Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14479 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by product: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dumbb fawkkk!! is d topic based on Nigerian gals? y base ur lopsided views on dem? ferking heddiot!!

Shut d Bleep too , dis is Nairaland and we strengthen this topic on Nigerians . I am damn sure u so sure he was speaking the truth . Haha
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
did you go to school?
grin grin grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
all4naija: From what most Nigerian girls have posted it is obvious they are what people say they are. They like 10 million dollar to be given to them on plater of gold, Range Rover for free and taken to restaurant without getting to know why the guy is so interested in asking her out. It is annoying and very primitive approach to say the least
No, from what guys have posted, not what girls have posted.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
product:

Shut d Bleep too , dis is Nairaland and we strengthen this topic on Nigerians . I am damn sure u so sure he was speaking the truth . Haha
I'll strongly advice u drain dat excess liquid in ur brain. person!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
y bother?
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Did guys mention 10 million dollar, Range Rover,etc? You are not telling the truth here or not reading people's comments.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
all4naija: Did guys mention 10 million dollar, Range Rover,etc? You are not telling the truth here or not reading people's comments.
and u certain d gals dat stated d above are defo nigerians? smh!!!!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by hizaya61(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
hey honey can you take me to fela shrine
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
hizaya61: hey honey can you take me to fela shrine
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
all4naija: Did guys mention 10 million dollar, Range Rover,etc? You are not telling the truth here or not reading people's comments.
I'm talking based on the numerous threads on Nairaland opened by guys to bash naija girls.

The stu.pid thing is when such fools open such a thread, other a$$ lickers who have never been even 5 km close to a girl, nod in agreement, just to feel among...it is a real shame.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
DailyNews: The simple truth is that Nigerian girls make it so so difficult for real good guys who want them for good to approach and win their admiration, hence the reason true love is very very rare to find in Nigeria cos our girls are always considering irrelevant things before giving a guy a chance, and that's why they cannot honestly comment on this topic.

@op, I keep singing this song to all of u guys, in as much as I understand how u guys desire to have girlfriends and all of that, plz n plz if u keep thinking about how to woo a girl and win her, u may end up constantly unhappy and will not concentrate on ur studies or career cos u will always be angry for not winning one girl u truly admire for good. Free girls for now seriously it maybe hard but try n soon it will form a habit that u won't even care about their existence n u will see urself excel in all u do.

Finally, the Nigerian women don't really fancy guys that chase them, only few and those few may not be ur dream girl, so get busy- if you are a student be the best student, read at all time and avoid girls, believe me they will come to fish u out cos they so much like guys who don't send them, cos they know such guys are always going to be great.

So try n forget them n face ur book squarely n be the best. If u are a worker, face ur career and try to build a reputation in ur career and field, believe me all elegant classy chicks daydream to be with achievers, they always dress and makeup to win the attention of successful men who mostly don't send their existence, so ignore them and be the best in whatever ur doing in life n watch them flock around u like bees.

Guys plz n plz try n forget chasing girls plz n see what would happen.

Lol, how has that worked out for you? grin

@ Bolded

Attraction is not a choice! Read that again.

Have you ever DECIDED to become attracted to a chic before? As in, you see a girl that is not your spec and then you decide to find her attractive?

Personally, I find thick women with curves very attractive. When I see an Omotola or a Beyonce, BOOM!, my attraction thermometer automatically shoots through the roof! It is a not a decision that I ever get to make.

Similarly, a woman cannot 'decide' to find you attractive. She has ZERO option in the interaction. Beyonce is my HOT, I cannot decide or 'undecide' that - no matter how much willpower I possess. As we are cued to a woman's physical attributes to trigger our attraction, they are cued to our behavioural attributes. Specific behavioural attributes.

A babe can get you a mile long list of six-packs, tall and chocolate-skinned, blah blah blah and the next moment you will see her with a dude that is very far away from the ideal she has listed. The part of the brain responsible for attraction is the limbic system, and it knows neither logic nor reason.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mastersr95(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
I'm talking based on the numerous threads on Nairaland opened by guys to bash naija girls.

The stu.pid thing is when such fools open such a thread, other a$$ lickers who have never been even 5 km close to a girl, nod in agreement, just to feel among...it is a real shame.

That bit is funnyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
all4naija: From what most Nigerian girls have posted it is obvious they are what people say they are. They like 10 million dollar to be given to them on plater of gold, Range Rover for free and taken to restaurant without getting to know why the guy is so interested in asking her out. It is annoying and very primitive approach to say the least
Na wa for una oo.. Did u even notice the sex of d person who posted d range rover comment??
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
passionate88: nt all gals like going out wit a frnd.. Hw do we knw d signs that we could proceed wit d askin out?.
well, if u guys constantly chat wen ure offline it kills her nd she jst wnts 2 b wit u. She wl also luv hangn out wit U . Den u can make ur creative move.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gone are the days I trade words with strangers on nairaland, too busy for such these days, if you find my words too harsh, just move your eyes to the next post n ignore, that's how I do n that's how a reasonable person shud act.

