Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (787370 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
CONGRAT BRO

This is a Great News
kindly Share list of documents you submitted Sir
thanks

Princessadedayo:
Visa approval
my biometrics in Lagos on the 29th of August.
Got the email that my passport was ready on Monday 18th September and the passport was delivered to me today

Visa approved - one month
First Timer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cover letter
Travel insurance
Booking of hotel
Cruise ship booking
Flight booking
Letter of Introduction from work
Leave letter from work
Pension statement of account
Saving account statement of account
Reference letter. From my bank
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate for my son
Family photos
Lands documents
Travel history UAE, Eqypt, Morocco
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2023
thanks for sharing Sir

Princessadedayo:
Cover letter
Travel insurance
Booking of hotel
Cruise ship booking
Flight booking
Leave letter from work
Marriage certificate
Family photos
Lands documents

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Franklin2323: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2023
Ajala444:
Did my biometrics in Lagos on the 29th of August.
Got the email that my passport was ready yesterday 13th September and the passport was delivered to me today 14th September.

Visa approved - 3 years.

Please did how much travel insurance did you buy? Was it up to 3years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Franklin2323:

The travel insurance I bought was for a year
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 4:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Ajala444:

The travel insurance I bought was for a year

What visa category? Visit or immigrant visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by opezi: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Pls how do i get a france transit from lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2023
opezi:
Pls how do i get a france transit from lagos

Apply online, then schedule appointment to submit your passport and other documents at the application center.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajala444: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Visit

Ajalalomo:

What visa category? Visit or immigrant visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Apply online, then schedule appointment to submit your passport and other documents at the application center.

For appointment is it still through VFS or one can book through TLS now?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Ajala444:
Visit

Ok, thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Candybright:

For appointment is it still through VFS or one can book through TLS now?

You can go to the TLScontact website now to schedule appointments for any dates after October 3, 2023.

Lagos:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngLGV2fr/home#

Or

Abuja:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngABV2fr/home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by karferguso(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ajalalomo:

You can go to the TLScontact website now to schedule appointments for any dates after October 3, 2023.

Lagos:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngLGV2fr/home#

Or

Abuja:
https://visas-fr.tlscontact.com/visa/ng/ngABV2fr/home

Can one do walk in in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ajalalomo: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2023
karferguso:

Can one do walk in in Lagos or Abuja?

You can go there to check for yourself if walk-ins are allowed or not; kindly let us know how things turned out.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by snowphunmee: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
please is there anyone who has successfully booked appointment via tls. I am having difficulty
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slimbae2: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Princessadedayo:
Cover letter
Travel insurance
Booking of hotel
Cruise ship booking
Flight booking
Leave letter from work
Marriage certificate
Family photos
Lands documents

congratulations bro
The one month visa approve means what
..is it that you must stay in there country for only a month or you must travel within a month interval they approve ur visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slimbae2: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Princessadedayo:
Cover letter
Travel insurance
Booking of hotel
Cruise ship booking
Flight booking
Leave letter from work
Marriage certificate congratulations
Family photos
Lands documents

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
You can only stay for 15days but the visa is valid for a month
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slimbae2: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Princessadedayo:
You can only stay for 15days but the visa is valid for a month
thanks you so much sir, please can you send me ur email need to ask something privately before I fall victim of agent wahala
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2023
Franklin2323:

Getting one-year or three-year travel insurance doesn’t guarantee that you will get a three-year visa.

The 3-year visa is granted to applicants who have obtained and lawfully used a previous multiple-entry visa valid for one year within the previous two years.

Apart from the above-mentioned condition, you must have also applied for a multiple-entry visa, not a single-entry visa.

I guess @Ajala444 must have been previously issued a one-year visa, because that’s the main condition.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Priceless200(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Princessadedayo:
Cover letter
Travel insurance
Booking of hotel
Cruise ship booking
Flight booking
Leave letter from work
Marriage certificate
Family photos
Lands documents

Hello please, how did you book the cruise ship ticket pls. Been looking for.

Also how much did you pay for everything at vhf. Visa fees and all fees at visa submission. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nolongthang: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Got my first ever VISA! Yaaay!
I Submitted Passport and Docs on 20th September, got message Yesterday 28th September for Pickup
* First Timer
* Short Stay Trip so 1 Month Visa
* Recommendation Letter from French Embassy (Its actually a Sponsored Visit by then so Yep)
* Invitation from the Event I am going for
* Statement of account with 3m balance and some nice Inflow and Outflow
* Flight Tickets and Hotel Bookings
* Introduction letter of my intention
* My baby Birth Certificate
* Marriage Certificate
* Letter from work
* My Co-Founding Company Shares Docs
I think thats pretty much everything I submitted!
There was a time I was really desperate about travelling and them kept jaming me rejection but now na them dey Sponsor na! For this life just work hard and focus! BTW I should have made it MULTIPLE ENTRY but I didnt want to be too GREEDY!

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Priceless200:

Hello please, how did you book the cruise ship ticket pls. Been looking for.

Also how much did you pay for everything at vhf. Visa fees and all fees at visa submission. Thank you.

I’m about to pay for my 1hour cruise tickets too, it’s 19k in naira. Pick up from Eiffel Tower. You can get tickets on bateaux mouches or I can help if you don’t mind.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Candybright: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who has booked appointment in the last one week? How did you do it? This TLS website seems not to be working well.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kennyg290: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Hello NL,trust we are doing good. Happy independence to us. Pls how can I go about a Beninoise sister in-law who wish to go for 2024 Olympics as a spectator from Nigeria rather than Benin because of her passport. How can we go about it & chances to be granted Visa. Thx u
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Everly14: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
I am planning a pilgrimage in France, and my in-law, currently residing in Nigeria, will sponsor my France tourist visa application. I had obtained a Schengen visa 12 years ago for a pilgrimage in Rome. I hope that sponsorship won't pose any issues. Your guidance is much appreciated, friends.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Please the cruiseship is not a one hour tour
Is a vacation cruise ship
I booked for 7days Europe cruise ship vacation
The starting point is from Marseille, France wich will make a stop at various cities in Europe
This shows your full linterary and give your trip a purpose .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Princessadedayo: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Please the cruiseship is not a one hour tour
Is a vacation cruise ship
I booked for 7days Europe cruise ship vacation
The starting point is from Marseille, France wich will make a disembarking at various cities in Europe
This shows your full linterary and give your trip a purpose.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by embee430(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hi guys, I am wondering if the Belgian embassy is about to show me shege instead of Schegen visa. Traveling to Netherlands in Dec 6.. Biometrics done Sept 11th 2023. No word yet from them after 22 days. I need my passport urgently to enable me write an exam in Oct. 19th.

How long do they take to process application averagely here? I see France takes 10 - 15 days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Africankel(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Email them for temporary withdrawal of passport. You'll receive a reply to pick up your passport at the embassy.

embee430:
Hi guys, I am wondering if the Belgian embassy is about to show me shege instead of Schegen visa. Traveling to Netherlands in Dec 6.. Biometrics done Sept 11th 2023. No word yet from them after 22 days. I need my passport urgently to enable me write an exam in Oct. 19th.

How long do they take to process application averagely here? I see France takes 10 - 15 days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.