Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242986 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
passe:

I will do something about your request.

Thanks man. Let me know as soon as it lands.

NB: you got mail.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
ola andru: Hello Fluffy ßåƀў,

Read ur post ăŋƌ áм willing to help, my girlfriend sells cheap bail of kiddies wear straight from cotonou...ăŋƌ she has a store in ojo alaba area if u r interested please call her On̶̲̥̅̊ 08164624462,08183215860 (or beababy411@gmail.com)she is extremely nice ăŋƌ willing to help also if u need brazillian, peruvian, malaysian natural hair u could also call her for ur supplies.

Merry xmas ăŋƌ a happy new in advance!

Thanks. Her numbers have been noted. I am working out stuff with Pase for now.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SeanBriggs: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] pls am from port harcourt,, and am interested about getting the grade A shirts for men. How do I go about this? Pls help.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sean Briggs: [color=#990000][/color] pls am from port harcourt,, and am interested about getting the grade A shirts for men. How do I go about this? Pls help.

I don't want to believe that distance should be a problem.Don't you have a friend,relative or associate in Lagos? If the answer is affirmative,I believe,you can get in touch with such person to get the cloth on your behalf and you both will then finalise on how best to send it to you.Alternatively,you can also contact fluffybaby and ask her permission to connect you to the person that helps her in Lagos.Fluffybaby lives in Abuja and she also buys from Lagos.Hope this helps?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SeanBriggs: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ok! thanks a lot..
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SeanBriggs: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Though I was thinking that some of this bale stuff gets to port harcourt too.. Its gonna be my first time in this..
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sean Briggs: Though I was thinking that some of this bale stuff gets to port harcourt too.. Its gonna be my first time in this..

Bales of cloth could get to anywhere in Nigeria,it all depends on the base/orgin of the seller.If I were to be based in PH,those bales could as well get to PH b4 I start selling.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
those trying to contact me...will respond to mailin address left b4 the end of today as was away on hol. just out of curiousity, is children jean ok?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
pls i am interested in kiddies mixed grade A. Pls get in touch with me through emmydeep@gmail.com. Give me all neccesary details if you deal on such.
I am waiting o.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
jaykai24: fluffybabe... i told u abt mine coming in ghana must go bag isnt it? well, when it comes u check and see what the clothes re like...their re two ways to it, take the risk and buy bale or buy from ghana must go.
buying in bales is risky as u paying for blind cloths while if u come across sincere ghana must go seller, he wont mind allowing u to go through them clothes before u pay...which i wont mind as i pick and pack mine by myself.
Jaykai24, i am interested in your stuff. Kiddies mixed grade A. Reach me via (emmydeep@gmail.com)
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
chinosxl:

Whats the weight in lbs or kg in the above stated prices? I have a container load of used clothes but postponed shipping till jan 2013 due to multiple projects on hand. I will be visiting Cotonou in a couple weeks to research prices and other things.
My bros am interested in your stuff. Do reach me via , emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hi,if you ready to do business inbox me your phone number so that i can call you asap.festuss_adelaja@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gowaga68: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jaykai24 n co sellers, can you kindly drop ya contact just in case?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
gowaga68: Jaykai24 n co sellers, can you kindly drop ya contact just in case?
wkingsley24@yahoo.ie not dot com pls
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gowaga68: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
jaykai24:
wkingsley24@yahoo.com
Ok na, make una dey reach am o, but bros i go wan know hw much ur package dey cost?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Pacemaker: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Interesting thread. I did send brand new children clothes to Nigeria last summer and had a very ugly experience using families as middle men and also inconsistent buyers. Please be very careful sending clothes to Nigeria for when it gets there you won't be able to bring it back to your base if things dont go as promised. The excuse was that my clothes were too thick and for that they wont pay much for the goods. I had to cut my loss. Good luck every one and I applaud the honesty here. I would like to send bails of used first grade children clothes from States but the price I am seeing here for a bail wont cut my shipping.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Pacemaker: Interesting thread. I did send brand new children clothes to Nigeria last summer and had a very ugly experience using families as middle men and also inconsistent buyers. Please be very careful sending clothes to Nigeria for when it gets there you won't be able to bring it back to your base if things dont go as promised. The excuse was that my clothes were too thick and for that they wont pay much for the goods. I had to cut my loss. Good luck every one and I applaud the honesty here. I would like to send bails of used first grade children clothes from States but the price I am seeing here for a bail wont cut my shipping.

Lesson 1: Never use family and friend for business..Business should remain business even if you want to involve families or friends.

Lesson 2: You need to go back for more tutelage and apprentiship on how these boiz that do import the bales of clothes do make massive profits on them. I suggest you take time off your office job and go stay with them at the factories or charity homes where they actually get the bales. then folllow up till the good are discharged in naija.

