Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14478 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dailynews pls keep it up , a good number of folks are learning from ur comments,
Don't mind all these naija ladies with their rotten orifices that expect us to be
Basket mouth, RMD, and pope John paul all in one package.

The earlier we guys get to realize that "FOCUS" is all we need to get every and anything that there is to get in life the better for us .

Bleep NAIJA ladies.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dailynews pls keep it up , a good number of folks are learning from ur comments,
Don't mind all these naija ladies with their rotten orifices, they expect us to be
Basket mouth, RMD, and pope John paul all in one package and yet sill having the basic qualities of a wife is completely absent in virtually all of them .

The earlier we guys get to realize that "FOCUS" is all we need to get every and anything that there is to get in life the better for us .

Bleep NAIJA ladies.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mrscolite(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Weird but I don't like bn asked out undecided ...we like each other smiley..u make me laugh..U task my brain& I see smartness in u..I feel good with you..we make out kiss..it was good..we r in a relationship cool..that's just me. I don't care what u have or don't have. Offically asking out is a NoNO for me,it just creepes me out.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
That's cool....
ikekings: I'm around...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hahahaha Lol...oh my days you always have a funny way of bring laugther to a thread..lol again...
kunletiwoo: Nice thread smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Bwoodlt: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
mrscolite: Weird but I don't like bn asked out undecided ...we like each other smiley..u make me laugh..U task my brain& I see smartness in u..I feel good with you..we make out kiss..it was good..we r in a relationship cool..that's just me. I don't care what u have or don't have. Offically asking out is a NoNO for me,it just creepes me out.

Kinda cool... that's how I like it! smiley
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: Hahahaha Lol...oh my days you always have a funny way of bring laugther to a thread..lol again...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
mrscolite: Weird but I don't like bn asked out undecided ...we like each other smiley..u make me laugh..U task my brain& I see smartness in u..I feel good with you..we make out kiss..it was good..we r in a relationship cool..that's just me. I don't care what u have or don't have. Offically asking out is a NoNO for me,it just creepes me out.
I endorse this post.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2012

Your post is all about "me" "me" "me". You must be very selfish. Typical of many naija girlz but when they turn 29 they suddenly remember that relationship is about "us" and would be looking for a guy to be commited to them.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Obizee316(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yomieluv: How else would I ask a girl out,than boasting of my achievements in life,eg: am chief Emeka,GCON,OFN,Ph.d,Msc,LLB.GCE,WAEC,G2,PDP,CAN,APGA etcimporter,exporter,general merchants,with 4 shops in Alaba,and 10 shop at idumota.
Spending money isn't my problem,date me,and ur worries are over. Dating u is a rare privilledge.
Which girl no go fall for this?
U 4got 2 add 'i own 4 canoe at d bank of river Benue',he he he rich chap
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2012

like i said,this strategy can easily backfire on d guy.i can understand why ladies favour this strategy-have a good guy close by call him friend or whatever but don't give any commitment yet while simultaneously and subterraneanly scan for some better guys.if a better guy comes,then tell ur so called friend u never expected anything other than friendship ab initio,and if u can't get somebody better,no problems a guy is handy.

in short,ladies who use this strategy always see the guy as something to fall back on
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
jp philips:

Do Nigerian ladies do such??

very well my brother.if u are not a nigerian ,then let me tell u ,it seems some nigerian ladies believe the amount of insults they dish out to their wooer is directly proportional to the level of their ego and hottness (or swag )
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mrscolite(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed:

like i said,this strategy can easily backfire on d guy.i can understand why ladies favour this strategy-have a good guy close by call him friend or whatever but don't give any commitment yet while simultaneously and subterraneanly scan for some better guys.if a better guy comes,then tell ur so called friend u never expected anything other than friendship ab initio,and if u can't get somebody better,no problems a guy is handy.

in short,ladies who use this strategy always see the guy as something to fall back on

Eherm,lol. I think u r (over-kakuing) my statement. I don't have lots of friends even I know a lot of people. So for me to give a particular guy my time,chatting on the phone nd all,trust me I already know what I want,so m nt scanning for a (better guy). It is just a matter of time before it become official. Infact,it can back fire more on d female,if the guy is the chop&run away kinda guy . But then it works for me so *shrugs*
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joan Johnson: Every Woman wants compliment,so go ahead and compliment her of that nice dress or hairdo she is putting on, she will DEFINITELY smile and say thank you. Then you can now say what you want but be real and be urself. Don't start with the Love Talk, that's a put off.I personally will appreciate us being frds before lovers. So make the first gist brief and then ask her for a drink some other time. Give her something to make her wanna see you again. Dnt tell her you saw her and fell in love with her, if u do, then u're doom to fail.

the bolded is what i disagree with,just common good morning or hi,some ladies will simply fail to answer but instead give u one of those ugly and annoying looks

