Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242998 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Profs: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
For those that need contact or business partner in Lagos.'This is what i do,you will what you want and i will go market to purchase it and do the waybill to you via any transportation company of your chioce.I help my customer to buy bale of first grade okirika at Katagua and send it to them on commission bases.You can call me on 08189848346 for further enquire.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by sekielo(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2013
hi.i am in Italy and i often send shoes and clothes to my guy in Nigeria to sell at wholesales price.at presently he have some new Italian designers clothes and women shoes,including rubber sandals,packing shirts and men boxers at wholesales prices in Lagos .if you are interested, please call Diya on +2348182423030 cause i am planning to go into full container business later maybe you may likely get some grade A as well in time to come.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by geagle55(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
i am planing to send 40 feet container of used cloths selected grade from europe to benin republic..like how much is d cost of clearing in cotonuo nd d prices each bale cost in 200kg.

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by geagle55(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
this topic is bored now........no reply
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Profs: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Sean Briggs: [color=#990000][/color] pls am from port harcourt,, and am interested about getting the grade A shirts for men. How do I go about this? Pls help.
Nobody will want to tell their source for this goods,in lagos here the market days are Monday,Wed and Friday.Grade A shirts for men cost 55k here in lagos,you can do your research there concerning the price if you ok with the price then call me on 08189848346 i will be buying it and waybill to you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by floxy: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi y'all! Am an importer from de United States, and I sell bales of children clothes, bedsheets and women, grade A shirts for men, baby pusher, baby car seats, baby high chair, baby beds, baby and adult matresses, hard and soft toys, baby bouncer, baby walker, baby swing, scooters, camping beds, children laptops, kids' and adults' bicycles, school bags, laptop bags, books,ironing board, perfumes, shoes(both men, women and kids), cooking utensils, skating shoes, mowers(used to cut grass), pressure washer, cars, e.t.c. I can be reached @ floxy242002@yahoo.com. Then I'll send u further info dat u need. Please no money in advance until u see what u r buying. u hv 2 be in de warehouse de day am offloading my goods then we do debusiness 4rm there. its no scam but real. smiley wink
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Good day!

I'm confirming that the 1st batch of my consignment had left Toronto Canada on March 27, 2013.I will communicate subsequent shipment later.Below are the summary of what will be in stock in the next 6weeks;clothes,cars,vegetable oil and others.

USED CLOTH GRADE 1
1.CHILDREN MIX-7 BALES
2.CHILDREN JOGGERS(TOPS & TROUSERS)-2 BALES
3.LADIES TIME TOP (MIXED TOPS)-1 BALE
4. LADIES TROUSERS- 1 BALE
5.MEN COTTON SHIRT-1 BALE
6.MEN JEANS-1 BALE
7.LADIES BLOUSE -5 BALES
8.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS-1BALE

In addition,the GRADE 2 bale of cloth available ;
1.CHILDREN MIX-5 BALES

I also have 2 Units of Mazda MPV 2002 Model that goes for N870K last and One unit of Nissan Altima 1999 model for N750K last.Please note that you can't get the prices I'm offering for the cars anywhere in Lagos.Pls mark my words.

Finally,I also have in stock Hundreds of D' Angelo 3 liters vegetable.D'Angelo Brands prides itself on bringing the very best to your table. Like a Premium Vegetable Oil, perfect for salads, frying, cooking, or Baking. D'Angelo Vegetable Oil makes every meal truly great.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for the patience and understanding so far. I shall communicate with you in due course once my shipment arrives Lagos.

Kindly feel free to contact me on my email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk if you have any inquiry.

Best regards,

Passe

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jay81: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
@jaykai:pls hw much is ur children cloths dat comes in ghana must go bags contact me on ijay81@yahoo.com or 08035375466
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by adachichi: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
I am looking for serious buyer for childrens grade AAA plus cream used wears from London baled at 55Kg in Lagos 1000 bales monthly serious buyer only, will open before payment. Serious buyers should contact Mr Chyke at info@michicompany.com. They are all Mixed childrens wears. Email for any price inquire. First come first serve, We already have customer list. Know London is the highest quality bear in Mind with price before coming. Remember Nigeria customs issue is solved so get ready to get better quality at hand.[color=#006600] wink
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Profs: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Children and adult Uk first grade Okirika available for by Akube importer.45kg of men's akube t-shirt(okirika) go for 55k and children mixed cost 125k contains about 400-450pcs.Call 08189848346 for more enq.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2013
Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies caprice(wrong spelling i guess)
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

Note: these bales will not be staying in Lagos as they will be moving to Lokoja immediately so let me know your order before i move them down.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good quality.

