Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14480 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
sanb: Spot on gurl and nicely said...sometimes I just wonder why ladies resort to the tactic of insulting a guy simply because the guy tries to toast them. If it turns out that he’s not her type the lady goes all out to give a nasty answer. But again it boils down to the sort of lady you approach; I see no reason why a reasonable lady would want to portray that sort of attitude or character. It ain’t no crime to politely turn down the request and that can be done without sounding rude or being nasty.....
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
sanb: Spot on gurl and nicely said...sometimes I just wonder why ladies resort to the tactic of insulting a guy simply because the guy tries to toast them. If it turns out that he’s not her type the lady goes all out to give a nasty answer. But again it boils down to the sort of lady you approach; I see no reason why a reasonable lady would want to portray that sort of attitude or character. It ain’t no crime to politely turn down the request and that can be done without sounding rude or being nasty.....

Exactly. And even if he's not your type, who knows.. you might gain a good friend who'll help you out of a fix in future. Imagine going for a job interview and discovering your potential boss is the same guy you insulted a few days ago. Lol..the humiliation.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Shugamania:

Exactly. And even if he's not your type, who knows.. you might gain a good friend who'll help you out of a fix in future. Imagine going for a job interview and discovering your potential boss is the same guy you insulted a few days ago. Lol..the humiliation.
your comments so far on this topic had made me to vote you up...shows you think back and front and not just front front like most of your sisters...lol

But seriously, toasting and asking girls out needs to stop absolutely cos majority of girls have really messed it up, I would counsel any guy out there to completely avoid toasting, chyking, asking, etc girls out n focus on his career, studies, business, etc n pray to excel and see how wonderful life can be...guys u need to experience this, so try n hustle n let girls be. Let them admire themselves plz, stop embarrassing yourselves by toasting them n making them feel like a god plz wen they are also wishing to have u.

Can't u guys see how many ladies now rushing into the internet to find date, love, etc...of course there is bad market now o lol, so guys stop toasting n ignore them even if u so much admire her, try it from today n see smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by ikekings(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
DailyNews: guys u need to experience this, so try n hustle n let girls be. Let them admire themselves plz, stop embarrassing yourselves by toasting them n making them feel like a god plz wen they are also wishing to have u.
Nice point!!! cool cool cool...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by djcrown(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin cheesy grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by djcrown(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote][/quote]
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by djcrown(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Seriously naija gals need big time orientation on this issue.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
DailyNews: your comments so far on this topic had made me to vote you up...shows you think back and front and not just front front like most of your sisters...lol

But seriously, toasting and asking girls out needs to stop absolutely cos majority of girls have really messed it up, I would counsel any guy out there to completely avoid toasting, chyking, asking, etc girls out n focus on his career, studies, business, etc n pray to excel and see how wonderful life can be...guys u need to experience this, so try n hustle n let girls be. Let them admire themselves plz, stop embarrassing yourselves by toasting them n making them feel like a god plz wen they are also wishing to have u.

Can't u guys see how many ladies now rushing into the internet to find date, love, etc...of course there is bad market now o lol, so guys stop toasting n ignore them even if u so much admire her, try it from today n see smiley
Thanks.
U guys cant do without us though, and some girls just dont know better. Depends on the orientation u got while growing up and d company you keep.. So endure abeg.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
sanb: That’s so true...

Hahaha Lol.... I tell you this would be a case of "OH MY DAYS; I MADE A MISTAKE" and you'd just want the ground to open up and enter it.....the embarrassment would be unbearable...

grin grin grin.. and by then it will be too late.. No job for you.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Shugamania:
Thanks.
U guys cant do without us though, and some girls just dont know better. Depends on the orientation u got while growing up and d company you keep.. So endure abeg.

lol, funny...I don't need to dear cos I ain't into those stuffs for now....thanks though smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by blackbeau1(f): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2013
godspeed:

actually this is my favourite strategy but the snag in this is that you easily end up in the friend zone which no serious man wants.
again,walking up to a lady you''ve never talked to before ain't that easy,some ladies will be quick to read ur mind and come up with those rude attitudes even before u finish

even if u begin as friends,a day would come when you still have to define exactly what u want from d 'friendship'how will u go about this?some ladies will tell u u are taking there friendliness with u for granted and abusing same.and if u fail to speak up,expecting things to fall in place naturally ,she would just play along feigning she doesn't know what u want only for some new guy to come from no where and snatch her from right under nose

trust me,if you do it the right way,it works like a charm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.