But at least my post may have educated some folks, so it wasn't just nonesense all the same, cheers!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by onila(f): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
tell my friend tongue
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dailynews has said it all. Things are quite different in Naija. I have stopped looking for how to date a girl tey tey. I don't have time for such rubbish. I'll rather invest that time on my education, career or hustle. It is when you become successful that you become Mr fantastic, Mr Romantic, Mr melody, Mr magic in the eyes of Nigerian girls. Just go and see a naija girl on foot for a date and observe her reaction to you. Now get a ride and see that same girl and observe her reaction to you. Nigeria has a country stinks of materialism. I blame it on the society.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by harlos: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep:
I would have love to undecided. I am married cool
gbagaun!!! Case dismissed.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by ikekings(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
You should know that the girl who wrote that was just joking...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
12 inches!:
Dailynews has said it all. Things are quite different in Naija. I have stopped looking for how to date a girl tey tey. I don't have time for such rubbish. I'll rather invest that time on my education, career or hustle. It is when you become successful that you become Mr fantastic, Mr Romantic, Mr melody, Mr magic in the eyes of Nigerian girls. Just go and see a naija girl on foot for a date and observe her reaction to you. Now get a ride and see that same girl and observe her reaction to you. Nigeria has a country stinks of materialism. I blame it on the society.
God bless your wisdom. you can't be flogging a baby and still expect the baby not to cry, that's impossible! Plz this isn't bashing or what cos I aint into those stuffs anymore plz, but all I am trying to say is the bitter truth. Our nation has lost it all- our quest and selfish desire for materialism in all we do has beclouded our sense of good reasoning to the extent that before we make a choice of a friend (male or female) we first consider their financial standard, etc.

We all know that in Nigeria of today, the trend and rate at which guys approach girls in real life for friendship n what have u, has declined, while online or internet date skyrocketed, y? Its becos Nigerian guys at a point got so tired of haven to be humiliated and insulted by sometimes girls they senior just becos they tried to let the girls know they admire them like d op pointed out. It irritates me a lot whenever I hear guys share dis experience cos I see no reason for someone to insult or humiliate someone who is trying to admire him or her n possibly approach him/her for friendship.

As a girl, put urself in the shoe of guys; that u saw a guy u so much admire, u make up ur mind to say hi ”I like u” to her, and all she could do is snub u, insult u, humiliate and make jest of u for just trying to admire her, y? Do u think its easy to have d courage to approach somebody u dnt know for friendship?

Anyway, guys, since this is how una sisters want una to be, make una be like that naa- like others have said, get money n then see urself becoming the guy every Nigerian girl talks about and dresses to impress else, u may die trying n possibly end up dating n marrying girls who aren't your dream women as far as Nigeria is concerned. Goodluck to those who believe otherwise, keep trying smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nicely said...BTW where have you been?
ikekings: You should know that the girl who wrote that was just joking...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by jpphilips(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed: sorry to bore u if similar topics already exist on the forum ,I'm only trying to do a remix to jaidor's thread 'The best and practicable way to ask a girl out'

Personally I've been at the receiving end of insults from female folks when i tried to ask them out, this after trying to be as decent and as polite as possible even waiting for the best time and opportunity.

This makes me want to throw the question to ladies out there -how do you want us to approach you without earning insults [/b]and [b]rudeness from you?

Do Nigerian ladies do such??
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by ikekings(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: Nicely said...BTW where have you been?
I'm around...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Funny enough, this very topic is one other reason y infidelity n cheating is so rampant amongst the Nigerian guys of today. As someone who writes about relationship, marriage, etc I have come to dig this out, now how?

We all are aware of the high rate of poverty n unemployment in Nigeria, and due to the fact that our ladies have made it so so difficult for the ordinary Nigerian guys who are far more the major ingredient of the Nigerian society to get their attention and win their heart in honest affair, majority of Nigerian guys end up dating and also marrying ladies that are not their dream women out of no choice resulting from the difficulty our ladies makes it for an ordinary guy to get them to be his girlfriend or wife.

As we all know again that man is always searching for what he desires, so even when guys have girlfriends or wives whom they are married to out of no choice just to avoid being lonely,they still keep searching to still get that kind of girl they dream of even while they are married or in a relationship with a woman who is mostly not their dream woman, and hence, they end up being unfaithful and soon it turns into a habit that's hard to let go.

Though not applicable to all, but applicable to many.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by monex(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dumbb fawkkk!! is d topic based on Nigerian gals? y base ur lopsided views on dem? ferking heddiot!!

hey Idowu,

apart from the bolded paragraph where he said "ladies dont want to be chased". I think he made some points. especially in the areas of "focus on your career/business". I see a lot of guys who spend their time and energies on ladies to no avail.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nice thread smiley

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Richfella:

Lol, how has that worked out for you? grin

@ Bolded

Attraction is not a choice! Read that again.

Have you ever DECIDED to become attracted to a chic before? As in, you see a girl that is not your spec and then you decide to find her attractive?

Personally, I find thick women with curves very attractive. When I see an Omotola or a Beyonce, BOOM!, my attraction thermometer automatically shoots through the roof! It is a not a decision that I ever get to make.

Similarly, a woman cannot 'decide' to find you attractive. She has ZERO option in the interaction. Beyonce is my HOT, I cannot decide or 'undecide' that - no matter how much willpower I possess. As we are cued to a woman's physical attributes to trigger our attraction, they are cued to our behavioural attributes. Specific behavioural attributes.

A babe can get you a mile long list of six-packs, tall and chocolate-skinned, blah blah blah and the next moment you will see her with a dude that is very far away from the ideal she has listed. The part of the brain responsible for attraction is the limbic system, and it knows neither logic nor reason.
lol, I get your point bro, but sometimes they just decide to settle for low when they find out that their long list n standard is becoming too unrealistic n maybe wen they get dribbled by such group they made their list for...believe me there are more underlying reasons to that other than what u pointed out. But u sure made some vital points.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
all4naija: Jeez! That can get me J Lo, Vivica Fox, Tyra Bank,Rihanna on my bed and buy me a Buggarti Veryon. Who are you? You must be a swindler.
Am Jasmine :Dand am better than those babes listed above,if u aint givin me 10mil dollars,awt of my wayyyy grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by harlos: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Am Jasmine :Dand am better than those babes listed above,if u aint givin me 10mil dollars,awt of my wayyyy grin
oh! Are u going to use that 10mil to buy the "jet" at back of ur name grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.