Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It (1646 Views)

What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2008
OMONUNU, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER U LIKE, THIS LAND IS A FREE WORLD, AND I DONT THINK IM AS BAD AS THAT,
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Rebellious(f): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
outlawcum4:

REBELLIOUS, WHAT MAKES You THINK I CANT SAY SUCH TO YOU FACE TO FACE, I'M A GHETTO SOLDIER AND EVEN IF You PUT A GUN ON MY FACE, IM STILL GONNA MAINTAIN MY STAND ON WHO I AM.
I MAY WANT TO SHOW SOME RESPECT ONLY IF You HAPPEN TO BE A WOMAN.

Ghetto soldier? Boy, you're tripping becuz you ain't seen nothing yet. Hope you don't cry out for your mama when a gun is actually pointed to your face, asswipe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Cheating? Please People Help Me O Abeg: / Is Monogamy A Myth ? / What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.