Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26098 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by MrsCork2(f): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
lynpetra: The only person I won't cheat on is mu husband.He is the only person that I can be loyal to.......so YES,I sometimes I do cross that fidelity line in compromising relationships. cool.always preferred open relationships because I no fit for headache or wahala jare.when I see a man that I am ok with,I wud be loyal and respectful in our marriage.na pipkin and companion I want,everything else is secondary.

Prost!tute
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by OnlyemmyM(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrsCork2:

Prost!tute
I wish could have a lady like you who got a good reason just as you do, But the truth is that some ladies are very funny when it comes to been faithful
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by msrita(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ...........

Rights? Were you guys married or what? Coz I don't think sex in a relationship is an obligation , it only becomes your right when you're married, in a relationship , its not an obligation , its just a bonus, and both must agree and be willing for it to be enjoyed.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
msrita:

Rights? Were you guys married or what? Coz I don't think sex in a relationship is an obligation , it only becomes your right when you're married, in a relationship , its not an obligation , its just a bonus, and both must agree and be willing for it to be enjoyed.
Chineke!! This thread is as old as fvck..... Forgotten about it sef.... How you take find am Does it matter .... Errrrmmmm, you talked bout bonus here.....Okay, she denied me of 'em bonuses which is my right then.... Anyways, about cheating on my gf, she caused it.... Always giving me excuses that she was busy.... When she visits, she wouldn't want us have sex either.... Ah never knew she was buzy fvckin' her colleague.... Untill she got preggy....You know thatz the fruit of her buzinezz... She's married to the n*gga now sef.....Mtcheeeeeew!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by msrita(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Chineke!! This thread is as old as fvck..... Forgotten about it sef.... How you take find am Does it matter .... Errrrmmmm, you talked bout bonus here.....Okay, she denied me of 'em bonuses which is my right then.... Anyways, about cheating on my gf, she caused it.... Always giving me excuses that she was busy.... When she visits, she wouldn't want us have sex either.... Ah never knew she was buzy fvckin' her colleague.... Untill she got preggy....You know thatz the fruit of her buzinezz... She's married to the n*gga now sef.....Mtcheeeeeew!!

Okay dats cul. Hope u with someone who doesn't deny u your bonus. Wish u luck.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
msrita:

Okay dats cul. Hope u with someone who doesn't deny u your bonus. Wish u luck.
Lwkmd ... The last time i checked you coined the word "Bonus" Well That's not ish by now... Am okay
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by mirexxx(f): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
oyedun82:
I DONT LYK CALLING IT CHEATING BUT PLAN B. Whenever she refuse to play like tevez against bayern then i wil make Use of the standard plan B whch is the better replacement.

BUT THAT WAS THEN O NOT INTO SUCH AGAIN.
good
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by mirexxx(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:

Okay Saint Obi
lol dats funny
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Juniperlee190(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

All through the thread you've been sounding like someone that deserves to be cheated on.

Btw, there is no union that can give you rights over anyone's body....married or not, if they don't want to sleep with you, they never have to.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Juniperlee190:

All through the thread you've been sounding like someone that deserves to be cheated on.

Btw, there is no union that can give you rights over anyone's body....married or not, if they don't want to sleep with you, they never have to.

Mtcheeeeew!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.