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by girlking(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Do people S̤̥̈̊†̥̥ȋ̝̊̅̄ℓℓ do that? Ask people out.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by djcrown(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hey guys,I believe there is no universal formula for asking a gal out. What worked for asake might not work for christianna .. The first thing to do is to study whom you are deaaling with, moreeover as guys or a man,it is expected of you to understand body language and be capable of reading female mind,this gives you and edge in addition with your good look which is meant to create a fabulous first impression thus earning you an undeniable attention from the oppposite sex.abeg make we no blame gals who care about money and material things o, shey you sef want make your sister suffferput yourself in their high-hilled shoes and ask yourself,if you be lady,shey you go dream to marry poor manGod foorbid bad thing. Not even my lil sis or my unborn beautiful gals go even marry an average man to talk of poor manh. So guys,don't just hard,engage in productive work but be sensittive to your feelings cos your success in your carrier will neva bring to you the woman of your dream.be smart
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
mrscolite:

Eherm,lol. I think u r (over-kakuing) my statement. I don't have lots of friends even I know a lot of people. So for me to give a particular guy my time,chatting on the phone nd all,trust me I already know what I want,so m nt scanning for a (better guy). It is just a matter of time before it become official. Infact,it can back fire more on d female,if the guy is the chop&run away kinda guy . But then it works for me so *shrugs*

and the truth is there's no particular guy u 'give ur timing,chatting on the phone and all' my guess is there are at least three, possibly more.each guy will fancy his chances and even daydream about getting u
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
djcrown: The first thing to do is to study whom you are deaaling with, moreeover as guys or a man,it is expected of you to understand body language and be capable of reading female mind,this gives you and edge in addition with your good look which is meant to create a fabulous first impression thus earning you an undeniable attention from the oppposite sex

the fact is,u never can tell where u come across a lady u greatly admire.it can come to u so suddenly that u will have no time to study minds and body languages.will u let such a lady slip while u rue what should have been or will u want to feel free to express ur genuine feelings to her without getting ur ego bruised?
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
sanb: My take on this...No offense guys; but some guys come across as arrogant in their manner of approach and speaking when toasting a lady.

For me, the way I’ll like to be approached is listed below:

1)I’ll like a guy to be relaxed, don’t look agitated or nervous cos that’ll make me nervous too;

2)Don’t beat round the bush i.e. be direct as well as polite and do so in a confident manner;

3)The conversation you start with me has to flow easily i.e. don’t come with a rehearsed script cos I’ll easily know as I’ve got the detective skill and that’ll put me off i.e. it might result in me giving you the answer NOT INTERESTED;

4)Don’t rely too much on tips; i.e. 10 ways to woo a woman, 20 ways to toast a lady or 50 ways to ask a lady out..huh!!! I get tired myself sometimes when I read them cos most times, these tips don't necessarily work for everyone; and

5)Lastly, be your natural self and don’t come across as being artificial or egocentric cos you’ll only score zero in my book.

@op, hope these points help.....speaking from my point of view as a lady, that's the way I'll like to be approached... cool
thanks
but on the first point,it's only natural for u to be nervous when u don't know what to expect or what the outcome of an event will be.just like going for an interview or expecting a result u naturally feel nervous won't u?so i think u also have a role to play by making the guy feel relaxed around u even if he's not ur type of guy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mrscolite(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed:

and the truth is there's no particular guy u 'give ur timing,chatting on the phone and all' my guess is there are at least three, possibly more.each guy will fancy his chances and even daydream about getting u

Wrong guess AGAIN...I don't chat with three guys at the same time not even two guys..that's just nt me. undecided the WORST I can do is break up with guy A on d 1st of Jan and start liking /chatting with guy B 3rd of Jan. No time to check time. wink
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by urpee28(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
hope you wulnt mind buggati veron
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
mrscolite:

Wrong guess AGAIN...I don't chat with three guys at the same time not even two guys..that's just nt me. undecided the WORST I can do is break up with guy A on d 1st of Jan and start liking /chatting with guy B 3rd of Jan. No time to check time. wink

my lady,reality is not that simple.how am i suppose to believe at any time T,u only have one male 'friend',even from ur profile i can see two guys following u and that's on nairaland .how about Facebook ?twitter ? just one guy at a time? again reality is not as simple
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
skydeep: Just ask me out politely. cool

from d few posts I've seen from ladies on this thread,it seems most ladies only have a vague idea of how they'll like to be approached,yet u see girls poking fun and humiliating guys who ask them out in a way they(guys)deem appropriate
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
LesbianBoy: Poster some questions for you!