Best of luck next time!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Pacemaker: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
feelamong:

Lesson 1: Never use family and friend for business..Business should remain business even if you want to involve families or friends.

Lesson 2: You need to go back for more tutelage and apprentiship on how these boiz that do import the bales of clothes do make massive profits on them. I suggest you take time off your office job and go stay with them at the factories or charity homes where they actually get the bales. then folllow up till the good are discharged in naija.

Best of luck next time!
I totally agree with you but I can't quit my job for a hobby.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pacemaker:
I totally agree with you but I can't quit my job for a hobby.

haha..u actually do not need to quit! just do it during ur vacation or take a leave of absence for a couple of months!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
I seem to be having little delay based on my time target of shipment. This is as a result of running multiple projects with huge capital outlay at the same time.I need to sort out some pressing issues in Nigeria and Canada before I can ship my consignment.To put record straight,I have all my cars and bales of cloth ready for shipment but I need to sort out some issues that will probably take me some few weeks before I can commence shipment.I'm highly sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone.Regards
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
passe: I have confirmed the receipt of the following GRADE 1 bales of cloth for my shipment to Nigeria in few weeks time.
1.MEN SHIRT(SHORT & LONG SLEEVES & POLO)-2
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
6.LADIES TIME UP(MIXED TOPS)-3
7.LADIES JEANS-2

In addition,I have the following GRADE 2 bales of cloth;
1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.BRA-3

I shall keep us all informed when my consignment arrives Lagos.Kindly feel free to contact me on my email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk if you have any inquiry.

Regards.

Passe

I seem to be having little delay based on my time target of shipment. This is as a result of running multiple projects with huge capital outlay at the same time.I need to sort out some pressing issues in Nigeria and Canada before I can ship my consignment.To put record straight,I have all my cars and bales of cloth ready for shipment but I need to sort out some issues that will probably take me some few weeks before I can commence shipment.I'm highly sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone.Regards
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
passe:

ok bro! so how long delays do we expect now? 0ne month? once its shipped just keep us in the know!

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
feelamong:

ok bro! so how long delays do we expect now? 0ne month? once its shipped just keep us in the know!

I'm looking at btw 3wks to 1month all things being equal.Thanks for your understanding on this issue.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2013
30card:
I will like to have 1 bale of male shirt and 1 bale of ladies top mixed

Could you please provide me with your no and email for future correspondence? You can forward it to wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tdmoggy: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2013
My company sorts and grades okrika here in London. We started shipping direct to nigeria last year Christmas and our goods were well received, though our first shipment was for used shoes A grade. We are preparing to ship another load of shoes and clothes ( mostly children A grade). We collect the clothes ourself in London and sort and bale it ourselves in our factory.
We want to establish relationships with buyers directly or genuine introducers. Send email to Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ticon4life(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
pls are they selling in bales or in unit, if is in bale like how much per grade a $ b bale.
Thanks.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tdmoggy: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2013
The London Clothes are Sold in Bales.
Direct sales will be in Lagos, so the items will be available in Nigeria for buyers, especially those that pre-ordered

There is no requirement for you to pay in advance.
All who have expressed interest and / or ordered specific items will be contacted when items land, and you will be able to come and inspect before you pay for bales.

Send an email with your requirements and contact details to Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gowaga68: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2013
tdmoggy: The London Clothes are Sold in Bales.
Direct sales will be in Lagos, so the items will be available in Nigeria for buyers, especially those that pre-ordered

There is no requirement for you to pay in advance.
All who have expressed interest and / or ordered specific items will be contacted when items land, and you will be able to come and inspect before you pay for bales.

Send an email with your requirements and contact details to Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Posint the price range would be more better pls.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tope777(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
belu:

I am interested. Is a good business in nigeria. Contact me on +2348033286526. Or ebikay2@yahoo.com

am interested too so also ladies bag/shoe,mens cloth and childrens cloth my mail add is david.omotosho@gmail.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tope777(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
passe: I have confirmed the receipt of the following GRADE 1 bales of cloth for my shipment to Nigeria in few weeks time.
1.MEN SHIRT(SHORT & LONG SLEEVES & POLO)-2
2.LADIES BLOUSE-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2
4.CHILDREN JEANS-4
5.MEN JEANS-1
6.LADIES TIME UP(MIXED TOPS)-3
7.LADIES JEANS-2

In addition,I have the following GRADE 2 bales of cloth;
1.CHILDREN MIX-1
2.CHILDREN JEANS-3
3.CHILDREN SHORTS-2

Interested pls get in touch david.omotosho@gmail.com
4.BRA-3

I shall keep us all informed when my consignment arrives Lagos.Kindly feel free to contact me on my email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk if you have any inquiry.

Regards.

Passe
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2013
Can anyone tell me the current price of grade 1 bale of okrika?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.