (traveling to the Schengen area)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
I have being to France before. Not my first time. It's unlikely I will use it. But let's see how it goes.
muhyideenabdul:

Despite the event has gone, I will advise you to go even it's just two days journey because if you didn't go and in the record you have no Schengen record to your previous application as you had attempted for it now, it could be the reason for denying your future Schengen visa applications

Since it's Schengen visa, you may decide to visit another country among the 26 Schengen countries if you like just to pave way for your future Schengen journey. They are so angry to the visa approval which the applicant didn't used it for the purpose (traveling to the Schengen area)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
WOW this a great news Which of the Coutry you apply to?
u have been in schenge before right

Ajala444:

Visa approved - 3 years.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yes I applied for multiple entry when filling the application form.

Drinky:
Oh wow! Congratulations!
Please did you apply for multiple entries?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
pufframmy:
WOW this a great news Which of the Coutry you apply to?
u have been in schenge before right

I applied through France. I have been to Schengen multiple times before and I have valid US and UK visas.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2023
I need assistance, please. I'm in the process of applying for a French tourist visa. I operate a sole proprietorship, although it hasn't been formally registered. Since I'm preparing to travel, I intend to register my business with the CAC to provide proof of funds. I'm concerned whether the date of CAC registration might affect my visa application.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bigolly(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2023
Pls how much is travel insurance and how where can someone get it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aminubala20(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please, I have being trying to book appointment with Tls but the site seems down. Who has passed this stage?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lonestar124: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ajala444:

Visa approved - 3 years.
Good news...Pls let chat on WhatsApp
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
wow that great

Ajala444:

I applied through France. I have been to Schengen multiple times before and I have valid US and UK visas.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Everly14:
I need assistance, please. I'm in the process of applying for a French tourist visa. I operate a sole proprietorship, although it hasn't been formally registered. Since I'm preparing to travel, I intend to register my business with the CAC to provide proof of funds. I'm concerned whether the date of CAC registration might affect my visa application.

No, it won't.
They need things like that to show how serious you are
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
My people, what do I fill in this column? I mean the column*Additional information about your project* Can I leave it vacant?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ttori(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hello everyone
I'm planning to apply to France for an undergraduate program for the upcoming year intake 2024. Does anyone know universities where I can take a French preparatory course in france before proceeding to the undergraduate program

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Everly14:
My people, what do I fill in this column? I mean the column*Additional information about your project* Can I leave it vacant?

Tourist activities you intend to do or attractions you wish to visit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marviana: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
Goodmorning everyone,

Please is it compulsory to attach one's payslips along with stamped bank statements as POF for a French Visa? I was told that it is absolutely necessary to include payslips but i do not know how true this info is. Can a bank statement suffice in the absence of payslips?

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Visa approval
my biometrics in Lagos on the 29th of August.
Got the email that my passport was ready on Monday 18th September and the passport was delivered to me today

Visa approved - one month
First Timer

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ozeggy:

Tourist activities you intend to do or attractions you wish to visit
Thanks brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.