Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14477 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2012
Koolking:

You are a beauty to behold if that's really you in the profile image. I like your bluntness
Thanks. Thats me.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by gendebs(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by omicron(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
Lol. Thank God you ain't no girl grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
u r already on a date mr
topic says hw 2 ask a girl out
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by passionate88: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2012
Ify Angela: We shld b fwndz first , that way we get to knw each oda b4 askn me out. In askn me out the guy cld be creative about it. cheesy
nt all gals like going out wit a frnd.. Hw do we knw d signs that we could proceed wit d askin out?.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Smuthx(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep:
*shows him her 4th finger on the left hand* am sorry dude cheesy
Sorry dont do engage or married ladies. *attempts to go away* then turns back... will you like to have my number.. would love to keep in touch if you want to.. *silence.. for her to respond.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by YuggyMaxwell: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2012
Just be gentle nd friendly.. Say watever dat is on ur mind
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2012
Smuthx: Sorry dont do engage or married ladies. *attempts to go away* then turns back... will you like to have my number.. would love to keep in touch if you want to.. *silence.. for her to respond.
I am not interested in babysitting u tongue. What Nigerians call sugar-mummy undecided
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed: sorry to bore u if similar topics already exist on the forum ,I'm only trying to do a remix to jaidor's thread 'The best and practicable way to ask a girl out'

Personally I've been at the receiving end of insults from female folks when i tried to ask them out, this after trying to be as decent and as polite as possible even waiting for the best time and opportunity.

This makes me want to throw the question to ladies out there -how do you want us to approach you without earning insults and rudeness from you?

My brother, there in lies your problem.

You have to come to a place inside yourself where other people's opinions don't matter sh*t to you - including girls.

Women just want to be taken by a strong man who doesn't seek their permission. You are a hórny caveman and you just want to inseminate that chic.

See, the actual words you say to a woman in a conversation do not matter - AT ALL. Whatever you say will be coloured by WHO is saying it. For example my specs in women are curvy chics like Bee and Omotala, now, I will find whatever they say attractive because it's coming from them. Likewise anything you say will have value and be attractive because it is coming from an attractive guy.

What makes you attractive as a guy? Total delusional confidence in your awesomeness, absolute entitlement to that chic, expressing your séxual intent, acting through your intentions and relentless persistence (not stalking o grin).

Do you think girls appreciate it when you come to them, PRETEND to be a friend, buy her things you can't afford - to impress her while concealing your true intentions of bending her over and getting her pregnant.

When talking to a chic, the ONLY things that matter are your 'inner game' and your body-language. Your voice (deep, booming, loud as f*ck and breaking rapport tonality), laser eye-contact, then always be SMILING (this is huge) like a big joyous happy baby. Infect her with your joy and séxual enthusiasm.

Literally, talk to that chic with your penis. See, in fact what I 'open' most chics I find attractive with is "You look hot" - right off the bat she knows exactly where you are coming from. They deeply appreciate this like MAD. Like boobs and a$$, expressing your unwavering SÉXUAL INTENT to a woman is what makes a girl Hot for you, it is what gets her wet between the legs.

With this underlying current, ANYTHING you say to a girl will work. It doesn't require money, nor good looks or fame. This is POTENT SH*T!

Highly Recommended Articles:

*How To Create ‘Attraction Chaos’ To Get The Hotter Chicks.

*Being ‘Liked’ By Girls Doesn’t Get You Laid!… And Why Guys Fail In Dating.

*How The “Reckless Disaster Method” Attracts Fly Girls.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2012
I wonder why guys are always skipping the point.

walk straight to her and tell her "may i nyash you"? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by johnstar(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2012
I guess dis is 4 d female, wait make I go call my sis, or no am chatn on behalf of my sis, if u wanna ask my sis owt, u berra hold alot of cash if nt...... lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep: Just ask me out politely. cool

Politely how...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by sainty2k3(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2012
I move close as a freind first and one day I'll ask her what smileyis/are the quality she wants in a guy , whatever her answer , I'll then tell her that the reason why I ask the question was because I want to be her guy(BF or life partner) and follow it up with some lines smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Koolking(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep:
Thanks. Thats me.

Thumbs up. Cheers lady
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Smuthx(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep:
I am not interested in babysitting u tongue. What Nigerians call sugar-mummy undecided
*ding ding a bell rings in my head* if I go on trying, and she for a second; in her mind (some ladies are emotional) thinks this guy is trying to woo me and Maybe its working. I have started to destroy her perfect marriage. but is the last thing I want to do.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by StarblackM: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2012
You be foul.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mkoabiola: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2012
I taught ds thread is meant for gals not guys.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Smuthx: *ding ding a bell rings in my head* if I go on trying, and she for a second; in her mind (some ladies are emotional) thinks this guy is trying to woo me and Maybe its working. I have started to destroy her perfect marriage. but is the last thing I want to do.
Pathetic undecided
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Toyinakinjo(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2012
Una be fool: Lady: hey sweetie

Guy: my baby.... You are looking so take away today... Won't you like going out today?

Lady: yeah! Daz great! Would like going out for shopping. Hope you will pay for the shopping bills kiss

Guy: yeah, no problem with that, what is the summary of the items you intend buying?

Lady: BlackBerry porch, Range Rover classic, diamond necklace, , Iphone 5 for my ex and some other panties smiley Hope am not asking for too much?

Guy: hun? Can we break up please

Lady: Ok, pay for the bills first before we break up.

Guy: am going, bye...

Lady: Honey, please come back.. don't go now. An not done with my the listing yet. I forgot to add silicon bra....sad
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by sleekshedy(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2012
To all you guls, if you are looking for a man who is responsible, nice, loving,kind, faithful, caring, honest, trustworthy and rich!!! Don't worry Jesus is coming very soon and I mean very very soon. Ndi apari.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2012
No time for girls, make your money and girls will come running after you. Two things i avoid a lot..... love and attention.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by MissOpe(f): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2012
if someone who am older than asks me out gush...he'll see it from my facial appearance ...... ( will not smile,neither will I frown..but he'll get the message dat this is no go area..)...
If a guy who is older than me asks me out... Firstly I'll look at how presentable he is and when I mean presentable I don't mean how gudlooking he is.. I mean his dress sense and his and his poise... Won't be rude but if not interested will politely turn it down...
If otherwise ..i.e badly dressed...... Wuld just smile In order to avoid me insulting him den just walk away without turning back...... Period
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2012
Wit JUST 10million dollars as a gift to me,you kan ask me out,anytin other than that you re on your own angry
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by fonssy(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Would love to start up as friends with a guy, as the friendship progresses, one day you buy me a nice gift then you invite me to a nice restaurant or any nice place where we can have a one on one time and you ask me to date you.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by ikekings(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Wit JUST 10million dollars as a gift to me,you kan ask me out,anytin other than that you re on your own angry
That's more like it... grin grin grin...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2012
Hey boys, what y'all doing in here? Now all of you gerr'out!! Now!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by ganzydon(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep: Just ask me out politely. cool
will u like to go out with me please
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by deavicky(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Being a lady is not an easy thing so i respect that fate for that reason if a guy want to ask me out all he needs to do, is take me to nearby bar pallor and buy 4bottles of big stout 1 packet of cigar i will be all yours
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by tzetzefly(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
ganzydon: will u like to go out with me please
I would have love to undecided. I am married cool
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by tzetzefly(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to
close my eyes and hands a range rover
sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell
me to pls date u.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.