Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex (973 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by flexyobi: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
On a faithful saturday,we suppose to see but  ve an engagement a weddin to attend wit my mum.Ƌά̲̣̥†̥ same day  was in a gud mood wit her. promised her  won't stay long at the weddin so we cn see.she went to make her hair frm there d ex called her and asked fδя̣ a date she accepted and went out wit him. was suppose to attend a frnds birthday party wit her Ƌά̲̣̥†̥ same day in d evening only to ✆ her she lied.the way she talked  knew sth was wrong she was nt comfortable and . Told her am bck she should come over or better stil come and pick her up she said she is coming. nvr knew she was wit the ex and she lied to me.later  knew sth is going on cos  felt it  called again she didnt ans my ✆.later at nite she called to apologize she is Sorry º°˚˚°ºoo.she later told me wat happened bt she opened up cos  knw hw to investigate matters and hw to throw a question.cn u stil continue the relationship wit her if she was ur gal frnd
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oh my Gad! I can't believe I opened this... Whatever undecided
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by 190theclown: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Relationship wahala every blessed day angry angry
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'll make her my ex. . . That one no hard.
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by dmcdad: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

As in ehn... The thing don tire person
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by 190theclown: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
dmcdad:

As in ehn... The thing don tire person

Na the-season and no money 2spend arund
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Op, is she a Nigerian ? I mean your girl
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dump her na. E dey hard?
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MAD MAN
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Roseey0(f): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Follow ur hrt..
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Roseey0: Follow ur hrt..
Are you kidding me? What heart?
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Exponental(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2012
Love is blind abi?........expect more 2 come. Dont be surprised in future if ur 1st born is 4 ur landlord: may God open ur eyes n brain.
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by tashanja(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2012
Nope sad
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by abifoluwa: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2012
what i will do is unmentionable
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by Mynd44: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2012
I don't forgive unfaithfulness. If she does it, it's the end
Re: Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex by 2goodbobo(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2012
I'll make her my ex. .

You took the word right out of my mind. Our brains are in dovetail on that one bro

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / How Would You Handle This Please? / What Caused Your Relationship Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.