Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794882 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by agathacally: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tls won’t be accepting anyone till October 3rd. But you can start booking an appointment from tomorrow against October

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mofolam: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
agathacally:
Tls won’t be accepting anyone till October 3rd. But you can start booking an appointment from tomorrow against October
Pls I’d appreciate any helpful advice. I already got a non refundable ticket in 2weeks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mysoopafly: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
THIS THEIR CHANGING PLATFORM IS ALSO DELAYING VISA APPLICATION UNLIKE BEFORE THEIR APPLICATIONS DOESNT TAKE TIME, NOW IT TAKES AGES TO COME OUT. THE ALREADY SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS. HAS ANYONE THAT SUBMITTED ON THE 23RD GOT ANY RESPNSE FROM THEM?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ofime123(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Why is TLS contact site always taking me back? Even to send otp to my number is saying fail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ofime123(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is were am stock since morning

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TOBERO23: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good evening,
I apply for french student visa my school resume today. I got a call from the embassy that I can go ahead and book my flight my visa is granted. Is there anyone who received embassy call.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Congratulations

TOBERO23:
Good evening,
I apply for french student visa my school resume today. I got a call from the embassy that I can go ahead and book my flight my visa is granted. Is there anyone who received embassy call.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rooknor: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Wonuola111 post=124974347]

Hello,

Please what was the update on this? When did they eventually get back to you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PimPim82: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please anyone with information on the delay with France Visas.

I did my Biometric on 24th August 2023 and no word till now. I have a Training starting from 11th September.

Any advice on what to do?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please as €30,000 is the requirement for Schengen health insurance, can I pay for just a month while planning for three months job seeker visa?

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na waoooo. I am having same issues. I submitted 25th and was supposed to attend a trade show that started today. No response. I send webform mail no reply. Not sure if it's the right channel though. I really do not know what's wrong unlike them that doesn't waste time in issuing visa. Anyone with information should share please

PimPim82:

I did my Biometric on 24th August 2023 and no word till now. I have a Training starting from 11th September.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
With the recent toppling of governments in these states of French colonalism. Maybe the reason for their change in visa approvals. They have been very notorious all year long. They have lost 4 nations already.

Alright, this is the latest on france.

Take note.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Could you share more light please.

hunee:
With the recent toppling of governments in these states of French colonalism. Maybe the reason for their change in visa approvals. They have been very notorious all year long. They have lost 4 nations already.

Alright, this is the latest on france.

Take note.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Luckychild2015: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good day all, is application currently open for 1st time travelers and frequent travelers to France?
And how can someone book an appointment?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
PimPim82:

No idea on what to do, I am in the same position as I did my biometric on the 29th Aug still no word. My flight is booked for the 15th September already.I don’t think there is a way to contact them. We just need to keep the faith alive because the delay is not normal
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
where did you apply?
ebeagbor2111:

No idea on what to do, I am in the same position as I did my biometric on the 29th Aug still no word. My flight is booked for the 15th September already.I don’t think there is a way to contact them. We just need to keep the faith alive because the delay is not normal
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
where did you apply?
ebeagbor2111:

cad.abuja-amba@diplomatie.gouv.fr
cad.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr
consulfrance.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

You can save those links, however do not contact the embassy until your visa is decided.

Just keep the links tho, if need arises.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
hunee:
where did you apply?
cad.abuja-amba@diplomatie.gouv.fr
cad.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr
consulfrance.lagos-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

You can save those links, however do not contact the embassy until your visa is decided.

Just keep the links tho, if need arises.

Thank you
Applied in Manchester Tls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vincentnkemka: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Here is reason for my refusal.
(There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory of the Member states before the visa expires.)
And I was ask to appeal, please someone should advise me on what to do next and how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mysoopafly: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
so sorry about your refusal. please are you a first timer? or have you applied and travel to France before?
when did you recieve your decision?

vincentnkemka:
Here is reason for my refusal.
(There are reasonable doubts as to your intention to leave the territory of the Member states before the visa expires.)
And I was ask to appeal, please someone should advise me on what to do next and how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2023
ebeagbor2111:

Thank you
Applied in Manchester Tls

Pls disregard the mails. Those are for Nigeria.

Take care and keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vincentnkemka: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2023
@mysoopafly…yes my first time to France but not first timer. And what’s the way forward to appeal and where do I send the appeal to ?

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
How long did your process take before you got a response
vincentnkemka:
@mysoopafly…yes my first time to France but not first timer. And what’s the way forward to appeal and where do I send the appeal to ?

Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vincentnkemka: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
@ebeabo2111 it took only 3weeks for them to return passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
vincentnkemka:
@ebeabo2111 it took only 3weeks for them to return passport
Thank you for your response. My biometrics was 29th last month was quite worried because I had booked flight 15th of this month. I will just keep calm as their new method is 3weeks now from observation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
My own program go finish 17th
ebeagbor2111:

Thank you for your response. My biometrics was 29th last month was quite worried because I had booked flight 15th of this month. I will just keep calm as their new method is 3weeks now from observation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dont appeal france visas. It is a waste of time. Just re apply .

Someone will say give it a try sha.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
vozkini:
My own program go finish 17th

When was your biometrics? Is it up to three weeks yet?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
Please as €30,000 is the requirement for Schengen health insurance, can I pay for just a month while planning for three months job seeker visa?

Thank you
Your response is highly needed to this please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vozkini(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
I did biometrics on the 25th. Got message of delivery on 28th august.
ebeagbor2111:

When was your biometrics? Is it up to three weeks yet?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebeagbor2111: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2023
vozkini:
I did biometrics on the 25th. Got message of delivery on 28th august.
Did mine 29th Aug got all the messages of transfer to consulate that day.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Luckychild2015: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello all, I am kind of confused, how can I make an appointment for France visa, the TLS website is just taking me back and forth, also, can 1st timers apply now. I Will appreciate your response, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.