Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791348 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by senchris(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
veek2:

Will u come stay with me?

Hi, I sent you a pm but I am yet to hear from you. I came to Paris last week to start my doctoral studies. The place has been so strange to me unlike my experience in the UK. I am just looking for someone to talk to. Are you still here? Pls reply my pm.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amofum(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2017
WHERE in PARIS? Send me a pm please, we could meet up
senchris:

Hi, I sent you a pm but I am yet to hear from you. I came to Paris last week to start my doctoral studies. The place has been so strange to me unlike my experience in the UK. I am just looking for someone to talk to. Are you still here? Pls reply my pm.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chevchenko: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Taike:
Hi guys,

I have a long stopover in Paris on New Year's day on my way back to school. Is there anyone in France who can give ideas on what I can do in Paris for about 4-5 hours, including the best way to get from the airport to the city?

I just don't want to spend New Year's day stuck in an airport. cry Help a sister out please!!

4-5 hours not really so long, considering immigration protocols lately, I spent almost 2 hrs last week! So be careful not to miss your flight. But, if you do come to la defense, you can buss me up (at least, it’s new year day)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good day everyone in the house . Pls I have urgent question about the processing time of france visa in lagos . I submitted on 10 November 2017 with my wife and I'm a frequent flyer but this is my wife first time to apply wit me. Since haven't get any update from vfs and I want to knw if anyone submit lately . Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kachi19: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
tzetzefly:

Wat kind of fees/insurance will charge you for 450k. Hpe u did not pay anyone to make an application for you ?

Anyway from wat i can see from ur checklist , i observed that you are not married, and you have jst 200k in your account and no investment whatsoever in Nigeria such as Landed documents, properties etc.

The possible thinking of the ECO is that you may not return to Nigeria if issued a visa and the fact that you are unmarried, further fuels that thought.

Your age bracket and the type of job you do here in Nigeria and how much you earn, is important in the ECO arriving at their decision most times.

Your uncle making his account statement available to you, does not change a thing in your favour as the ECO will still require you to have adequate fund at your disposal for your upkeep; and enough savings at your disposal when you are to return to Nigeria which is difficult to prove with 200k.

I will only advise you suspend your journey for now, build your account to say 700k and apply then. Hopefully, this will change your circumstances since your first application.

And also take note, ensure consistency in the documents you will be submitting for your next application. They (ECO) will be looking for flaws to refuse you again if there's a noticeable difference in your application.

I hope this helps......?

Will they grant you a visa if you are currently a student in nigeria with like 900k??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good day everyone in the house . Pls I have urgent question about the processing time of france visa in lagos . I submitted on 10 November 2017 with my wife and I'm a frequent flyer but this is my wife first time to apply wit me. Since haven't get any update from vfs and I want to knw if anyone submit lately . Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good day everyone in the house . Pls I have urgent answer about the processing time of france visa in lagos . I submitted on 10 November 2017 with my wife and I'm a frequent flyer but this is my wife first time to apply wit me. Since haven't get any update from vfs and I want to knw if anyone submit lately . Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2017
How many days for france visa in lagos now . Submitted since 10 novemenber 2017 and nothing from vfs till date . Thanks

Will they grant you a visa if you are currently a student in nigeria with like 900k??[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Taike: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
chevchenko:

4-5 hours not really so long, considering immigration protocols lately, I spent almost 2 hrs last week! So be careful not to miss your flight. But, if you do come to la defense, you can buss me up (at least, it’s new year day)

Thank you!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lamide123: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
pinkynanny:
i submitted all the document on the check list
1 insurance policy
2statement of account wit 200k
3my data page
4 invitation letter
5letter of employment
6account of the person inviting me
7proof of accomodation
8my reserved tickets
9photocopy of invtes frecnh permit\passport
.........they said they can not proof i will leave france
...........the reason for my invitation [i was invited by my uncle along wit my granny to spend our holiday with him and his family
............the means of subcistence can not be assertained...
AM ABOUT TO REAPPLY AND AM CONFUSED COZ I DO NOT KNW WHAT TO JOIN WITH THIS PREVIOUS DOCUMENTS.....PLEASE HELP COZ I JUST WASTED 450K ON INSURANCE APART 4RM OTHER FEE......PLEASE HELP COZ THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TOO SEE THIS GUY AFTER 25YEARS HE TRAVELLED.....
450k for travel insurance.........This can never be true. Someone scammed you. You can get travel insurance between N4500 - N20000
depending on the coverage and the insurance company
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Application requires uploading some documents:
1Copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English.
Certified
2 copy of the final grades obtained for all University Studies.
3Copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission).
4Recommendation letter(s). You can submit up to three recommendation letters (print on letter head, and submit using the on-line tool (uploads)
Ogatboy and the gurus, please help explain 2&3 for me. I think 3 is my academic transcript.
On 4, I am not applying from Nigeria, so meeting with my academic Lecturers for the letters will be difficult. Though, I can contact my HOD. Can recommendation letters outside my school be accepted?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
roughdiamond:
Application requires uploading some documents:
1Copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English.
Certified
2 copy of the final grades obtained for all University Studies.
3Copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission).
4Recommendation letter(s). You can submit up to three recommendation letters (print on letter head, and submit using the on-line tool (uploads)
Ogatboy and the gurus, please help explain 2&3 for me. I think 3 is my academic transcript.
On 4, I am not applying from Nigeria, so meeting with my academic Lecturers for the letters will be difficult. Though, I can contact my HOD. Can recommendation letters outside my school be accepted?

