Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50416 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by redcliff: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
mimifonwon:

lol u r too funny, well when you do see him tell him no need, i think I found my perfect human being, in this aturu called redcliff, ibi ma ghi!!

You want Soyinka/Ojukwu's intellect yet you settled for an aturu? Women..They dont know what they want grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rooneyboy: embarassed angry

[/color] angry

[color=#006600]nne biko ozugo .
Abi u one give me migraine

I'm sorry to have started the 'igbo thing'

Better still use central igbo, abeg;

I'm still very young to be tasking my brain with such a heavy task.

sorry can only speak and write ngwa igbo, but i can understand other igbo dialects. sorryooo. dont know how to write central very
well.

for example your : "nne biko ozugo " statement i understood- but it came to me as Nne bikonu ozula...so its a bit diff, just a tad bit though smiley
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by redcliff: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon:

sorry can only speak and write ngwa igbo, but i can understand other igbo dialects. sorryooo. dont know how to write central very
well.

for example your : "nne biko ozugo " statement i understood- but it came to me as Nne bikonu ozula...so its a bit diff, just a tad bit though smiley
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by izenco2005(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2012
What is 6 pack?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Hoodrat(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2012
reeeT: Am attracted to a man that is dark,tall and very neat.By neat,i mean iron clothes,clean shoe and nice haircut. grin

na this kind mentality dey make naija men starch their clothes with thick cassava undecided

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Coldfeet: Must be God fearing! Must have SIX pack!!! wink cheesy and loaded!! ( Upstairs! Between the legs!! And in the wallet!!!!!!!!)

my sister u r funny, but when you wrote that this came to my mind..- lmaoo ..am so bad i dont want to be right. This the pic that was in my dorm final year. lmaooo ...one word. HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by wonda26(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2012
360command: u know wen they show countries suffering during war and they show us children in pics, when you see their rib cage showing visibly on the skin ,those are 6 packs.
cheesy cheesy No wonder many of the ladies here haven't mentioned it cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by achi4u(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2012
Hoodrat:

na this kind mentality dey make naija men starch their clothes with thick cassava undecided
with CHINA challi-challi shoegrin

Come see jewman!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by EKARO(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by haladug(m): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2012
illitrate: Am supprised no one has mentioned 6 packs here grin grin grin grin

anyway I have 2 wink wink wink
Ʋ must be a Gulder enthusiast! Lol!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Treasure508(f): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2012
i luv a natural guy,no artificial swag or watso ever.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by deloon(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Wendyslim: u mean mercedes 200(regular)?
What!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by jetsetgo: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2012
The one they marry for money, security, status or any other 'attractive' reason
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by delors(m): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2012
illitrate: Am supprised no one has mentioned 6 packs here grin grin grin grin

anyway I have 2 wink wink wink
six pack ko, 31 garage ni...don jazzy get six packs? Na breast baba get jooo...

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2012
blink182: I hope you have big hips,
Moderate a s s
Red lips
N I p ples that look at the sky while u are standing
Flat tummy
Large b r e a s t
Tight v a gi n a
Cook intercontinental and local dishes
Honest and soft spoken
Passive extrovert
Home keeper
Professional
Submissive
Tall
Really light skinned
Blue eyes
Moderately broad shoulders....will be back

oh boi , in what planet are u looking for all these qualities ?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2012
ATMC: Let him be legally wealthy wink
Nonsens! Yet you are willing to fvck another poor cute dude!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ChrisChino(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon:

well.

u really tried with ur abia state igbo accent...it reminds me of umuahia..! ups..!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by legalwealth(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2012
ATMC: Let him be legally wealthy wink

Thank you for this?

Are you married yet because you will seem to understand my plights better.

May I see your ? ? ? and have your ? ? ? for more talks in camera?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! as in ehn, reading her igbo na bastard..

*lol*
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ektbear: 1:52am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.

We would need to see a profile picture to verify if your wish list matches with what you can reasonably expect cheesy grin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2012
ekt_bear:

We would need to see a profile picture to verify if your wish list matches with what you can reasonably expect cheesy grin
I have seen her profile picture before. Her look is a bit intimidating though. I didn't mean to pull her down but her demands certainly call for that.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by EKARO(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh boi , in what planet are u looking for all these qualities ?
lol
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Lecture me
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by manny4life(m): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2012
achi4u: jesu nwa david...nne odika ikpu mmiri n'onu wee tapia igbo gi a?grin

#infact aga m efenti ugbu a#

LOL... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn, I've gone through this thread, I can't help but laugh.

Women find men who are bold and self confident, either educated/learned, maybe no 6pack but FIT, and finally, is independent (job and money).
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2012
redcliff:

You want Soyinka/Ojukwu's intellect yet you settled for an aturu? Women..They dont know what they want grin grin grin

lol, if you had their intellect you would've understood it was an affront on your person, and if you understood the igbo part you would know i wrote what you see with contempt. smh!!..
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 01, 2012
all4naija: I have seen her profile picture before. Her look is a bit intimidating though. I didn't mean to pull her down but her demands certainly call for that.
abeg who is this one? my looks can even be over intimidating for all I care...can't you tell a joke when you see one?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by braine(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.

Dream on sister..
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Obelomo: 2:54am On Dec 01, 2012
Tall
In shape (does not have to be skinny)
Nice Appaerel, stlye(No baggy pants, long nails, braids, gangsta look)For example- Will Smith, Some Chidi Mokeme(although he could to flashy
Clean
Wealthy or Finacially stabled
Caring
God-Fearing
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ektbear: 2:58am On Dec 01, 2012
all4naija: I have seen her profile picture before. Her look is a bit intimidating though. I didn't mean to pull her down but her demands certainly call for that.

Different strokes for different folks though...what you may find intimidating, I might find sexy wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zonax(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon: Personally i think a guy that has confidence in himself in everything from style to speech. I mean his whole aura. He doesnt have to be the most handsome guy, but he must be intelligent, respectful, he has to have the grace of a greatman and the suave, maybe in their dreams exude sexiness like lynxxx... Personally i my perfect man if he would be created is lynxxx with the aura of ojukwu and with philosophical mind of wole soyinka . Infact I just want lynxxx..lmaooo, but he is taken sad. But yes nothing is sexier than a man that is respectful of women and also carries in himself very well and when he walks into a room, his presence stops the room. He must be full of aspiration and keep working towards it. He must allow me chance to help him, there is nothing sexier than a man that is willing to let his woman help him. So if you can build me someone with lynxxx's physique and handsomeness, and ojukwu's tenacious spirit and aura and wole soyinka's wisdom them that would be my attraction. I mainly am attracted to their intellect, but i cannot resist a man with a beautiful smile, it would even make me forget that the guy is not 6 feet plus tall. smiley
thus says the Lord-"this babe will have to wait till Wole soyinka and lynxx die before I can make her a man with thir qualities. Sad enough, I am not ready to take their lives yet. Atleast not now".
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zonax(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2012
richarts: I wish that girls that says she likes naturally obtainable guys would let us met.
No she won't. At most, not when you gbagaun like this on NL. No she won't "met u"

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zonax(m): 3:12am On Dec 01, 2012
ajadek: can u love him when he come natural for the ist place?don't be pretend.
haba! How can she be pretend when she is only "be" saying her mind? Naea for you bros.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.