Also include brand new ladies top[b][/b]s(blouses), kids cloths, plain t shirt(100% cotton), jerseys, back packs(school bag), polos...pics coming soon bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
pics coming soon [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ashaba86(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2013
fluffybaby:

sorry for replying late: my bb is down and nepa is not helping maters: using my bros nokia phone just getting the hang of it: will upload pics tonight when i charge besides finally got to catch some sleep after my shock last night, please you have to bear with me. Let me try to go to fb now.
pls can i have ur bb pin for easy communication, tnx.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tdmoggy: 11:59am On May 08, 2013
In our Lagos warehouse Now
For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)

SUPER AA London Bales:
Children mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by tdmoggy: 2:21pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from London in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sorting and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 3:21am On May 10, 2013
Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

Note: these bales will not be staying in Lagos as they will be moving to Lokoja immediately so let me know your order before i move them down.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good qualities.

Also include brand new ladies top[b][/b]s(blouses), kids cloths, plain t shirt(100% cotton), jerseys, back packs(school bag), polos...pics coming soon bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
here are samples of sets of 5piece baby wear ranging from new born-2yrs, comes in blue, yellow and lime and comes 10 sets in a box(carton)
samples of ladies apple bottom designer tops...sorry about the pics

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Victor31(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2013
honeyguy: Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good qualities.

here are samples of sets of 5piece baby wear ranging from new born-2yrs, comes in blue, yellow and lime and comes 10 sets in a box(carton)
samples of ladies apple bottom designer tops...sorry about the pics
Could you upload pix of the gowns and whats the cost of the gown and ladies top bale?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2013
ill upload a sample gown later...the ladies top and gown will go for N50k
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jay81: 2:04am On May 16, 2013
Pls hw much for children mix nd also d sets in carton,tnx 08035375466
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 5:08am On May 16, 2013
the children mix i can do N55k and the children sets in carton N12k/carton 10pieces or N10k/carton if you buy 5cartons
VERY CHEAP
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2013
honeyguy: the children mix i can do N55k and the children sets in carton N12k/carton 10pieces or N10k/carton if you buy 5cartons
VERY CHEAP

GIVE ME UR DETAILS ASAP
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2013
adachichi: I am looking for serious buyer for childrens grade AAA plus cream used wears from London baled at 55Kg in Lagos 1000 bales monthly serious buyer only, will open before payment. Serious buyers should contact Mr Chyke at info@michicompany.com. They are all Mixed childrens wears. Email for any price inquire. First come first serve, We already have customer list. Know London is the highest quality bear in Mind with price before coming. Remember Nigeria customs issue is solved so get ready to get better quality at hand.[color=#006600] wink

Hei, the email address you quoted above is wrong... it keeps bouncing back as error!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2013
feelamong:

GIVE ME UR DETAILS ASAP

bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by onitilo: 9:26am On May 17, 2013
i can supply you ladies top and children's wears from Lagos. we sell Grade Ab only for more info call 07089210967

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 9:37am On May 17, 2013
Buyers on nairaland,Grade A okrika used cloths,shoes and toys just arrive from USA this are not baled so that you can see what you are paying for.

Kids mix cloths and shoes
Ladies mix cloths and shoes
Men mix cloths and shoes
Toys
Bed sheets
Pillow case
Dufee

For more info call 08039796585 or 07069662585

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:36pm On May 17, 2013
Check our seletions out...

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 6:38pm On May 17, 2013
70% of our slections are name brand.....
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 10:24am On May 20, 2013
Just arrive...
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2013
Kindly contact Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 for your Grade 1 Bales of Used cloths from Canada.Several bales will be available on June 1,2013.Kindly call her on the no above or email wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further inquiries.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by feelamong(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2013
passe: Kindly contact Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 for your Grade 1 Bales of Used cloths from Canada.Several bales will be available on June 1,2013.Kindly call her on the no above or email wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further inquiries.

well done Wale...calling her straight away!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2013
feelamong:

well done Wale...calling her straight away!

We had some issue with custom.....This has since been resolved,the bales will be available on June 3.Kindly contact Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 for your reservations now."First come come ,first serve" or email wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further inquiries.Regds
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
We have in stock hundreds of D'Angelo Brand vegetable oil from Ontario,CANADA.The brand prides itself on bringing the very best to your table. Like a Premium Vegetable Oil, perfect for salads, frying, cooking, or Baking. D'Angelo Vegetable Oil makes every meal truly great.

Each 3Litres goes for N1200 only on retail purchases while it goes for N1100 for bulk purchases.

A Trial will certainly convince you. Kindly grab your phone and connect to Mrs Toriola on 08023815941.

Sincere regards
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by SporoX: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2013
Waoh! Finally got this thread at last. Pls am a student and will like to support my self with selling of Grade AAA Men shirts while on campus, to make ends meet. Pls I need a faithful person that can help out. I can be available in lagos to verify the credibility. But also know that I cant afford many bales ooo. Pls get in touch with me ASAP on 08067486602...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.