What do you do for a living, are you RICH

If you are a student, do you have ''Rep''

If you are a student, are you a first class guy (as in your result, are you a guy that is intelligent)

LASTLY

Are you GOODLOOKING and have SWAG

Waiting for ya reply!

i work I'm not a student and yeah am good looking but for swag ,can't tell
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by mrscolite(f): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
godspeed:

my lady,reality is not that simple.how am i suppose to believe at any time T,u only have one male 'friend',even from ur profile i can see two guys following u and that's on nairaland .how about Facebook ?twitter ? just one guy at a time? again reality is not as simple

Hahahahaha...now u r giving me jokes. My dear,u don't have to believe. I really didn't want to say this cos someone is going to feel good for already calling me selfish,but I choose my man. Like I said I know loads of pple,but I choose who I like. M nt saying guys don't come to me,but m very blunt& don't waste pple's time,I even get to introduce them to other chicks. Bottom line still remains I don't like bn asked out. tongue (M hungry now so m off for now)
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by nairaman66(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
What is wrong with all the guys that have been commenting here? Are you ladies?

Any way let me talk, if I was a girl and a guy asked me out if I don't fancy him I'll definitely decline but accept to go out unconditionally with someone I fancy! That is if I'm a girl!

Now to the rest of you guys, don't comment, just watch from the sidelines and let's learn how the ladies like it!

NA WASH!!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by jpphilips(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2012
godspeed:

very well my brother.if u are not a nigerian ,then let me tell u ,it seems some nigerian ladies believe the amount of insults they dish out to their wooer is directly proportional to the level of their ego and hottness (or swag )

who said i aint Nigerian?? but why will a lady you approached insult you is what i dont understand?? what did you say to her?? do you look like a monster and expect to get an embrace from strangers?? do you sweat profusely after struggling out your frustrations in a public commuter and wish her to jump at your pathetic squalor?? did you speak hindu?? do u have fowl breath?? i don't get why someone should insult you. it doesn't make sense to me.

Talking about swagg?? what is swagg? what is your business with her swagg or you forgot your mission??

i think the OP has some growing up to do, as a matter of fact you as the Man should be doing the insulting not the other way round.

lemme put myself in that situation, i walk into a grocery store and i find a lady appealing, something must have captivated me to walk up to her, nice shoes! i compliment, then what?? she insults me??

i don't get it?? am i wearing a Halloween costume? as a matter of fact if i throw that compliment and you give me that "i am not interested eye" i will stop and ask you if you didn't hear my compliment?? the least you can get is an apology, its that simple.

well, i don't know your kinda girls but hey!! i don't have business with Animals. who is that lady in Naija that wont say thanks!! to my compliment or a smile at the very least?? they never born am, that day you will tell me who your father is, she dey craze her papa dey mould man? abi her brother chop witch?? well, chicks dey look face shaa.

well, i ve not been in that position so i may not understand what you guys mean.

what happened to your own mouth if she insults you for complimenting her?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Shugamania(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2012
ikekings: You should know that the girl who wrote that was just joking...

It wasnt even a girl.

sanb: Agreed!!! It’s only natural for anyone to feel nervous. Hence the reason why you need to be relaxed as I mentioned. If you're relaxed when coming to me then it'll only be normal for me to be relaxed as well. It’s like when you go for an interview and you see that those conducting the interview with you are relaxed then you’ll be relaxed as well.

MATURITY plays a role in determining the answer you give..... So even if he’s not my type of guy, I still don’t have to insult him or be rude....

Thank u jare... Insulting a guy just because he asked u out speaks volumes about ur kind of person and the way u were brought up. What's wrong with a polite disinterested smile? I no know where these guys dey come across all these kind girls sef and they come back here to make unfounded generalisations.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2012
jp philips:

who said i aint Nigerian?? but why will a lady you approached insult you is what i dont understand?? what did you say to her?? do you look like a monster and expect to get an embrace from strangers?? do you sweat profusely after struggling out your frustrations in a public commuter and wish her to jump at your pathetic squalor?? did you speak hindu?? do u have fowl breath?? i don't get why someone should insult you. it doesn't make sense to me.

Talking about swagg?? what is swagg? what is your business with her swagg or you forgot your mission??

i think the OP has some growing up to do, as a matter of fact you as the Man should be doing the insulting not the other way round.

lemme put myself in that situation, i walk into a grocery store and i find a lady appealing, something must have captivated me to walk up to her, nice shoes! i compliment, then what?? she insults me??

i don't get it?? am i wearing a Halloween costume? as a matter of fact if i throw that compliment and you give me that "i am not interested eye" i will stop and ask you if you didn't hear my compliment?? the least you can get is an apology, its that simple.

well, i don't know your kinda girls but hey!! i don't have business with Animals. who is that lady in Naija that wont say thanks!! to my compliment or a smile at the very least?? they never born am, that day you will tell me who your father is, she dey craze her papa dey mould man? abi her brother chop witch?? well, chicks dey look face shaa.

well, i ve not been in that position so i may not understand what you guys mean.

[color=#990000]what happened to your own mouth if she insults you for complimenting her?

[/color]

Lolz... grin cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.