Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34276 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin
see ur head. If na dry joke now you for don hide am
uj_sizzle: *stumbles in* it's already begun?
If u want I can volunteer to woo you oooo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin
It's an off post n ur rili shinning ur teeth @ it ehn?:>
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
grin. Introduction I guess cool
Ok. I for fear. . . grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please I'm so sorry 4been late, am actually travelling/driving alone and almost 4got, I would drop my lines wen I get 2 d next eatery-pardon my words na fone I dey use and I'm using one Hand 2type abeg- am around
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: It's an off post n ur rili shinning ur teeth @ it ehn?:>
It's not. . . She was wooing Barack.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Rhymez i was expecting more from you... Your handle sounds like a guy that can flow with words...
Chai! Do I smell jealousy?!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
If you need help, send me a PM and I will help with some lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
grin. Introduction I guess cool
hmmmm, it better be o...cos after all the noise you made, it will be a big disappointment if that's all you got.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It's not. . . She was wooing Barack.
hahahahahahaha! You no well grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: If you need help, send me a PM and I will help with some lines
grin grin grin grin
i guess Binger needs help
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
WHAT A SHOW without Frontpage! grin
Viewing this topic: 1Dray(m), posh9ky(f), omiobo, Dyt (f), fairygeh(f), RudySmith(m), Ikology(m), lalaosky(f), uj_sizzle(f), lipsyliscious, Ishilove(f), Mynd_44(m), flanrey(m), ibkonis(m), 2tex(m), madame_bebe(f), Beync (f), wonda26(m), binger(m), Eze Promoe(m), Rhymez(m), Chukskalidon(m), gree-die(f), IZUKWU(m), Nnekacherry, D-Explorer, Sijo01(f), ItsModella(f), Shollypopz(f), sexkillz(m), hornipipe(m), 190-the-clown, farud(f), ikekings(m), ~vicky~, Vanneni(f), Goldieluks, Oahray(m), dmcdad(m) and 4 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello vicky.
From the depths of my heart I write…
Taking a trip down the memory lane,I remember my early days in here
Then, nairaland meant only a source of news for me,
but one tender morning,My soul thought of it as a source of love.

My emotions where stirred like never before.I felt amazingly drowsy as I beheld the beauty of wisdom showcased in the reply of a maiden on one particular thread.
I became interested in her.I looked forward to hear her speak, and each time I saw her moniker,I got excited.
Like a 9-month old boy when he sees his mother’s bosom, such was my feeling at her presence.

Day and night,I thought about the lovely one that has stolen my heart.I couldn’t think a thing without my heart whispering her name and speaking of her thus,

She is a natural beauty, needing no make-up on her pretty face,for there is nothing to make up
She is perfect,from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet,mortal men think of her as an Angel
She is sexy,at the sight of her voluptuous figure,even the Pope himself,will despise his faith and deny celibacy
She is without any match.In wisdom,virtue, character,beauty,gait, …all the maidens of the earth look up to her as an idol.
She is You…you, Vicky, the love of my life.

As seedlings crave for sunlight, as fire longs for air, so my soul desires your love each minute
Fairest one,I need you, to live,to breathe,to think and to walk the shores of the seas...
Will you be mine forever?

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Chai! Do I smell jealousy?!
angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1010101: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
Please I'm so sorry 4been late, am actually travelling/driving alone and almost 4got, I would drop my lines wen I get 2 d next eatery-pardon my words na fone I dey use and I'm using one Hand 2type abeg- am around

A lot of false info

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
This is the defination of a SHOW
Viewing this topic: fairygeh(f), vivian chinaza(f), madame_bebe(f), Idowuogbo(f), HumbledbYGrace(f), ayobase(m), AlterEgo(tm), Redmosquito(m), IZUKWU(m), flanrey(m), ikekings(m), Chukskalidon(m), Mynd_44(m), Dyt(f), RudySmith(m), 1Dray(m), Vanneni(f), Ishilove(f), Beync(f), Ikology(m), wonda26(m), uj_sizzle(f), posh9ky(f), D-Explorer, Sijo01(f), Goldieluks, brokoto (m), omiobo, Oahray(m), Rhymez(m), sexkillz(m), dmcdad (m), binger(m), Shollypopz(f), ItsModella(f), ~vicky~, Eze Promoe(m), lipsyliscious, farud(f), gree-die(f), Nnekacherry and 6 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Na you go open thread, na you go still derail am. Na wa o sad

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: If you need help, send me a PM and I will help with some lines
I can also offer some badt lines to get the girl falling
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
Send it to me. I will put it in for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: angry angry angry...
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: It's an off post n ur rili shinning ur teeth @ it ehn?:>
Biased mindset obstructs ppl from seeing the truth cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lmaoooo @Rhymez's lines and reactions.....You people should give him some credit na, haba! E nor easy. Bros u try abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger: From the depths of my heart I write…

My emotions where stirred like never before.I felt amazingly drowsy as I beheld the beauty of wisdom showcased in the reply of a maiden on one particular thread.
I became interested in her.I looked forward to hear her speak, and each time I saw her moniker,I got excited.
Like a 9-month old boy when he sees his mother’s bosom, such was my feeling at her presence.

Day and night,I thought about the lovely one that has stolen my heart.I couldn’t think a thing without my heart whispering her name and speaking of her thus,

She is a natural beauty, needing no make-up on her pretty face,for there is nothing to make up
She is perfect,from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet,mortal men think of her as an Angel
She is sexy,at the sight of her voluptuous figure,even the Pope himself,will despise his faith and deny celibacy
She is without any match.In wisdom,virtue, character,beauty,gait, …all the maidens of the earth look up to her as an idol.

As seedlings crave for sunlight, as fire longs for air, so my soul desires your love each minute
Fairest one,I need you, to live,to breathe,to think and to walk the shores of the seas...

BINGER!!! carry go jare.... Rhymez, time is against you sha...erase that your intro abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
While we wait for BINGER, SLOT 2 please get READY. This is fun people. 3 likes if you feeling me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2012

Minion: Young Lover! I accept your love for me

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by RudySmith(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:

abeg drop the excuses, and if that's the case, then simply accept defeat and focus on the road ahead of u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
IRRELEVANT COMMENTS WILL BE HIDDEN HENCE FORTH. Thank you!
ok . .
-
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2012

Keep it coming...This one na intro abi? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith:

abeg drop the excuses, and if that's the case, then simply accept defeat and focus on the road ahead of u.

No kill the guy yet na! Make we try give am hope
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2012

i fling my pcap for you
cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012

all this for me!
bookmarked and noted kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
LET VICKY LOOK INTO THE POSTS of the two men and pick one that won her heart with REASON(S). Thank you! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Binger tried but still........... I believe we will see better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.