2 and 3 means your transcript. For 4, advisable to use lecturer from your school but at least let one be from your school
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
ogatboy:

2 and 3 means your transcript. For 4, advisable to use lecturer from your school but at least let one be from your school
Thanks in a million dear. I will just find a way and contact my school.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
roughdiamond:
Thanks in a million dear. I will just find a way and contact my school.

This Man in Marcory, You want to enter France before me abi ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Harzontorh:

This Man in Marcory, You want to enter France before me abi ?
Boss! Let's go together nau. As all these Marcory babes no allow person concentrate. Na to run enter France better.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justolusola(f): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Complement to everyone. Anyone with a good information on how to go about getting a tourist visa to france. My 2kids ( they r both below 7yrs) and myself. We r looking towards march 2018 for a visit to disneyland.
Pls how do we go abt it?

Hubby will be sponsering us with like 1.5m in his savings acct and like 3m on d company acct. He has his CAC and all his compy cert.

And i have like 600k in my acct, i own my biz.

What best can we do on how to secure a tourist visa.
Tnx.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shimamoradi003(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
@Ih23 I have been trying to get in touch with you in regards to that France tourist visa inquiry ,how can I contact you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Keykerr: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2018
justolusola:
Complement to everyone. Anyone with a good information on how to go about getting a tourist visa to france. My 2kids ( they r both below 7yrs) and myself. We r looking towards march 2018 for a visit to disneyland.
Pls how do we go abt it?

Hubby will be sponsering us with like 1.5m in his savings acct and like 3m on d company acct. He has his CAC and all his compy cert.

And i have like 600k in my acct, i own my biz.

What best can we do on how to secure a tourist visa.
Tnx.

Please I'm in a similar situation as hers except I have just one kid. Kindly respond ASAP as I look forward to applying on Monday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Yemight2202: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
Please when is the earliest time (Month) to apply for France Student Visa when my resumption in school is August 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by roughdiamond(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yemight2202:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please when is the earliest time (Month) to apply for France Student Visa when my resumption in school is August 2018
From what I have read here, the visa takes time. So it's advisable to apply 3months to your date. I will advise you read the thread from page one too, it will help you greatly

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kisibo: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)

Can we have the list of document u submitted for the tourist visa and did u have travel experience at all?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kisibo: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
tx
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
kisibo:
Kindly help, a friend is going to attend conference in France and when filling the online form there is no conference indicating there he only saw tourism and sub-menu under tourism is tourism/private visit then another related one is Business and sub-menu under that are business trip, cultural, artistic, scientific & sport event including one-off assignments please which is the best option for someone going for conference on agriculture?

scientific
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
roughdiamond:
From what I have read here, the visa takes time. So it's advisable to apply 3months to your date. I will advise you read the thread from page one too, it will help you greatly

Contact Campus France, they would tell you when it is okay to come for the interview
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ed07: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
I need help ok, I applied but was refused reason that
Justification for the purpose and conditions of my intended stay was not provided
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adeosas(f): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning everyone....happy new year to you all.please im a frequent reader in this humble forum.im planning to apply for France Tourist visa since i was denied for US tourist visa and visitor visa.i only have west africa stamp on my passport maybe thats why.Now i want to try other countries that cant give me stress not only that after paying all d fees and other tbings you will get from the bank the will still denied so painful.i need serious and candid advice here on how to apply for france tourist visa also the requirements.i own a wholesale business (ladies clothing,children and men clothing)that do fetch me good money every day.i have current account and savings account that run 8millon for savings,then 4millon in current from Gtb.i haVe CAC registration,company invoice recipt i do issue customers after purchase,2016 tax payment reciept and i dont have tax clearance yet.what are my chances to get the visa and also where i can submit the application and my document.is it original or photocopy ones please you guys should put me through i want to apply latest jan ending so that after travelling and come back will reapply for US visa.thanks and God bless
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ed07:
Justification for the purpose and conditions of my intended stay was not provided
Sorry about your refusal. How much is the current visa fee for visit ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adeosas(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
You guys should answer me ohh plsss.
Adeosas:
Good morning everyone....happy new year to you all.please im a frequent reader in this humble forum.im planning to apply for France Tourist visa since i was denied for US tourist visa and visitor visa.i only have west africa stamp on my passport maybe thats why.Now i want to try other countries that cant give me stress not only that after paying all d fees and other tbings you will get from the bank the will still denied so painful.i need serious and candid advice here on how to apply for france tourist visa also the requirements.i own a wholesale business (ladies clothing,children and men clothing)that do fetch me good money every day.i have current account and savings account that run 8millon for savings,then 4millon in current from Gtb.i haVe CAC registration,company invoice recipt i do issue customers after purchase,2016 tax payment reciept and i dont have tax clearance yet.what are my chances to get the visa and also where i can submit the application and my document.is it original or photocopy ones please you guys should put me through i want to apply latest jan ending so that after travelling and come back will reapply for US visa.thanks and God bless
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
For French Tourist Visa, the requirements are pretty straightforward but you also need some prayers. You need to show that you have strong ties back home when you are genuinely going for tourism. With an average monthly balance of 4 to 8m, you are one leg in. Good luck

Adeosas:
You guys should answer me ohh plsss.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Adeosas(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
veek2:
For French Tourist Visa, the requirements are pretty straightforward but you also need some prayers. You need to show that you have strong ties back home when you are genuinely going for tourism. With an average monthly balance of 4 to 8m, you are one leg in. Good luck

thanks.but someone thats is related to me E.g family frnd,brother inlaw in US can sponser me right??is it compulsory that you will get 3mths statement what of 6months too.besides i dont have tax clearance paper yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justolusola(f): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gd afternoon. Have you apply yet?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ed07:

wait for a while and re apply with improved documents

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.