Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34284 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
A resounding round of applause to everyone. THIS IS EPIC! The tickets is sold out, see the evidence
Viewing this topic: Sijo01(f), Ikology(m), xynerise(m), Redmosquito(m), fairygeh(f), Nnekacherry, Shollypopz(f), farud(f), vivian chinaza(f), IZUKWU(m), ikekings(m), madame_bebe(f), wonda26(m), Idowuogbo(f), HumbledbYGrace(f), Eze Promoe(m), gree-die(f), D-Explorer, Dyt(f), uj_sizzle(f), Oahray(m), Ishilove(f), Beync(f), Rhymez(m), dmcdad(m), ayobase(m), sexkillz(m), posh9ky(f), ~vicky~, ItsModella(f), hornipipe(m), binger(m) and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
In fact, I nominate myself Assistant MC:

Rhymez and Binger drop ur lines!! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:
Sexkillz,hide this post.Its off Topic grin grin
She was trying to woo Barack.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: She was trying to woo Barack.
Loooolz grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Alright people, am right about now working on available SLOT. Hence, any irrelevant comment shall be hidden. Please let SLOT 1 post their wooing codes. Thank you! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Not home yet. Please guys be patient with me, i'm still in transit. Will be home soon. . .
Alomo must come in handy tonight
[quote
author=D-Explorer]The night before the election, Mr & Mrs Romney
was in bed. Mitt Romney was very confident & told his Wife Ann
"this time tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping with the President of the
United States". After Mitt's concession speech, they head to bed. Ann
was getting undressed when she asked,.."so how does this work?? Is
Barrack coming over here or I'm supposed to go over there??

grin[/quote]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by RudySmith(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger: Facts about today's Wooers
1.99% of you, have your lines already written on a notepad or saved as a document
2.70% of the wooers wrote their lines today
3.90% of you have already thought about being rejected,yet you console yourself before hand by saying, 'Its just a game'
4.80% of these brave men are a little sick in the stomach
5.Only 40% of the wooers are completely original with their lines...

Bite me grin grin grin grin

number 5 pls for me, didn't even write anything yet, but I have good time on my hands. Good evening Uj_sizzle, hope u had a great day. ready for some wooing? is 190 even here yet? ciao bambino!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale
2. Silverbird Cinemas(maybe shop at Occassions and Events after a movie) for a date? (This is no joke). If u are serious about this give me a PM. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: She was trying to woo Barack.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
lmao!!! is rhymez for real??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is the defination of a SHOW
Viewing this topic: fairygeh(f), vivian chinaza(f), madame_bebe(f), Idowuogbo(f), HumbledbYGrace(f), ayobase(m), AlterEgo(tm), Redmosquito(m), IZUKWU(m), flanrey(m), ikekings(m), Chukskalidon(m), Mynd_44(m), Dyt(f), RudySmith(m), 1Dray(m), Vanneni(f), Ishilove(f), Beync(f), Ikology(m), wonda26(m), uj_sizzle(f), posh9ky(f), D-Explorer, Sijo01(f), Goldieluks, brokoto (m), omiobo, Oahray(m), Rhymez(m), sexkillz(m), dmcdad (m), binger(m), Shollypopz(f), ItsModella(f), ~vicky~, Eze Promoe(m), lipsyliscious, farud(f), gree-die(f), Nnekacherry and 6 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale
2. Silverbird Cinemas(maybe shop at Occassions and Events after a movie) for a date? (This is no joke). If u are serious about this give me a PM. Ciao!
shocked shocked shocked cheesy kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: I know I am a total stranger to u but I am eager to be with u. You can call it infatuation but not until I show u my action and trust me I will be satisfied by your reaction. The reason why I chose u is because I feel my heart is in prison without u......... Look vicky, no need for all this long talk. How about you and me, December 15th visit any of the following places :
1. Cafe royale

Intro!!!!
Oya commence with the real deal.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
D-Explorer:
The night before the election, Mr & Mrs Romney was in bed. Mitt Romney was very confident & told his Wife Ann "this time tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping with the President of the United States". After Mitt's concession speech, they head to bed. Ann was getting undressed when she asked,.."so how does this work?? Is Barrack coming over here or I'm supposed to go over there?? grin
LOL grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
IRRELEVANT COMMENTS WILL BE HIDDEN HENCE FORTH. Thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Alterego, r231, will you please get set? I must warn you though; I'm a difficult person to impress grin cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
If Rhymex is an indication of what to expect, I might as well unfollow
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
1. Cafe royale
okotorigba shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Slot 1 peepz....On Your Marks!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Intro!!!!
Oya commence with the real deal.
I tell ya... grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
I don't know how to keep up late at night o. Make i drop my line go sleep na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Did Rhymez just fall my hand?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: lmao!!! is rhymez for real??
grin. Introduction I guess cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
i won go sleep o
Binger oya bring your lines now!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: lmao!!! is rhymez for real??
LMAO!! grin grin HAHAHA....I nearly died laughing! Let's not crash the guy's ego cos if I talk , lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:

beht why? why the joke come dry like this?

hehehehe....... D yoke non too dry na. E swit small.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
*stumbles in* it's already begun?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
1. Cafe royale
grin grin Bro na 2 weeks been dey for preps oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
SLOT 1 - Rhymez and Binger to woo ~vicky~
Please let Binger post his lines. Thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez i was expecting more from you... Your handle sounds like a guy that can flow with words...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.